Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cain - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cain - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 am

He walked up from in front of Fable seeing him sliding across the dirt with his face in the ground. In the back he saw Raziel who now sees Xiax walking towards him as his ears are bent back. He looked back at Fable who was slowly getting up Xiax padded towards him picked him up by the scruff and set him down in front of Raziel. He looked down at Fable. "I know you fight your sister Fable,and not in a playful way." He gave him a low growl sending him off to the den then called Aspen over who had many scars,cuts,and bruises on her and asked her to sit in front of him facing towards Raziel as a jesture without speaking. He looked up at Raziel showing a small smile which was very hard to notice. "You should stay around these two,in case Fable desides to fight,just to warn you when you see his eye change and shows the small red mark in one of his eyes it means he's very angry and is partially evil. As it does happen to me." He sighed looking down at Aspen. "I knew Fable was gonna be just like me....but he hasn't seen my complete evil side which I'm afraid if he sees he may rise against me to protect his mother and sister...it's mostly why I walk off when I feel the evil flow through me...but seeing as how he's getting evil I'm thinking he may kill everyone else except me...." He looked back up at Raziel. "And I'm sure you'll find or gain powers soon enough." He looked down at Aspen again pushing her towards Raziel. "You two should go explore,me and X have to talk to Fable."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:26 pm

He sighed and walked off thinking she did probably have a point. He created a portal heading back to the Organization's demension before he got to it he noticed Xiax then closed the portal. Best stay away..... He sighed and opened the portal again this one going to the summit of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:41 am

X was in the centre of camp, her eyes hard and angry. Xiax was sitting next to her. She gave a commanding howl/grunt and Fable came padding toward them with his head down.
She looked up and growled; "Fable. I know i have given you and your sister permission to play fight. And i'm glad you've been doing it, it's great for practice. But what we've been seeing lately is not aproprite behaviour."
"You can't say that." He growled, his eyes on the ground in anger and shame.
"And why's that?" She bared her teeth and barked.
"Because it's not my fault. You told us to fight for practice and master your abilties. You always say-"
X jumped for Fable and pinned him down; "What do i have to do to make you listen? Pin you down? I guess so!" She asked again, "You can't tell me it's not your fault. Your the master of your own self. You use it, you control it."
"But mom-"

"What!?"
"I can't control it!"
X's eyes went wide and she sated at him, "What do you mean?"
"When i get into a fight.. I.. I don't know. It's like there's two of me. Somehting forces it'self inside me from somewhere underneath.. And.. I'm not myslef." Fable was staring at X in the eyes.
She got off him and looked at the ground, not holding his gaze.
"Why mom? What's wrong with me?"
Silence.
"What are you not telling me!"
The words seemed to echo around in X's head. She looked down and sighed, "Xiax.. Why don't you tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am

He started to move back a bit then he bent his ears down and closed his eyes and sighed. "What has been going on with you Fable," He opened his eyes and looked at Fable. "Is my fault." He continued. "Your powers you posses came from me....and you said you wanted to be just like me....you always have been..." He looked away from him and looked at the ground. "The reason why you can't control anger,or strength is because of the evil I posses and had given to you...and the Site.." Fable now had a surprised look on his face as he stared at his father in disbelief.
"Dad...y-you're....you..you're evil? But...what will happen to me?!" His voice started to get louder and anger filled his voice.
"I told you Fable,you'll end up like me!" He started to growl as well as Fable. Fable's eyes started to water as he moved slowly closer to his father.
"And you never told me...."
"You weren't ready then and you're still young and I shouldn't have told you now..." Fable ran after Xiax and pounced,Xiax moved out of the way. "Fable...stop...I knew this would have happened." "Wh...what would happen?!" Xiax seemed quite for a while. "WHAT WOULD HAPPEN?!""......You would...see my complete evil side seeing something you wouldn't want to become......and protect your mother and sister killing me and figuring ways of getting rid of your evil....."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:46 am

X raced for Fable and jumped on him, "That's enough Fable, that's enough." She growled in his ear, her body wright keeping him down.
She lightly jumped off her son, only to be flung across the clearing. She hit a tree and landed with a thump on the ground. Her eyes closed and she wined, then passed out.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm

He walked towards Fable growling and Fable walking towards him growling as well. Fable pounced first grabbing Xiax's neck squeezing as hard as he could. Xiax got more angry now knowing what Fable was doing....trying to get his father to complete evil. Xiax couldn't control transforming demon. "One transformation complete." Fable said smiling and grabbing hold of Xiax's tail with his jaws. Xiax roared in pain and quickly whirled around grabbing Fable by the scruff slowly closing his mouth more tightly. Fable now as well turned demon weighing down then jumping up out of Xiax's grasp. Then landed on the ground he pounced again towards Xiax's throat grasping on and blood splattered everywhere. By now Xiax transformed to his next demon form. "Second transformation complete." Fable continued latching onto Xiax till finally Xiax was full demon and complete evil. Xiax was now out of breath and had looked at him. "You're right...." Fable backed away feeling now afraid of his father.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 pm

X came to and lifted her head, finding her son in a demon form, now backing away from his Father. She shot to her feet and was at Fable's side in seconds. She murmered a quick spell and threw up a paw. With a blue flash, Fable was gone.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 am

Xorn padded over to X and Xiax, Xiax in demon form.
"Obviosly I missed a lot. Anyway why did I hear Raziel and Aspen talking about how bad Fable got his ass kicked, well at least that's what Aspen was talking about, Raziel was just looking guilty with his eyes on the ground."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:15 am

X sighed and shook her head, then turned to her den with her ears down. She sniffled a yawn and slipped in the entrance. She haden't slept in days.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:42 pm

He looked at Xorn his ears bent down and he shook his head "no". He tried to calm down soon enough he was back to normal,many bite marks and scratches still bleed as he looked in the distance. He sighed. "Fable is just like me...." He hanged his head down his ears still bent down and padded away his tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 pm

X closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of her den. The whistling of the wind outside.The water dripping in the tunnels beneath. And her own breathing.
Afer about a munite she slept, only to fall into the horrible grasp of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 am

He walked around the summit not finding anything else but snow. "Guess it's the best place for me to be...." He sighed and walked off finding the summit of the mountain goes on forever he walked along till he fell out of breath and got back up only to be dizzy from the cold and lack of food around him,he saw a couple things move thinking it was a rabbit his eyes played tricks on him. He now felt no cold no warmth nothing,nothing but numbness through his whole body. He'd fallen again but had gotten back up becoming more and more weak until finally he fell one more time and just laid there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:24 am

X's nightmare was changing constantly. It wasn't the first time it had happend, she'd get glimpses of horrid events happening elsewhere. But somethimes she would feel as if someone needed her, which would make her wake and wander out of her den.
But her body was so tired, she couldn't rise herself. She just lay there, watching the passing images as they flew past in her head.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 am

Him about frozen found ice all over him he slowly got up and turned back falling a number of times through the deep snow. His mind slowly fading. He got to the edge creating a portal down towards camp. He arrived but he'd fallen face down on the ground he transformed into his organization form only changing his jacket that keeps him warm for the heat spell that came out of it. He got up leaving his coat on and walked off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:00 pm

X opend her eyes, her eyelids heavy. She looked through the entrance, light beaming through. She yawned and streched, then padded through the den. She looked around, noticing that it had snowed alot over night. She sighed, knowing that she could have helped someone when she didn't. She lifted her head and howled.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 am

He padded into camp his ears still bent down and his tail drooping down. He sighed as he walked in and laid down in the middle of camp resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 am

She turned left to find Cian sitting in a tree, his head on his paws and his eyes closed. She placed a paw on the ground and the tree branch began to shake vilolently. It threw Cian off and he landed with a thud.
She walked up to him, "The most imoprtant element is the element of suprise. Remember that Cian." She turned and faced the woods, "It's been days since i had a good hunting partner. Up for the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 am

Cain woke up and fell out of the tree and on his back. He whined and looked up at X.
"Ya.... Yup... Sure." he got up and ran towards the first scent of elk.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am

X laughed under her breath and ran after Cian.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 pm

He padded off into the forest finding X and Cain. He bent his ears back climbed a tree and laid in a branch,resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 pm

He was out hunting elk killing each one with just one touch of his toxic. He shook his pelt and got bored walking a bit slow enjoying the sunset as he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Cain sprinted ahead, he stopped dead and let X go ahead of him. He sped up next to her and pounced on her, takling her playfully. She immediatly caught on and takled back, flipping hime on his stomach. "OH! You are on!" He growled pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 pm

He looked behind perking his ears up noticing two wolves running beside each other. He shook his pelt and stopped standing and looking at the wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:28 pm

X spun in a circle and flicked her tail at him, which let out a shower of blur flames that lit up the ground before them. She jumped into the air and turned into an eagle, then plunged through the flames. She came out as a beautiful blue phonex. She let out a screech of triamph and dove for Cian, setting fire to the trees in one graceful move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2