Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Forest of darkness - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Forest of darkness - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Forest of darkness

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Lunar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Forest of darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:13 am

Xiax says in a growl: "Stay Fang,eat." He looks at Fang,he reminds Xiax of himself. He sighs,then looks at X. "I knew you'd warm up to me." He gives a small chuckle,then his expression turns back to his depressed angry mood. The wind bristles his fur as he sits there. He thinks about Lunar,and growls at the thought,he pads away his tail twitching. The tip of his tail burns white his eyes burn white as well,with all the anger. He transforms to his powerful wolf/beast form. Annoyed he pads to a cabin,hoping to see humans. He knows if they kill him he won't have to worry about killing 1,000,000 animals,but if he does kill the humans he'd have to kill even more animals. He pads to the side of the building. He doesn't notice his tail tip touching the side,the building ingulfs in flames. "Dammit! I've really gotta notice my forms..." He sighs hoping no humans were inside. He pads in through the ash and rubble finding ten human skeletons. "God dammit!" Getting more and more tensed his muscles grow. He transforms back to wolf/beast. He pads along, away from the pack camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:01 am

X smiles as she watches Xiax walk off. Well that went better that i had thought She let her tounge hang ot of her mouth in a happy grin. She stands and turns into a puma, stelthy and black. She jumps into the air and turns into an eagle, then a raven. She flies miles in only seconds and then turnes into a lepord and lands in a large clearing. She smiles and turned into an eagle again and begain to fly as high as she could go. Once she was out of breath, she turned into her regular form and let herslef fall. She felt the wind in her fur and the feeling of utter freedom. She smiles and lets out a long howl of triamph. She sees trees beneath her and she turns into a linx. She lightly lands on a branch and jumps down gracefully. But...She slipped on the last branch and fell.............. onto Fang.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:30 am

Xiax pads along,finding a clearing he pads on top of a rock connected to a cliff.He looks straight ahead over the horizon of trees. He sees the moon come out of hiding.He stands atop the rock his fur flowing through the winds rythem,staring out beyond.His stance looked victorious but deep down he felt pain,depressed,and anger.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 am

X reeled and returned to wolf form. Snffing Fang. "Oh my god, sorry!" She smiled and returns to the form to a Linx. She jumps into the trees and traveles through them, jumping form one to another. The moon lighting up her fur.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 am

Lunar sniffs around, trying to find Fang. She runs through te trees with her paws going as fast as they could. Lunar finds a spot with broken branches everywhere when she relized..... Fang was lying hurt on the ground. Fang NO!!! she screamed in her head as loud as she could. She licked his head sitting beside his body wondering who hurt him.

Last edited by Lunar on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:58 am

Xiax looks behind smelling Lunar,he growls from the stench.He sits down on the rock his fur still moving to the rythem of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:26 am

Fang slowly gets up and sees lunar standing beside him. "Lunar?" he said. "Is that you? I.. I ....I cant see!" Fang tries to breathe but he cant get air into his lungs. He starts to cough. Suddenly Fang feels tears going down his cheeks. The pain goes into Fangs back. He tries to stand but he falls back down. Suddenly he smells blood and a burning feeling blast into his mind. His body began to shake and transform. The small wolf that he was suddenly turned into a huge fierce beast. Fang picks up Lunar's small body and he begins to run out of the forest away from everything with Lunar in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 am

Lunar was sqeezed tight in Fangs hands. As he was running fast through the forest, the wind was blowing in her fur onto her skin. She looked up at Fang when she saw his from, size and couler has alll changed. "What happend?" She asked and stared into his ocean blue eyes. Lunar still knew that he was that same true-love she has met before. Suddenly, he brought her into a dark cave that had a cold ground. Fang set her down gently and he went out of the rocky hole. A few moments later he came back with some soft grass and set it down on the ground. Lunar sat on it with Fang and they sat staring out of the cave into the sky. The moonlight reflected on his wound under his fur. Lunar licked his wound till it healed. She was tired of a long day and she put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep. Fang licked her forehead and did the same.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am

Fang suddenly wakes from his deep sleep and finds Lunar's small body fast asleep on his hand. Fang carefully picks her up and places her on the ground of the cave. I guess i do have a power. He looks down into a puddle at his feet. He is about 15 feet tall and has huge sharp claws and teeth. Pain. Pain has brought him his power. He has too much pain in his life and he wants to have his own world. just him and lunar. He looks out of the cave over the hill. In the distance he sees a pack of wolves hunting together. Happily they bounce away. Fang looks at his arm. All of his fur has changed into red and black. He looks back down at Lunar. He sees her suddenly start to wake up. Lunar wakes up and finds that Fang is gone.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Lunar slowly opens her eyes. She is sbout to give Fang a quick lick, But he wasnt there. "Fang," she complained,"are you there?" She searched the cave and on the outside border. Where could he be? I dont want to loose him! She thought. Lunar remembered the scent of her mate, so she sniffed the forest searching him for several moments. She sat down in a medow, crying, hoping she would find him again. Lunar fell asleep. Later on she herd a big CRASH! She put her head up in the air, smelling who it could be. It was........ FANG!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:28 am

Fang stands over Lunar looking down at her as she wakes up. "I'm leaving" he says as he crouches beside Lunar. "I'm leaving and never coming back. I can't stay here." Fang quickly pets Lunar's fur. He stand up and quickly jumps away. He sees x sitting up on the hill. Fang quickly runs up the hill and pounces on her scratching and biting he body.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

Suprised, Lunar runs over to the hill to stop Fang from hurting X. She ran and stood infront of the she-wolf and panted. " What are you doing fang?!" she asked stoping him from hurting her friend. She stood there waiting for an answer but Fang was tired of waiting and he swiped his claws across the face. Lunar fell to the ground flabergasted. He looked at her, angry, unable to speak his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:18 am

X growled. "Think your so tough fang!?" She roared and turned into a tiger. She jumped up to Fang's face, slashing his cheeks. She jumps up in the air and does a flip, turning into a dragon half way through. She brings her tail down into Fangs head as she lands, knocking his out. She looks down at him on the ground. She pulls her claw pack and pulls them out. Then she swings it forward, right onto his neck. Blood poored out of him and he reverted back to his normal form, colapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:15 am

Xiax heard the fighting him turning into his dark/anthro form,controling his height,becoming twenty feet tall. He sees X,he transforms to his dark/wolf form seeing Lunar he growls padding closer and closer staring his black/red eyes flash an evil look.He gives her an evil smirk padding slow and stealth like. In an abnormal low "demon" voice says,"You should go...with your PRESHISH friend...so delicate you both are,and yet they say LOVE lasts forever." He circles her, his fangs showing,growling. Blood trembles off his fur from his scars. His fur moving through the winds rythem.His claws grow and sharpen.Eyes gleeming into hers giving her a fearful chill."Run to him,before I kill you both right off." I won't do it now......I'll finish this later He thought to himself,he gives Lunar and Fang a growl to back off.He knows Fang didn't do anything,but he also knew he'd back up Lunar. Xiax pads off,tail twitching.He goes to the cliff and howls a loud blood shaddering howl. The evil controlling himmore and more,the curse of killing 1,000,000 animals ran through his mind."Those wolves will be great for another hunt." He says to himself. He stands back in his "victorious" stance, his fur gleems from the moon light.His fur flowing through the winds rythem.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

"Be gone ghoul!" Eternal shreiked to the ghoul in his dreams.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Eternal woke , screaming from a nightmare.But stopped immediatly when he saw a young she-wolf staring at him.

"Um hello,right, thats what you were thinking."
The strange wolf stared at him in amazement.

"Oh sorry.Maybe there is no magic in this dimension."
As he walked away, he tried to open a portal but blue flames erupted in the sky making wolves howl in awe.

"Maybe I judged too quick.Anyway I'm Eternal,space warper,teleportar and mind freak-"

Just metres away there seemed to be a figure, a figure that was glowing and suddenly a chill fell down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Fang

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 am

"I have lived my life. I have been through pain. I have been through love." Fang walks up to Lunar. "I tried. I thought that i could kill everyone and just us two could live alone." Fangs claws suddenly grow. He puts them to his neck. " Pain always needs to end with death. I wish you luck."
Fang stabs his sharp claws into his chest. Blood flows out and he falls to the cold ground. Fang dies at the feet of his true love.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

Using his Auric abilities he sensed a loved wolf being killed by the claw of itself.

"Oh no!"

Eternal teleported miles away leaving the strange wolf behind.Soon enough he found the young wolf lying there.Dead.But there was another wolf standing there sobbing over the dead wolf.

'Ecratos,the spell that would make one want to kill itself.'

But instantly the glowing wolf he now knew the name of,lunar, touched her nose to his(the dead wolf's) and spoke incantations.And they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:46 am

( I feel I'm being ignored...strange.Anyways I guess I will leave this RP then)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 pm

OK EVERYONE!!!THIS RP IS GETTING TO LONG SO DONT RIGHT ANYMORE!!!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Ummm yaa...... WHAT A HAPPY ENDING! Razz
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:38 am

.......................................................................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:25 am

That's really not fair to anyone else who wants the Rp to keep going.Besides it's really not like you have full control over any of us for this Rp to not reply.So technically your comment didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:00 am

Twisted Evil -nods head-
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 am

He walks seeing many wolves as he randomly appears out of thin air from a portal. The wolves stare at him with awe and confusion,he looks around seeing Xiax and X and smiles as he walks over.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:57 am

X snorts and turns her back, heading toward camp.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 am

"Hm? Where you going X?" he said as walking towards her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 am

X's ears pricked and turned around, facing her packmate. "Anywhere but here...." She turned around. her back to him and said, "It's just weird having you pop up....after being gone for a while." She finshes and pads forward once more.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:04 am

"B-but uuhh...well I'm sorry I was gone for so long..." He says then looks down. "I was doing very important business about...how things have changed in the pack...and Xiax." He turns to his wolf form padding next to her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 am

X nods and sighs "I know..." She closes her eyes stressfully.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 am

"I've changed a lot too since I've been gone,but now I'm back I can destroy the evil in which Xiax holds." he says still padding next to X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of darkness   Forest of darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest of darkness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next