Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
"Just something Magical...?" Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
"Just something Magical...?" Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
"Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

"Just something Magical...?"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

"Just something Magical...?" Empty
PostSubject: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:18 am

X lay in her den, breathing heavly. She knew she was about to give birth, but she wasn't sure she was ready. She lay still, staring up at the roof of her den. She ran her claws along her bedding and wined. She felt a snall jerk and she let out a howl of pain.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 am

Lunar was lying beside X, giving her coforting licks. X was shaking in pain. Lunar grabbed her paw, and X let out a loud wail. The sound of a new born pup was at the end of X`s tail.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 pm

He walked past a den hearing howling,his ears pirked up. He sniffed in the den,seeing who was in the den,he sighed looking happy but it changed,his face showed a straight face,which some may think anger. He turned off,and started walking.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm

X sat in her den, staring as Xiax padded off. She stared at the ground and tears formed in her eyes. She began to cry, but she was cut short by a striking pain.

(>.< I'm not gonna go too graphic soo......)

Munites later two small pups lay beside X's tummy. The smaller one, a female, had streak black fur with brigh blue eyes and resembled X. While the male was dirty black and small red markings, who looked more like Xiax. X smiled at the sight of her pups and nuzzled them in close, "You're just something magical arn't you?" X looked over the two, smiling greatly. She head her eyes on the small male that looked a bit like her, "How about.....Aspen?" She was reffering to names. "And...maybe..." SHe had her sights on the larger female, "Fable?" She was hoping Xiax would show and aprove or disaprove...

Last edited by X on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm

He sniffed the ground,looking at a distance,he sighed pacing back and forth,with his same old straight face. He crossed over the river he had crossed,becoming all wet he walked towards the den where he saw X,he started to hear two little whines. He looked down at the ground starting to growl,he started getting flashbacks of his past and how he was raised and trained being a pup killer,the urge shocked through him,but at the same time he tried to calm down. He knew it was against regulations to kill one of the packs pups,even as his own it made it worse. He got more flashbacks of mothers screaming for their pups, trying to stop him from killing them,he saw pups yelling to their mothers and fathers,it showed that all he did was kill the parents then he killed the pups later. The flashbacks stopped but came back,Xiax crouched down putting his paws on his head growling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 pm

X pricked her ears and turned to find Xiax outside of the den, growling to himself. X wrapped her frpnt paw around her upus and looked out the den at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:55 pm

He looked up at X. "Get out of here." he said as he growled louder.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 pm

X stared for a moment, then nodded showing she trusted him. She picked up the pups and raced out of camp, to somewhere Xiax wouldn't think of if anger drove him to come after them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 pm

He watched X run off,he grew more angry,he turned around running off back towards the river walking across through the woods.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 am

She didn't get far before she colapsed. Having pups sure takes alot outta ya....... She lay down and huddle up, body curling around her pups at an attempt to keep them warm. Fable wined at the cold and Aspen gave a sad look but was silent. X felt bad doing this to her pups, but if Xiax said it was better for them then it must be so. She licked them lightly and kept them off of the cold ground.

Hours passed, the sun had set and nightfall came. It had begun to rain and the pups were wining and complaining madly. "It's ok.." X was getting cold and impacent herslef. She thought about heading back, but that would just screw things up. She could have tried finding Xorn or Lunar, but they we're sleeping at camp.
Then she thought of something. The tunnels. She remembered the tunnles she had found that led to her den. If she could find another entrance, she would be able to shelter in there. Xiax wouldn't think of that if he got angry.

She picked up the pups and ran toward the closest entrance, the bear cave. Once there, she climbed into the tiny entrance and picked her way through the tunnels until she reached the cavern under her den. she picked up some furns and lay down a makeshift den. Then she put the pups down and dryed them off.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:37 am

He got angrier as he walked,he felt crazy or mad,his walking seemed like he was drunk but it was just the anger making him get off balance,he clawed at trees as he walked past trying to ease his anger. He was close to the bears camp,figuring he could relieve his stress and anger there. He sniffed the air,smelling something familiar. He sniffed the ground walking past many holes and caves. He saw a bear come out he growled and charged for it,with one swift hit he clawed the bear and it fell dead. He grabbed it throwing it beside a hole where the familiar smell came from. "I know your here X." he sighed "I killed you a bear." he said softly,he turned around looking back. He had a little happiness in his voice when he said, "Take care of the pups." he turned his head forward and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 pm

X poked her head out of the hole, and watched as he trotted off. "Xiax!" She took a step out of the cave, "Where are you going? ........." She paused, "Don't you want to see you're pups?" She picked the two up and placed them on the ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 pm

He sighed as he looked down and stopping.He bent his neck down and his ears back. "I'm not sure where I'm going,and I'm not sure if I'll be back." he sighed again still looking down trying not to look at the pups. "It's better the pups stay away from me...and to never know me,they'll find out when they're older at least when you tell them." He looked off towards the way he was walking,his neck still bent over,ears still bent down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 am

"But Xiax..." She walked forward and stood in front of him. "Where are you going to go? ......You can't just leave..." Her words trailed off. She looked at him with a steady look, "Just ................. Think it over, ok?" With that she turned, tail drooping, back toward her pups.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:01 am

He looked off in the distance,he looked down so confused he started to growl but stopped. He looked towards X whom was walking towards the pups. He padded over after a while figureing he could see his pups and probably leave later.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 am

X smiled, then watched as Xiax looked over the pups.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:29 am

He poked the pups with his paw then started rolling them on the ground. He smiled at them as he played with them. "I just hope they don't end up like me...." he said with a bit of sadness in his voice. He found a small bunched up peice of grass,he started rolling it seems it was frozen it rolled. The pups ran after it and started tugging on it. Xiax grabbed a hold of it as the pups were running towards it having them hit into each other. He started to laugh then he put the ball of grass back down letting them play more.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 am

He was walking through the bear camp when he heard talking. He followed the voices,finding Xiax and X then two little pups. He smiled at them as he kneeled down. "Well isn't this nice,a family." he said while smiling. He brought his hand in and started petting the pups. He heard growling coming from X. "Your gonna have to get used to me being around,I'm the pups uncle,and your my sister in-law." (I hope I got the family relations right ^^" If not correct me) He moved back and sat,keeping watch if anything was out for a hunt,or nosing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Just something Magical...?"   "Just something Magical...?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Just something Magical...?"
Page 1 of 1