Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
A new world - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
A new world - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

A new world

Go down 
+3
Xorn
>X<
Keller
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

A new world - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:26 am

"N...neh....ugh....." His head starts to spin as well as his eyes,then he blinks trying to gain his focus. He rubs his head,looking up at the tiger who's holding him at the scruff,then looks down slowly to X,then to Xiax's motionless body. "L-looks like you found him..." He blinks again still trying to gain focus. Feeling the tiger slowly bring him to the ground,Assassin goes limp on the floor,once the tiger let go. "Oof." His head hit the floor but he was still awake. "I don't understand...just one gun shot and this happens..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 pm

X dropped to her knees, her body convulsing and returning back to it's wolf form on it's own. She let out a wine and sat down, nudging Xiax in the shoulder. "Xiax? Are you there?"

Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 pm

"What are you talking...about one bullet Assassin...." He rolls over to his back,now seeing there was a pool of blood underneath him (Figuring the humans tried to save him in the cage) then notices many stitches on his body. "Who's to say there wasn't millions of them,hm I got part of my ear chipped off." He rolls over again,getting the feel and stretching his muscles as he'd been laying there for who knows how long. He looks at X. "At least I'm not away from you anymore." He smiles and gets up,then looks to Assassin who's limp on the floor. "What happened to you?" He slowly looks up at the tiger who's behind Assassin and begins to growl. "Who are you!?" He looks towards X then Assassin. "What's going on,who's this?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 am

"You got that right." X smiles and nuzzles Xiax, then replies to his question. "'Aparently his name is Xll. Xorn helped him break outta jail. Not really sure why he showed up here though." She gave Xll a once-over. She was still a little unsure about the Tiger. But if he was helping them then he couldn't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:05 am

(Sorry i haven't been on in the history of forever!! I'll try to catch up)

Xorn entered the room and immediately ran to Assassin's side.
" Hey! It's not my fault I let him out, he was gonna get killed by the humans if I didn't." She said quietly, as she was trying to heal Assassin. "Besides I don't think he'll hurt us, right?" She asks XII who was just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 am

I looked towards the wolf who'd still seemed like he was in pain,just staring at him as he growled back at me didn't fase me much,but I noticed he was much more different,I felt he noticed I was much different as well.

-----
"Hm..well,like your mate said,I'm XII. Yes I was broken out of a jail by Xorn,and I can't say for certain about your question Xorn." He sighed looking down at the wolves. "I don't mean for harm to come to anyone,but there's this virus amongst us so called Darcials which makes us go berserk at random moments,which makes us forget and we don't know what's happened in this state...So I cannot say that I won't hurt you,or even promise that I won't..." He looks down at Xorn then Assassin as he looked up to XII.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:27 am

"Well then, I suppose that settles it." X said with a sigh. "We should probablly get you outta here." She nodded at Xiax, "Can you stand?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:06 pm

He looked to Xiax with a questioning look on his face.

--

Assassin got up looking at Xiax and waving his own paw in Xiax's face. "Xiax?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3