Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Risk Taker Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Risk Taker Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Risk Taker

Go down 
+4
>X<
Tanis
Gorsh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

(plz read my history in my applicaton before you reply)

She stood in a definsive positin in anthro form, staring with utter and pure hatred at the man in front of her. She twirled a gun on her right finger as she waited for the right moment to strike.
"I knew you would find me some day. I knew it would be the end of me. I just didn't think it would take you so long to find me." a crazed smile crossed the man's face.
"You knew i would wait to come for you. You know me. I hate rushing. Slow and painful, that's the best way. I've been waiting since that night to do this. To finally take your life." She spat the word life as if it was a curse.
The man smiled. "And that's why I loved you... you were so dangerous. Such a risk taker. I thought you would love this. But you didn't. You threw all of it back at me and the professor." he frowned, "Such a dissapointment.. ive aged so much, yet you haven't changed one bit. If you hadn't betrayed us.. we could have had something special."
"Shut up. It's your fault i'm like this. You could have stopped it. but you didn't. You were a terrible boyfriend. you never loved me." She grolwed. She moved quickly and suddenly she was beside him, holding the gun to his throat. "You're going to die now. There's no escape. Anything to say?"
"Just one thing, Gorsh," he smiled at her, "Give my fellow scientists my farewell."
"Their won't be any farewells. You can say Hi to them yourself."
And then she killed him.

Munites later she was in the forest on the outskirts of the city. The trees leaving looming shadows in the light of the moon. She tossed someting round and bloody that hit the side of a tree and fell to the ground. "Have fun in hell." She spat as she walked further into the woods, turning into a wolf.

Last edited by Gorsh on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Branches hit the side of his face and scratched him. Thorns were sticking to his paws and fur. The snow pelted his face as he tore through the bushes. Blood trickled from his wounds. But damn, it felt good to run! This was his first actual run for weeks. He felt the snow push in between his pads as each foot hit the ground. Up ahead he saw a massive cliff, it wasn't to far ahead actually. He stopped not wanting to fall of the edge. But the ice that was hidden beneath the snow prevented that. His claws scratched the ice desperatly, but it was no use. He fell off the cliff, and landed with a slight thud. "Thank God for snow drifts!" He shouted. He was about to get up when he realized that there was a tall wolf standing over him.
Back to top Go down
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:34 am

Gorsh let out an angry growl. "Watch where you're falling, bastard." She flicked her paw and kicked snow in his face. "I could kill you for almost landing on me."
She took a step toward the wolf and growled. She didn't want to deal with anyone right now. especially not another wolf. She was annoyed and tired.
she jumped onto the male baring her fangs her vemom dripping out of her mouth.
She snarled in his face, then jumped over him and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 am

X ran through the forest, the light of the moon reflecting off the snow. It was a beautiful night out. A perfect night for running, as many of the pack members were doing. Yet there was something on the wind that sent a chill up her spine. Something that wasn't there before tonight.
But she continued to run. She was a ghost moving through the woods.
After a little while, she stopped near her favourite cliff. She liked it because in the far distance you could see the the lights of the human city.
She sat down on the icy edge, looking down at the forest and the twinkling lights in the backround. But just underneath the cliff, she noticed something moving.
When she focused in on it, she noticed that it was Tanis. But another wolf was standing over him. After a minute, the wolf got up and began leaving.
X leaped over the cliff and landed on the stranger, pinning her to the ground. "If you didn't want to deal with this, they why not leave him alone?" She asked, reading her mind. "Now you're involved. And I don't plan on letting you leave my territory until you've explained what buissness you have here."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 pm

"God dammit! I'm aloud to fall wherever I want to fall, considering it's my territory!" (Oh my lord that sounded wierd ><) Tanis got up and snarled at the female. Tanis was taller, but not by much. He was much more.... Muscular. "By the way.... Your breath smells like ass!" He snarled. He stood close beside X, his eyes were hostile.

(I mean no offense to u Gorsh!!)
Back to top Go down
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Gorsh snorted. "It's like that for a reason jackass." she looked at the female wolf with courious eyes. Then looked back to the male. "You're territory? .... Sorry. " She mumbled angrly. "I didn't know. I was just passing through. But I didn't expect to find a pack so near to the city. Wouldn't a typical pack of wolves keep away from this place? It's dangerous you know." Well, it was. Until I killed him.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 am

He laughed hoarsely. "Ha! If we were a typical wolf pack, would we be talking to you right now?" He said with a smart-ass attitude, "And besides, we can take care of a couple, lousy humans." he eyed her spuciously still. "Tanis. That's my name. This is X. This is Nightstalker territory, I'm not part of the pack. But what can we do for you?" He growled more politely than usual. Tanis knew she was hiding something, and the X knew it as well.
Back to top Go down
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 am

"It doesnt matter what you can do for me. I'm not like you, you wouldnt understand." She eyed X. she looked at Gorsh as if she knew everything about her. "I have no busness with you. I'm sorry if I was in your territory, now if you'll just let me go...." She turned around and started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 am

He steps in front of her. "You realize we can't let you go unless you state your buissness." He growls and steps forward.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 am

"The fact the you want to leave so badly makes me even more courious of what your hiding. Besides, you're a wolf, so you should know that you either explain yourself or die here and now." X moved to the wolf's side, Tanis moved to the other. "You will come with us. Unless you think you can escape that is."
Back to top Go down

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:26 am

Chaos sighed as sweat filled his fur. He kept on running, running away from a massive explosion. He stopped
until he saw 3 wolves, 2 menacing 1, only 5 meters away.He hid behind a large bush and peered through the cracks hoping none of them saw him

Assholes

Chaos jumped up from behind the bush and shot 2 large balls of fire at the 2 wolves menacing the (Chaos thinks Gorsh is attractive :3) good looking anthro.

Chaos looked into the anthro's eyes. Her eyes sent out a signal, a signal of despair,plead and or gratitude.

Chaos was puzzled because he didnt know why he go the signal of plead.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 am

(I think Gorsh is in her wolf form momentarily)

He ignored the fire blast, and tackled the small wolf. He threw him to the ground, and clenched his jaws around his throut. He heard X shouting for him to leave Chaos alone and go after X. Tanis isn't one to follow orders. "Do that again and I'll kill you." Tanis shook chaos around viciously before letting him go. He padded back over to X's flank, eyes piercing through Gorsh and Chaos.
Back to top Go down

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:06 am

Chaos studied Tanis' fur and imagined Tanis on fire.

Blue sparks bounced off of Tanis' fur and soon engulfed Tanis in a massive vortez of fire.

Chaos gave a crooked smile as he walked by the flaming vortex which held a large wolf not knowing what to do. Chaos arrived next to Grosh and looked in X's eyes.Trying to not think of anything so she couldnt read anything.

Back to top Go down
BloodHollow
BloodHollow

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:18 am

BloodHollow moved forward, then made a sharp left and right finding a group of wolves going at each other. He sat there watching for a good ten minutes and sighed walking forward towards the wolves sitting down again. He closed his eyes, transforming into his anthro form and swiftly moved his arms, then quickly put his hands together then apart. A wave of force went over the wolves, creating a high pitch sound making them all stop and cringe (Was thinking of making everyone freeze wasn't sure on it). "Now I stopped you...what is this about.." He asked in a sigh and looked around. "Newcomer I'm guessing." He laughed then walked to the new wolf and smiled. "Hello there, may I ask why you're here?" he asked politely and nodded slightly showing she could trust him.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 am

(Umm... You can't really tell my charecter what to do Chaos... You really don't have the right...)

He fell to the ground at the sound seeing BloodHollow standing there. But he ignored the pain and went to face Chaos. "That's it your dead!" Tanis bolted, the flames quickly dissapearing as he ran. He body checked Chaos to a nearby tree. He pounced on him and stated shaking him around wildly. He grabbed his throut again, this time sinking his teeth in. Blood poured into his mouth.Tanis was under Bloodlust. X barked at him, and Tanis regained his sences. He flung Chaos into another tree, before he fell to the ground in pain. The adrenaline from battle had ended, so the high pitched noise came back.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 am

He heard growls and yelps far off. He began to growl as he headed up, and heard a high pitch sound his ears automatically pushing back. He still ran over, looking at the dire saber mix and growled, lunging and pinning them to the ground even though they were much larger then him. "Why do you do this!" He growled then looked around. The other wolves he'd found out were fighting and he'd stopped them. He moved back and looked around, feeling blood drip from his face he looked to the hybrid, then to the new wolf. "Umm..."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 am

Xorn sprinted into the clearing, feeling the noise but ignoriing it. "I agree with Assassin. I demand an explination!" She felt all eyes lay on her. Most were surprised looks, but a few were confused. She had left the pack, and hadn't been there for months. But now she was back and better than ever.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 am

Assassin was startled, and looked around to see Xorn. His eyes widened and he smiled as he walked over. "Xorn...you're back." He smiled more and nuzzled her then turned and sat next to her watching the others.
Back to top Go down

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 am

(k so tanis you cant "viciously shake" me then wow. You dont have the right -.-')

*Chaos clawed tanis. In the eye. HA.*

Chaos stood there, COMPLETELY unharmed by the weak wolf. He looked around at the pack of wolves all gathered in a circle formation and wondered hwo this all came to be.

I can't answer why "we do this". We're wolves. Ok? Your one too. You might as well ask your self and then think of an answer. Your asking why we fight. Why the sun gives light. Why blood tastes good. Why love kills.

Silence fell over the group
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

(Chaos we've had problems with you before, we don't want to go through it again. Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying in my post. "Why do you do this" I was saying it towards BloodHollow cause he was the one who'd created the high pitch noise. And don't be a fucking baby about the things Tanis or anyone else says, you're lucky enough we joined in your RP cause we accepted it, and gave you a so called "second chance". So smarten up.)
Back to top Go down
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 am

Gorsh flung a paw at Chaos's cheak. "Get away from me you dick." she stepped away fom the group, while shoving him to the side. she knew she couldn't leave now. It wasn' t possible with all these weird wolves around. "My name is Gorsh. And i'm just passing through. I had some buissness in the human city." What were all these animals? They were wolves of corse, but they wern't ... normal ones. so that's what Tanis ment. Maybe she should stay here. She obiously fit in.

(i think i'll change my colour cuz I didn't realise xorn had the same one)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:50 am

"This is getting ridiculous." She let out a husky growl. "I would advise that you all stop arguing like children and come back to camp. Where we can sort this all out. And that includes you, Gorsh."
X turned her head back to look at Xorn. She smiled, but didn't move to greet her friend. She was leader, and as leader she had to control her pack.
She turned toward camp. "I'll be waiting for those wise enough to follow." She dissapeared with a flash of momement too fast to be seen by the eye.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 am

She watched as the wolves went off on their way to the camp. She growled sullenly, and abrupt out of her throat. Her fur bristled as she followed, and went ahead waiting at the camp, smiling in front of them. "Hello again." Her tail began to wag as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 pm

"If you mess around with the humans, they're going to come after us. Now because you did something to them, we're going to pay for it." He mumbled to Gorsh. Tanis followed X to the camp seeing another wolf laying down in enemy territory. "Who the hell else wants to show up?" He snarled, and walked to his den.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:20 pm

As Assassin padded back to camp, Xorn stood beside him. "Long time no see Assassin!" She smiled and nudged him to the side. "I missed you." She said more quietly this time. She took off a necklace she was wearing, and gave it to Assassin. It was carved to the shape of a dark looking wolf from an antler. They were fine details carved with a crystal of some sort. The wolf looked like Assassin. Xorn and Assassin broke through the clearing, and saw a strange wolf. "What the he-!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:47 pm

"Oh good grief.." She sighed and walked toward the female. "Sly right?" She said, remembering the female and reading her mind. "What's up? Did you want something, or are you just here to be here?" She stood in front of Sly now, the rest of the wolves behind her.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:54 pm

"Nah...just thought I'd pass by." she said delightfully. "I can't pass by can I..I'll just go then." She said. "By the way..my name's Syl. It's alright, common mistake." She stood, ears back walking backwards and began to turn around.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:45 pm

As he walked next to Xorn he looked at the necklace humbled by how it looked and smiled. "Thanks Xorn." He said softly. Then as they walked up he saw the wolf and immediately began to growl, standing with defiance.
Back to top Go down
Gorsh
Gorsh

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:02 am

Gorsh said nothing. she didn't know who the stranger was, and she wasn't sure she wanted to find out after everything that had happend. "So what did you want...?" she loked at X.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 am

She sat around the corner, her ears perked and watched behind her back. She had a very bored expression on her face when nothing really happened. She went and laid down, half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Risk Taker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Risk Taker   Risk Taker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Risk Taker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: