Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Consequences of the City Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Consequences of the City Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Consequences of the City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparrow
Sparrow

The Consequences of the City Empty
PostSubject: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:09 pm

I left out from an alley way,abandoning the place I knew.The city. I knew going back to the way things were would end up going back to mayhem.I also knew leaving was the only thing I could do.

It was only a year ago,humans didn't take notice of what I am.I helped in protecting them from gangs,but the problem with me was a virus spread,throughout the Darcials (Demons).I wear a certain thing that keeps me from going berserk,now I can't say blaintly what exactly it is.I've been run down by the police now,they've found me from tracking me down.Now I sit here in a jail cell writing a letter....

Sitting in this cell,the darkness.Powering.I can feel power surging through me,as the full moon grows higher.Many come to visit only to mock,or brag.I find it amusing that low lifes such as humans bother to see a being such as myself,just to see me in a cell.Many guards have come by just for dropping off food,sadly I don't understand why they would as to the reason why I'm exiled to be killed in two days.Being around these humans have changed me greatly into something I wouldn't have believed I'd become.I've become into something sinister,from being laughed at.My mood has changed from happiness to depression and anger.I find the humans deceitful choices has cost most of their lives.They will soon be locked up,death to be coming towards them.I sit in this cell,awaiting my expiration,the darkness becoming greater.

XII lays on his bed in the cell and gets up,folding the letter and letting it go into the breezy night sky. I know I will be out,the future is great....
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:54 am

Xorn was walking slowly down to the stream for a drink. She wasn't hungry, so she just let the deer run away. The pack had not experiaced anything big for weeks. Usually something crazy happens every two-three days! She was thinking about this while she was lapping up water when a piece of paper landed in the water beside her muzzle. She turned Anthro in order to open the letter, she read it(luckly X taught her to read a couple days ago). It said a lot and she bolted almost immediatly after she was done toward the city jail.

Xorn arrived minutes later, she may be slow at reading but she was awefully fast at running. She read the minds of all the inmates when she stumbled upon a jail-jocky like the one in the letter. She kicked the wall and it shatter like gingerbread. The Tiger looked up in surprise. There were shouts in the the distance, and footsteps heading towards the cell. "Hi I hate humans too. So why don't we take out our anger on a few of them. Shall we?" The tiger looked at her strangly before nodding his head and getting up. Then did a double-take realizing that Xorn could talk.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:06 am

Meeting a wolf,who also felt my pain,was comforting.I never thought there'd be any other beings like me,but only as a different specie.

"Ah,well thanks." He walked out of the cell,towering over the humans and the wolf. He growled,then roared sending a huge wave making humans fall over. He stared at a certain human who had found him outside the city. The human fell,with no marks anywhere.He was dead. XII looked down at the wolf and slightly smiled,then started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm

"Having fun without me, are you?" X stood on the top of the nearest building, her tail held high as she watched the jail break. She jumped down, landing on a window ledge above the stranger and stitting.
"Who's your friend Xorn?" She looked over the large tiger, raising an eyebrow. "And if he's in jail, why help him break out?"
She stood up, "Oh. Never mind." She mumbled, reading her mind.
She spun on her toes, flicking her tail at the Tiger.

Last edited by X on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:52 am

Xiax walked around the town as his normal wolf self,figured to just look around,nothing else to do. I suppose just walking around here won't solve anything....but it's quite calming...
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:41 pm

X jumped off the building, somewhat frustrated. I hope Xorn doesn't get too attached to that new friend of hers...
She wasn't sure what, but somethign made her wonder about the Tiger. Sure, she read Xorn's mind. But when she tried the Tiger, she got nothing. She liked to know as much about a newcomer as possible, but if she couldn't, she'd have to do some digging.
Rounding a corner into an ally, she transformed into a human, brown hair with white and blue accents fell down onto her shoulders. A bright blue dress lightly carressed her knees, and she wore a silver skull and crossbones on a chained nacklace. Sure, it wasn't her casual wear, but she knew if she was going to get any information from the humans in the prison, she was going to have to stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:31 am

Seeing the wolf leave,and seeing her impression on me made me feel unwelcomed,though,sensing she's the Alpha of this pack,I wouldn't blame her.........

He sighed and looked at the wolf still standing there. "Thank you,uh...Xorn was it? Sorry....forgive me,I tend to lose track of my thoughts while I fight. I hear it's some Virus that can cause it in Darcials (Demons). Suppose it's a good thing you wolves aren't Darcials....but I'd have to say one thing about it, don't trust a Darcial when they're berserk. Some Darcials may act crazy,others blood raging monsters,keep your eyes sharp...." Ecspecially with me.... He sighs again and starts to walk off,then dissappears with his head hanging low.
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:03 am

(This RP never got anywhere XD It actually got interesting once I read through it. Oh well. I actually kind of miss being a Tiger, maybe I'll just make a new character on here but keep Sparrow Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Consequences of the City   The Consequences of the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Consequences of the City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: