Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Darkness Rising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Darkness Rising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 am

X follows through the trees, a worried expression on her face. She stops in a tree that was in the center of the clearing. She looks down at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:59 am

Xiax growls,trying to take control of himself,trying to get his father out. He stops growling getting closer and closer to the camp. He stops again growling even louder getting his father out.
"Never think about doing that AGAIN!" Xiax yells. "You'll never take me down,you'll never control me,YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY LAND!"
"Now,now my boy don't talk nonsense YOU and I know when you were younger, you wanted to take over everything when you were older,and look now, your older,either you keep up to your word,or I'll keep trying to control you to destroy everything." Xiax growls charging after his father transforming to his anthro/demon form,picking his father up and throwing him towards a tree. He hits the tree,then drops to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:08 am

X sits in the tree and watches the battle through Xiax's mind. Her tail twitchs back and forth as she watches, hoping Xiax is ok, and that they don't reach the camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:12 am

Xiax moves closer to his father growling. He picks him up throwing him towards camp,not noticing they were so close. Xiax looks over and growls,running for his father transforming to his demon/wolf form grasping onto his fathers neck making it continuously bleed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

X watches as Xiax flings the wolf closer toward camp. X uses some stregnth from the flames on her back and jumps off the tree, as soon as she hits the earth, a large berrier of blue flame flies out from beneath her paws. The fire heads strait toward the other creature and scends him back a few feet. She jumps back into the tree, "If anyone other than our pack tries to get into camp, they'll have to go through me" X growls.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 am

Xiax looks at his father,then up at X. In a demon voice he says. "Stay out of this!" After he'd said that,his father charged at him biting his neck.Then backing off turning human holding a shotgun.Xiax charges him,he shoots,shooting Xiax's neck,arms,and stomach while Xiax jumps for his neck. Xiax gets pushed back by the force of the gun shot. He gets up blood all over him,he growls jumping and grasping onto his fathers neck.The blood trembles out of his neck close to death. Xiax jumps off,then falls to the ground the blood creating a puddle.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

X's eyes go wide. "XIAX!" She jumps form the tree, and to his side. She stands above him examning his body to make sure he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am

Xiax transforms to his beast/wolf form.His head flat on the ground,he looks at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 pm

X sits down and begins to lick Xiax gently. Her tounge rasps over his injuries, cleaning them up a bit. She stops and puts her head down on him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:24 pm

Xiax growls in pain as he gets up,he looks at X then his dying father who'd changed back into a wolf.Xiax pads over towards his father,slowly with his ears pulled back. He looks down at the wolf,then lifts his head seeing it started to snow. He looks back down,with a sorry look on his face.
"Xiax..I thought we would have-" He cuts off his head slowly rests down onto the cold white ground. Xiax sighs,then sits down next to his dead father,he howls a light sorrowful howl.
Xiax looks down to his father. "Knowing that you were abusive...I know you cared for us when we were younger,but you never showed it." Xiax lets out a long sigh,his eyes closed. He looks down at his father one last time,but suddenly noticed he was alive.
"I wish you were a better father,then I wouldn't be what I am now,but then I probably wouldn't be in this pack..." He turns his head over to X.
"I know now boy,that I was too hard on you pups." Xiax's father replyed. "But it's the way I was treated." He slowly gets up,without Xiax knowing,he transforms human and shoots Xiax in the back and neck. Xiax looks behind him looking at his father,then back at X. He quickly turns biting his fathers leg. Xiax turns around,the blood gushing out of him now.He closes his eyes,as he slowly falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 pm

X stares in disbelaf. "You..you.." She stands up furiously, "YOU MONSTER!" X charges at full speed onto the unexpecting father. She bites down with all her mite, blood splattering everywhere. She is flung off and charges again, attaching herslef onto his neck and clawing at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:41 am

"You think you can beat me? I killed your friend MY son which really didn't feel right." Xiax's father looks down,his injuries heal. He pads over towards Xiax's body. "I-I'm sorry son." He looks behind seeing X growl at him.

