Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Black Moon Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Black Moon Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Black Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Lunar padded through the forest, with the brightness of the moonlight seeking through the trees. Scilence fallowed. The only thing she could here was her slow , light breath. Then , a twig cracked. Lunars glowing eyes turned and fallowed the noise. It came again. But this time a dark shadow came with it. Her grey paws padded in the snow , fallowing the creature lurking in the trees. All of a sudden , something pounced out from behind. The next thing she new, she was lying on the ground , surrounded by ...blood.
Back to top Go down

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 pm

\|Too easy.

Slice looked at the gash still burning the fur around it.

Weak...

Slice looked at the gash and his eyes changed into the deepest green and the burn quickly calmed and became a scar.

The strange,weak wolf got up really slowly,trembling.

Slice closed his eyes and different coulors flashed behind his eyelids and he spoke;

Lunar...draws power from the moon...lots of potential.

Slice helps Lunar up and she nods back.

I'm sorry I attacke you, i was running away from home and i thought you were one of my kingdoms gaurds. If you want to remain free, run run with me.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Lunar got up and stared at the young creature. She tried to get up but her knees shaked and she fell back in the snow. She looked up at the moon and stared at it. Her eyes started to glow, and the moons light faded and you could no longer see the moon in the black sky. Her health regained and she stood up again, her whole body glowing.
Its been a year since shes seen another wolf. All these days shes been alone. She didnt know what to say to the wolf standing infront of her. So, she turned around and ran off in the darkness, leaving the wolf behind.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:05 pm

Lunar went back the the cave she usually slept in. She curled up on the cold, damp ground and spoke to herself.
"Damn Wolves... No Wonder I live alone. You can never trust them." She layed her head on the flat surface and close her eyes , hoping tomorrow would be a better day.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am

He trotted through the leaf filled field across icy cold rivers not sure what he was in search for. Passing a cave through the woods finally climbing a tree to rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 am

(this is a couple hours later)

The wind Starts to whisper through the trees. It was an unsettling chill, which is why the large wolf was quietly padding through the winter forest. Tanis had been eating a large elk when it started to snow, it was rather light, but then it started to get heavier. Now it was a massive blizzard, and he couldn't see or smell where he was. He grunted in happieness when he spotted the cave. Luckily it was only 2 metres away so he didn't have to walk far. He entered the cave, and shook his pelt. The cave was very warm, and Tanis thought he would stay here until the storm passed. He decided to explore the large cave, the stalicites interested him. He realized he was awefully tired, and instead of checking around the corner he just layed down, shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 pm

In the cave, Lunar herd qiuet footsteps walking towards her. Then, they stopped. Her eyes glowed, making her able to see in the darkness. But no one was there. She got up and started to walk towards the entrance noticing another wolf curled up, and fast asleep. Lunars whole body glowed and her mouth opened slightly, showing only her canines. She stood there and growled making the wolf wake up.
Lunar spoke "Who are you and what are you doing in my home?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 pm

The lone wolf sprang to his feet, and pounced on the wolf rapidly. He, being larger than the wolf by a lot, had to restrain himself from crushing the wolf. He dropped his muzzle so it was inches away from her face.
"You are in no position to be asking the questions here! Let's start with who are you? What are you doing in Nightstalker territory?!" Tanis snarled. He felt the wolf struggling beneath him. But Tanis was determined to get answers. Nothing could break his hold on her.
"Answer soon, or else I'll kill you on the spot." He glared at her, his peircing eyes shooting like daggers right at her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:52 pm

"Now, now Tanis."
X spoke as she sproched the cave, her white body almost invisible aginst the snow of the storm.
"Let's not be rash. You of all poeple should know better, you know what it's like." She entered the cave, not bothering to shake off the snow on her pelt. "As for you.." She looked at the female wolf with couriosity. "You do realize you're on our land don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 pm

He shot X a peircing look and slowly got off of the stranger. He grunted in disapproval during this and stood beside X. He lowered his head, while keeping his eyes glued on Lunar.
"I don't trust her. She's been in our territory for who knows how long. She could have just walked in our dens and killed us!" He snarled. Taking a step towards the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Lunar stared back at Tanis in frustration... She shook off the dirt on her underfur and spoke to the wolves " Im Lunar , a lone wolf. I have lived a while without anyone around.. you are the first wolves ive seen in a while." She examinted Tanis. Then, both there eyes met, and they glared at eachother in a frightful way for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:31 pm

He snarled at her as a warning to stay where she was. "She does not belong!" Tanis moaned in frustraition. But X just stood there thinking, as usual. He sighed and looked at X pleadingly. He layed down, still next to X, and still staring feircly at Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Lunar stopped staring at Tanis and closed her eyes. She sat down and sighed. She noticed X standing there in scilence and spoke " So where do you want me to go?" Lunar looked back and tanis and snarled. He started to growl, so she did back, showing all her white sharp teeth thretening him to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 am

Assassin lays in the tree watching as the wolf is now terrified. He sighs twitching his tail like a cat, taking his headband off (Not sure if I'll keep it as a headband, might change it later on) and jumps down without a sound. Sitting in front of X and Tanis, being invisible he summons the headband as it floats towards him almost slapping X and Tanis. The headband forms around his head and ties around by itself, then Assassin appears.

-----------

He looks back at X and Tanis then stands looking at the wolf in front of him. "Excuse me..." he says in a calm smooth voice. "Why are you here?" he continued looking at the wolf. His eyes shine from the sun glaring off, sparkling with a dazzling green and orange almost as if they were glowing.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:16 am

Lunar calmed herself down and stopped growling. She looked at the handsome wolf " Im alone, and I wander to different places. I`m sorry I came on your territory. If you would like me to leave, I`ll go." Lunars eyes turned into a solf purple, glowing brightly,which ment she was content. She sat down staring at Assasian with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 am

"Really it isn't up to me whether you can stay or not...." He sat back down. "But..." He looks to X and Tanis. "I'll give you a test, if you pass or fail, I'll report it to X and she'll make the decision whether you can stay or not." He looked back at the wolf then towards X, nodding first towards her seeing if there's an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:23 am

Lunar nodded her head in agreement." So what must I do for this 'test' " She said while licking her paws, in a irrigant way. Then turned her head back up to X and Assassian. She stared at them, waiting for them to tell her what this "Test" was.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Lunar quickly flashed an arrogent grin at Tanis when she said this, And Tanis growled in frustraition. He wanted to tear her throat out of her neck. This wolf for som reason set Tanis off like a time bomb. But he knew thaat if he attacked her, X would be furious. "How 'bout if she fought one of us for her spot on the pack?' Tanis said menicingly. Unfortunatly for Tanis X shook her head.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 pm

"Why don't I come up with a test, as for being second alpha. I'll test her in strength, agility, and wisdom. If she passes or fails I'll report it in. Now, I'll test her on these for which rank position she wants, giving it a certain amount of difficulty." He smiled towards Tanis and X, then towards Lunar in a sort of menacing way.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Lunar looked at Tanis and growled in frustration. "Alright," She said while looking back over at Assassin, " What shall I start off with?" Lunar stood up and padded closer to the three wolves. She now had a smile on her face, and was suprisingly happy to start the test.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 am

X looked to Tanis at her side, sighing. "You know Tanis, you really should calm down. You're showing me that you don't know how to handle yourself in difficult circumstances. Surely I would expect more from the Lead Gardian." She turned her attention back to Assassin and the female wolf. "She's just as cockey as you are, so i'm not saying she is any better. You're both acting like pups. And taking that into account, it's not very likley she'll make it as anything higher than a fighter."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 am

"Alright, then we'll start training with wisdom." He said as he slightly bowed his head to X, then whistled calling for Lunar to follow him. He trotted across an ice bound lake and stood in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 am

Lunar smiled and fallowed Assassin in the middle of the frozen lake. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws.
"Alrighty! Whats the first assignment?!" She cheered.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:03 am

Tanis bowed his head to X, "Im sorry m'lady. But I'm just trying to do my job. Protecting The pack is my number one priority." He lifted his head once again, but this time with pride. "Very well X. I will controle my self." He eyed Lunar, but without disgust this time.
"Maybe she'd have to solve a puzzle involving the brain and the physical component." He suggested to X and Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 am

Lunar stared at Tanis as he spoke, giving suggestions of what she should do for the wisdom part of the test. But she didnt pay attention to his words. Just him. Lunar shook her head and came back into reality. " Uh-uhh , Okay sounds like a good plan." She smiled awkwardly," What sort of puzzle do you mean?" She glanced out of the corner of her eye at Tanis, even if the others were talking. Her dislike for Tanis was quickly fading. She realized when hes not bikering and growling at her, he is kinda cute. Lunar looked back at X and Assassin and waited for her first assignment.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:54 am

"Good." She was glad that Tanis had come to his senses, but she couldn't help but notice his suddenly openess toward the female. She smiled at the thought, howeaver, it rememded her of when she first met Xiax.
She then let out a small sigh, but turned to watch Assassin and Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 am

Lunar turned toward Assassin and smiled, waiting for her assignment. She sat down, her tail wrapped around her paws.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:36 am

"Eh...alright then..." Standing on the ice, he jumped once breaking the ice, mixing the pieces in different spots. He then jumped into the water. "The only way of figuring this out is to create a hole using the pieces of ice, you cannot break the ice only moving it one piece at a time,somehow creating a hole in the middle where I'll wait." He looked around noticing the pieces of ice forming together, so he went underneath then held his paw up to the ice Lunar was looking at counting down. 5,4,3,2,1 he then pointed to her to indicate for her to go.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 am

The wolf remains holding his head proudly, But also knowtices Lunar's stare. He flashes a quick apoligteic smile over at he, meaning that he was sorry for his actions. She knowtices and smiles back. Now he focus's in on Assassin, and what he is saying. He nods and listens to Lunar's task, wondering if she'll except.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:25 am

This task should be no problem for her. Howeaver..
She sat and watched, eyes perplexed by the sight of the lce and the way is glided across the water. Lunar's abilties consisted of ice, so the movement of the peices was not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next