Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Doom Awaits!

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Lunar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Doom Awaits! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 am

He stood off to the side,figuring Zaixer had to deal with X. He looks up seeing his father struggle with Lunar,he runs towards them pouncing on Lunar grabbing her neck with his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:31 am

Ziaxer graps onto X's leg and brings her down, slaming her body aginst the ground. He heard the sound of bones cracking. He opens his jaws, revealing bloodstained teeth. Ziaxer slices a large wound across X's throat. Blood poors froom the cut and he steps off his sister. He licks his lips and and backs off, knowing she was probablly very close to death. He walks up to her head, looking down, and says "Now i watch you suffer"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:35 am

X lay there, her breathing slower and slower every second. She coughs, blood spewing out.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:15 am

Ziaxer steped into X's blood. He dips on paw into the blood and places the paw on X's chest. "This is the same mark i left on our parents." He got in close and says, "Do you know what it means?" Ziaxer continues knowing that she wouldn't reply. "It means I killed you. Me. And when i'm done with you, i'll have finally had my revenge. I'll have finally killed everyone who needed to be killed."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am

Xiax's eyes turn back to normal,turning around seeing X,made him turn to his normal self. He growls padding towards Zaixer,then looks at X,he heals her,then looks at Zaixer. He falls to the ground his eyes turning red then white,growling he lifts his head,shakes his pelt,then runs off towards Lunar grabbing her as shes unconcious and drags her deeper into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am

Ziaxer looks back at Xiax. "He's so complacated." Shrugging, he flings X off, turning around and padding away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 am

X watches Xiax, Did he just- She turned her head and notices Ziaxer leaving. She jumped up, "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:57 pm

He drops Lunar in a place where she's not familiar with,he sees her waking up. He runs back going passed X with a menacingly smile on his face,blood stains on his face,then the fresh blood weighs his pelt down. He had wounded Lunar so she's close to death. He stops,looks back towards X,and pads up close to her. His tail curls up around her neck,he smiles towards her with a devilish look, he quickly bites her neck leaving the mark of a demon,the red liquid (Poison/transformation liquid) injects making it so she will very slowly become what he and Zaixer are. "As you may not know,this red liquid,can be poison or a transformation serum,it can be treated...only with a certain antidote,which of course I have." He smiles normally towards her. "I have three viles of antidote,they can cure anything even me and Zaixer,but I'm sure we don't want that." he says in a demonic voice.His eyes turn different colors,and his forms and voice changes as his eyes do,while he looks at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:59 am

X backed up, staggering with fear in her eyes. "You-you..I..." She placed her paw on the wound and felt the deep cut. She sat down and looked over the liquid. "I..can't..." she looked him over.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:24 am

Ziaxer turned around and jumped on his sister. His eyes wide and mezemerising, he says "Now, sis, I don't think doing as we please is going to be a problem without you interfearing. So we can get along with our plans, yes?" He stares into her eyes, using his vampiric power to make sure she agrees.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 am

He holds out two of the three viles the third one hidden somewhere. "If you really want the serum,you'll have to find it." he says with a smirk.He then makes the other two viles disappear hiding them in different spots. "If you really want me as my old self,and you to not transform,I suggest you start looking." He laughs a demonic evil laugh. "You have ten minutes before you fully transform."
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 am

Ziaxer smiles at X eviley, then he smiles at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:03 am

X turns her back on the two, eyes looking strait ahead. "It's not a game without a clue"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 am

"Hm...very well... To find the first vile you must find a pile from which of that pile you will find a file,the file will show to where the vile,but becareful, there's ashes and rubble,before you find trouble." He lays down,resting his head on his paws falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 am

Xorn woke up after being knocked out from a spell.
"Stupid Zaixer"she says and turns beast following the scent of blood.she sees X run into the forest and Zaixer attacking her,she takes a huge leap from 20 yards away and still over shoots it,but her long jaw came in reach of Zaixer's neck.She yanks and nearly decapitates him,but she did bust his neck.
Xorn looks around and sees Xiax an.Xiax was in his attack position.She knew she couldn't fight Xiax,technically he's under a spell so it won't be him
"It's just you 'an me Xiax i knowwhat you did with the serum and i know where it is,
but i need to figure out how to get you off that spell,so for right now i'm gonna fight you"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 am

"Hm....you think you can beat me....sis." He just stands there in a laid-back pose feeling no danger from Xorn. He sits down and yawns.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:03 am

(-.- Dear God XD)
X pads forward until she was in a fairly good posistion. She sniffs around courioisly, repeating the riddle in her head. "Where..is-" She fell to the ground, holding her head in her paws. She wined and got up, trying to think. "It's gotta be around here somehwere.." She padded forward and sniffed a pile of leaves, she sniffed the pile and looked over it. She found leaves leading toward a tree. She looked in the roots and found a mist of black air. She stepped forward adn everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:30 am

Ziaxer walks up to Xiax. "SO, you think she'll find'em?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 pm

He shows a smirk. "She'll never find them,I can change the locations of every vile." He looks at Xorn whome is ready to attack him,he charges for her grabbing her neck,his jaws grow bigger and stronger,his jaws bigger then her neck. He looks down at her,fear striking through her. He closes his jaws half way going through her neck,blood bursted everywhere.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm

X finds herslef in utter blackness. She looks around and catches something shiney out of the corner of her eye. She runs forward and looks over the object. Is it.. She reached out for it.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 am

"Aww I forgot to change the locations I was fighting Xorn." He looks down. "She must have found one by now." He lays down with his paws on his head.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 am

He runs through the forest,soon he finds Xiax and Zaixer,Xorn close to death. He pads up towards Xiax then pounces jumping over him his tail is on fire,it touches Xiax's back burning him. Okami turns around pouncing again towards his neck grasping on blood disperses everywhere on the ground. Xiax falls,then he looks towards Zaixer,he charges him tackling him having him fall,he disperses 10 others of himself but Okami knows which is the real one. He charges for the real Zaixer using his tail burning his face down to the bone. He grabs his neck and flings him towards a tree the blood oozes out of him and falls everywhere. He pads up to him rapping his jaws around Zaixer's neck breaking it in half. He pads towards Xiax again burning his face with his tail showing the skull. He burns an "O" on both their sides,then gives a really loud howl. He pads towards Xorn and heals her,he notices she walks towards Xiax with a sorrowful look on her face,about to cry. She quickly looks at Okami.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:01 am

He walks through the forest in his anthro form. "Hm...seems quiet all of a sudden." He finds Xiax close to death or dead. His sister Xorn standing next to Xiax and the "killer". Xorn crying over Xiax's body. He walks over casting a shadow over her and the other wolf. "Hm...seems our...brother has fallen." He sighs looking down at Xiax with a sad look on his face.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 am

X grabs the vile and brakes it, shaking it all over her body. She re-apears in a clearing. She looks around and finds her packmates standing in a circle. She pads up "What's everybody looking.....at..." She freezes in her tracks, eyes wide with fear. She looks at her packmates, finding Okami covered in blood. "What did YOU DO!?" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 am

He sighs,kneels down looking over Xiax's body. He looks up at Okami then to X and Xorn. "He's....dead." he finally said while standing up. "The only way he would live...is a miracle..no healing powers can save him." He looks down then closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 am

X growls but runs to Xiax's side.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 am

He walks to X. "I'm sorry...." He walks to Okami grabbing him by the scruff of the neck,dragging him as he walks. Blood creates a portal throwing Okami in it. "I'm gonna keep you in there until you smarten up you mutt." He closes the portal,then walks towards Xiax Xorn and X,sitting there hoping Xiax wakes.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

"Leave him alone X-blood,he was just trying to help me,which I didn't need,but back to the point he didn't know that Xiax was under a spell"said Xorn looking at her eldest brother.she walks over to the portal as X-blood opens the portal his grip.She takes off in a light run bekoning for X and Okami to follow.
"He's not dead X and you know that he'll come back he always does"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am

He sighs. No one understands he thought to himself. He throws Okami next to Xorn. "Fine..think what you want." he said,as walking carrying Xiax in his arms.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 am

X wines, "I hope so" She says as she looks down on Xiax's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom Awaits!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: