Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Midnight sun-REPOST Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Midnight sun-REPOST Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Midnight sun-REPOST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight sun-REPOST Empty
PostSubject: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:52 am

Xorn was walking back to her den ready to fall asleep, sh ewas happy knowing that once again she was OK.

Xorn was wandering around on the beach sinking her paws on the sand. She looked down at her reflection in the water and saw another figure in the back ground.
"Who are you?" She said.
"I'm your mother who died several years ago" the wolf said
"Sooo....Your here to haunt me?"
"No I'm here to protect you."
"from what?"
"You'll see but I'm am here to give you these."
she pulled out a rod that had a blue tip. Her mother was drawing on her. It burned Xorn a bit, but she had faced worse. These are markings She said to herself. When the pain stopped she looked up, but no one was there. then she woke up, and found marking all over her body.

"It doesn't matter what power you have, or how strong you are, it's how much heart you really have." -Xorn
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

He walks along the beach without his jacket on. Feeling bored he sits on the beach then lays on his back looking up at the bright moon feeling at ease.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:31 am

X's ears twitch as she pumped her legs through the water, tounge out and mouth open. She had been following the fish for sevral hours now, toying with it and having fun. As she reached the shallower area, she pounced forward into the water.

Seconds later she came up, close to the edge of the shore, the fish hanging in her mouth. She turned around to find Xorn laying there. "O Hai Xorn" Her words muffled by the fish in her mouth. "Wat soom?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am

"No thanks X, but I just had a weird dream that came true, and now I have markings, BLUE MARKINGS!!"Xorn says to X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 am

X twitches her ears and cocks her head to the side. "Hmm?" She looks over Xorn. "Yeah...but they're...." She searched for the words but couldn't find them.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:29 am

He lays on a tree looking at the beach,he notices X and Xorn. He jumps up from the tree with one swift jump he lands in front of them without a sound and standing there. "Well,hey there." he said smiling he sat down showing he was no threat.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:34 am

"Hello..." X looks over the wolf, "I don't beleave we've met. And you are?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 am

(Just so you know in case you didn't I was Okami before)

"I'm Scourge ma'am, and pleased to meet you." He gets up and looks at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 am

(Ohhh! Ok i was trying to figure out who ou were. ^^ Sorry lol)

"Ahh." She nods in respect.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:04 am

He bows then sits back down looking at the water and the moon reflecting off it.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am

"Haiya Scourge, what's up?" She says walking tword him.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 am

He smiles,the moon reflecting off his teeth having them shine. He looks up at Xorn. "Nothing much,how are you miss?" he said being polite still smiling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 am

X rubs her claws awkwardly on the sand. She prys open the fish and sticks her jaws in. She pulls them out seconds later with the skeleton in her mouth. "Ive always hated bones..." She says and she spits them on the ground in front of the two. She turns back to the fish and digs her fangs in, sucking up the blood. X licks her lips and divowers the animal.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 am

He looks down at the bones and grabs them chewing on them,then he looks up slowing chewing then stops,and chews every second. He sees X and Xorn stare at him as he chews on the bones.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am

Xorn was tired and hungry.
"Hey guys I'm gonna go hunting, anyone wanna come?" she started walkingseeing if the others would follow.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

He sighs getting up and follows Xorn boredly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:29 am

"I'm fine. Besides," She says and she bounds toward the water again, "Fishing is fun!" SHe leaps in the water, locating another fish. She puts togeather certian DNA and grows gills, her tail becomes a fin and she swims around after the fish.

Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 pm

He walks through the woods feeling bored he walks towards the beach. He sniffs the ground then sits near the edge of the beach,looking out towards the water thinking of something,as his eyes fixed more on the water.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:18 am

X jumps out from the water, a fish in her mouth, landing on the beach. She shook her fur, watter spraying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:33 am

He sighs laying there poking at the water and sighs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:50 am

X smiles and jumps back in the waterm splashing around, paws lashing about. She didn't notice Xiax laying there,
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:25 am

He turned around starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:44 am

He walked through the woods looking behind at the water he sighed and kept walking looking straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm

He took his jacket off,then noticed Xiax walking,he ran up to him,leaving his jacket behind. He walked next to Xiax in his wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight sun-REPOST   Midnight sun-REPOST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight sun-REPOST
Page 1 of 1