Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Loner - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Loner - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Loner

Go down 
+5
Tanis
|Assassin|
>X<
Xiax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:44 pm

"Hm...I remind you of someone." He staggered to his feet standing up. He sighed shaking his head. "It's impossible..." he chuckled and started to walk seeing X follow.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 pm

X watched as he began to walk off again, and without thinking, she followed him. Something about this wolf was intreaing, inviting her to follow him. Her brain was telling her it was probablly stupid, but her heart said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:20 pm

He looked towards X. "Exactly what do you want to know..." He looked forward. "I feel this is some sort of interrogation...." He sighed, then looked at X smiling partially.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:26 am

X smiled back, then looked at the ground. "You um.." She looked at him, "You wouldn't happen to have seen a Night Stalkers Member around these parts lately would you?"
She looked at him, pain in her eyes. "He went missing a while ago, and... he was very important to our pack. We'd really like to see him again." She hesitated, debating weather to say his name or not.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 am

"Er...no I haven't..." He looked to X curiously. "Lone's talked about you guys non-stop...I wouldn't know of anything if what he said is true..." He looked down at the ground as he started to slow his pace. "He said he remembers seeing some wolf...black and red most likely being one of you guy's wolf, being beaten down....then the other wolves who'd beaten him, made him forget, and had taken his heart out..." He looked down even more then had a questionable look on his face, as he stared at his chest with a scar across it. He points to the scar. "That's where they always take the heart out..." He looked up at X, and continued his normal walk speed.

(Lone (X-Blood) had been transformed into a U.K.R before Silent (Xiax) did)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 am

Assassin painfully limped through the forest, blood still dripped off his pelt. He sighed bending his ears back still walking. He stopped at a ledge and fell flat on his stomach, crossing his paws and rested his head on top of them.

His ears perked up as he heard walking from behind, he lifted his head looking behind seeing a bunch of sabre tooth tigers. What...did they bring back the dead... He thought as he watched the sabres. He slowly staggered to his feet, shaking his pelt and ran what he could with a limp in his step. He noticed two wolves walking, and the sabres were hiding in bushes. Assassin ran up behind the sabres, barking at them, then began to run off as the sabres followed him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:19 am

X stared at the spot on his chest. "Yes. That sounds like him. Like.." She satred at him, heart beating rapidly. "..Xiax."
Is it possible? Could he really be...?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:28 am

He was quiet for a while, deep in thought. "Xiax.....hm..I'm not sure if I've heard it before. I feel like I should know it though..." He looked forward, thinking more. "You must know a lot about this Xiax...tell me most of what you know..." He looked at X, even more curious.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am

X smield to herself, lost in memories and thought. "He wasn't the friendly type. Always sispious of everyone, even me. We'd been friends at first, just wolves in a pack. I believe I was the leader fighter at the time, or something along the lines of that. He was always struggling to hide his beast for form, not wanting to hurt anyone. In a way, I kind of liked the dark side of him. Sure he tried to kill me, but I thought it was kind of hot." A pause. "Yeah," She let out a laugh, "I'm a weird one arn't I?"
X continued to walk, "So we fell in love. I became his mate, and took the place of Alpha female. Life was just up and down from there, so many things happend. We had two pups and were becoming a true family." She sighed with grief. "Sadly, the pups were killed by humans. They were just.." She paused, "Courious. They were developing so well, i would have thought they could protect themselves. But I was wrong."
There was a long pause of silence, in which X simply kept walking, eyes hard.
"But then.." Her eyes clouded over, "He dissapeared one day. Hunting, he'd said. But maybe he was doing something else.."
She wined. "I spent days, weeks, months searching. But nothing ever came up except for the discovery of your pack. The U.K.R pack. I Never stopped hoping. Never. And one day, I hope to...."
She stared at Silent with something that looked like longing.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 am

He bent his ears back looking away, a sad expression on his face. He sighed. "It's always hard to lose pups....I remember, I believe I had two of my own, I was never there around for them...I acted the same way as my father did to me." He looked at X, managing a small smile. "I have no memory of seeing the pups happy, from me being away all the time, I'd never see them at all. If I did, it was rare for them to be happy to see me." He looked down,shaking his head and chuckled. "Funny..." he looked at X. "...my son always said he wanted to be like me....I didn't want him to be like me, but I never showed I didn't...I let him say it,and watch him try to act like me toward his sister..." He smiled,and tilted his head as he gazed at X,his smile gradually turned to a dorky smirk, then he quickly gave X a nuzzle of comfort, beginning to walk faster as his smile became wider.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:22 pm

X blinked, suprised as he nuzzled her. For for some reason, it felt right. She nuzzled him back, smiling aswell. Her instincts were telling her that this was rival wolf, an enemy. But how could such a kind wolf be her rival? Was life really that cruel?
"That's just was he was like. He was a good father, even though he wasn't around enough. "
She looked at Silent, really looked at him. "You're alot like him you know. In ways you cant imagine."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 pm

"Hm?..." He looked at X. "I-I'm like him?...." He stopped walking staring blankly. How's this possible..... Now deep in thought, he looked at X. "You must be mistaken...." He shook his head while sorta smiling. He sat down, putting a paw on his face. His paw started changing colors, from his own to Xiax's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Loner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner   The Loner - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loner
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: