Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Tunnels Of Death

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaixer
Zaixer

Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:21 am

Ziaxer smiles and jumps into a tree, duplacating himself into 3 others. Each one unleashes a powerful ammount of an element. One fire, one water, and one ice.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 pm

He shrugs. "It will tire them out and keep them busy,while I go make things to destroy everything." He laughs knowing thousands of millions of humans will come.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:36 pm

X grolws as a mob of humans clings to her. She shakes them off and is attached to again. She barks for help, but was too late. A human ran up with a needle and pokes X on the side, her vision blackining. She sees a large truck and chains. She tried to run, but she fell into uncaunsiosus.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:17 pm

He looks back. "Why do I always get the feeling to help X when she's in trouble?" He growls and it slowly passes as his eyes slowly turn yellow. "Why...." He thinks for a second,he growls. "Do I have feelings for her?" He turns around without thinking,he runs towards the humans, grabbing X whose in a cage with chains connected to her,he breaks the cage and bites the chains off,she lays on the ground as Xiax attacks the humans that get close to her. He barks making all the humans fall. He swipes his paw down clawing into the earth,creating flames coming up from the ground burning the humans and having them fall between the cracks. He shakes his pelt,then grabs one human who didn't burn up who's still alive. He raps his jaw around the humans neck breaking it and decapitating it,picking it up in his mouth by their shirt he drags it to X as she wakes. He runs off again to catch up on things he didn't do.

Last edited by Xiax on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:51 pm

X opend her eyes, blinking as she looked into her surroundings. But didn't i - ....and how did-? She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happend. I remember a shape....Xiax? She shook her head and noticed a dead human beside her, head missing. She pushed aside, not hungry, wondering where Xiax was. X tried to rise, but she was wobbly and fell over. She turned back to the human body and tore a strand of meet from it, and began to play with the food. After every few munties she would take a small nibble, and continue on, thinking of Xiax the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 pm

He growls as he's walking,thinking if he should create something or not. He thinks for a second,seeing a flashback. He sees his father creating the poison that had killed or changed the wolves in his old pack. "Hm..so that's why I get the urge to make poison....And to kill everyone...everything my parents did..comes down to me,they somehow knew I'd be evil like my father..." he said to himself as he growled at the thought. He looks off to the distance seeing a pup by a cliff. He runs towards it,but slips and slides towards the edge. He turns to his stomach hoping he'd catch his claws on the edge. He holds on looking at the pup. He tries to jump up,but instead he falls,his back towards the ground,his paws moving,he grasps onto the side of the cliff. He looks down. "It's....it's like a bottomless pit.." His claws slip from the ice on the side,and continues to fall. He hits the ground hard.His legs had spikes going through as well as his arms and his stomach. He lays there back,paws,arms, everything broken. Blood forms around him creating a puddle,the blood drenches his pelt. Blood poors out of his mouth,his head is turned to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:05 am

He walks along noticing a pup looking down a cliff,he walks over looking down. "That's a long way down." He jumps down,breaking the spike rocks as he lands on his paws. He looks down and gasps. "My..brother...." He sighs,and chuckles a bit. "You were always one to get into trouble,the more.....evil one,though now I've grown that evil myself...." He sits down next to his dying brother.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:11 am

He slowly lifts his head looking at Xailin,he sighs as his eyes slowly close. And his head tilts back.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:09 am

He sees Xiax tilt his head back,he sighs looking at the top of the cliff seeing X. He gives her a sorry look on his face,he looks back at Xiax. He picks him up and Xiax lays in his arms. Xailins eyes start to water but he holds back his tears. He grabs him and picks him up putting him on his back. Xailin climbs up the cliff setting Xiax in front of X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:17 am

X's eyes went wide with shock. "No! NO! NOO!" She screemed. She lay down next to Xiax and bury her face in his fur. She began to cry, tears covering her cheeks, falling onto Xiax's fur. She closes her eyes stressfully, just laying there.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 am

He sits down next to X. "He's not quite dead...I may be able to heal him." He gets up and kneels down next to Xiax he puts his hand/paw on his chest a white glow shows on his hand and as he takes it away it shows on Xiax's chest disolving. Xiax wakes and now has scars where the spike rocks went through,blood stains and fresh blood is on his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 am

X looked up and lifter her head. She looked down and Xiax. She poked at his side. "Xiax... Xiax are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm

He looks up at X. I..hurt still.... He looks at his arms legs and stomach,he sighs feeling pain as he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 pm

He smiles. "Welcome back bro." He gets back up looking down at the two,his trench coat blowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 am

X lays down and kisses Xiax on the forehead. "You know you're known to get into stuff like this. It's so stupid sometimes." SHe places her head down on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

"Hm...you know that's right." he says,then sighs. "Hm....seems to be in our families blood..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

X chuckles slightly and begins to like Xiax's wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm

He sits down watching Xiax seeing what he will do.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 pm

"It's fine X." he said looking at her. He gets up and sits.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 am

"Ok. She smiles his way and nuzzles him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

He sits still watching,randomly and slowly takes his rum bottle out and starts drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:17 am

He lays down falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 pm

X lay down next to Xiax, watching him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:49 am

He curls into a ball keeping himself warm.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:11 am

He sighs sitting there setting his rum bottle down. He takes his jacket off setting it around Blade and X keeping them warm. He lays onto his back his hands behind his head and looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 am

He looks down at X who's asleep,he gets up leaving the jacket on her. He grabs Blood's rum bottle as he's sleeping and drinks some of it then carrys it in his mouth as he walks off,his paw prints vanish in the snow though it's not snowing. He looks at his paws which are white as snow. "New power?....Must have to figure out what it is..."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:30 am

He wakes seeing X laying there alone he looks around and finds his rum's gone. "Ah..who needs it." he said to himself. He figured X could keep the jacket so he walked off,leaving his tank top behind as well.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 am

(O,o Shirtless man)

X russles oin her sleep but does not move, she turns over and sniffles, licking her lips. Drool poored out of the left side of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:41 am

(o.o" Sorry)

He walks around in the dark forest looking up at the dark blue sky. He walks to a tree which is his,he created many features on it. He climbes up and layed down on the branches which he made into a bed where he could see everything. He looked up at the moon seeing a perfect view of it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:33 am

He walks through the dark forest casually then walks to an open field he walks through the field seeing a light shot up from far off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels Of Death
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: