Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! Empty
PostSubject: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 am

Graphite, who hasn't eaten for days, gets up from his warm, deer-fur bed to look for something to eat. Starting to walk down into the valley, he suddenly smells an animal. It takes him a very long time until he final finds the scent, but unfortunately the small rabbit had already been half chewed. Graphite puts his nose to the rabbit, trying to find what had eating the other half. It was a wolf. Graphite sighs of relief. He had thought that it was eaten by something bigger, more dangerous. Every time Graphite goes into the valley for food, he always ends up running into a beast. Most likely the bear clan from the far end of the valley. Graphite picks up the other half of the rabbit, quickly munching it up. But, after eating the small rabbit, Graphite feels like it wasn't enough. He smells the ground, searching for another scent. Suddenly, BAAM! Graphite's head slams into something in front of him. He quickly looks up to see what it was. To his amazement, it was the large cliff that lies at the other side of the valley. At the bottom of the rocky precipice, is the large openly to the bear clan cave that leads to the large and tall Bear Clan Fort. Graphite stares into the cave, and hoping that they isn't a bear inside, he enters. Graphite walks right into the Bear Clan territory.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

He looks around walking seeing paw prints he follows them to find a cave,he walks in to find a young wolf perhaps younger then Xiax. "Hello wolf." he said with a smirk being in his anthro form. "What are you doing in the bears territory?" he asked looking at the wolf. He walks in deeper into the cave,ahead of the wolf seeing a bear in front of him. He quickly brings his arm behind showing the wolf to stop,he walks slowly towards the bear seeing it wake, he bashes it over the head hitting it into a rock,it's head bleeding as it lays unconcious,then dies.

Last edited by X-Blood on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

X pads along, scowering the sides of the tunnel for remains. She was in the tunnel underneath her den, exploring. She had found a small tunnel on the opposide side to the waterfall and was now scavenging through it. She lifted her head to the air, smelling something, and she could just make out the shape of something. She leaped in the figure, pinning it down. "Who are-!?" As soon as she landed, she reckonised the scent. "Graphite?"
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 am

"X? Is that you? I haven't seen you in the longest time!" Graphite slowly gets up and looks up at the other wolf. Graphite hasn't seen this wolf before. He was giant compared to Graphite and he took down a member of the bear clan in one single stroke!
"Thank you for saving me. And thanks for the food!" Graphite runs up to the bear lying on the cave floor and rips off a piece of meat.
While eating the meat, Graphite looks down at the bear. On its head was a red line that went from his back to the tip of his nose. Graphite has seen this symbol before on another bear. It showed other Bear-Clan members that whoever has the line on his head is a Bear-Elder. The Bear-Elders are the wise and smart bears, the same ones that do storytelling. The Elders are forbidden to be eaten, even for the wolves because they give wisdom to the entire clan. Graphite looks down at his food and gulps. "What will father say when he finds out about this?" He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 am

He smiles. "No problem kid." he pats the wolf's head as he walks pass him. "My name's X-Blood (Cross-Blood),but you can call me Blood." he says in a cool smooth voice,turning his head a little,his eyes looking back towards the wolf. He smiles again,his head still turned,looking at X. "Nice seeing you again,X." He transforms his wolf form and sits at the entrance of the cave.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

"Yeah, you too" She pads up and sits down next to Graphite, the fire on her back casting little light. "I'm not sure about your father," She says reading his mind. She picks up a chuck of the bear, "Now i suggust we get out of here before more come" She pads toward the secret tunnel that leads under her den. "Follow me." She squesses through the gap, beckoning for the two to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

He looks behind,sighs and leaves the den from the front entrance. He pads around the bears camp getting to know where everything is before leaving. A bear jumps in front of him looking to be much stronger then the last perhaps a warrior. He starts growling lunging for the bear grabbing hold of it's neck killing it instantly. He sighs again dragging the bear towards camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:45 am

She watches as they head in an opposite direction. "Huh, oh well. A secret it is a secret it stays." She climbs in the tunnel, blocking it up so she could only come and open it from the inside. She padded along, her belly brushing the ground in the small area. She poked her head out, reckonising the large cavern. She pulled herslef out and headed to the left, finding another small entrance. She climbed through the tunnel until she came out in a grassey clearing, filled with bears. SHe noticed two being dragged away, but she couldn't make out much because of the crowd. She looked around more, Must be the camp, huh. I can have some fun here...
She squeesed out and crept around, until she was behind a group of bears, one of them was speaking to all and he was sitting on what looked like a rock throne. She smiled and crept around until she was behind him. She stuck out a claw and grabbed the bear by the throat, pulling her claws along it's neck. It fell immeditly and began to bleed, alot. She poped out from her hiding spot, snading on the throne. "Oh, was that your king?" She smiled. "Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:03 am

Graphite stays in the small cave of the Bear-Clan and continues to eat his amazing meal!
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 am

He walks back towards the cave seeing the wolf still eating. He stays around making sure no other bears come by wanting to kill him or even the small wolf.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:07 am

Xorn was watching the whole thing from the distance. After it was over she came down and walked tword Blood and the other.
"Hey Blood,who's your friend?"says Xorn watching the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:28 am

He gets up turning around. "Friend? I'd hardly believe that me and that wolf are friends,we've just met and I don't even know the guys name....I'm just here watching over him making sure no bears come by to kill him." He sits back down drinking his rum and taking peices of the meat off the bear and eating it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 pm

X runs out of the entrace to the bear clan camp, a energetic smerk on her face. She bolts through the cave, bounding toward her friends. She stops, tounge hanging out. "That was fun..." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 pm

He looks behind and goes back to drinking rum and taking pieces of meat.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am

"My God Blood you have a serius issue with drinking."Xorn says jokingly"hey X What's up?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm

She walks to up Xorn, "Oh nothing much, just doing some damage." She smerks.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 am

"like the kind of damage that I can cause?"She says hopefully
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:49 pm

"If you want." She smiles and tilts her head toward the bear clan's cave. "Meet me in the clearing?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

"OK I'll see you there. Hey Umm.... Do you guys want to come?"she asks
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 am

X runs away, ears pricked forward. She burst into the clearing as bears charged her way. She leaped into the air, spining in a 360. "Now Xorn!" She barks as a flash of lightning shocks the bears below her. More come rushing. SHe smerks as Xorn runs up beside her. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:24 am

"Yeah let's" She says striking down another couple hundred bears.

"It doesn't matter what power you have, or how strong you are, it's how much heart you really have." -Xorn
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm

X jumps over Xorn as she scends out a bolt of lightning. X fires a whurl of blue fire, combinging it with the lightning. It knocks sevral bears down, but more rush out. "Geeze, how many bears do we have to take out for you guys to get the message?"

Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 am

"I dunno as many as we need to." she says with a smirk. Her and X were just dominating the area until the chief came into sight. He came to tell Xorn and X that they surrenderd.
" Well that was fun" said Xorn "don't you think it was fun?"

"It doesn't matter what power you have, or how strong you are, it's how much heart you really have." -Xorn
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:06 am

He walks to where they'd walked to. He sighs walking through the bears camp healing all the bears,knowing they didn't do anything to our pack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

X watches blood and looks at Xorn. "Maybe we should find some animals....outside our territory. You know, ones who deserve to die?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 am

He walked around seeing Blood heal bears. He sighed looking at Blood then over at X and Xorn.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:09 am

He looked at Xiax,then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!   Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lions and Tigers and BEARS! OH MY!
Page 1 of 1