Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The dark days to come... - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The dark days to come... - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The dark days to come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The dark days to come... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:36 pm

He woke to see Assassin staring at him and Xorn in the back looking at Assasin and Xiax. He got up very slowly pain filled his body. He shook his pelt almost falling over but catching himself. He looked at them both seeing their confusion in their gaze. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 am

X lay in her bed of flesh, trying to make scence of what had happend. She remembered their conversation about her liking darkness, and then him beginning to take her back to his den.. And the transformation, for the pain was still in the air. But.. there was something she saw when Xiax was flicked off of Death, she felt some kind of transfer of power from him to Xiax. Hope he's ok.. She rolled over, her new sharp tail flicking the ground beneath her. She sighed, lifted her head to look around , and gasped.
Before, the cave was just black except for this area. But now she could see in the pure darkness. And there were things there. Little moving bodies. And they gave off screeches that normally coldn't be heard, but with her new ears she heard it.
What does this mean? She wined, Am I becoming more like them? She put her paws over her head and let out a monsterous screech. She wasn't herself anymore. She didn't have her powers. She didn't have her body. And she didn't have her pack.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 am

He stared at Xiax. "You're becoming more demon then when you were before,did you feel anything change from being hit by Death?" His face turned into a snarl,his eyes shut tight as he grasped onto his chest feeling burning run through him,his eyes burning smoke coming out of them.He fell to his knees his whole face catched on fire only to leave bone,as he burned his Organization coat stayed intacked only his face had changed,his arms grew larger in muscle mass feeling stronger, his tail ingulfed in flames no fur nor skin burned off. He stood up still holding his chest still feeling the burning sinsation. "It's only happening to the m-members of the Organization but....I wouldn't doubt Death changing X into a demon..." Xiax looked at Assassin surprised,Assassin knowing that Xiax didn't want X to go through what he has been. "Would you have even known this would happen!?" Xiax yelled towards Assassin,as he started to growl his muscle mass as well had gained. Xiax transformed anthro grabbing Assassin by the neck. "I never knew it would happen Xiax...I was never told." Xiax through him to the side seeing Xorn run towards him. "You know I'm the real leader to the Organization,Assassin."
"I know but there's no way of going back to the ZE-ROX demention,Death had closed it off."
"You're lying to me Assassin,there's another way in." Xiax gave a demon evil smile towards Assassin giving the Assassin the look of confusion.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:54 am

Hours had passed since X's capture. Or had it been days? Months? There was no scence of time in this dimention. Regardless of the time, atfer being along with her new body and the things out in the cave, Death had retured.
He was speaking to her softly while she was still on the cave floor, unable to move more than a few inches due to the demonic spell.
"Now i hope you've adjusted to your body, because it's time we moved to the next step.."X lifted her head slowly and her eyes went wide. She let out a demonic screech, unable to speak.
"Mhm.. Would indeed by nice to hear your sweet voice once more, but even if you were able to steal it and your old powers back, they and your body wouldn't return for years." He cuckled and ran a goopy claw along X's side. Black demon like blood gushed from the cut.
"Watch.." He smiled.
X gasped as she watched the cut heal within seconds. Normally she would just heal it with magic, but it would still sing. She couldn't even feel it anymore. No wonder demons are so powerful.. But the thought scared her. She didn't want to be like them. If her body was acepting this so easily, would her mind to?
"Good, good! I Was expecting your body to resist the transfermation more, but it was fast and your body's accepting it. I thank your shape-shifter genes. Now.. AS i was saying..We must move on."
Before X could react, Death threw a large bloody hand at her. It stuck to her head and it began to burn like hell. She screeched, but it was cut off by the feeling of warmth moving into her brain. She could feel as if everything she knew was being removed, and she couldn't remember alot.
Suddenly there was a wail from above. There was a grunt from Death, and the heat left.
She gasped and her head fell down to the ground.
"Now?" There was a desprite screech from the creature, "Yes! They need us now!"
X was suprised she could understand it.
"Very well." Death turned back to X, "I'll be back, my sweet." And Death jumped up the wall.

Last edited by X on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:13 am

X couldn't remember much now. The last thing she remembered was being taken in by death, and sevral unknown wolves trying to help her. She knew that Death was evil and that she had to get away. She remembered the transformation, and sevral other things. But she couldn't identify the wolves who were helping her.
She wined and looked up, He must have not erased all of her memory, just that of what had happened in the beginning of her lifetime.
If he's going to finish when he gets back, i need to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 am

He knew about the other way but not wanting to go back. "Yes,yes I know of the other way back Xiax but couldn't we think of a plan first before jumping into action?"
"No we must help X and kill Death at any costs possible,no thinking about it even if it means death." Xiax's voice seemed very confident and concerned to Assassin. He sighed and looked at Xiax then towards Xorn.
"Fine...then I have no reason coming out alive I'll die to protect all three of you no matter what happens."
"Trying to be a hero Assassin?" Xiax cuckled then rolled his eyes and went off making a portal. Assassin gathered enough energy and strength to open the pathway to the ZE-ROX. Assassin,Xiax,and Xorn walked through only Assassin and Xiax looked different enough to fit in.
"Xorn,you're gonna have to hide until we give the signal...sorry." Xiax and Assassin continued on to find Death in front of them.
"Who are you two?"
"I'm....Zexon."
"And I'm Xardex"
"Never seen you two before...hmph new guys..."
"Uh..yeah we're trainees."
"You two seem familiar...somehow.."
"Must be thinking of someone else Death."
"Ahh you,you have psychic powers."
"You! What do you have for powers!?"
"Well I can shape-shift mostly being most powerful to most demons,such as myself but not far as powerful as Xardex or you."
"Hm...very well come with me into my home,you'll be able to meet someone." Xiax and Assassin walked down Assassin looking at Xiax with fear in his eyes as they went down into Death's "home" Xiax seemed brave and merely took all this as a joke without showing it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:06 pm

X was startled when she noticed that Death had returned with some other demons. They were diffrent from her but somehow familar.
She knew she wasn't reckonisable to anyone, but she felt like these demons knew her. Her new body didn't like this feeling, thus she began to growl. Her tail swished behind her and she stood slowly, wary of Death aswell. A she stared, her eyes flickered demonicly, as if they were twisting like they would in her old form.
She gave a snarl, unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Being dragged down by Death seemed like one thing another was seeing another demon. He looked over at Assassin and sighed. He looked up at Death instead of attacking he laid down starting to eat the flesh bedding. Assassin lay down as well but fell asleep.
"You two should be in training now,Gradent take them there."
"Yes sir." Gradent picked both Xiax and Assassin up almost tearing through their necks practically almost through the skin. Gradent was a muscular blue demon who didn't seem fond of Death,at least it's the way Xiax felt. Gradent threw them in a cage in front of Death and X.
"You two,fight." Xiax looked towards Assassin as Assassin looked towards Xiax.
"Don't hold back,if one of us may die the other knows what to do for the plan." Assassin nodded in agreement though not really meaning it. Assassin ran first grabbing Xiax throwing him Xiax hit the side of the cage and got up running towards Assassin tackling and grabbing onto his throat,Assassin used his claws having them go through Xiax's chest,then quickly cut up from his chest to his throat. Xiax jumped off moving backwards staring at Assassin. Assassin ran for him Xiax moved out of the way and grabbed his tail throwing him against the cage. Assassin picked up a sword cutting through Xiax's stomach and twisted and turned it.Xiax had fallen to the ground.Death opened the cage looking down at Xiax.
"So very weak,for a demon." Death looked at Assassin. "You are the strong one,there for you stay.The other seems dead..." Death picked Xiax up and threw him to see how lifeless he was.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 pm

X gave a screech, feeling sorrow for the demon that was beaten up. She still didn't know if she knew them, but a part of her brain was telling her that she needed to help.
She snarled at Death as he threw the demon to the ground, and starte clawing at the bars of the cage, which slowly started to break, for the material in this demention was not natural.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:57 am

Xorn was mad she couldn't join in on the fun, but of course it was Xorn so she kind of listened.
She hid behind several buildings before she got to Deaths 'home'. She burst in feeling awkward that she was the only non-demon. She saw Xiax on the ground practically dead. Xorn glared at the demons who haven't seen her. "You can mess with my best friend, my half brother and my Man, you can change their forms and take their powers. But there is one thing you can not do is kill my friends." With that she grabbed the sword Assassin had, catching everyone off gaured, she swung her blade decapiting Death.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 am

X borke free of the cage and gave a screech of anger, but stopped when she noticed that the she-wolf had just sliced Death's head off.
She watched in horror as more goop spread from where the demon's head should have been. It came up and reformed into another head, eyes like needles.
X looked down and realized she was free of the gravity that was keeping her traped. She let out a gleeful roar and grapped onto the wolf in front of her by the scruff, knowing she had to, and leaped up the cave walls with unatural agility.
She wasn't sure where she was going, and she still couldn't remember who the wolf in her jaws was, but she knew she had to get away.
Her new legs carried her with graceful speed and balence. She was much larger than the wolf, making it eaiser for her to run.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 am

He woke looking around finding himself being carryed. He growled demonicly only remembering the fight and nothing else not even the plan. He whirled around getting out of the demons grasp looking towards Death and running towards him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:53 am

X skidded to a stop and whirled, running after the male wolf. She jumped down through the large cave roof with ease and landed baside the other male. She gave a grunt as she began to remember something, and bared her teeth. She flung herslef at the cave wall, but insted of hitting it she bounced back and slammed Death in the side, knocking him over.
She roared at the first wolf, her tail flicking out behind her. She lifted her head to the roof and wined, indicating that they had to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:02 pm

"Xiax!" He said getting up after Death hit him, he looked at her, "That demon there... Is X! Look at the blue streak!" Death looked at Xorn seeing her fully now, he smiled looking at Xiax. "So you are Xiax! And your the one who attacked me, I could certainly use you as a demon. But.... You have to much good in you."" He swing his arm at her, but Xorn doged not seeing the second one until it was too late. He swung her into the wall, she felt her bones crunching all over.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 pm

(I'm a bit confused Death knows me,and he told who had too much good in them? Besides right now me in a different demon form I'm not a wolf I'm bigger and a different being kinda a lion/wolf/dragon look. And in my point of view I'm becoming more demon and starting to forget everything and everyone only remembering the fight that happened before.And I'm not sure about it but I think X doesn't have the blue streak so no one could reconize her.)

He looked back at Xorn then up at Death he hadn't attacked Death only padded towards him then sat down next to him. He looked towards Assassin remembering the fight he had. He ran after him grabbing hold of his neck thrashing him. (And before the fight I hadn't become full demon there for I wasn't strong completely Assassin had transformed faster then I had) He took hold of his tail and flew up then dropped him quickly diving down grabbing hold of his neck again as he dived down and landed on the ground growling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:28 pm

(Uhh, yeah what he said... But i don't really care about the blue streak remark. It doesn't matter if you reckonise me now. It would have to happen evenchaully)

X snarled and jumped on Death, the weight of her body pinning him down. She growled in his face, only to be picked up and trown aginst a wall. But her new reflexes were serving her well. She spun and pointed her body stright at the wall, where she flipped. Her powerful tail flicked out behind her and she began to run up the side of the wall.
She jumped left and right, dodging the blows that Death was throwing at her.
"You can't possibly defy me! I created you! I gave you new life!"
If X could speak she probablly would have said some smart remark, but she just chuckled a raspy laugh and jumped off the wall, where she struck Death right in the chest. She flew right through him, making a hole in his chest. She turned around, her back to him, not wanting to see if he fixed hiself of not.

She noticed Xiax and Assassin over the the corner of the cave. They were fighting voiletly. SHe wined and ran up to them. She spun on her paws, her tail shot outward and grabbed the wolf that was doing most of the damage and flung him across the cave.
She didn't want to fight him, but her demon side was beginning to take over as Death had said it would. She tried to control it but it just kept screaming at her and trying to force it's way to the top.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 pm

He growled as he hit the wall of the cave looking towards the two demons he ran after both of them then quickly turned having his side facing them his tail turned into a sword and he swung around hitting both of them. His back now facing them he quickly turned and ran towards them again transforming anthro grabbing both of them grabbing the demon with his skin burned off on his neck and quickly crushed his neck then threw the other demon up in the air waiting for her to fall then quickly he jumped in the air and dived down his arm extended out into a fist then into huge claws pinning down the demon into the ground,quickly scratching her face and brought his jaws down to her neck quickly closing his jaws then gets up. He looked down towards her as she breathes slowly then towards the other demon who jumps on him and claws at him then latches his jaws on Xiax's neck Xiax quickly pushing him off punching him in the face the clawing his chest. The male demon gets up knowing not to kill Xiax but had had no choice,he knew to only save X as their priority but he knew it was greater then that. The male demon had not forgotten anything and remembered what Xiax had said,Don't hold back,if one of us may die the other knows what to do for the plan.. The male demon ran after Xiax again knowing he was getting tired. He jumped and crossed his paws together slashing Xiax's throat.Xiax fell to the ground.

Last edited by Xiax on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 pm

(Sorry Im like out of it today, I was out of it at school to. Let's just say it took me a while to figure out what 16+16=. I'll post something tomorrow when I actually get normal)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 am

X was breathing heavily. She was bleeding from her throat , and a gash along her left side. The screches along her face were right by here eye, making it difficult to see.
But she still managed to catch a glimpse of the male wolf with the sword strkie the other. He lay motionless on the cave floor, blood seeping out from under him.
As she stared, something was working in the back of her mind. Her memory. Whatever Death had done was beginning to weaken. She put her head down on the ground and shut her eyes. Just as she did that, something clicked.
Her eyes widened and a fimalilar blue apeared in them. She stood up, shakily, and limped over to Xiax. She fell over on him and began to wimper sadly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Transfering to the Organization 666 realm,he looked at Death whom was walking menaceingly towards a couple of demons. What has this realm gotten into? He sighed thinking to himself seeing as how he was larger then the demons,he himself wasn't a demon now. He looked towards Death then back down to the demons,one dead or close to death,the other crying on top of him. He remembered his past then looked back at Death growling and running towards him quickly pinpointing his weak points and quickly sliced those spots killing him. He landed on all fours with nothing but black blood all over him. He looked back at the demons now them transforming into wolves. "Hm...." He snorted flicking his tail standing around the wolves. He looked down at X then seeing Xiax underneath her blood dripping from him and a blood puddle around them. Toxic cleared his throat walked a bit closer seeing X growling at him,he still walked forward. He put his paw on Xiax then cut a bit of his neck. Toxic's teeth started to drip a light blue and dripped into Xiax's wound. "..................It should heal him...." He looked at X putting his paw on her a ray of light came from far up high to his paw,completely healing her. He walked off a bit of a ways and sat down watching.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Xorn got up limping to see that everyone was ok. Sort of. She saw That X and Xiax were back to normal ( no longer a demon) and that Assassin was alright to. She also saw a demon that healed Xiax but ignored him and walked oveer to Assassin.
"Hi, are you OK?" She asked worried, he wasn't untouched, but he wasn't cut open either. He had cuts that were healing and turning into scars, and probably had some broken bones as well. She started to heal him with the Sight to sped up the process. After she was done sh let him rest, and found that her and the demon were the only ones awake. "Thankyou. Thanks a lot actually, for saving my best fiend, my other best friend, and killing death." She looked at him with caring eyes, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:21 pm

He seemed quiet for a couple seconds then looked at the wolf. "........The name's Toxic...." He replyed almost in a whisper he sighed looking over at the other wolves. "....What were you wolves doing here anyways..." He turned his attention towards the wolf again. "....And who might you be?..."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

(Avatar makes no sence, but i like it!! XD!!)

"My names Xorn, that's X and Xiax, and over there's Assassin." Xorn said indicating toward them, "We were here to save X from death, you see death took her away into ....... well here, so we came save her." She stared at him facinated by his featurs, "Do you have any other forms, like those guys?" She pointed her paw toward Xiax and Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"Well,I transform into many demon forms,I can take forms of others and well....other things not need knowing of by someone I can't fully trust yet.....uuh well...." On his cheeks seemed to turn partially red,he felt warm where the red was. He touched his face with his paw not knowing what it is. "Uuuh.....I've been stuck in Hell for so long.....I don't really know much of...Earth me being a Darcial (Demon) exiled to Earth but I came here feeling strange going ons.Also many Arials (Angels) live on Earth with humans protecting them....." He looked away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:21 pm

(Well that was a certian turn of events..)

X gasped and sat up. She looked around, then at herself. "Hey! I'm.. ...." She turned around and paced in a circle, realizing that she was herself. She faced the new wolf who was sitting to her left and dipped her head in respect. "Thank you."
She spotted the dead body of Death to her right. She snarled and turned away from it and faced her mate, flashing a quick smile.
X padded over to where Xorn and the stranger were talking. "Um... Hey. I know you guys came to save me and all.. and you sorta did. But um.. What of my powers? I have not felt their return." She wined and look at the ground. She knew that even if her powers had returned, she would not be able to use them proparly for a few weeks. BUt she still felt that evil sturring inside her. The shape shifter part of her had absorbed the form, and she knew she could use it.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 am

"...Hm.....There was no need of bowing to a loner such as myself,you being an alpha of the Night Stalkers pack,X." He looked over towards Xiax. "He may not remember who you all are for a while,seems he was a demon for so long...." He looked towards X then towards Xorn then Xiax and at Assassin giving them all bows as his ears were bent back and his thanks. He lifted his head up again looking behind and started padding off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am

"Wait." She took a few steps toward the wolf. "Toxic, yes?" He nodded.
"I find the need of thanks. I have already said mine, but you say you have no need mearly because you are a loner? No, Toxic. We are in your det." She swished her tail back and forth. Her eyes locked with his and they gave him a look that said 'well?'.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

"Not to be rude or anything, but this place freaks me out. Can we get out of this damn place already? Xorn sputterd
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 am

"I do not need thanks from a pack, I did what I came here to do now we both must be off on our seperate ways." He created a portal heading back towards Earth. "I have much to overcome and tasks need doing so I can go back to Hell,I was framed for whatever someone did,and I won't let them get away with it." He growled then looked towards the portal. "You can come through this portal if you wish to go back to your home,as I see Xorn is willing to." He laughed and padded towards the portal.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 am

X shook her head in confusion and jumped through the portal. As soon as she felt the vibes of the earth, she was hit with something that felt like a powerful wind. It slammed into her chest and went strait through her, making her gasp. Her body went tense and her tail went stright up.
She knew what was happening, her powers had been returned to earth but could not reach her in the other dimention. They were without a purpose until X came back here.
She went limp when she felt the magic flowing in her veins once more. It felt good to be back home, but she couldn't shake the feeling that some of the evil was still with her.
She rose and ran off into the depth of the wood, to be alone with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark days to come...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next