Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Welcome To Hell Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Welcome To Hell Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Welcome To Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Raven

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:45 am

Alone, Abandoned. Stuck in the isolated hell whole we call Earth. She stalks through the dead, chared grass, one paw after another. Ravens fur swiftly moves in the night , summer breeze. Moonlight is reflecting off her silky pelt , as she struts throught the clearing. No sign of any life was given. The Beautiful coloured flowers were now only cold , uninhabited weeds. The birds that had once swooped down from beneeth the trees have vanished. The only colour that exsicted was the reflection of the moon , rippiling on the small pond ahead. Raven padded towards the pond, in need of a drink. She lay her body down as she does so. Her ears twitched. Movement was spotted. Quickly , she gets up and growls, water dripping from her snout. Flashes of bright glowing mists move about the trees. Was something after her? Her claws dig into the earths surface. Welcome to Hell.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:54 am

( Love the title XDD But personally School=Hell >.<)

X prowls the hunting grounds of forest, her eyes alert for any prey. The moonlight shines down on her white pelt, making it shimmer. And her paws slowly caress the wooded earth beneath her.
She knew it was the hunter's job to do this. She felt a pang of sadness as to how small her pack was. They didn't really have all that many wolves. So X had gone out by herself, as usual....
She finally caught a fairly fresh sent of elk on the wind. Morphing into a cat, she leaped into the nearest tree and began to follow it.
Eventually, she came upon a lone elk grazing in a large grass feild. She lept off the treeline and gracefully landed a few feet from it.
Moving faster that the eye could follow, she launched hersef toward the elk. Transforming mid-jump, she landed on the elk's back in wolf form, and delt a deadly blow to it's neck.

Seconds later she was tearing apart the hide when she picked up a sound. Sevral yards in front of her was a small pond of water, and on the other side, was a wolf. And it was one she didn't reckognise.
X bared her teeth, knowing the wolf had already spotted her, and began to run toward the pond.
She dove into the pond, and dissapeared beneath the surface.
Suddenly she burst from the water next to the wolf, and with graceful speed landed on top of the wolf.
She growled. "State your buissness here. I'm not in the mood for intruders."

(I felt like going all out.. dont' ask me why?)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:48 am

(Lol thanks , and ITS SO GOOD <3 )

The strange wolf splatters water all over Ravens pelt. She growls more , offended by the wolfs behaviour. Raven starts to pace in a circle , taunting the white wolf infront.
"Where would you like me to go?" She displays more glimmering white teeth , hoping the wolf will feel threatened.
The unknown creature doesnt answer. Raven leaps, jumping on top of her enemy. She bites down into its neck , making it bleed onto her lips. She falls down. Cant move. Unable to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:54 am

Laying next to a large tree, lay Tanis. He got up gracefully and shook the dirt and leaves from his pelt. He streches his haunches, and pads toward the pond. Suddenly, an unfamiliar scent drifts into his nostrols. His eyes narrow as he walks up to X and the stranger. "Amusing yourself, Alpha?" He smirks, but keeps his eyes on the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Raven

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Raven backs away from the two wolfs, incase of an attack. She stares into the newly arived wolves eyes and almost smiles. That smile turns into hatrid, and she stands there , teeth exposed.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:10 am

X rose from her position on the ground to her feet. She shook the blood from her pelt and looked up at Tanis. "You know me, always screwing around." She muttered saracsticly, and flashed a smile.
Turning to the stranger, she said, "It's going to take more than a single wolf bite to take me out, you know." She sighed. "I'm not out to kill you, I just wanted some answers.. " She flicked her tail, narrowed her eyes at the wolf.

Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:02 am

Tanis' eyes narrowed. "I don't think you're in the best position to be asking questions." He snarls, losing all of his amusent. "Besides, what use is my name to you?" He peers into the eyes of the she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome To Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Hell   Welcome To Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Hell
Page 1 of 1