Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Hey Guys! Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Hey Guys! Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Hey Guys!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 am

As much as we all hate to admit it, The Night Stalkers pack is dieing. Nobody's posting as much as we did last year or the year before. It's sad because I love this site somuch, and it was a huge part of my life. I think some of the other, older players feel the same way.
And although the site is dieing, X and I have come up with something amazing; That the Night Stalkers should go out with a Bang! We should have one final topic, that is so exciting, so interesting, so that we can leave this site "happily", knowing that we made the best thread that we could make. And finally, the ending will be so epic, you'll know it's the end of an era.

It sounds corney but I think it will be cool. BUT FIRST! We need ideas ^^
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:09 pm

What she said....
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:56 am

All though I have to admit, yes, this site is dying, I too had this pack among my daily rutine. But damn, I've been in this pack for 3-4+ years (makes me feel old thinking about it) I've just turned 17 this month, but knowing the site may not live on forever, I will still remember for many years that I was in these ranks, in this pack, that I pretty much called family. True we kind of weren't popular among other people (mostly on Wolf Quest), but we as a pack lived on for many years. I will still consider myself an honorary member of the Night Stalkers when it's long gone, but I won't forget this great pack, everyone who are/were in the pack made coming online worth while. I appreciate, and am proud of how far this pack came to be, but through time, some things need to die. In my mind the Night Stalkers never will, we'll still have the memories, and though we're becoming "lone wolves again" doesn't mean we are alone, we've come to accept each other as friends, and I see none of us forgetting one another, because of this pack. Who knows, maybe we'll see each other again in a different pack. All I know is this pack, and everyone in it shouldn't be forgotten.

(Lol corny)

-Silent-
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 am

<3 Ya dude. Thanks for the speach I love you This fourm's pretty much dead..
I find it really sad. I remember when I first met kroaza in wolfquest, and she was all: GO TO THIS SITE!!
And I was all: OKK! (Cuz ya know.. I was too young to say anything else..)
And it kinda just went from there.
I think the reason im going to miss this site is because role-playing here is so user friendly. Whenever I try to find another rp site... they're all.. well.... confusing and ... complacated. So im really going to miss that.
Another thing Ill never forget is the time when roleplaying for me was still stuff like: -bites tail-
And that was just SAD.
WAY past that now. :3
I'll never forget this guys. Who knows, maybe i'll keep a bookmark on this site, just in case.
HOWEVER!
If you wanna chit-chat and keep in touch. My e-mail is kvcole@rogers.com. Send me a message :3
And who knows, purhaps this site'll become a famous story one day.

LAST but not least: I'd like to finish off with telling the people who don't alreadty know my real name.. my real name.
Im Kennedi. Also known as your bud X. And I am currently 14 years old. Quite a diffrence from Silent (or XIAX <3) up there who's probablly sitting at his computer reading this right now thinking "WTF? I've been rping with a KID!?" (Or maybe he's not reading this.) Sorry bout that bud. It's been a great journey knowing you all. I'll never forget you.

PEACE OUT!
~Kennedi/ X
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:36 am

If we're all giving speeches then hey, what the hell.

I remember coming home from school every night to see what was posted, and I would be so excited. I also remember how fail I was XD! But you guys helped me through it. I have to say, all the best moments (for me) have been with you two and Assassin. But we all no who Assassin was...*COUGH*Xiax*COUGH*. But it was still a lot of fun.

I think I have two favourite things about this site. And one of them has been getting to know you all and interacting with you guys. And Silent, even though I don't know you, I feel like I know you. And X, *SMOOCH* I can talk to you whenever.

But my all time favourite part about this site was that I could be myself. I'm not the typical teenager, and well I've never really fit in. I have friends, but none of them (except X) has the same interests as me. But here I feel I really do fit in. And I can be myself. This was my home outside my house, and I'm really going to miss you guys.

When I'm 20 and in a nursing home, I'm going to come visit this site. Because this site was a big part of my life. I'll probably look at some of the rp's too. And you guys have to admit, we made some pretty epic stories!

My name is Kelsey, I'm 14 as well. X and I are best friends. And I will honestly never forget this site.
Kcaza@Rogers.com if you want to reach me.

Live Long my friends
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:15 am

...20 years old!? And a nursing home? :3

<3 I love ya.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:38 am

Lol X, we're all kids at heart even if some deny it. (and wtf...20 in a nursing home? O-o I'd hate to think thats where I'd end up when I'm 20 T-T I have 3 years till then) Besides, I feel age doesn't matter, X we're only 3 years apart lol that isn't a huge difference. (Yeah that sounded like a pedofile, I just noticed after typing it o-o") Anyways..I remember when it was quite annoying trying to RP on WolfQuest with the friggin' word blocks worst game ever. I'll be sure to visit this site once in a while see if anythings changed or if any RP's start up =3 Seems people are giving out their real names, mine's Alex x3 mmk cya around everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:48 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Hey Guys! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!