Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] Empty
PostSubject: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:39 am

Chapter 1 - The Creature

It all began in the, Forest of a thousand howls. When a well-known wolf pack – White Howlers overcome their fear, and brought the dead back to life by accident. Leading this pack was a Dragga with brilliant yellow eyes, which shine out for his dark grey fur and very muscular. It was clear that the Varg was one of the strongest in the lands, beside him was a Drappa. She was very beautiful. Just like the very she-varg named Larka who had the gift of The Sight. Brilliant golden eyes sparkled just like the stars. In total, they were 5 in this small but magnificent wolf pack. All of them worshiped Larka. There was Kondo, the Sikla of the pack his fur was mixed with blacks, greys and even hints of red. His eyes were also golden just like the Drappa and Dragga’s. Sheeba was very beautiful. Many Varg’s had mistaken her for the Drappa of the pack. With her sleek silver fur with melted into the white instinctively. Strangely enough, Sheeba was the only Varg in that pack to have brown eyes. Now the crazy Sky, his fur was very soft at the touch. His fur was as dark as shadows. Perfect for creeping up on, your prey, or even your pack members. Finally they were the Dragga and Drappa. The Dragga was Maldu, and the Drappa was Luna.

One dark night, while the pack was resting, something was watching them hidden within the shadows. What was it? Nobody knew. Only time would tell. Maldu wanted to investigate what the creature was which was watching the whole pack curiously. “Maldu we should get going, the whole pack is getting freaked out. Including me” whimpered Luna with her ears down trying to block out the rustling that the creature was creating. Suddenly, just as Maldu was about to say yes the creature jumped out from the bushes straight in front of Maldu. To all the packs surprise the creature looked nothing more than another wolf, with an orange half moon gem on his forehead. “Who are you?” demanded Maldu viciously, but at the same time trying not to wake the others. “I’m Jalgan and sorry for scaring you all” groaned Jalgan as he gave his name to the Drappa and Dragga, the only ones in the pack awake at the time. After the Dragga found out his name his eyes were full of shock and fear as he thought to himself, Could this be? Jalgan, leader of the Vengerid, alive. It’s impossible. Maldu was now terrified and looked as though he’d seen a ghost. “Are you ok?” whimpered Luna as she rubbed her flanks against his to reassure him. Jalgan could see that Maldu was terrified and knew exactly who he had been mistaken for. “Dragga, I’m not the Jalgan you think I am, for I have a black coat with hints of red. Whereas the Jalgan you’re thinking of has a thick grey coat and a thing for challenging all the strongest Varg’s he came across. Am I right? Dragga” Maldu looked up at the black wolf. How could he be right, thought Jalgan curiously. “Oh you don’t know our names how rude of us. Sorry about that, I’m Luna and this is my mate Maldu.” Interrupted, Luna as Maldu was just about to speak until she butted in. As soon as Luna told Jalgan their names, he looked up hopefully. “Could I ask if you’ve seen a wolf pack known as the White Howlers? Jalgan asked curiously. Now Maldu was curious himself and wondered what he wanted to do with his pack. “Yes we’ve seen them” replied Maldu I almost a teasing way. “Where?” asked Jalgan in a very happy mood. “You’re looking at them” smiled Maldu. As soon as Jalgan knew that he had found them, he lifted his muzzle up towards to stars and let out a howl so powerful that every creature heard it in the radius of 2000km. The howl was a signal for a space him to land. “Follow me, I’ll explain everything once we’re on board the ship” smiled Jalgan. Luna followed without hesitation while poor Maldu was left behind to wake up the others.

Chapter 2 – A new journey

All of the members of the pack were now on the spaceship; everyone was calm looking out of the windows except from Sky. Sky was jumping up and looking around at everything. “Who’s flying the ship Maldu” whimpered Sky. Maldu suddenly realised the exact same thing that Sky noticed and began to worry. Jalgan suddenly got up from his spot and gave an announcement. “I forgot to introduce you to the team. Huge doors which separated the cockpit from the sitting area opened. There was a bunch of other creatures flying the ship. Jalgan began to introduce each one individually. “This is Tricksy; she is an arctic fox and the GateKeeper of Crystal Caverns. Tricksy has a blue rain drop shape gem on her forehead.” Tricksy began to wave her paw in the air and said “Hello, everyone. As you’ve just found out I’m Tricksy. Hope you enjoy the flight” Jalgan began to pad over to a cat like creature. A creature which none of the, White Howlers had ever seen before. “This is Keka, she is a cheetah. Keka is also a GateKeeper just like Tricksy but the area she is in is different. Keka is the GateKeeper of Lightning Valley and has a red star shape gem on her forehead.” Just like normal Keka didn’t speak while piloting the ship, she was always busy concentrating on what she was doing. Salazar, without warning jumped from his chair to face the pack. “I’m Salazar, an African Wild Dog. The Gatekeeper of SandShore Mines; as you can see I have a green circle gem on my forehead.” After Salazar introduced, himself to everyone he wandered over to Luna and looked right into her beautiful, brilliant golden eyes. Maldu was too busy talking to Sky to notice. Kondo began to growl aggressively as he saw the way Salazar was looking at Luna. Maldu looked over and jumped in front of Luna and snarled at Salazar. “Get away from my mate” Salazar knew not to bother fighting so he went back to his seat. Lyra was too busy thinking about her problems to even notice that Jalgan was introducing her to the pack. “This is Lyra, a snow leopard. She is GateKeeper in SnowClaw City and has not one gem but 2 purple diamond shape gems on her forehead. Did I forget to mention that I’m also a GateKeeper? The GateKeeper of Shadow Mountain you can see I have an orange half moon shape on my forehead. As most of you know my name is Jalgan.” As Jalgan settled down to have some sleep all of the other GateKeeper’s shouted “WE’RE HERE” without warning.

