Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Loner - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Loner - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Loner

Go down 
+5
Tanis
|Assassin|
>X<
Xiax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 am

The lone wolf sighed, and remained standing where he was. Tanis turned around and knelt down beside the wolf. He was still beathing, but he was badly hurt. He decided to wait until he woke up. This wolf had done nothing wrong, all he wanted was answers, he did not deserve to die. Also Tanis needed to figure out what these guys wanted with the Nightstalkers, and why they hated them so.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 am

He layed close to the pool of water bleeding out of his mouth and nose as well as his neck. Parshially breathing, and very weak he slightly opened his eyes looking at Tanis, beginning to growl, his body shaking from being so weak. He got up barely, then went off limping looking at Syn, Arsin, Sintenel, and Agro sternly as he walked past them and they stood in attention. He stopped, and said, "You better go...you have no more reason to be here..." He said towards Tanis, then limped off disappearing into the "Second alpha's" headquarter room.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:30 am

X woke to the sound of heavy breathing. She lifted her head, immeditly knowing who it was. She stepped out of her den and walked over to Assassin. "You're a fool, you know that?"
She looked around for the healer, Lunar, but she didn't apear to be around. "It seems you're going to have to heal on your own." Sighing, she pulled his body so that in draped over her back and walked toward her den, pulling him inside and down through the passage to the underground tunnels. She then eased him to the ground beside the pool of water, whining under the weight of the large male.
Once he was laying down, she cleaned his wounds and gave him a few herbs for stregnth. "Now, stay put and rest." She knew after a nap he would get up anyway, the tunnels in the cave lead all over. But she had to try, just for his sake.
She turned and walked away. This rememded her of how she would clean Xiax's wounds when he was injred. How foolish he was aswell, always getting into pointless fights and nearly getting himself killed.
In fact, as she thought about it, most of the males around here came close to death quite often. She shook her head, It must be a boy thing...
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 pm

He narrowed his eyes, locking them on the spot where Silent fled. He sneered and walked out slowly, taking his time getting back to camp. Tanis was thankful that Silent didn't set his packmates on him; he wasn't interested in playing games today. He knew the wolf from somewhere, but he couldn't place it. He wasn't even outside pack bounderies when he stopped. "Where do I know him from!" He thought aloud so that some of the passing wolves stared at him. His frustraition drove him mad, and caused him to keep walking. By the time he reached camp, Assassin was already there sleeping fitfully. Tanis scowled at the wolf and continued to walk towards his den.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:19 pm

(Assassin is under ground in the Tunnels under the camp XD)

X crawled out from the undergouund tunnels and into her den through the passage. She sat down on the edge of her den, watching as Tanis arrived and went to his den.
She yawned, still a little agitated from the fight that happend earlier. She put her head down on her paws and stared down at the clearing, watching the autum leaves fall from the trees.

Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 am

(Lol mostly the reason (In a real pack) usually the males fight often along side the females but fight more mostly protecting the females and pups. I think...not completely sure ><")

He growled as he got up hitting his head on the ceiling of the tunnel. In pain, the feeling from his face striking down to his legs from his encounter. Blood still covered him, and stained his pelt. Confused as to where he was, he limped off towards the direction of camp.

-----------

Rubbing his head as he came out of the tunnels and limped into camp looking around as if he was drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Omen

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:02 am

(Sorry if you didn't want this but I thought it'd be cool to show the other sides of the...U.K.R?)

Trotting around the base, he saw the second alpha had disappeared. He sniffed around, leaving the base area and went into the woods to find clues on what had happened. He climbed a tree, then padded through them looking below as he walked. He had targeted another pack close by, he stayed in the trees to see of what kind of wolves had been there. Omen, being an outsider of U.K.R being a new comer, and of this pack he's scouting on, he stayed in the trees for a while, to see any interesting things he could see to take back to the alphas.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:17 am

The lone wolf woke up suddenly. He realized that he wasn't tired anymore, so he decided to go for a walk. He wasn't paying attention when he walked right into U.K.R territory. An unsettling fog spread across the forest, it was so thick that Tanis could not see a thing. He didn't nowtice that Omen was watching him through the fog, and was now following him.

(Sorry it's so short don't know what to write >-<)
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:19 am

He walked into a fog abyss. He was confused as to where he was, or where he was heading. He bent his ears back, slowly walking cautiously through the dark clouded plain. He felt like he was being watched from behind, and thought someone was in front of him. "T-Tanis....X?....As-Ass-Assassin?..." He ducked down, a scared expression on his face. He looked behind, or what he thought was behind him, then forward. "Th-This isn't funny..." All of a sudden he felt jaws on his back picking him up from behind. He gasped and tried to see who it was, but couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Omen

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 am

He grabbed the pup from behind in his maw, and trotted swiftly back to the base.

As he made it into the base, he noticed it felt odd, he turned and went to the second alpha's room, and set the pup down. "Sir? I-I've gotten something from the other pack..." He pushed the pup forward.

Omen turned and left the second alpha, and went towards the soldier quarters, to which his room had been. He padded in and yawned, then remembered there was another wolf outside. His eyes widened and he ran out, teleporting to where he remembered seeing the wolf, then sniffed about, catching up to the wolf. "Hey!" He called out to the wolf, then disappeared in the fog teleporting to another side making the wolf confused. "You are trespassing, do you dare come closer..." He said menacingly, then teleported again. "You cannot come any closer." He teleported right next to the wolf. "Go back to which you came..." He teleported as the wolf was about to look at him. He then padded up in front of the wolf glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:53 am

"Screw you and your damn pack!" He mumbled getting frusterated with the teleporting wolf. Tanis stopped for a moment and stared at Omen's eyes menicingly. Then in one swift movement knocked him to the ground, and kept moving towards enemy territory. Now that he realized where he was, he kept moving with purpose.
He re-traced his tracks from when he was at the dens earlier, to that exact spot. Entering the den, he shoved all of the other guards to the ground, moving in on Silent's position.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Omen

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:22 pm

He disappeared and teleported inside the base, parshially invisible waiting for the wolf. Noticing the wolf going into the second alphas domain he followed behind silently. He stood behind the wolf still partially invisible then quickly scurried to the ceiling looking down.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:31 pm

(Im going to pretend Silent left his den cause i don't want to RP
as him)

He searched the room, howling in frustraition. Silent was no where to be found. As his anger bubbled inside of him, he stopped closed his eyes, and counted to ten. "You breathe to loudly." He snarled looking up to the ceiling. He couldn't see him, but he could hear him. He focused his eyes hoping he could find something that would give Omen's position away. "Come down an fight me, or are you just a coward?" A wide smirk spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Omen

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 pm

"It isn't me who's breathing loudly..." The room echoed as he spoke. "It's someone or something else..." He dropped down, showing himself and started sniffing around and acted as if he was searching for something. "I'm a scout..we're trained to keep complete silence...." He then looked under every little thing that something like a wolf could hide under, continuing his search.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 am

X perked her ears, opening her eyes.
I must've fallen asleep..
She got up, realizing that most of the pack members were gone. She sighed, then jumped into the air and turned into a raven. She scowered the ground beneath her for any activity.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:59 am

He helped Omen search all over the den. Eventually he came across a small hole in the wall. He crouched down and peered into it with curiosity. When he saw two eyes peering at him with terrified eyes, he squinted. "Come here wolf!" He said with intensity. The strange wolf came out with his head down. It was Lone.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:30 pm

He starts coughing, then shakes his pelt. "Eh...thanks...." he shakes he pelt again. "I nearly suffocated in that small hole...." He looked to Tanis, then saw another large wolf, feeling a bit intimidated. He curled up into a ball, feelig small and defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:55 pm

The lone wolf looked about, a dense forested area. She came to a lake, where as she went to quench her thirst. She'd noticed a blinding fog roll across, and as she raised her head, bringing her muzzle toward the sky, she smelt the smell of other wolves. She didn't think much of it, so she went off back through the dense forest. She thought she was going the way she was coming from, apparently she'd gotten lost back at the lake. She noticed a small camp of wolves. She stayed low, crouching down to the ground keeping quiet, until she heard a snap of a twig. She looked around, and noticed an elk. She felt she was quite hungry, so she ran off towards the elk, grabbing hold its neck, quickly thrashing it to the ground, making a loud thud. She began eatting, then grabbed a leg and walked off with it and layed it close to the other wolfs camp. She ran back towards the lake, figuring it was a good enough place for her to stay, she found a small cave, and went in laying down and waited for another sound.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm

When he saw the poor wolf, Tanis smiled warmly. Trying to comfort the wolf was nearly impossible, but he had to try. "C'mon Lone let's head back to camp. We needn't worry about these wolves any longer." He picked Lone up, and started to proceed out the den. Hoping there would be no wolves attacking him while he had his jaws full. All of a sudden, as if the read Tanis' Thoughts, wolves started to growl at him in all directions. He Dropped Lone and put him behind the large wolf, in order to protect him. He backed himself into a corner, -which is a bad idea usually, but with the circumstaces it was fine- so no one could attack him from behind. He looked at the wolves, snarling a warning at them.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Having slightly abnormal keen sense of hearing, she heard from far off a rumbling of wolves growls, almost in perfect "harmony", as if it was rumbling thunder. She squeezed out of the small den, and headed off into the direction.

She rolled her eyes, U.K.R..... she sighed and went on. Syl, a wolf of abnormal standards, and an interesting history, had many encounters with the U.K.R...fighting off pretty much most of them. She finally made it, holding down her ground then whistled. "C'mon now....can't you see he's leaving....at least have a little consideration..." She laughed and plowed through the group, tackling a bunch in one jump, she made it for the wolf to escape. Throwing a couple of them back, and killing most of them. She flicked her tail, turning and managed a smirk then padded off. This place's got some action.....easily enough, it's U.K.R...but it's something.
Back to top Go down
Reinku
Reinku

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 am

As a cold breeze blows through the trees a white wolf pads along.He smells blood in the air finding a dead Elk on the ground. Before he took another step there was a familiar scent around the area be dropped his muzzle to the floor and begins to track down the scent finding a Den.*Hmmm....can it be?..* his ear perk up hearing growling inside as he charges in noticing that he is now inside enemy territory he keeps his guard up as some guard wolfs are laying on the ground knocked on the ground wounded and dead he smirks knowing finaly after days of traveling he found a fight up ahead. He begins to pick up speed enters a room where a group of guard wolves are around 2 wolves and a pup. He bashes into a group sending them into the wall of the den getting there attention he jumps over the other ones landing with the other wolves in a fightting stance.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:51 am

X spotted Tanis and Lone surrounded by snarling wolves. She morphed into her wolf form and fell, landing on top of a wolf, knocking it dead. She jumped across the backs of the wolves, delivering a deathly blow to each one. Once she reached Tanis and Lone, and noticed an unknown female and a white male. Howeaver they did not seem to be harming her packmates.
X stood in front of Tanis, watching the strangers kill off the remiaining U.R.K wolves who stood their ground.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 pm

She looked back at the wolves, with a small smirk as she trotted off. She looked towards Reinku and smiled as they ran off toward the lake.
Back to top Go down
Omen
Omen

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:05 pm

He looked around at the wolves fighting, and stood in the middle of the battle. He watched as most of his comrades had past, and some wounded. He walked back towards the base, sniffing around for the higher ranked wolves.
Back to top Go down
Reinku
Reinku

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:17 am

As Reinku and Syl ran back to a more hidden area from the other wolves he looks towards Syl and smiles " im a bit surprise to find you here interesting place to this place should be a fun place to hang around" he keeps padding along with Syl
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 am

He rubbed his eyes staggering around the camp. He went off hearing howls, growls, and whines. He went off into the direction seeing the bunch of wolves fighting. He ran in and joined in.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:32 pm

He sighed as he'd come out hearing howls and whines. He watched as Omen ran past, then looked about. He growled running through the group of wolves, then stood in the middle. "ENOUGH!" he yelled. He limped around the circle of Night Stalkers and U.K.R. "I've had enough of this child play battle..." He looked to the Night Stalkers side of the circle. "You all just go..." He turned to the U.K.R side. "Disgrace of Dires..." He then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 pm

X rolled her eyes, then eyed the wolf, but said nothing. She simply sat down and watched as the wolf walked away.

"Why the hurry?" She smiled, then dissapeared and re-apeared beside Silent, walking with him. She rrecalled him from their last encounter. "Last time you were so driven to kill us, remember?" She stepped in front of him, stoping him. "What's changed since we last met?" She read his mind, "Someting is holding you back." It wasn't a question.
"But," She paused, "I can't quite put my finger on what it is." She tilted her head to the side and smiled.

She was trying an exparament, trying to see if her assumption was correct. She was testing him to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm

"I-....Would you want to be killed?" He stood glaring at X. He sighed looking away. "Nothing has changed...we...well I didn't plan on killing you all. It's the other low-life immature younger U.K.R's who find fighting and killing a thrill and pleasure." He sat down and looked curious towards X. "Why are you so interested in me anyways..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:15 pm

X blinked, slightly suprised, but then she smiled again. "I'm not sure. But as I said before, you remind me of someone."
That was odd
, she thought.
"Well i'm glad you see it that way, I'm really not the war type." She flashed a smile.
She tilted her head to the side, debating weather to say who it was he reminder her of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Loner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: