Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Full moon Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Full moon Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Full moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Full moon I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Full moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Full moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Full moon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Full moon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Xorn was padding around the woods, it was a full big moon. She heared a howl, but not the average howl. It was full of pain and sorrow. She looked up toward a mountain and saw a hulking figure, but it had a wolf shape but it was standing on it's hind legs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 pm

X walked through the wood. She had left her pups back at camp with their father. She padded up to a tree and climbed up it's branches. She turned into a black cat and jumeped through the trees, progressing slowly. It was a full moon tonight. It shawn brightly through the clouds, leaving almost no inch of the forest dark.
She stopped on one branch, then spotted a figure standing in the grass. Xorn.. The thought, then bounded forward.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:50 pm

He walked up towards Xorn also seeing this huge figure. "Hm...not one of our kind nor a human shifter...." He started to walk towards it then noticed it bleeding. He grabbed some leaves to put over the wounds then got water making it move through the air then onto the wounds cleaning them. He found sticky sap from a tree then put it on a whole bunch of leaves creating one huge bandage. "Hm..that should do it."
"Thank you healer..."
"Oh..umm I'm really not a healer I've learned through my years at war....I'm a shape-shifter." He grabbed the wolf like..."thing" helping it to its feet. "And I bound to think you're a werewolf of...some sort...""Actually yes,how'd you know?"
"Your markings,I am also half werewolf." Assassin showed the werewolf all his markings being of many different species of wolf and many other animals.
"Ah so you know just about every marking that's known to man,wolf,and well everything."
"Pretty much." He looked at the werewolf having him sit down on a boulder healing the rest of his wounds. He looked up and noticed Xiax starting to walk up noticing the pups weren't around, seeing his face expression showed anger blood stains claw and bite marks all over him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 am

(Mm...haven't been on forever ><" couple people haven't I see XD)

He looks at Assassin then towards Xorn,lastly X. "Hm..why look so worried?" he asked with a questionable look on his face.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 pm

He looked through Xiax's eyes anger started to fill through him,he felt his muzzle starting to scrunch up into a snarl. He walked towards him starting to growl low. "What did you do?" He said barking towards him and growling louder. "Who's blood is that on you?" He growled louder walking towards him his jaw shaking afraid of what his answer would be,but still was ready for a come back or even an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:48 pm

"Come with X and I back to our pack.... This'll finish on it's own." Xorn said looking at the Were-wolf, who was looking at her in a confused look. "Yes you, now come on." Xorn, X, and the Were-Wolf went back to the dens.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am

"It's nothing Assassin.I didn't do anything." He growled in anger padding closer towards him,blinded in anger and strength he pounce for Assassin latching on to his neck and slowly crushing it. He had let go and seemed like his kinda normal self,though not remembering what he had done. He looked at Assassin in a confused way. "What is it? Why is your neck bleeding?" He still looked at Assassin who now had a surprised look.
**************************************************************************************
"You were blinded in anger,while in the den attacking something....and the pups...what of them?" Xiax didn't know what to think after what Assassin said,Assassin pounced on Xiax keeping him pinned. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yelled keeping Xiax pinned as Assassin had gained strength out of his anger. He looked into Xiax's eyes examining them and clawed his face from rage and anger,he quickly looked up and ran off towards the den of which Xiax had stayed with the pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Full moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full moon   Full moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full moon
Page 1 of 1