Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Darkness Rising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Darkness Rising - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 am

"Do you ever quit!?" X screems at the boys and the dog catchers. "You are not getting away with him!" X used her mind to figure out the humans moves, what they would do next. She dodged each of them with grace and grolwed "You are not taking him from me!" X roared. Her hands grew into tallons and her teeth sharpened. She cut open the side of the truck. "Xiax-Uh!" She was pushed forward and the same collar that they put on Xiax was shoved on her. "Get off of me!" She wailed, but was cut off when a sleep dart was shot at her. "What about the little girl...?" She tried to get up, but was sucked into uncaounchaunsess.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 am

ok im canceling this one u huys completly took over!
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:02 am

(We take over most rp's lol)

Being thrown into a cage Xiax wakes.He sees X in the same cage..but still a human. Xiax rubs his neck where the dart was.He then rubs his head where it had been hit on the wall. He notices the chains that were on him already are now connected to the wall. He sees the little girl hugging him,then she runs to X to see if she's okay. "Man..they could have gone a little easy with the throwing..." He looks at the little girl who was surprised and staring at him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 am

(oh yeah we do! XD it's kinda our thing. Sorry Eturnel)
X Shakes her head. She had chains tied to her aswell and they were attached to the floor. "Yeah..you can say that again" X looked down at the little girl. "Good...your..here.." X looks confused "Um..what's your name?" X wasn't sure if the girl knew.
"Geeze...my head is getting sore from being in this form" X shifts into her wolf form. She huffs and shakes her fur. "Hey Xiax, have you tried to get these chains off yet?" X turns her head and begins to chew on one of the chains.
The little girl backs up in fear "You..you not normal..."
X looks up, the chain in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 am

Xiax sighs. "I was hoping you wouldn't change back into a wolf...she got more frightened when she saw I was talking,and she ran to you..." He pads to the little girl. "Look,we're really nice but have strange powers,do.you.under-stand." The little girl just moves her head "no". "WHY do I bother...?" He transforms to his anthro/beast form. "Right...forgot..my bracelets change sizes when I change forms..." So instead he breaks the chains making the length he had before on him longer.He pads towards X,breaking her chains and the bracelets. "I won't think you'd want the bracelets and bolts inbeded into your flesh and bone." He says as he breaks them off. He jumps over the fenceing,then gets up on his hind legs using his strong jaws to break the lock apart,opening the gate door.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

"Well what am I sopssed to do? Being human is uncomfturble." She nudges the door aside and follows Xiax out "Cmon," She says to the girl and pulls her onto her back. "Let's go." She runs out into the wood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am

Xiax runs beside X,then suddenly stops. He sniffs around smelling fresh killed elk,and live elk back at the dog pound. "I'll catch up,you go ahead." He runs back towards the pound.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:06 am

He pads towards the pound smelling for the elk. He finds it then gets trapped in a paw trap. He makes no sound,but the chains on him did, five humans ran in. "This is not my day..." Xiax says. The humans grab him putting a green glowing collar around him.He turns into a normal wolf,with scars. The humans take him to the city,training him to be a regular dog. Xiax suddenly jumps back attacking the human with the leash. Another dog catcher runs up with a taser,shocking Xiax into unconciousness. He falls to the ground,and they drag him back to the pound. They throw him into a stronger cage,that if he touched a part of the cage he'd get shocked. Xiax lays on his side arms spread apart still unconcious.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:31 am

"We're almost at camp." X says to the little girl. She continued to walk until they reached the fimalar clearing. "Here we are." X went strait to her den and set the girl down inside. "Ok, I assumed Xiax would be back by now. So" X looked at the little girl "Stay here, i'm going to look for him" X began to walk from the den.
"Wait." The girl spoke. X turned her head. "Wait. Your name X right?"
X nodded
"I can't survive like wolves....i cant. Me just human." The girl sat down with sad eyes
"It's ok. We'll figure something out when we find Xiax ok?" X turned without an answer and bolted through the woods.
She wasn't picking anything up from Xiax, but his scent was still around the pound. Huh..Where did-? Sudden;y X found a trap with blood and XIax's scent on it. And humans. Lots of humans. Shoot, not again Xiax. X turned into a german sheperd dog and nosed her way around the pound until Xiax's scent became stronger. He's gotta be in here X turned the corner and found Xiax on a large cage, unconcious. Xiax! X ran up to the cage, still in dog form. "I'm gonna get you outta there Xiax" X tried to touch the bars but they hurt her. There has to be a key or something here... X nosed her way around until she found something that looked like a key. "Ok.." She was about to take the key back to the cage when she heard something crash outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 am

