Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Arctic Circle

Go down 
+3
Xorn
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 am

He sighed finding himself left with the two pups. "Come on." he said quietly,his paw making a jesture to follow. He picked up what was left of the elk,Fable grabbed the leg that had fallen off. Aspen sat on her fathers shoulder. Xiax looked down at Fable,whose ears were bent down. "Oh come now boy,it wasn't your fault." He sighed,and he bent his ears down as well,while they padded back to camp. He noticed it started snowing lightly,he carried both pups on his back,Fable still holding on to the leg. The area,and the snow as it fell seemed to depress Xiax,the snow fell slowly as Xiax's hope did as well.They finally got to camp,leaving the elk in storage. He set the pups down in the den,covering them up in the bedding,hiding them there. Xiax started padding out,the snow came down faster and bigger. Fable and Aspen ran out of the den,staying close to Xiax. He started walking,and the pups walked underneath him. He sniffed out the area and the ground,as did the pups in search for X.The pups got very tired. "You two should have stayed back at the den where you were safe,and probably your mother would have gone back there. Why don't you head on back,if I don't come back within an hour and your mother is there when the hour is up,you tell her." He sighed and looked behind seeing the pups run back and soon they had safely made it back.

Hours had passed,Xiax was about frozen,but he never shivered nor shook. The only thing important to him now was the pups and his mate. "As long as the pups are safe,and X is with them.It's good enough for me." he said to himself. The temperature was dropping,as Xiax walked through the now four foot snow.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:07 am

X sat in a tree miles from the pack grounds. Thoughts and emotions swarmed through her head. She wined and put her paws on her head.

Back at camp...

"Don't you want to prove to dad how powerful we are!? You know, not the wimpy pups he thinks we are?" Fable stood, looking outof the den, a triamphent gleam in his eye.
"He doesn't think we're weak! He loves us..." Aspen replyed shakenly.
"Doesn't matter!" He turned, " C'mon! Let's go practice with our powers!"
Aspen shook her head slowly, "No....he said stay here..."
Fabe's eyes began to glow slightly red, he ran and jumped on Aspen, teeth bared in a growl, "Why won't you listen to me!?" He snarled, "You have to!"
"No i don't!" But that's not what Aspen was thinking. She felt like her brother was in charge, like he could do whatever he wanted. So she nodded, "Ok! ok! Fine, i'll come!"
"Sweet!" Fable smiled somewhat evily, "Let's go!"

Fable lead Aspen out into the wood, "Here's a good spot!' He padded up to a fairly withered tree, "Let's hit this one!" Before anyone could say anymore, Fabe jumped forward and placed his paws on the tree. It lit up in flame.
"Whoa..." Aspen gasped.
"Your turn!"
"Uhh.....Ok..." Aspen concentrated, then a purple beam came from the ground below and sliced the tree in half.
"Cool!" Fabe ran forward and hit more trees, leading them deeper into the unknown wood. Aspen followed causiously.

After munites of slashing and hitting trees, the two pups sat panting. Apsen looked around, then asked. 'Fable..do you know where we...are?"
Fable looked around worridly, "No.."
"Fable!"
Aspen slapped her brother.
"What?"
"We're lost because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:04 am

His paws started to become numb as he walked. He hoped the pups were safe in the den with their mother. But he knew X wouldn't head straight back. The winds became stronger,ice formed on Xiax's muzzle and through his fur. He still sniffed the air and the ground,but no familiar scent was found. His ears bent down from the winds. His fur moving unequally from the harsh winds. The silver markings on his fur,made the snow sparkle. He soon fell,and in minutes the snow covered his whole body.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:56 am

X noticed the snow had gotten thinker. She disapeared with a flash and re-apeared in camp. She headed into her hen, but didn't find the pups. Xiax wasn't there either. Worried, she plowed through the snow, pinpointing the directoln of the pups.
She reached a clearing with sevral wreaked trees, and two little balls of snow currled up in the middle. She darted forward and dug up the two pups.
"Mu-mommy?"
"Yes i'm here...It's ok..."
"We-were j-just p-practicing!"
"We'll discuss that later!" She barked. She placed her paws in the snow and the pups dissapeared in a whirl of blue flame, sending them to the den.

Not being able to get a lock on Xiax, she searched blindly through the snow. She dug around his most likely spots, but he wasn't there. After a while, she figured she better melt the snow.
She found a good spot, then closed her eyes and howled.
A large blue wave of fire slung out from beneath her paws and shot forward, melting all snow in it's path. She chased after it, in hope of finding Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:07 am

He laid in the snow,and still snow on top of him. He couldn't move because he was numb. He soon became unconcious,close to being frozen to death ice all over his body.

At the den with the pups.....

"I hope dad's alright...." Aspen said.Fable started to growl. "He's fine! I know he is,he's strong and brave to even walk in that blizzard."
"I don't know....mom even said dad does a lot of stupid things risking his life. She said that one time he almost died." Fable looked at his sister in disbielief. "Dad's stronger then you know." he argued and his eye started to gleam red. "Pphf...Mom can transport us anywhere without carrying us. You even flinched when dad was going to pick you up with his strong jaws.Besides,mom's stronger,braver,and cooler." Fable began to growl even louder ready to pounce on his sister.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

(lol)

After about an hour of walking, she spotted a black lump lying limp in the melted snow. She broke down the wave of fire and padded up to him. She placed her paws on him and they disapeared in a flash.
They re-apeared at the camp, where X placed Xiax in his den and set a fire for heat, and the leg of an elk. She lay down beside him and groomed his fur gently, warming him up.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:30 am

He still seemed unconcious as he layed there on his side.
"Mom...he's going to be okay right?" asked Aspen.
"Of course he is." said Fable "He always gets through everything." He said proudly,then his mood changed to sadness as he padded closer to his father. Aspen just sat there looking at his father then laid down,barely showing any emotion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:00 am

X stared at the pups silently, unable to answer. She wasn't sure she if Xiax would be ok. Without knowing weather or not, she turned cuddled with Xiax again, hoping to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:23 pm

His eyes slowly opened,he started to shiver as he got up sitting next to the fire. He looked down at the pups who for some reason looked at him scared. As if they didn't know him. He looked at X in a questionable look.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 pm

"They belived you weren't going to make it." She padded up to him and sat next to him, "Of corse i told them otherwise." She smiled.
She turned toward the pups, "Now, go to the den. And if you sneak out again, i'll be really pissed." She narrowed her eyes and they glowed an angry blue.
"Yes mother!" Aspen ran out of the den, reluctent to dify her mother again.
Fable on the other hand, paused before leaving. At first he didn't want to leave his father, but after a stare at his mother's eyes, he said, "Yes, mother" He sighed and darted out of his father's den.

(Sweet icon by the way)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:43 pm

"Just because I was unconcious,doesn't mean I couldn't hear anything." he said raising one eyebrow while looking at her. He sighed feeling numbness on his paws still. "Just great,I probably lost all feeling in my paws for a lifetime." He started shaking his paws and biting them,then gave up he walked out of the den,the pups looked at him afraid as he walked by,anger across his face. He went off walking through the snow. Snow started falling again as he walked away looking back at the pups with a stern look. Then he was gone in the certain of snow through the woods.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:11 am