Xiax lifts his head up,looking at his father he growls jumping on his back grasping onto his neck holding onto it until he's close to death but not quite.Xiax falls back to the ground his head hitting hard to the ground knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 am

X growls and charges at Xiax's father again; leaping over his back and leaving a deep cut on his neck. She lands and spins around, runing at him again.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:20 am

Xiax wakes seeing X fighting his father. "Get out of here!" he said as jumping and pinning his father down growling in his face.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:21 am

"Not whithout you" X replied and jumped around Xiax, hiting his father on the muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 am

Xiax growls louder. "GET OUT!" He looks at his father,mouth wide open he backs off. He looks at X in an evil way. He slowly pads towards X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:30 am

X stands and looks at Xiax and then to his father. She backs off a few feet, steading her stance preparing for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:36 am

Xiax growls louder,looks back at his father who gets up and pads up to Xiax walking next to him. They both circle X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 am

X watches both males walk countlessly around her. She shakes with anger, her claws and paws growing larger than smaller as the anger tweadels with her forms.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 am

Xiax growls,looking straight into X's eyes giving her a wink.He looks at his father,jumping and clasping onto his neck throwing him farther then ever all the way towards camp. Xiax sighs. How am I suppose to stay on either side! It's making me go CRAZY! He pads towards his father helping him up.He looks behind seeing X. He runs off his father follows.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 am

X pants harshly and sits down. Should i follow? She asks herslef. Maybe i should- She remembered Xiax wanted her to stay out, and thought better of it. But i want to make sure he is ok... X jumps into the air and transfoms into a black cat. She jumps thorugh the trees and sits a little farther back from the two fighters.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:56 am

Xiax pads through he father next to him. "I don't know what to do,I don't want to kill you yet I don't want anyone in my pack getting hurt."
"Now son, if you don't live up to your word,I will have to kill everyone."
"But that's it,I don't want everyone to be killed."
"Then don't expect me leaving."
Xiax sighs looks at his father,straight in the face,stops and growls.
"God..da-" His father looks at him concerned.
"The spell!" Xiax yells. He runs off, his father close behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:05 am

X blinks with couriosity, she follows the two through the trees, still in the form of a cat. What's he up to? She asks herslef.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 am

Xiax stops,looks at his father.
"Heh,gotcha." Xiax laughs a bit as well as his father.
"So...um..I-" Xiax gets cut off not wanting to tell his father he'd killed his mother.
"Xiax..what is it?" He looks at Xiax even more concerned.
"It's nothing..." Xiax replys,looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:21 am

X, her ears pointed at the two, listens in on their conversation. She curls her tail around the tree trunk and steadys her ballence.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:39 am

"So what of this spell?"
"Ah well,I need to kill 100,000,000 animals,and when I see one whether they're in the pack,family and what not I get the erdge to kill them,I've tried to control it but sometimes it overtakes me."
"Ah I see,and I'm guessing your mother passed it to you hm?"
"Umm..well- wait how do you know?"
"I have my ways dear boy." Hmm...I could use this,I could have Xiax literally look at his pack mates then he goes crazy...then he'd kill them all Thought Xiax's father.
"Hm,well it's getting late." Xiax said padding off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 am

X looked down with angry eyes; she had read Xiax's father's mind. She waited until Xiax was a few munties ahead before she jumped down and walked in front of Xiax's father. Knowing he wouldn't reckonize her, she smiled and walked away. Bad luck comes with black cats.
Jumping back into the tree, she followed Xiax and came up next to him, walking through the trees. "Xiax, you know you can't trust him" She speaks, still as a cat.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 am

Xiax sighs. "Don't get in the middle of everything X....I know my father...besides I'm slowly making him forget everything about either controlling me or taking over the pack. Don't get worked up over nothing,alright?" He pads off towards his den.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 am

X rushes to catch up. "No! I heard him thinking about using the spell to control you and kill our packmates..and me" She stops and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:14 am

Xiax growls. "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" He yells,his evil becoming more stronger. "You don't know my father like I do,you never were in his pack YOU don't know all the history of my old pack,get out of this mess while you still can." He pads off tail twitching into his den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Rising
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next