Xiax wakes,with a green collar around his neck.Making him a normal wolf. He looks at the German Shephard. He sighs and hears noises seeing the dog run out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:57 am

X ran from the room and ran into a group of humans. "A dog!? How did that one get out?" One yelled.
Another sreeched "It was in the room with the wolf! Get it!" X yelped and human hands were attached to her. All she could do was bark. Why can't i-? X wined when she was shoved into the cage with Xiax. We are SO dead... X wined and tried to morph, when she noticed she had a collar on too. She ws still in the from of a dog. "Mumph.." She wined, and ploped down on the cage floor.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 am

Xiax gets up,a bit drowsy.He pads towards X breaking the collar. "You should get out,I'll figure a way to get out myself. Xiax grabs something metal putting it in the middle of two bars. "Quick,go now,the cage isn't electric now but it won't last long." Xiax pads to a corner,using his claw to figure a way out,drawing ideas on the concrete pavement.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 am

X wines as the collar brakes. She jumpes from the cage and stands there. "I'm not leaving you here Xiax." X looked around until she found the key she dropped. Aha! but how am i going to get it through the lock-? ............DUH! She gave a small laugh at her stupidity and turned into a human. She grabbed the hey and stuck it in the lock. Please work, please work! Fortunatly, the key slid through the lock and opend it. YES! She swung the door open rapidly and whispred "C'mon Xiax! Let's go!" She stood at the door waiting impacently.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:57 am

Xiax runs to a wall where leashes were,he grabs one handing it to X. "Remember,gotta make it look good."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:57 am

X nods. "Alright. Thanks for remembering." She ties it to his collar and walks out the door quietly. "This way" She tilts her head toward the back door of the building. As she opens the door, she checks around the corner. Nobody in sight, and i don't smell anything either.. She turns her head to look at Xiax "Coast is clear" She increeses her pace as they retreat off the edge of the proparty. "Dear god that was close. What'do ya think they wanted with us?" She asks as they head through the busiest part of town. She sharply turns the corner to the street that lead to their section of the wood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 am

Xiax acted like he didn't understand. The collar made him into a normal wolf after an hour passed. Soon they got to the woods,seeing a squirrel. Xiax starts to bark,pulling the leash,but X had a good grip. Xiax starts whining,and while X kept walking,Xiax tried to go back towards the squirrel. He finally goes and follows X,then pads in front of her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 am

"Xiax, Xiax stop!" X bent down and tried to yank the collar off him. "Ok um it won't budge" X shook her head "What am I soposed to do now?" She tugged on the leash and pulled him into camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 am

Xiax sees the other wolves,he stands his neck tilted down,growling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 am

X sighed with annoyence. "OK. Note to self, never get a dog." She leaned down and turned back into a wolf, beginning to chew on Xiax's collar.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Xiax growls louder.Swinging around,knocking X to the ground. He pads to her,grasping his jaws around her muzzle,tightening it little by little just about to break it. He releases his grasp and stands in front of her. "I'm sure you don't want me killing you." He says,then runs off again,looking behind he sees X look up towards him,she just lays there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:47 am

X wines in pain. She tries to roll over but it just hurts. She tries to get in a comfturble position, knowing she might be there for a while. She closes her eyes in pain and wimpers.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 am

Xiax runs off into the dark forest still looking back at X.He doesn't notice the tree in front of him,hitting it he falls knocked out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 am

X breathing was harsh. She wimpred and shuffled on the cold earth floor, her neck bleeding. She lay still, waiting. What exackly she was waiting for, she didn't know. Something. Just something I guess.. She keeps her eyes closed, a small tear runs down her face and hits the dirt with a splat.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:49 am

Xiax wakes hours later,getting up on his paws,he shakes then rubs his head. He looks behind him seeing X. "X?" He runs back towards her. He looks down at the collar he puts his mouth around it,breaking it.He looks at X. His power comes back. He sighs. "I kinda liked that collar...it kept me from being controlled.But then I wasn't myself." He stands beside X quickly healing her. Seeing she's waking he runs off back towards the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:53 am

X lifts her head slowly. She wined. Was someone just-? ....... X stands weakly and scans the area around her. She spots a small sheltred area in the roots of an old oak. She pads forward and flops down into the hole. She curls up and closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Xiax pads slowly through the forest.Looking around."This..part of the forest...seems familiar." He keeps padding along looking around.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

X continued to sleep. She would toss and turn every few munties and then open her eye and peek around.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

He pads through the forest more cautious. "I-is this where...It can't be..." He sniffs around smelling of his old pack,getting flashbacks of what had happened. He growls,then suddenly sees a flashback right in front of him. It was of him and Rage playing. Then of him whispering "I'm going to kill you next like I did to our other brother." towards Rage. Xiax shakes his head. "That's not me! IT CAN'T BE ME!" He growls louder trying not to believe but he knows it's true. He knows he has killed one of his brothers when he was young. He looks behind. "I gotta get outta here." He runs off then suddenly stopped by a huge black wolf,about the same size as Xiax.

"Going somewhere PUP!?"
Xiax gasps. "F-father?! It can't be...you died!"
"Oh now my boy never underestimate your father." Xiax growls then looks back.
"It's a dream...it's only a dream." Xiax whispers to himself.His father transforms to an anthro/demon.
"Your like me son!" He yells,walking to Xiax putting his hand/paw on Xiax's shoulder. Xiax looks up,he transforms to his anthro/demon form as well.
"But...I-"
"Don't lose your breath now,I stayed here for many years hoping you or your brothers and sisters may pass by. I do know that you killed one of your brothers.Quite a shame." Xiax looks down,his father takes his hand/paw off of him. "Now my boy,we must take over."
"I.." Xiax loses control. "Yes...father." Xiax and his father transforms to their Demon/wolf forms. Xiax unable to take control over himself starts to growl.
"KNOCK IT OFF!" Xiax's father yelled,then hit Xiax upside the head with his paw hard. Trying to take control of himself growls louder and bites his father.
"AHURGH YOU SON OF A!" Xiax's father runs after him charging him,grabbing a hold of Xiax's neck ringing around plumiting Xiax to the ground.
"You never give up do you pup? Well you know what I'm gonna take control of you no matter what,and if I am unable to I'll kill you like you did YOUR BROTHER!" Xiax growls louder getting up. "You'll never take control of me." He says out of breath. "And you'll never kill me,you ratty old good for nothing wolf. Your not worthy of BEING a wolf." Xiax growls louder after he had said that,charging at his father.His father again grabbing hold of his neck.Xiax spins around kicking he father.
"I see after all these years you've grown stronger Xiax,sadly you've wasted those years,because now your going to die." Xiax growls standing his ground ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am

X kept getting flashes of a battle. She tossed her head around until she finally awoke. She gasped "Just a deram.." Yet she still got the flashes. "What!? But-" She stopped, It might be a real.... X stands up immeditly and starts to run after Xiax's scent. "Xiax.." She whispers.
She continues to bolt through the forest until she reaches Xiax and another wolf fighting. Who is that guy? X backs up a few steps and jumps into a tree so she has a direct view of the battle. She stares at them unitl she found out a way to help him. She read the older wolf's mind and discovered his next moves. She scent Xiax a message, Xiax, he's going to charge left. Dodge him
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 am

Xiax stands there,ready. His father charges around left. Xiax jumps,dodging his attack. Xiax dives down,having his mouth open grasping onto his father's neck. Don't say anything X,it has to be a fair fight He flips around,his father hitting the ground.
"I don't want to kill you father." Xiax says.
"Still the weak little pup I know, you can't stop me from fighting,the only way to is to kill me." His father growls towards him charging after Xiax,going inside of him. Xiax growls. Being controlled he runs off to find the pack camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Rising
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next