Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

"War Of The Wolves!"

Go down 
+2
Xiax
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

"War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:16 pm

He slowly gets up getting steady to his paws. He looked over towards Xorn and Zaixer,he sighed walked over healing Xorn,looking at Zaixer who'd seemed nicer. Xiax just turned around towards the enemys side limping as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:20 am

Zaixer smiled as he watched Xiax walk off, glad Xorn was ok. He dissapears and re-apears next to Xiax. "Thanks...." He stops as he sees Xiax's condition, "Dude, you ok?"

Last edited by Zaixer on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am

The thought of death ran through his mind, feeling suicidal. He walks closer to the enemy having no fear as he walked,he held his head up high as they shot at him catapulting fireballs,shooting arrows,and then fire arrows. He walked right in their territory,killing all but one. The enemy stood there ready to shoot. He just stood staring at them with a blank face. They fired and as they did he swiped his claw,making them both fall to the ground the other was dead,Xiax just laid there blood all around and his eyes closing as they turned to a fog white.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 am

X looks around for Xiax and Ziaxer, courious as to where they went.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 am

He looked around feeling like he was fading away. He rolled over getting up his head dragged on the ground sliding across the ground as he lifted his head getting up. He tried getting steady to his paws the blood dripping,being so weak he fell the blood dripping faster weighing his fur down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 am

Xorn gets up seeing Xiax on the ground.
"Get up Xiax remember, you are a father now don't give up!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:41 pm

"Xorn....X.....Zaixer....Arrow....Blood...." he took a deep breath in feeling dilusional,he saw things that were not there. He laid on his stomach feeling weaker and more out of it babbling about nothing,or something that didn't make sense,he laughed for no reason not able to feel the pain,only numbness.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:31 am

X wined, rounding a corner around a tree. She spotted Xiax and Xorn, "Xiax!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:41 pm

"I'm seeing doubles." he laughed as rolling over on his back. Him being more dilusional gets more crazy and loses his mind as he rolled around,but suddenly,he gasped feeling pain and now coldness,he rolled back over,his head parallel to the ground. He looked up at Xorn and X,then down at the ground.He sighed,then he got strength to get up,trying to feel strength from his victory,he raises his head high blood trembleing off his pelt and off his face,the wind making his fur flow through it,he lost strength and he sat down,then fell to the ground. "I'm....gonna die....aren't I." he looked down at the rock he layed on then looked over at the dead body of the enemy he'd killed,his ears bent down and parts of it chipped off from wolves biting and ripping his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

( by the ay sorry i havent been on in a while! need to catch up)

Lunar ran through the forest letting her life stay behind her. She heard a loud wail coming from a small medow. She ran faster, her fur sticking to her skin. Lunar saw the light at the end of the forest and peeked out seeing Xiax lying on the ground with wolves surrounding her. She saw that it was X and Xorn trying to stop the bleeding of the big, dark wolf. "Xiax what happend!?" She was still running in the same speed, until se came to a quick stop beside his belly. She turned and looked at X and yowled "What happend? I should have been here to help! I am so sorry I havent been here in the past few months!" It took Lunar a while to get the breath out of her lungs. She started licking the blood to comfort Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:41 pm

He started to growl,though he felt nothing but numbness,not pain. He turned his head quickly,opening his mouth and shutting it quickly in front of their faces,he growled louder getting up,the blood dripping faster. "It's nothing Lunar....just a war..." he said growling,then he let up the growl becoming silent. He looked around then fell again,a part of a rock hitting his right wrist,breaking it. He growled,because he acctually felt it,he got back up turning around running off though limping at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"War Of The Wolves!"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2