Jalgan jumped out of his fur with fright but then calmed down as he began to explain what everyone was going to do. The ships ramp lowered to allow everyone to exit the craft. Maldu and Luna lead the pack with the GateKeeper’s behind when suddenly a shot was fired. Everyone was trapped except for Luna and Salazar. “Help us” whimpered the rest of the pack howling for freedom. Whilst the GateKeeper’s which were also trapped, except for Salazar sat down knowing that they were no way out. “We’ll free you soon, don’t worry” shouted Luna trying to make herself heard through the bubble which trapped them. Salazar was looking worried; he knew that they had to collect all the stones without their help. “We must get going Luna, the enemy is near and to save them we must find the five sacred stones and place them in their rightful places.” Said Salazar in a gravely but desperate way. Luna nodded as she and Salazar began to run from Midnight Fortress to SandShore Mines.

Moments after Luna and Salazar began to disappear into the distance, the enemy had arrived. Tall, scaly and black with huge dragon like wings. It was Trao, he was a magnificent dragon. Bold, strong and full of power, his allies on the other hand. We’re so great, they were smaller but what he made up for strength they made up for agility. To Trao they were his henchmen, to others they were kidnappers, after all none of them killed people, only their prey. Trao wondered around on all fours where as these little things were walking around on two. Depending on what the weather was their colour would change. In sandy areas where there are lots of sand storms they would be a light tan colour. If there was snow they would be either transparent or white, very dangerous to be around them places with these Arta’s on the loose, Arta’s is what there a known as. In extremely sunny areas they are, blue, orange, brown, green or yellow. Depending what colour the floor beneath them was. Arta’s are very hard to avoid, they are extremely good at hiding, there weapon would depend on their element. Those with a multi colour flame tail are the most dangerous as they have the elements earth, water, fire, air and electricity. If they had just one colour they would have only one element.

Chapter 3 – An Unexpected Appearance

Luna was beginning to feel tired; they had walked from suns on end to get to their destination. “Beautiful Luna, we’re here. This is my home.” Grinned Salazar in a very cheerful way, as he was watching Luna, admiring her presence beside him. Luna rolled her eyes, she knew that Salazar had begun to have a liking to her and wanted to be safe with her mate away from him. Every time Luna sighed with boredom and worry, Salazar jumped to the chance and tried to flirt with her. Together they both walked into the den which Salazar lived in. His eyes they’re saying something. Something that I don’t want to be part of, thought Luna very worryingly. A few moments after Luna had thought of a terrible thing she heard lots of barks and chirps. It was a pack. But it wasn’t her loving wolf pack. It was Salazar’s pack of African Wild Dogs. As they entered the den they lowered themselves to the leader Salazar. “That’s one gorgeous she-wolf” whispered one of his pack members. “Hey, let my sister go” snarled a she-varg in the distance. She was as brave as ever, rushing down to rescue her sister from Salazar. As soon as Luna saw her sleek grey, brown, black and which coat, she knew who it was. “SHEEBA” shouted Luna with joy filling up inside her , Sheeba was closing onto the pack, though they didn’t fight her they were barking in a way they would with a she-dog they admired. Oh brother, these guys just haven’t seen any females. Got job I brought them a 3 friends thought Sheeba as she made her way past the pack to Luna. Luna and Sheeba greeted each other, when all of a sudden Sheeba let out the strangest howl. To was a calling signal for someone. Out of the bushes came 3 elegant African Wild Dogs, Tina, Crita and Dinka. “Boy’s, these girl want to join your pack Salazar. Will you let them?” groaned Sheeba as she was eager to get going. Salazar padded over to the one which he admired the most which was Crita and led her to the back of the den.
After the meeting of f the new members the others let Luna go with Sheeba, not realising what Sheeba had found and placed. There green gem. “Sheeba, how’d you get free?” wondered Luna as she was looking around hopefully. “I didn’t get free from anywhere; I got let out by 3 strangers. They came from nowhere. I was in a different prison to the rest of the pack. Why? You might ask, but I honestly have no idea. All 3 of them told me how each were teleported to this planet Skye. The first one said they landed at Luna Coast, the second one said they landed Midnight Fortress and the third said that they landed in Lightning Valley and somehow they all found each other and decided to go together” said Sheeba in a strange but loyal way. Luna looked at Sheeba demandingly “Who were they?” grunted Luna as she demanded to know the strangers that rescued her sister.

[ this chapter is not finished ]
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:08 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:00 am

how good, or how bad and what do you like about it
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:17 am

omg wow thats a lot how long did it take u to write that?

lol
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Not very ^^ its on one of my word documents so i pasted it ^^. I did write it all though. I'm thinking of doing a whole new one but not just yet
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:58 am

WHOA thats really good keep it up!
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:23 am

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]   My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Story [not finished - kinda stopped working on it]
Page 1 of 1