Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Forest of darkness Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Forest of darkness Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Forest of darkness

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Lunar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 am

It was quiet, too quiet. Lunar was stalking through the forest looking for something too fill the hole in her stomach. There was nothing in sight. She was just about to give up when there was a white flash that hopped by her. Getting low with her underfur on the ground, Lunar creeped up in the bush, the little baby rabbit not knowing she was there. With a quick pounce and scratch the rabbit was dead in no time. While sitting there happily, her ears priked up as she herd a creature running by. Then, the sound stopped. Silent as a mouse she spoke " Hello. is anyone there?"

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:41 am

Xiax pads around,sniffing,he smells a wolf.A wolf not familiar.He pads in the far side,watching and following the wolf with little sound to be heard. He jumps to the top of the canapie in the trees,still following the strange wolf.He growls a low warning to the wolf,who's stepped into the packs camp.He jumps down into the bushes,only his glowing bloody red eyes could be seen,looking at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:41 am

X woke, her eyes tired. She got up and rolled through the den entrance. She got up and streched her legs, noticing a wolf there, she tensed. She blinked and looked the wolf down. You look fimlaiar.. She wanted to say, but all that came out was "Um..Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:37 am

Lunar sniffed. It was not one wolf but two. This was the first time she has smelled a wolf in a while. " Hello, My name is Lunar. I have been looking for a pack for long time. My pack abandoned me. Who are you?" She slowly walked forward pressed to the ground, not knowing if she was in a trap.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Showing her teeth she spoke "Listen, I do not want to harm either of you, but if you put one paw on me I will rip you to shreds." As Lunar walked closer she spotted the to wolves beside eachother looking harmless. Her muscles loosend, and her teeth were hidden behind her lips.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:22 am

X growled. "Two aginst One? Really? You could rip us to shreads?" X shook her head and circled the newcomer. "So your Lunar huh? Looking for a pack?" X stopped and looked directly into the new wolf's eyes. "We got plenty a space. But what can you do?" X was refurring to their abnormal powers.

Last edited by X on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

Lunar snarled "I could easily kill both of you in a split second," She bragged" and if you find that impressive wait till you see what else I can do."
Lunar got into a crouch and blew, turning a bush into solid ice. "But wait theres more."
She quickly dissapered and all you could see were the large paw prints stepping in the ground like a mouse burried in the snow with only its tail moving. These wolves should be impressed, Lunar thought, giving an evil look on her face. Even though she was thinking of only how great she was, Lunar went up to the she-wolf and gave her a playful lick, showing that she was so happy to see another wolf. "As for you," Lunar continued " Whats your name mr. handsome wolf?"
She looked lovingly at the handsome,large male wolf.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:27 pm

"The name's Xiax,and really those powers are a good start I must say." His eyes glow bloody red pearcing evil into Brokenpaw's eyes giving her a chilling fear.He then pads away towards the pack."I'll be seein' ya around." He said as padding away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 am

X growled at the movement the wolf made to Xiax. She stiffned and took a step forward, her teeth right in the new wolf's nose. "If your looking for a pack, i suggest you change that snappy attaude of yours and smarten up. So you have powers, we ALL do. And i'm not impressed, miss show off." X clenched her teeth togerther. She leaped into a tree and let out a howl saying that this was the territory of the night stalkers. X leaped form the tree, and walked past Brokenpaw, giving her a sturn look that said Back off She purpasly walked past the frozen flower, and the flames on her back defrosted in immeditly. She turned and walked into the forest beyond.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:26 am

Lunar stared at the wolf walking into the darker part of the forest. She fallowed. "Hey listen,"She replied," I`m sorry, I am just hungry, tired and grupmy."
She showed her scrawny body telling the she-wolf she badly needed care. Remebering she had just ate a rabbit with hardly no meat, Lunar walked up the the beautiful wolf and licked her forhead. "Please help me," she complained"I need care."
Lunar stood nose to nose with the wolf with a concerned look on her face, hoping the wolf would bring her to the pack.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:36 am

Xiax chuckles a bit at what X had done.

Last edited by Xiax on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 am

Xiax rolls his eyes padding away from the pathetic exuse from a "powerful" wolf.He then turns into the powerful beast/anthro not knowing.Tail tip flaming white,horns grow out of head,white flames on his paws and where he'd been burned.Smoke fumes tremble out of his flaring red nostrils.Spike grow on his back.Scars start to bleed.White flamed mohawk appears also with white spiked flames on back.A black aura appears around him.He gives a small evil look behind watching them pad away into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:40 am

Xorn was doing her earlie morning hunt when a scent her a not so famillier scent.
she headed for the pack site.she saw X and Xiax and another wolf.
"well hello"she says as X leaves"i'm Xorn...the newest joiner"she turns around and sees X say tell her that Xiax is taken (of course X said that in her head with that telepath..whatever)
"i'm sorry to say but umm Xiax is taken,and do your wholeho would you know because i'm his sister,anyway nice meeting you"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Lunar was`nt to upset that Xiax was taken. "Hello," She replied," My name is Lunar, I am sorry, its just been a long time since i`ve seen another wolf that`s all."
She walked up to the wolf and sniffed its flank. "How long have you been in the pack then?"
Lunar stared into Xorn`s eyes, when she herd X walk up behind her.

Last edited by Lunar on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 am

Xiax had heard what Xorn said.He pads up to Xorn and Brokenpaw,saying:"I..kinda really thought I was single...or taken by Evilfire,but...I really haven't seen her,so I guess I'm single." He then pads in the middle of them,pushing them apart. "Now,now no need to get into a fight." He then growls at Brokenpaw showing that he means it,and gives her a small scratch to the face. He pads away up to X,transforming to his wolf/beast form,padding along side her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 am

X pads along side him. "I didn't-i didn't..do...uh.." She blinks and looks at Xiax. "Thanks" She mumbles and turns her head to the sidem blushing. Her tails wagging, she looks at him again. "Xiax, ive been meaning to ask but.....I..what's been happeing with us..our pack...new forms..such evil. What do you think?" She looks him down, refering to his current form and his newest form.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:13 am

Xiax looks at X. "Well,I'm not so sure what is going on but I think someone's creating this evil. It's the only way there'd be ANY evil." He looks to the side,his strong muscular muscles show as he pads along. "I think it may be one of us creating such evil,could be someone who seems nice,or-" He chuckles. "A show off." He begins to think to himself making it a way so no one can listen to his thoughts. He beleives he may be the one creating the evil. He coughs and looks straight ahead again,thinking of what else to say,but comes up with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:37 am

Fang wakes from his deep sleep. He yawns and begins to lift himself up off of the cold forest floor below him. Suddenly he feels something wet drip down onto his paw. Blood. Blood had always reminded Fang of when his parents died in that dreadful battle 15 years ago. He looks down at his leg and finds a large cut from his knee to his ankle, dripping with blood. The cut looks like it had been made from teeth or claws. He tries once again to stand but he can not make it. He falls back onto the forest floor. Suddenly he sees a large shadow drift from tree to tree. Startled by the unknown figure, Fang slowly backs up away from where he spotted the shadow. Suddenly he feels a shivering breath on the back of his head. On the ground in front of him he sees a large shadow. He closes his eyes and prays that this is just a dream.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:03 am

Xiax pads along next to X,he gives her a small friendly lick on the cheek. He gradually pads ahead of her disappearing into the darkness and up into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:41 am

Terrified Fang quickly turns towards where the breathing was coming from. Nothing. Nothing was in sight, but he knew that he did see the shadow and that he did feel the breathing. He looks back down at the cut. The blood was now beginning to dry onto his fur, creating a horrible smell. Fang thinks to himself about his parents. Even though they died 15 years ago, he still can not get over it. "Maybe my feelings about my parents death has caused my head to go wacko. That is probably why i have being seeing things that aren't really there." He sits back down onto the cold muddy ground of the forest. It begins to rain. He stares at the ground and begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 am

Lunar walked up to X and said politly "Can I please come back to your pack? I will hunt prey for you."
She begged "I will go right now! Meet me back here at sunset."
Lunar sniffed the air and ran when she smelled her first prey. Its was a mouse chewing on some crumbs. She got into a hunting crouch and walked slowly toward the little mammal. But before the mouse spotted her, Lunar jumped in the air and killed the rodent in one bite. She picked up her prey and walked further into the large forest, when she noticed a wolf about to be attacked by another. She ran as fast as she could scratching the evil,large wolf that was going to kill the other. She pinned him to the ground and bit his flank. He kicked Lunar out of the way and squealed off into the forest. "Are you ok?"
She asked the poor wolf seeing his large cut on his knee. "Here let me help you with that." Lunar went up to the wolf and licked his knee. "Hi am am luner," she gazed into his beautiful blue eyes," and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

