Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead

Go down 
+3
cegasa
Symphony
Bloody's Ghost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloody's Ghost
Bloody's Ghost

Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead Empty
PostSubject: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:31 am

The pouring rain whips against his body
His paws slips on the slippery cliff.
The wolf pack infront forced him with bites to back against the dangerous edge.
He bites against them with his huge fangs but they continue to walks towards him.
He watches them all growling at the same time... then, his back legs fells from the cliff draging him whit it. A deep howl leaves his wide open mouth as he falls to the ground below, then all gets black.

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 am

Sad lets out an almighty scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
cegasa

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:24 am

Howls with Poison in a devistated way, but quickly body shakes with rage. hairs on back stand up on end as many rose wines rap around her body soaking her in their blood. runs towards the wolf pack so fast she is just a blurr and razer sharp wine stab up through one of the wolves. its blood rushes out of the gaping holes as wines suffocate it. She quickly jumps on another wolf and rips its windpipe out with no percy. howls again whilst running towards the other wolves...
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:11 am

Dips her muzzle down in dispair. "Bloody you were a great leader" spoke Morgra in the Red Meadow. Eyes full of watery tears as and demands the spirits to lure a wolf of The Sight in the living to produce the Summoning Howl which will unlease the Silver Spectres.
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:35 am

I CANT TAKE IT ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD XIAC, MORGRA AND NOW MY FATHER I CANT TAKE IT
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:02 pm

IDK what 2 say..............-head falls.......walks away alowly-
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Hey   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Who says I died lol i never did ;D i was always there and alive i just never showed it sorry for the misunderstanding lol I guess u could say I came back from the dead
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:13 am

your your back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:15 am

who killed u dad i will kill them with no problem rainstar said she did it.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead   Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody, your mighty leader.. is dead
Page 1 of 1