Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
A new world Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
A new world Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
A new world I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
A new world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
A new world I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

A new world

Go down 
+3
Xorn
>X<
Keller
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Keller sat in her room, staring up at the full moon from her bedroom window. Looking over to her clock, she said, "Almost midnight.."
The lights were out in her little bedroom and her parents were going to bed. every night she would go out into the vast forets beyond. She enjoyed being in her panther form. it felt almost natural to her.

Munites later she was slowly opening her window and climbing out. She's usually be back by around 11 in the morning. she was homeschooled and her parents knew that she liked to go for a long walk in the morning. At least, that's what they thought.
She had never known where she got her power from. But it happend at the age of 13 a few years back. She had begun to change and feel weird, and after a week of weirdness, she had changed and discovered her power.

Once she was far enough out, she bent down and shifted. It was like a swirl of black fur, and then she was on all fours. Running through the forest at inhuman speed.

something was diffrent about tonight though. She could feel it. Something is going to happen that will change my life foreaver.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:35 pm

X zipped along through the forests. Her paws lightly skimmed along the branches of the trees, and she moved like white lightning.
She was on the edge of their territory, which streched for miles, just over by the smaller human town, when she heard pawsteps.
Spinning around, she stopped dead in the tree, the moonlight lighting up her white coat with brilliance. She lifted her head and sniffed the air.
The scent wasn't anything too recknizable, but she knew what it was when it came into eyesight.
Panther.
Without thinking, her mustles fleced and she jumped down from the tree. In a fhash of white, the black creature was beneath her.
She found herself looking down into deep green eyes, filled with fear.
X, seeing and advantage, began to growl.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:31 am

Xorn-who was in front scouting for prey-heard the comotion and spun around. She saw X on top of a wolf- No too big- on top of something with the same slick black fur tone of herself. She walked over casually seeing X was handling the situation, but was preparing to jump incase her alpha neede her. "Do you think it'll understand us? Err... No?" X shook her head. "No probably not." X said in response. But the-Panther?- Shook her head otherwise, as if to say I understand. "Well, if you can understand, then you're in our territory."
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 am

"In.. your.. territory?" Keller had to take short breaths between words from being knocked down so suddenly.
Damn it. These things probablly arn't going to take it too well if i tell them what I am. They seem smart enough to know and hate humans... She lashed out at the wolf on top of her and jumped back.
I have to get out of here.
Her mustles guidied her as she turned and ran. She glided along through the dence wood, but her pursurs were right behind her, if not, in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 am

Xorn crept up to the panther changing to beast form to run faster. She lunged for the neck and got a good grip. Xorn dragged her down not killing her but stunning her. She kept it's neck in her jaws waiting for X to question or give the order to kill it.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:31 am

The cool moon lit night,and the crisp clean breeze flowed through his pelt as he swiftly padded through the dark night. Noticing movement he followed towards the sound and followed up noticing Xorn and X then a black puff of fur in Xorn's mouth. "What is this?" he said looking at the black puff with a disgusted look then looked towards X.
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 am

Keller's sight was black, and she wasn't exactly conscious either. But her ears were picking up sounds and growls. She blinked and opend her eyes.
The first thing she saw was a large male wolf, with gleaming pride shining through his eyes.
Anger and confusion rippeled its way through his voice, and once his eyes met hers, fear struck her heart. She almost fainted again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:04 am

(Keller, i can read minds. And if you don't want me to figure out that your human then I guess i could play along)

X looked over to the panther, who clearly was terrified, and shook her head. "I can't read it's mind. It's like it's got some wall up or something.. But it has a power."
She turned and flicked her tail. "Take it back to camp."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 am

(Ditto, but I get reading minds from The Sight.)

Xorn hauled the Panther across the rough terrain, not trying to be careful either. She put it in the centerof the camp not risking letting her go. "I cun't geh a shignul from itch mind ezer" Xorn said with a mouthful of hair. "Whatch's zee owders?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 pm

Saw sat next to the panther, Xorn at her side. "I don't know." She stood up and looked down at the black creature. "Let go. If she runs, we'll kill her. And she knows we can."The cat's eye opend at that, fear shining through. Xorn let go and the black body stiffned. It stood up, much larger than Xorn or X, but not stronger.
(lol. Big panther ^^)
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:52 am

Keller stood stright up. She looked over at the white female wolf in front of her who was staring back.
Keller locked eyes with the she wolf, and let the power swell within her.
She let it out.
The wolf in front of her went still, then dropped to the ground with her eyes closed, pain swelling through her body.
Keller smiled, but not before the other wolf jumped her and ran sharp claws along her face. She wined and backed up throwing the wolf off her her large body and hoped this would end soon.
"What.. do.. You want?"
The white female was advancing on her now.
"Leave me alone!"
She turned and jumped up onto her hind legs where she forced power to come through her back. Two black wings apeared and she began to flap them, but the white wolf was on top of her pinning her and her wings down.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 am

Xiax stood watching then transformed into a large demon wings broke out of his back,as he flew up he followed behind waiting now for X to transform for them to advance.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 am

He lay resting on a cliff looking up at the sky thinking to himself. What would happen to the pack,what may happen to me and Xorn...eh I can't worry about it now..... He got up from sounds far off and walked towards that way finding Xorn.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 am

Xorn saw the Panther struggle In X's grasp. She growled furiosly at the panther waiting for X's orders. "We should be the ones asking the questions! Not you!" She put her face right up to the panthers when she saw movement in the corner of her eye. She looked up about to pounce when she relized it was Assassin. A small small smile played at her lips as she looked at the familiar wolf. She blushed and turned away when he smiled back. "Anyway... Assassin we're having some problems with a panther that can speak human as well as us." She looked at him this time serious as Assassin studied the Panther.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:07 am

Not being able to stand it any londer, X let her form morph into that of beneath her. Soon she was a panther aswell.
Thanks to her experience and mustle, X forced the pather beneath her to the ground, and could feel the wings retreat back into it's body. With a satisfied growl she jumped off.
The pack had formed a circle around the lone stranger. "Now. Let's get down to busness. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:15 am

She gasped at the wolf-now a panther- in front of her. She's a shapeshifter too?
Keller sat down with her ears back, eyes on the ground. "My name's Keller."
she tried to stay calm but she was within a group of wolves with unknown power.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:57 am

"Mmm...Keller." He walked around the panther. "Why might you have come into our territory?" He stopped in front of her and sat down to be at the same height. He smiled towards her in a way of saying "you can trust me".
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:06 pm

X rolled her eyes and sat down, still in the panther form, the anger and darkness in her eyes fading. Might as well give it up of Assassin's ok with it.
She padded forward and pushed Assassin away with her paw, so she was in the girl's eyesight now. "Look, um.. Keller." Her eyes flickered from Assassin to the panther. "Don't mind him. I'm X. Nice to meet you... I think."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 pm

"Ya... Sorry about the whole head in the mouth thing. I'm Xorn. It's an honor to meet." She gave a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:25 pm

He sighed as he looked at X,then growled low. "No need for doing that to someone who didn't even do anything." He gave X a mind message. I was only gonna play with the girls mind.... He got up then stood there.
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm

Keller stared back in shock, but stood up and nodded. "Uh, yeah. No problem. Thanks then I guess..." she looked up, seeing the sun rising above the treetops.
"Oh shit.. I have to go...." She mumbled under her breath, then took off through the trees.
once she picked up enough speed, two large wings sprouted from her back and she took off toward her human house miles away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 am

X stared after the black figure flying away in the sky. Her face filled with shock.
"Umm..." Her tail swished around behind her. She turned and sighed. "I suppose i'll follow her?"
She looked over to Xiax to ask him of his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

He nodded his head towards X approving her question with an answer as he transformed into a dragon/wolf (one of the beast forms). He flew up and followed behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 pm

X jumped up onto a tree and morphed into an eagle, flapping her wings and flying just above the treeline. She picked up speed and swooped upward so she was flying above Keller, so she wouldn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 pm

She quickly landed, the bright colour of her house making it easy for her to locate it. she slipped in through the doggie door, knowing that her parents would be downstairs in the makeshoft classroom where she was schooled. She ran up the stairs, and when she reached the top she was a human. She slammed the door to her room and quickly changed out of her pjamas. I always wondered what happens to my clothes when I change..
She pulled on her favourite pair of jeans and a t-shirt that read -
Warning: I have an attaude and I know how to use it.
Once dressed she dove for her hairbrush and quickly smothed out all the tangles. When she was finished she paused to look into the mirror. Her bright green eyes looked back at her.
"Keller!" Her mom yelled.
"Coming!" She called back, then turned and raced downstairs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 am

"What would a panther want in a human house?" X had landed on a branch in her wolf form. She lifted her nose and sniffed the air, "There are humans inside. Why am I not hearing screaming?"
She stood up. "I'll be back. I want to find out what's going on in there." Quickly she jumped off the branch and turned into a small bird. She flew around to one of the windows and looked inside.
Empty.
But there was a dog on the couch. A german shepard. X's expression turned to what would have been a smile; If birds could smile. She stared at the dog for what seemed like hours, but within a few munites she had aquired the form.
She flew down from the window, landing as their dog, and ran into the doggie door.
The dog started barking immeditly, but X was fast. She jumped over onto the couch and muttered a word of magic that made the dog faint. She shoved him under the couch, then began to scent for humans.
Their downstairs..
With a bark and ran down the staircase to find a human girl sitting in a desk staring up at a man with glasses. She walked forward and looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:24 am

Xorn crept through the dog door shortly after X. She carefully padded up the stairs. The room that was filled with the colour purple, had Keller's scent all over it. She nosed through the closet, then she jumped on the bed and nudged the pillow. Something fell on the ground. A book! It landed open! It was filled with writing. Stupid writing. I don't know how to read. I bet X does. She picked it up in her mouth and went downstairs. Hey X I found something! Xorn sent a silent message to X.
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:01 am

She looked down at her dog. "Hi Monty" She said with a smile as she patted the dog on the head, not knowing it was X.
Just as she was turning back ot her dad she heard a large bang come from upstairs. Her dad put down his teaching stick and looked at Keller, who just stared back.
Keller's animal senses went alert and she heard thumping coming from down the stairs. "Mom..? Grandma?" although she spoke the words she knew that the two had gone shopping and Keller and her dad were the only ones home.
Keller reckonised the shape of a big black wolf from the forest that she had seen earlier. There was a gasp from behind her, and she turned to find that her dad had fainted.
"Oh God, Dad!" She ran for her father and looked at him. He's be ok.
Keller turned back to the wolf behind her. Does it reckonise me? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm

X, still in the form of the human's dog, gave a warning growl at Xorn. Totoally not the time, Xorn! She snapped back.
Spinning around, she noted the man lying on the floor, with the human girl hovering over him. She breathed a sigh and quickly morphed back into her wolf form. The girl gasped.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 am

He lay in a tree on a branch watching what was happening.Getting bored he jumped down sniffing about the house. Humans...and the girl.... human....shapeshifter? He went to the front sneaking in through the dog door,his fur turning into the different colors around him making him unable to be seen. Finally going upstairs,he moved swiftly into the darkness his fur now the normal silky silver color it was,being sure enough he was safe to not be seen. He walked pass the staircase looking down as he did,a human man was coming up the stairs,as if he was dizzy. The man suddenly looked up seeing the shine coming from Xiax's coat. Xiax ran off into another room as the man followed behind,trying to keep up. Xiax then noticed the man wasn't following now,but ran back to a gun cabnet,and was cautiously moving about the house. Xiax peered his head out from a door frame then moving his head back quickly as the man shot the side of the door frame. Part of Xiax's ear was chipped from a stray wood peice in the door frame. He waited and waited as the man moved closer and closer then as the man peered around the room Xiax was in,Xiax jumped as the man shot. A stray bullet went through his paw while he was airborne,landing on the mans chest,his sharp claws peircing into the mans chest. A shreak of a blood frozen woman stood screaming before Xiax,him not noticing when she came in the house or even ran up the stairs from the sound of a gun shot. Xiax moved back slowly,seeing the woman grabbing a pistol,then aiming it towards Xiax. She shot,blood splattered upon the door Xiax was up against. He had fallen,then only to get back up,only to be shot in the chest close to his heart.. Hm...humans..can't live with them,can't live without them. He walked pass the woman as she was screaming and crying,still shooting as she shot Xiax a couple times in the shoulder,neck,chest,and paws. Parts of the bullets riqoucheting off the floor hitting him in the face,burning his flesh. Xiax had made it downstairs only to be shot again in the back,this time falling unable to get back up. He rolled over on his back, to look up at the woman as she looked over to her husband crying,then down towards Xiax. "Hey,now c'mon...It's not like I meant for it to happen....He ran after me with a gun..." The women looked at him in disbelief,stopped crying and stopped aiming at Xiax as she looked to the left where her husband was getting up. The man grabbed the gun out of her hand aiming it for Xiax's chest,and shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next