Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) Empty
PostSubject: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 am

Arrow runs thousands of miles. Away from the camp, away from the pack, away from Mount Kratios. He runs through the desert plains, around the Border Mountains and into the land of Earth. Arrow's eyes shudder from the sunlight and in the distance he see what looks lke millions of tall, thin moutains. Interested, he runs towards them bt suddenly, once he figures out what they really are, he comes to a halt. Arrow has heard of these things before, from the wolf elders. They called them Buildings. Arrow quickly remembers the bad things told about this land, about the humans, about the guns. Hunters. Arrow gulps, not knowing either to go back to the pack or go forward into the New Life. Arrow walks towards his New Life, thinking that Xiax will also be expieriencing a New Life up on Mount Kratios.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 am

He looked over the area he was in,not knowing what it was or where he was. He padded around ignoring the new city and looked around the forests grounds. He found wolves who seemed a lot different,they all had scars. Must be a pack we fought or a pack who went into battle not to long ago He sniffed the ground, then climbed a tree to watch the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:52 am

Arrow slowly walks through the woods towards the city. He sees people walking, talking on phones, driving and shopping. He hears many different voices, honking and tires against pavement.
"This must be The Land Of The Pales the elders talked about." He thinks to himself as he enters a dark alley. Suddenly a strange shadow appears at the other side of the alley.
"Oh shoot...! N..Not a pale-skin!" Suddenly the man yanks out a bag and throws it over Arrrow's body. Arrow gasps for air as the man ties up the bag with Arrow inside it.
"Hey Jim. Looks like we got another stray dog. Let's bring it to the pound."
Arrow only hears strange sounds coming from outside the bag, but he had a bad feeling about this. "I wonder... If Xiax is in trouble like i am. Nah, he is probably sitting with Storm's family learning their powers!" Arrow thinks as the two men throw the bag into a trunk and it zooms off.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 am

He sighed then perked his ears up in the direction of the city hearing a voice call, "Looks like we got another stray dog." He ran towards the city,he transformed into a human and saw a dog catchers van. He ran as he followed it and yelled, "That's my dog!" he looked around and found a short cut to the pound. He ran there and looked through the kennels.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:19 am

Arrow sits in a small cage on top of many other cages holding many different kinda of animals. Suddenly a tall man with sunglasses came into the pound. The man looks at each cage, as if he were looking for a certain something. In short time the man got to Arrow's cage. Arrow gulps. The man takes off his sunglasses and Arrow instintly reconnizes the man's goldan eyes.
"Xiax?" Arrow whispers. The pound people suddenly turn and also come to Arrow's cage. The pound people pick up the cage and hand it to the man.
"Enjoy your dog!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 am

He walked away and opened the cage. "Hm Arrow,figured you'd get yourself into trouble." Still human he smiled and his teeth were still wolf like. "Well you best get out of here." He transformed into his wolf form and ran off to the nearest part of the woods,he jumped in the trees ran through them for a while then jumped back down to the ground. He padded up to the mysterious wolves who all had scars,Xiax looked at his own figured he'd fit it.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 am

Arrow ran from the city, following Xiax's footprints. Shortly, Arrow found a Camp near a pond. They are about 17 wolves their including Xiax. Arrow slowly pushs through the crowd towards Xiax. "Xiax, why? Why whould you save me? Im not part of the pack." Arrow stares into Xiax's Golden eyes. "I know what i have done is wrong. And thank you." Arrow slowly starts to pad deeper into the woods, away from the city, having a feeling that he would soon be back.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 am

He sighed. "I only saved you because I can't see any wolf locked up with humans,and it seems to me we both lack a pack." He watched as he padded away and he layed down looking about the other wolves.
"So Xiax,seems to me you left your old pack. Well,my name's Shadow." Shadow had many scars,making Xiax think he was the leader.
"Yeah,I guess seems not all packs are what they seem." Xiax said feeling like he belonged with these wolves. A more mysterious wolf padded out,he had scars on his left eye scars on his chest and a piece of his right ear chipped off,he as well had chains on his paws,and gold earrings on his left ear.
"My name's CrimsonBlood,you can call me Crimson." Crimson also had many cuts still fresh and bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 am

Arrow also did need a pack. He searches for days, covering the entire forest. When he finally decides to give up he spots a large hole in the ground. The hole leads to an underground hideout where about 12 wolves stay. The wolves growl at Arrow and smell his fur.
"I'm looking for a new pack." Arrow says to the leader, Stealth.
"You, my friend, have come to the right place!"
Arrow smiles and shakes his new leader's paw.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 am

Xiax sighed,knowing Arrow probably wouldn't be back,he got up and looked around the wolves camp seeing it lacked food. Xiax ran off in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)   New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Life: (This Rp is only for Arrow and Xiax)
Page 1 of 1