Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Darkness Rising Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Darkness Rising Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Darkness Rising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oazi
Oazi

The Darkness Rising Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 am

"Be gone!" and with that Eternal(a werewolf) vanished instantly teleporting a couple metres away.

"Yes im getting better!Now i have to control the portals and need to work on becoming a better sorcerer as a human."

Eternal padded along a riverbed and noticed that the pond next to him was frozen entirely.
"Oh,no.Time has been stopped here this dimension has been raging in chaos,the darks are destroying it and all I need is a pack of wolves.Each with differnt abilities.With them I can continue time flowing and restore peace in this dimension.But first I must go to the normal dimension."

"Please,please,please!Open portal!"

And suddenly everything was black and quite.Then he saw millions of other portals near where he was traveling through and.......ZOOOOOOOOM!

He was somewhere else, somewhere where magic did not exist.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:51 am

X padded along and saw something flash and hit the ground. She looked it down and noticed it was a black wolf. She raised her haunches and growled. "Who are you!? And why are you on pack territory!?' She hissed and plaowd the wolf over, pinning him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:10 am

"Whaat! Geez!"Eternal gazed into X's eyes and said;

"Hello shape-shifter! All I need is your help plz I need to recruite some wolves.The darkness is rising and time is being stopped in another dimension.Oh and by the way,I'm Eternal,A space warper,telportar and mind freak.That las part,'mind freak',is a talent that every werewolf is given,you must have one, what's yours?!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:24 am

"I'm not a werewolf. I'm a shape-shifter." She growles and looks him in the eye. "Why would we help you when you take set foot on our land without permission? " X slashed his cheek and barked. "Get off our land fool. And don't ever come back" She snarled and put her face in front of his, so he could see the anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:49 pm

"Um ok awkward,incredibly.Yes with that not,um anyways,wait your a shape shifter thingy.will you join my expedition plz i need a shape-thingy.?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:27 am

Xiax pads along seeing X and another wolf.He turns to his "demon"/wolf/beast form,pads up to the wolf and in a "demon" voice says,"Why are you here....and-" He gets cut off,growling.He transforms to his "demon"/anthro form,He drops to his knees,getting the erge to kill.I know I shouldn't have came over....My forms controlling me and the spell as well.......Damn Siphara....I shouldn't have killed her,she's the one who put the spell on me before she died, so I would kill any animal in sight....Including the pack..... He takes control over himself,transforming to his beast/wolf form. He shakes his body and head,his fur gleams as it moves,making sure he has control again. .....Siphara..I feel was related to me....I..remember she was my...mother...but the disaster happened and she got poisoned she changed completely after that.....I never knew SHE turned into a dragon... He growls louder at the thought of Siphara being his mother...Xiax coughs figuring X had read his mind..."Well...umm...I..I'll be going I guess...." He runs off towards the thick forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 am

X looks after Xiax. Siphara? His mother? She snook away the thought and turned her thoughts to Eturnl. Turning her back to him and looking down with anger. "Do you listen at all pup? You don't belong here. " She growled "I said NO. Now leave these lands" And with that she padded away.

Last edited by X on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 am

As he pads along through the forest,he feels there's a presence far behind but is running to catch up to him.He sighs a long sigh."Oh well...everyone will find out anyways..." He says to himself noticing the foot steps are closer. He then says aloud to himself:"I could bring her back!" He thought for a second pacing back and forth,then stopping."Hmm..but then everything would become chaos...but then I wouldn't have to kill 100,000,000 animals....then again Siphara probably wouldn't take everything away if I brought her back." His mind changes as his evil and normal sides switch back and forth....Siphara would want her own son to bring her back,and have them kill all the animals.It's why she put the spell on Xiax because she knew he couldn't control his erge to either kill animals or humans.She knew he'd kill more humans which would add up to have him kill more animals."That's why...." He growls for a second,then notices X hiding,he quickly stops growling and looks away from X,knowing she's heard everything he's said and thought. He doesn't dare look at her,because he doesn't want to hurt her,or even kill her.He stays standing,his eyes shut the wind blowing his fur making it shine and look silky smooth. He hears and feels it snowing,and hears paws padding closer to him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:32 am

X walked toward Xiax. "You don't have to look at me Xiax, but...........what you were thinking about bring Siphara back..her being your mother and all. But ...if you wanted to bring her back, i don't mind. Sure we'd all get beast froms again but...we can deal with it. I don't like seeing you like this." X looked at his back.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 am

Xiax hangs his head down low feeling more guilt.He opens his eyes,looks back at X,then sighs."Either way...something bad's going to happen." He turns and faces her and lays down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:50 am

X pads forward, laying down beside him and licks his cheek. "Sure something bad might happen...but...We can handle it." She puts her head on her paws. "Siphara was.....IS.....evil. But as long as she fixes you..we can live" She turns her head to look at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 am

"Dead or not either way she'll control me,I found she really didn't need to control you,or anyone else.She only controlled you because she wanted to show you how powerful she is,how powerful the other pack that I was in.I'm sure now that I know....I can bring back my intire pack back.But all they want is to take over everything to have no packs bothe them.Siphara controls me to destroy this pack....." He rests his head on his paws looking down away from X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:41 am

X closes her eyes. "Then what can we do?" She asks him, hoping he'll have an answer. "I mean...what-what wht will we-?" Suddenly a thought struck her. A way to take Siphara down. "I have an idea" She says as she lifts her head from her paws. "Siphara takes humans and puts them under her control right?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:46 am

"It's usually animals she controls,but yeah she can control humans...why?" He asks while he lifts his head trying not to look over at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am

"She controls the humans and turns them into dragons. She has them do her dirty work. But if we rose her back to life, and if one of us could get inside, we could take Siphara down from the inside. If we take down her power, she will be weaker. She would let down he gard and we could.." X took a breath and looked over at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:13 am

Xiax sighs. "The thought of destroying my own mother...it just doesn't feel right...it's the poison that messed her up and the yelling and abuse my father did to the whole pack,she was very nice until the outbreak of poison happenend,and I never saw her after that." Xiax tilts his head down. "And I don't want anything to happen to you or the pack,when it was my old pack and well....mostly my fault.....My father told me to join this pack,and to hide my powers,until it was the right time.He told me my mother would help me in any way,but...they never told me what I was to do,I never even knew what my powers were." He sighs. "Everythings my fault,I shouldn't have listened to my father if I'd known all he wanted was every single pack to be destroyed,I would have never joined this pack and none of this would have happened."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:30 am

X closed her eyes and layed down again. She flicked her tail and turned her head XIax's way. "I don't know.." She said. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:46 am

"Hmm...perhaps some way we could get rid of the poison...then she may be able to be happy and nice again." He really didn't know either that was the only thing he could come up with. "I doubt that would work......"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am

X sits, a bored look on her face. "Uh! There's nothing to DO!" X was known to get bored eseally. She paced in circles. I wonder... X ran toward the known human road. She raced alongside it until she came upon the city. Now if i could only remember.. X took the form of a human. "Alright!" She walked onto the streets. Humans scurried about, they had diveces in their hands, held to their ear. X walked around, wondering if anyone would stop and talk to her.

Last edited by X on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:11 am

Xiax follows X,she ran somewhere. Xiax didn't notice her turning into a human.She walked out of a place where X had gone in. He follows the human,wondering what they did with X. He sees her walking towards people,and the people frightened by Xiax,but he made sure the human he was following didn't see him.He gives the human little low growls.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:31 am

X looks around, confused. Hmm.. She begn to walk into an alley. It was dark. She continued and heard a footstep. it sounded like someone was trying to be quiet. Trying to be quiet huh? Can't excape my nose She smiled and turned to a trash-can on her right. "Get out." She hissed.
A large male human came from behind the trash. "But how'd-?"
"What do you want?" X stood her ground.
"Oh nothing really," The teen came closer "Just looking for some fun" He laughed.
X rolled her eyes. "You and your buddies? I know your not alone" X was aware of the other males. Must be a human pack?
The human looked stunned. "Oh..wow." He chuckled "I like a women who's aware of her surroundings." The boy came closer, X inched back a step. "Oh cmon babe, we're not gonna hurt you" He smiled and so did his gang.
X took a step closer. "Oh really?" She gave one of her known evil smiles, the boy seemed to like that. She steped closer and whipsred in his ear. "Cuz i didn't have the same planned for you" X lifted hear hand and struck a blow to the human in the stomach. She flew back and hit the wall.
The boy's eyes went wide "GET HER!" he roared and the other boys lunge for her. X jumped and they hit each other. She landed a few feet away. She turned her head and saw a wolf in the shadows, Xiax And flashed him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:39 am

Xiax seeing the boys in the alley way starts to growl. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" he yelled accidentaly.The boy ran in fear,he ran after them killing all of them. "Damn it." He looks behind seeing a dog catcher..."Can this day get any worse?" He charges for the dog catcher biting his arm the other dog catcher puting a rope around Xiax's neck that was connected by a pole. The other dog catcher grabs a net and gets Xiax in it.Puting a weird strange collar around his neck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:41 am

X looked shocked. "Hey! Get off!" She ran up to the men, lookig inisount. She stood there and said. "Um that's my dog" was all she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 am

"This is your dog?" Said one of the men. "He looks more like a wild animal to me...a wolf."
"Unless you have a license to take care of this wild animal,I'm afraid we'll have to take him." Xiax just lays there his paws crossed. "So tell me good sirs,one needs a liscense just to take care of a wild animal?...I say it makes no sence why don't you charge people for licenses to keep demestic dogs hmm? Technically they're many generations brought down by us wolves..." The men frightened Xiax can talk drop the net,and run into their truck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:11 am

X bends down and turns one of her finger nails into a long claw. She cuts the ropes off his feet so he can stand. "Dear go Xiax, i didn't expect you to follow me here. You knew it was me didn't you..?" X looked at him. "Guess you didn't.." She shook her head and stood up, looking around. "We gotta get you outta here..." She walked a few feet and looked up at one of the walls in the dark alley. "Hm. Well." She jumped up and snagged one of the humans closelines. She walked up to Xiax "We gotta make this look natural. Your my dog ok? For now. Until we can find way out of here." She tied the rope to the collar that the men had put on him. "We're gonna need that collar if we want this to work." She stood up. "Now..where to?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:26 am

Xiax sighs.He looks up at X. "You know..from a wolf's point of view...this is humiliating..." He quickly becomes quiet when they walk by humans.His tongue hangs out panting,acting like a pet.
"Oooh look at the doggy." said a little human girl,perhaps 4 or 5. The little girl looks up at X "Can I pet him?" Xiax feeling more humiliated sits.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:29 am

X laughs and whispers "Hey, at least it's working" She turns her head to the little girl. "Um sure...just uh..go easy ok? He's not very soical." She watches the little girl approh Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:50 am

Xiax waiting for the little girl to stop he just sits there patiently.The girl suddenly hugs him.He looks left and right seeing no parents of the little girl,he puts his paw on her back padding it in an understanding way.

The girl looks up at X. "Can I stay wifth you and your doggy." She smiles to X. Xiax looks up to X his face saying. "let her stay she has no family" Xiax licks the little girls cheek,then he rolls over for her to play with him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 am

X blinks. "Well i guess...we could" X bends down and looks and the little girl with narrowed, consfused eyes. "C'mon. We're almost there" X was refering to the forest. If anyone saw them turn around and head into the woods they came from, they'd think something was up. So they were heading toward the wood on the other side of the city. X was just about to turn the corner out into the woods, when the teenageer from the alley and his gang stepped forward. X took a step back. His shirt was ripped from where X had hit him and he had a black eye.
"See this little girl?" His finger was pointed at his eye. He roared angrly, stepping forward. "This is your fault! And i'm not going to let you outta my town without some revenge" The boys came closer. Xiax began to growl. "What a cute little doggie" They laughed and his eyes moved over the little girl "And a baby girl? Quite a group you rounded up in such little time." The boys were asvancing.
X stood her ground "Back. Off." X growled
"Oh the little gal decided to stand up, did she?" The boy laughed and took a step closer to X.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:21 am

Xiax breaks free of the string.He runs after the boys jumping and amputating one of their heads off. "That's not good..." he looks around seeing an army of dog catchers.
"There he is!" one called out. "That's the mutt who killed that kid!"
"Just great..." Xiax says aloud. "News travels fast around here." He stands there waiting for one dog catcher to charge him.He notices one from behind knocking him down with his hind legs.Xiax waits for the rest. Another comes,then all come jumping on top of Xiax,putting a sleep dart in his neck,then they drag him to the truck.The rest of the dog catchers keeping guard making sure no one gets him this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Rising
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next