Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Doom Awaits! Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Doom Awaits! Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Doom Awaits!

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Lunar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 am

Lunar was sitting down in a dark cave chewing on a large elk that had just finished bleeding. Then she herd a howl. Not any new wolf though. It was X sitting on a rock staring into the moonlight. She giggled "Hows life?" She asked X sitting beside her. " Maybe now we can have a friendly conversation in peace." She gave X a kind nidge when her ears pricked. She turned around and someone was attacking the camp! She growled ad fought the intruder until it was at its final stance. He collapced to the ground Blood pouring everywhere. Lunar looked around at the camp, wolves hurt and frightened. She sat down nervously, not knowing how to help everyone all at once.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am

Xiax and his father stand in the middle of the camp,their eyes looking like dragon eyes. Xiax's father,runs off Xiax follows behind. (I really need to give the father a name >< His name will be Arock)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:11 am

Lunars eyes widen. Why would someone attack? She thought wondeing who the dead wolf on the forst floor was. "Did he just come in and attack?" She asked Xiax and his father. Xiax nodded his head and walked away. Lunar went over to the bloody,dead wolf and looked closely. As she saw his Glowing blue eyes fade, she wondered. Then she relized....... IT WAS HER FATHER!
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 am

Xiax and his father,Arock's eyes turn back to normal,as they pad away knowing they had killed the wolf that lays on the forests cold snowy ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 am

X grolwed. She spun around and walked up to the dead body. "Your father huh?" She asked after reading Lunar's mind. She sniffed the body angrly. "Well, if this man is your father, he can't be a very good father. He attacked camp." She nudged the body with her paw and growled, lifting her head and howling a howl of trimph.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

He heard the howl,he runs towards it seeing a wolf pack camp. He stands,and pads towards the dead wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"Why would he attack?" She asked quitetly. Lunar nodded to X in agreement that he was not a good father. When she was just a pup, her dad would beat her. Lunar hated her dad for the terrible thing he did to her mother, He killed her. That is why she ran away, not having any pack with her. Then she found the night stalkers. Lunar walked over to the dead body and pushed it out of her way. She went and sat in her den beside Xiax, Graphite, Okami, And X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 am

X shrugs and sits down, rolling over and yawning.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 am

Zaixer jumps down from a tree, standing in front of Lunar. He smiled and spoke. "Your father huh?" He turned to the dead body and chuckled to himself. "Reminds me of myself.."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 am

X blinked and sighed, staying in her position.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 am

Him and his father Arock,smile evilly as they pad through the forest,Xiax looks at his father smiles and they pad together next to each other.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 am

X wines and looks around. Where did Xiax go?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 am

He lays down with his father,after hours pass he waits for his father to fall asleep. He pads back to where the dead wolf was found,his fangs have blood dripping from them.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 am

Xorn was just watching what happend,a wolf came in attacked was killed by Xiax lunar, and Xorn's father,turns out it was lunar's father.She walks up to X.
"What just happend"she says"Hi.You must be Lunar I'm Xorn welcome to the pack.Hi Okami"she ays down beside Okami.
"I got food" she runs back to her den,and comes back with a deer in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 am

What did that wolf meen by my father reminded him of himself Lunar shook her thoughts away and started eating the deer. She smiled at Xorn and smiled. "Hello, and thankyou! I love this pack so much," She was talking and chewing at the same time," So your Xorn hey? Nice name. Oh yeah and thanks for the deer." Lunar rolled on her back and looked in the clearing. She was staring at her dead father in the middle of the camp. Graphite walked up and sat beside her. She gave him a lick on the forehead and wagged her tail. He did the same and they put there heads on there paws. Then, Lunar smelled blood, lots of it. she fallowed the sent with X, Xorn, Graphite, and Okami behind her. Xiax was lying on the ground with his father beside him, blood dripping from there teeth. Xiax gave the small pack of wolves an evil smile and got up. He ran up to the wolves with his dad at his side, and started to swipe his huge claws at them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 am

(I don't think you actually understood what I typed before,oh well I'll go with what your typed.)

He stands there menacingly smiling towards them. His fangs dripping of blood. He pads around them in circles,his father doing the same in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:02 pm

X tensed and closed her eyes stressfully. She turns and wines I can't fight you Xiax She slowly padded into the forest, eyes still closed, hoping Xiax or his father wouldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Xiax moves his head in a jesture for his father to follow X. He looks at the wolves bunched together as he circles around them.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Whats happened to Xiax? Lunar thought. Her teeth were showing as the hair on her back rised up. Then, she saw X walking into the forest, depressed, shocked, and dissapointed. Lunar ran out of the pack of wolves to fallow X and see what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 am

Ziaxer reaches the clearing to find a number of wolves from the pack. He smiles evily and jumps forward. With no sight of him, he stands behind Graphite and Xorn. The two wolves suddenly fall to the ground, unconscious. He smiles at Xiax as he looked at him. He begins to walk on the opposite side of the circle and walks around the group.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:00 am

X stops and looks behind her, seeing Xiax's father. She turns around and stands perfictly still, exprecionless.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 am

He quickly pushes his paw into the ground making it shake and having fire form around the small bunch of wolves. "That should keep them busy,seems they're unconcious right now,the fire will grow closer." He says towards Zaixer. He moves his head in a 'c'mon' jesture towards Zaixer,they run up towards Xiax's father whome tracked X down.He smiles evilly as do his father and Zaixer,as they pad closer towards X. His father circles to the left,Zaixer the right,then Xiax pads straight towards X.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:03 am

Lunar looks behind her and X to notice Xiax, And his father behind her. She growled trying to comfort X at the same time.

( I dont know what else to say! Oh yeah and Xiax sorry about the mix up lol)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 am

X stays perfictly still, looking directly into Xiax's eyes, her face blank.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:47 am

His eyes,a blank white slowly fades to red,then yellow. He falls flat to the ground. "The...spell....it's taking...over me..." He says as looking up,then his eyes turn blank white again,he growls lifting his head.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:53 am

He follows and bares his fangs after seeing Xiax. Ziaxer hisses and flicks his tail, a large icicle with a sharp edge is shot toward X, slaming into her side.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:01 pm

He gets up while staring into X's eyes,he pads up to her turning his head,and striking her neck with his jaws. Xiax's father sees Lunar and runs after her,he catches up biting her leg,knocking her down and rolling her over.He grabs her with his jaws, pearcing into her throat.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:07 pm

X gasped as the icicle hit her and her eyes went wide. She fell to the ground, breathing harshly. She wined and looked over to Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Ziaxer snarled and jumped forward, onto his sibling. "This is for all the years of getting the attencion!" He opens his jaws and clips them around X's throat, blood ouzed out os he squeesed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:05 am

X claws at her borther. She tried to tell to him to get off, but no words came. She rolled over, the icicle in her side slashing Zaixer on the side. She tugs the chunk of Ice out, sticky with blood. She fliped over and stood weakly, a gaping hole in her side. She leaped forward and bit down into Ziaxer's neck, leaving a large wound. She is flung off and hits a tree. She falls and lands on her feet, snarling. She spirints forward, leaping over her borther.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doom Awaits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom Awaits!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: