Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
U p d a t e [Please Read] Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
U p d a t e [Please Read] Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

U p d a t e [Please Read]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

U p d a t e [Please Read] Empty
PostSubject: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:00 am

Hello everyone, nice to be posting again, and I think you've probably noticed that a lot of things are nice, shiney and new.

Because this forum was getting a little rugged, I asked Krazoa whether I could take full responsibilities for it and become an Administrator. She agreed, and now I'm the helping hand in making this forum a lot more enjoyable, and function a lot better. Krazoa herself will hop in and out but is rather busy elsewhere with her game making, so let's say goodluck to her.

DO NOT go asking Krazoa or myself to be an Administrator, it is only because I am a close friend of hers that I asked whether I could clean this place up for you guys.

So first off, does everyone like the new look?

If there's anything you don't like about it, or any ideas you may have to improve, please PM me and I'll happily take them forward for you.

I've also trusted some members with Moderator positions, this is so that when I'm not around they can have some input into trouble makers.

I've also added a load of new things like Ranks of Members. The more you post, the higher class of member you will achieve.

I'm currently working on a few banners, and also some widgets. I'm also going to see whether we can have a Karma system, where you can exalt or smite depending on the person's comment.

But for now you might see some minor changes, and the forum may occasionally be locked if it's a large update.

If there are any threads made by you that you want deleting, please edit the title to 'DELETE PLZ' or 'Please Delete~' so I know they are long dead and can be gotten rid off as clutter. If you haven't posted on the thread in about a 3-4 months I will assume the thread is dead and I will delete it, anyway. This is also to get you more active in posting.

Anyway, I'll try to clean up as much as I can. I will also be posting up a new application for a character of mine so I can actually take part in some of the roleplays.

That's it for now, thanks for reading.

~ Symphony
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 am

Thx!! I know that I have no problems with it~~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:05 am

Good to hear~
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 am

~Thanks, Symph.
New fourm looks great!
Looking forward to your role-playing with us!
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Oh thank-you my dear. Nice to see that you like it~

Anyways, I hope to add a new character in soon, just finishing up with the drawing, and because I'm home for the next few days it may be done quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U p d a t e [Please Read]   U p d a t e [Please Read] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U p d a t e [Please Read]
Page 1 of 1