X watched Xiax leave with a sigh. She turned and padded to the den with the pups, who were debating who was stronger once again.
"Mom can shape change! And the can do magic! She is way stronger!"
"No! Dad is WAYY stronger than mom! He has unimaginable power and could blow the head off mom if they ever got into a fight!'
"But mom is nicer!"
"Just because someone is nicer doesn't make them powerful! Mom's nowhere near as powerful as dad!"
"Yet i am far more powerfl than both of you" The pups stopped and turned their heads slowly, staring at X. Neither of them had noticed her entrence. "And you'll taste my full power if both of you don't shutup!" She snapped.
The pups silenced and looked down. "Sorry mommy.."
"Both of you haven't colse to the ammount of training as you would need to beat either of your parents!"
Aspen turned and lay down. But Fable sat sat stared at the ground angrly. "You're mean to us mom." He growled. "You can't be so sturn to us!"
"You weren't born yesturday! I can treat you however i see fit. As can your father."
"You can't! Or else!" He growled through anger.
"Or what?" She smerked.
"Or this!" He barked and jumped at X, giving a slash at her face.
X dodged it and flew back, grolwing. Fable snarled and jumped at her again. X ran forwad and leaped over him before he could strike the blow. He threw balls of fire at her but she just turned them blue and fired them back at him. She turned around and ran in circles around him, confusing him. Blue fire came from her paws and soon there was a whirl of fire circling around Fable. Then, she leaped from the fire and pinned Fable down. "What are you trying to achieve? I am stronger, faster and larger than you. I am far more experianced! Give up!"
"No!" He grolwed
'Very well. You leave me no choice." She backed up, then charged forward toward Fable. He put his paws on his head and closed his eyes, expecting impact, but there was none.
X had hit him in a blue flash. He was standing beside Xiax, out in the woods. "What's scending me with my father going to do!?" He raored at the direction X was in, but there was no reponce.
Xiax, please, tell him about yourself....
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:50 am

He sighed knowing X had transported Fable. He looked behind looking down at the pup with a sturn look starting to growl. "What'd you do now kid." he said. "I faught with mom...." the little shrill pups voice replyed. Xiax rolled his eyes turning around facing towards Fable. "Seems I should talk to you about your powers,how you got them,and about myself. You've been wondering that for quite some time I understand. Well first off,about me." Xiax turned around and started walking making sure Fable followed. "I have great power as you may or may not know. But such things come to a great cost. You may not believe it but,I was cursed by a spell.By my fake mother. Which when I become,uh,well angry,I become...evil. Wanting to kill anything,and I get bloodthirsty and wanting to fight all the time. Now with this curse,added to my powers makes me very strong and powerful." Xiax stopped pushing his son low to the ground. Xiax transformed anthro noticing a bear he ran for it while his claws grew longer and wider.He then sliced the bear. He transformed back to normal. "The curse.....is for me to kill 10,000,000 animals as I had killed that many humans.Now,try to focus your strength and attack something." Fable did as he was told and he formed fire on his paws burning a lonely tree. "Alright,try to take water." Fable looked around and only saw snow,he made fire with his paws,melting the snow then he took control of the water. "Alright." Xiax smiled evilly down towards his son having a plan fixed in his head. "Now your powers,you got from me. Including the Sight,which you can see into the future. Like you did in your previous dream....sadly." Xiax started growling at the thought,and his eyes changed colors,knowing in the near future his own son would kill him,but Xiax had plans he'd hope would work. He tried calming but couldn't. "Run Fable,go back to your mother." He said in a strange voice.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:37 am

X was back at the den, grooming Aspen, when Fable rushed in. "How was the trip with your father?" She grolwed slightly.
"Ok." He replyed and rushed into the den, cuddling up with his sister. He had a confused, yet afraid look in his eye.
X did her best to ignore how edgy he was, but he seemed to be that way all the time.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:54 am

As he walked he didn't feel cold,nor the breeze that came by. He felt nothing but anger and pain. He climbed the tallest tree in the woods getting to the top,and laid on a sturdy branch. Resting his head on his paws he soon fell asleep having nightmares about the pack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 am

X lay down with the pups and look out the den, thinking about Xiax and where he might be. She sighed and closed her eyes sadly.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:13 am

"Hey X" Xorn came in with Raziel, "I thought you would need some cheering up, so I came to talk. And I brought Raziel so he could play with your pups." Xorn wonderd for a mment if she really was going to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 am

X opend one eye, then another. She saw Xorn sitting in front of her and smiled slightly, "Hi Xorn."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 am

He found himself at the base of the tree,pain running through him. He looked up then back down seeing the branch had broke. "And here I thought it was sturdy enough....." Though it was sturdy Xiax had changed forms while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arctic Circle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: