Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Rules - || Read before you apply. Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Rules - || Read before you apply. Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Rules - || Read before you apply.

Go down 
+5
bailey
Krazoa
cegasa
>X<
Symphony
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

The Rules - || Read before you apply. Empty
PostSubject: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 am

| | R ules -- Everything revolves around them.

1 || Follow the leader, they control the pack therefore what they say goes. If you dis-obey them, there will most likely be punishment, which can be as extreme as exile from the pack and an instant enemy.

2 || When in a hunt or fight, we help each other out. If some one gets hurt we split up and work as a team, guardians will help the hurt member and hunters will go after the prey or enemy.

3 || No Goddmodding, Auto-hitting or PowerPlay. I would hate to think that this pack would get a bad name from unfair RP, so please ask or plan before RP, especially if it involves something as serious as death.

4 || Some pups/cubs or other souls will try and make trouble, instead of going straight into kill mode try and humour the situation and make the enemy the idiots, not you.

5 || Killing young is optional. Of course it does depend intirely on the situation, but if it probelm arise, there is always that option. However, harm any of the prides offspring, from Alpha's to Runts, thaen they will be punished or even sent to their death, depending on what harm was made.

6 || If a soul that is not in the pride comes in our territory, give a warning growl and state that he/she is trespassing. If the animal refuses to move then we use force. If he or she still does not get it, we kill or wound them seriously, but making sure that we warn them before we strike. However, the pack has not claimed territory, so this rule hardly matters until we find a suitable place to defend.

7 || If other souls (or any of you) try to over throw head position, they (or you) are immediatly out the pride and a enemy. If you return again with no reason but to annoy, the pack will not be responsible for our actions.

8 || When we kill prey, leaders eat first, you will have to wait your turn depending on rank.

9 || If a member in the pride has had offspring then you might be asked to babysit, if this accurs you must take full responsability for them. If some one tries to kill them, you put your life first.

10 || You can roam wherever you please. But if the leaders state assistance they will expect you to come to them straight away even if you are chasing a meal or with a friend etc.

| | F ollow -- And you won't get hurt.

~ Symphony

Last edited by Symphony on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:14 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:38 am

ok -bows to leader- wondering......if we try to throw u out of leader....if we won the fight..wouldn't we be the leader? i think that seems more fair.........-nod-
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: reply   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 pm

if you do try to over throw us, we will kill you.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:51 pm

ok! -bow- hey u online now?
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:55 pm

yeah
trying to sort out my art work of the pack
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
cegasa

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:10 am

- bows- got it !
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 am

- submits - I understand the rules and concequences of dis-obeying them. Therefore i shall follow the rules carefully as i do not want to lose a place in the pack or be killed
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 am

This may sound crazy but i think we shouldn't kill pups anymore..... as we all have seemed to become friendlier. We can still keep our reputation just make ourselves a bit kinder
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:24 am

Somehow...i agree. i don't know why but we seem to nice to be killers...... Shocked
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:27 am

yes ma'am and i never have killed pups...but have killed enemys...
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 am

Well I usually don't kill unless something really peas me off, so yeah XD Pup/cub killing is optional from now on.

~ Poison
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 am

lol ok XD
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:25 am

Kk -bows head-
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:29 am

Mkay. x3

Last edited by ..ba!ley.. on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 am

nods as she is very big and when she bows she feels vulrable
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 am

x3

Last edited by ..ba!ley.. on Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
cegasa

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 am

i agree to Razz
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 am

-Bump- Updated rules~

~ Poison
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:37 am

Hey person named poison i jus joined the site can i join the pack?right now im rping so when or if you update this umm could you tell meif im in or not?thx
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 am

Eh...she really hasn't been on,she probably comes on to check chats,but I don't know if she'll message.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 am

Yeah. Maybe we can get to her through Impressive Title. See if she still wants to come on..
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah,maybe.
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 am

I'm still here guys, look around.

Sorry I havn't been so active, I've just had a very busy year, I hope you all understand. ~

Anyway, I'm gotta update a few little things hither and thither, so just be patient with me. Most of you are right. I'm more active on I.T now, so It's best if you get Kraz to prod me every-so-often, and i'll see what I can do to keep things moving. I am prepared to make Poison step down from her current Alpha female position, and I will make a thread in the 'news' section to discuss such a thing and get some of you younger members involved.

Thanks guys.

Much love.

~ P || oison
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks! And welcome back! _missed you!
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 am

Aww thank-yew. <3 I'll be a lot more active now, I promise.

~ P || oison
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Yae! Btw, i love your icon!
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 am

Welcome back O' Great leader Poison. -bows in his anthro form-
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:42 am

Thanks guys. <3 Oh yeah I drew it myself, I need to make a new one though. I plan to re-design poison sooner or later.

P || oison
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 am

Cool!
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:22 am

hey poison nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rules - || Read before you apply.   The Rules - || Read before you apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rules - || Read before you apply.
Page 1 of 1