"My name is Fang, i come from the lower part of the forest. Thank you for saving my life! I was just sitting up on the hill when i suddenly got pounced on by that wolf." Fang looked into Lunar's beautiful eyes. They reminded him of his mother eyes. His mother would always share stories about what eye colors meant. Fang grabbed Lunar's paw and gently stroke it. Fang looked once more into her eyes. Suddenly he felt the blood from his cut gently start to flow. The blood slowly dripped into the small rain puddle in between the two wolves. The puddle turned bright red from the dripping blood. Fang took his claw and spun it around in the puddle. Fang created a heart symbol in the puddle of blood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Xiax jumps to the forest ground leaves crunching as he pads through again.He sees Lunar and another wolf,seeing the other wolf injured he pads up to them very cautiously. "Hi there Lunar." He looks to the other wolf. "And who are you,being that you are in the Night Stalkers pack territory." He then quickly heals the wolf's injuries. He pads in a circle around them and finally sits down patiently.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Lunar gave an annoyed look at Xiax. "Dont worry Xiax," she replied," I just said to X if i could be in the pack, I would go out hunting and find as much prey as i can. Then I saw Fang and a wolf attacking him. I saved Fang." She gave a quick lick on Fangs forhead and padded up to Xiax. "He didnt know he was in your terratory. I said to X that I would meet her back where we met at sunhigh, so please leave us alone.I will catch as much prey as I can."
She went back to Fang and sat down. with there flanks side bye side.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm

X wined and smelt more wolves. 'Welp" She said as she leaped into clearing where they all sat. "I am shocked...Two new wolves in one day." SHe looks from Lunar to Fang. "And lunar, don't wory about the prey, your in the pack and i can hunt for myself" She turns and runs off into the woods, serching for food. She catches the sent of a baby elk and follows it to the creature. She jumps and kills it with one swift bite.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 am

Xiax getting really annoyed feels no one understands.He gets angry leaving,pissed off his tail twitches and he growls while padding away. "No one cares do they." He says growling while padding away.He hopes he finds a bear or hunter just to kill him,he feels no one cares about him. He pads off to an open area where hunters hunt. He smells one and pads towards them.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 am

Fang sits in the cold rain side by side with Lunar. Fang slowly takes his paw and puts it on Lunars. Fang smiles and looks into her eyes. the blood that was dripping down from his leg only 5 minutes ago was now perfectly healed and not even a scar was left. Fang licks Lunar on her forehead and quickly runs off towards Xiax to thank him for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:05 am

Fang shortly finds Xiax sitting in the middle of a large opening in the trees. Fang howls at Xiax to get his attention but Xiax continues to sit and look straight ahead. As Fang walks towards him he notices that he is eating something of the ground. Human. Right in front of Xiax was the body of an old male hunter. The hunters head was already half chewed. Fangs mouth began to water and he slowly approached the eating wolf. Fang sits beside Xiax. Thank you for healing my cut! Xiax continues to eat. Fang sniffs in the scent of the hunter and he gives the hungry look to Xiax. Fang continues to sit. Starving.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:06 am

X's head shot up. She had heard Xiax's thought. Oh Xiax.. She thought...You really think that? She asked herslef. She shot Xiax a mental message. Xiax...Xiax why do you think that. We care about you...i..i care about you. We-w-we-i...i......... X paused and breathed in, running toward Xiax. "I love you" She squeeked. And looked into his eyes, her eyes hypnotysing with blue shine. She tiled her head toward Fang and shot him a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:21 am

I...i will leave you two alone. i was just here to thank him for helping me. And also, it seems like he is going through some emotional problems.
Fang looks at Xs eyes. They give him the back off look. Fang slowly begins to run away. Fang knew that ever since his parents died that he was a wimp. Fang suddenly gets tired of running and lies onto the forest floor. He looks up at the sky. The sun comes out and makes the forest shine. He looks over the large hill that he lies upon. At the bottom of the hill lies a large lake filled with many fish. He runs down the steep hill and almost trips on a large stone. He finally gets to the bottom and looks at the horizon over the water. The sun fully rises. Fang hasn't eaten anything for over a week and he stares down the fish that lie in the pond. Swiftly and silently he grabs one from the water. it is slimy and squirms around in Fangs paw. He looks down at the fish gasping for air. He realizes that anyone can save lives, not just the ones with powers. Fang quickly drops the fish back into the lake. He is still very starving but he doesn't like to kill someone that didn't do anything wrong. He thinks back to the wolf that attacked him on the hill. He slowly begins to walk back to the forest. He will hunt that wolf and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of darkness
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next