Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Night of the Living Dead

Go down 
+2
>X<
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:54 am

"Hey Zaixer, I guess that makes us In-laws then." She says jokingly. Xorn starts to run out of sight into the snowy mountains just as the sun started to rise.She howls at the sun and lays down. Raziel comes up and lays down beside her, she starts to cuddle him until she falls asleep in her arms.
someone was making noise behind her, she stands in front of Raziel.
"Who's there"she says "WHO'S THERE"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:18 pm

X apears from behind a bush, a gloomy look in her eye. "Just me" She walked up and sat down, patting Raziel on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:51 am

He walked around seeing Xorn Zaixer and X. He walked towards X,he looked down at her. "What's wrong?" he said as transforming to his wolf form being taller but layed down to be the same height.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:05 pm

He sighed as he walked through,he turned around and started padding back to camp. He had walked past X and Blood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm

He had walked through he had his neck down. He looked around, feeling coldness in the air as well as smelling darkness come closer. He walked off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:37 am

"Hm....Xiax is it?" he asked X as he watched Xiax walk by,noticing she had a more sad look on her face when he walked by. He sighed. "Sometimes love lasts....but you never know if they're the perfect one,and it ends up in depression,hate,and you end up not talking to them." He looked down at X who now was getting angry. "Hey hey,I'm not saying it will happen to you...but it is a possibility." He sighed. "At least you already have the taste of love...." He looked down at the ground,then brought his head back up. "You know....I noticed that the only wolves Xiax attacks is his own pack,some say once a wolf gets a taste of their own kind,such as their pack they can't get enough,then they end up destroying the pack,killing the pups,then they end up getting exiled or banished from the pack. Then...oh then they get revenge and kill the rest of the pack off once they get a stronger,darker pack.... I've heard that there's even packs now that are stronger then the Night Stalkers,and this is just rumor,but I believe Xiax had joined one of these over powering packs." He looked down at X again,the flames on her were roaring with anger. "Come now X,I know you don't believe half the things I tell you,but sadly some of it's true,such as a wolf getting the taste of their own kind." He bent his ears down,and in a calm serious trusting voice he said, "I'm sure there's a way to help Xiax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Living Dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2