Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Lifes stories - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Lifes stories - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Lifes stories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am

(I know I just started reading it today, I was busy with other books)
Xorn was wandering through the trees, she heard voices and stopped to listen in on the conversation. It just so happend to be Xiax and X, she figured that out when the voices got louder and she found herself walking tword them. They were talking about The sight, The Sight was an old legend that only some of the varg's believed in (A varg is a wolf) everyone thought it was just a rumor, but not Xorn. Xorn didn't just think it was real, but she knew it was real. She just so happen to have all 3 of the sights, which she never used because if she did a lot of harm would come to her pack. Which is why she was leaving, it was just the other day when she used the worst one and she relized if she used it anymore she would endnger Xiax, X, and Blood. She had to leave before she did anything she would regret.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:54 am

He heard rustling outside and hearing the thoughts. He sighed, "Xorn...." he got up and looked out looking at Xorn. "I also have the Sight...." he whispered to her making sure no one else heard. He sighed. "It doesn't matter...." he whispered. He then looked at her. "Get out of here." He growled and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:01 am

Xorn looked back at them, or at least at Xiax.
"All of them or just one of them?" She answered, "Xiax just so you know, because I've known you longer, better, and you were the one practically raising me. I... I will always think of you as my brother, no matter what. I've always loved you most in a brother-sister way.... Goodbye" She added. Xorn nuzzled Xiax before X had a chance to see her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:16 am

He had whispered "all of them" while they nuzzled. Then he ran off afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 am

She smiled as she heard that last remark, I guess me and Xiax aren't that different after all.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am

He looked off in the distance looking around through the woods.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

(>.< I gotta read this book. I'm missing out!)

X was practicing her morphing. She was trying out the forms of her packmates, in case she would happed to need them. She tried Xorn, Lunar, Xiax, Blood and Zaixer. She even tried to create her own made up creatures by mixing the DNA of animals. She could turn into a cat that could breath Acid, and a dog that could hypnotise.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 am

He looked seeing the pack the dark wolf tried to join,he noticed the Drappa had had her pups,he jumped in the trees eavesdropping. Palla the Drappa, had named her pups Larka and Fell,he noticed the male,Fell had a distinct emerald green color on the bottom of the iris in one eye,his regular eye color being an ice blue. He looked down at a small puddle,seeing his right eye had a red swish on the bottom of the iris. "Hmm...wolves always believe...a special mark or flaw is a sign of great character..." He sighed turning around and walking through the trees,thinking about the little pup.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 pm

He walked around the woods hearing trees rustling and noticing Xiax walking in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: