Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
As the sun sets... Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
As the sun sets... Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

As the sun sets...

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 am

As the sun sets, X howls with hope, and happiness. She hopes other wolves will respond. She sits on a cliff watching the bautiful sunset, when she hears something. "Who's there?" She spins around
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 am

Xiax pads out of the bushes. "Heh did I startle you? You act like you've seen a ghost." He pads up and sits next to X.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:29 am

Zaixer moves through the shadows stelthey. He howls back at the howl that was sent out. He moves toward the sound and sees a female wolf and a male sitting on a cliff. He duplacates himself and spreads out around the two. He sits and watches the wolf as she turns around.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 am

X smiles "Yeah you did for a second there...Knew i heard something." She looks down at the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:42 am

"Huh....It just seems funny-" He looks towards the sun. "Just how you didn't know it was me." His fur shines like it's glowing from the sun,looking silky smooth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am

"Well, i thought i heard something-" A sharp howl rose through the wood. "What the-?? I wasn't expecting to get a relpy..." She wines and looks around warealy.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:53 am

Xiax being relaxed and mesmorized by the sun,lays down resting his head on his paws.Ignoring all sounds around him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:02 am

X stands up and looks warealy about. "I know your there, come out!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:04 am

Zaixer moves about, using the duplacations of himself to confuse the female. He hears the felame telling him to come out, so he did. Zaixer walked forward with a smug smile on his face. "Hi." He stands there, gathering his duplacates and making them stand beside him in a line.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 am

Xiax looks behind,standing quick stares at the new wolf growling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:16 am

"Who..are you?" X looks the wolf down. She notices he has many versions of himslef. "What-?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 am

Xiax moved closer and closer,growling louder and louder,crouching ready to attack the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 am

"Oh me?" Zaixer chuckles and flashes a sexy smile. He forces his duplicates back into his body and moves closer, looking directly at the female with that smile sprung across his face, and ignoring the male. "That is on a need to know basis, " He curls his tail upward "And you are?" He asks.

Last edited by Zaixer on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Xiax stops growling. "Hm...that's the only reason why you came here,the only reason why you want to join the pack." Xiax says. He turns watching the idiotic wolf,he growls for a second. "You better not hurt her..." Xiax pads off,tail twitching leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:27 pm

"AHHHHHHHH!"

whoosh!As Eternal fell through a dimension he stops in his traks staring at a wolf,nut no just a wolf,his rival.

"Ok I can do this!"

Eternal walks out from the bush and everyone sees him.As a beautiful glowing wolf with silk fur fills his head,he feels a chill down his back.
Zaixer walks up to him,gives him a mean stare.

"Zaixer!"
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 am

(Umm...i'm not really your rival..but i'll play along like i am..)

Zaixer lets out a long growl. He smiles an evil smile. "Eturnal" He circles the wolf. "Long time no see...Still having issues controling your powers i see. Well," Ziaxer's eyes light up firey red, the wood around them burst into flame. He took a step closer to Eturnal. His eyes turned bright blue, and water fell from the sky landing on the fire. He bcked up and the tip of his tail tapped the water. His eyes flashed icey blue and the water immeditly froze. "I'm not."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:01 pm

X turns around angrly.. How dare he.. She pads in the direction Xiax had left from and caughs up to him after a few munites. "Hey." She says as she comes up next to him. "That guy was baing a jerk. He might be a pack member, but that doesn't mean we have to treat him like one."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 pm

Xiax growls."I know...but it still annoys me seeing a "new comer" come, hitting on someone,ecspecially you." He still pads along noticing X still padding next to him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 pm

X nods her head and continues to walk in silence.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 am

Xiax runs back towards the cliff.Running then charging at Zaixer,making him close to falling over the edge. "Now..you do as I say,you walk off or I'll kill you,even if you use your "powers" I'll still kill you." He growls loud. "I'M the alpha around here,so if you want we can settle this in a fight,or you can just walk away and none of this ever happened." He looks at Eternal growling showing him he wants him to back away. He turns his attention back at Zaixer. "So..what will it be?" He looks behind,seeing X running up.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:44 am

X slowed her pace as she aproched the two. She had heard what Xiax had said and had her eeys narrowed at Ziaxer.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:58 am

Ziaxer stood and growled. "What'do ya think it's gonna be?" He flashed an evil smile and the forest around Xiax burst into flame. He turned around and growled, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 am

"Very well." Xiax grabs his neck pearsing into Zaixer's throat. He jumps over him,grabbing his tail throwing him to a burning tree. He charges him putting his mouth around his muzzle breaking it and throwing him off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:15 pm

X stands up and looks down the cliff. "So long..." She growls "But just to make sure.." X runs off the cliff, dive bombing and then turnig into a bird, stopping herslef from hitting the ground. She flies around until she finds a wolf body.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:38 am

He pads off in a random direction,he looks around feeling bored,he jumps into the trees and pads along through them.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:14 pm

Zaixer lifts his head and grolws. He sees a raven hovering above him. He turns into a phantom and fades through the earth, dissapearing into thin air.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 am

X's eyes go wide. "Where did he-?" She asks as she lands and sniffs the ground. She paws around until her nose was tired of sniffing.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 am

He reapears on a cliff and sits, looking over the pack territroy. Deep cuts were slit through his side and blood poored from them. He bent down and began to lick up the blood, refueling him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:01 am

Must be dead.. X wans't sure, but she was hoping she was right. The wolf creeped her out, weather she knew his name or not, he was somehow familar. She turned away and began to pad in the direction of the cliff her and Xiax were on.

The sun was down and the moon was bright on the cliff. X lay down and close her eyes, immeditly falling asleep.
As soon as she closed her eyes, a dream began. An odd one too. There were flashbacks of the day she was born, of her parents dieing, and of their murderer.

She woke with a start and sighed. The sun had risen and it was shining brightly.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 am

"Hey X,Xiax tild me what hapend.Are you all right?"
She was in beast form because she had to shake a couple of humans.She started to slowly change back and calm down.
"yo X read my mind for a sec."
She starts to see what's going on in the wolf called Eturnal's head.
Xorn see's him striding in the familiar forest.
"who is that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

As the sun sets... Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the sun sets...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: