Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
As the sun sets... - Page 4 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
As the sun sets... - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

As the sun sets...

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 am

"On c'mon Xiax, Spying? That's child's play..." She walks up to him and his dad, "What's it any of your bid-niss as to what we're doing?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Xorn was watching her entire blood realated family fight (except for her).
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!!YOU ARE FAMILY!"Xorn says abnormally loud.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:40 pm

He looks over at Xorn shaking his head back and forth sighing. "Don't get in the middle of it Xorn...it's not worth it." He looks down at Xiax and his father Arock. His grasp getting tighter and tighter just about choking them as he tenses up getting angry,surprisingly for the first time his eyes turn white from uncontrolable anger and perhaps by now evil.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm

X jumped on Blood, claws locked into his sides, pinning him down. "Control yourslef Blood"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:45 pm

He growls for a second then his eyes turn back to normal as he trys to calm down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:25 am

"You're stronger than that" She gives him a sispous look before getting off.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am

He rubs his head with his hand. "I don't know what just happened..." He quickly looks up looking around seeing Xiax and his father ran off. "God..damn they got away." He kneels down to the ground bent over and punching his hand into the ground becoming more angry.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am

"Don't" She grolwed angrly. "You get angry, we all do. And i know you know where that's going to get us." She turned around looking up at the sky, "Nowhere". She grolwed, "Besides, Now, thanks to my brother, I have vampire blood in me. Which aparently, as he said, makes me 'more like him'". She snarled at the thought of her murderous brother. "Anyway," She turned back to him, "Enough about this. We need to focus on other matters, such as finding Xiax."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 am

He growls as loud as he possibly can,making the ground shake. "It doesn't matter now where Xiax is...all he'll do is find trouble for himself getting himself killed,or even commit suicide." he said as getting up and walking away. "He's no ones problem...let him do as he pleases." With all his anger building up he grabs his rum and starts drinking it very quickly,one bottle after another. And every bottle his eyes change lighter and lighter finally becoming white again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

X stares in disbeleif, It's amazing what alochol can do to you. She stepped around Blood, eyeing him causiously.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 pm

He keeps drinking and looks at X as she watches him,he stops walking looking at his bottle and carefully looking at it. He sighs, looks around and finds things dropping in his rum bottle. "Xiax.....and.......Sleeping..pow-" he falls over hitting his head and falls asleep before saying the last word.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:21 pm

X looked around, now aware of what was going on. She paced around, in a perpared stance, tail held high and ears pricked forward.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:30 pm

He wakes coming to his sences. "Hm..Xiax trying to-" he yawns. "Get me to go to sleep,so he wouldn't have to worry me being in the way...." he looked at X,then his rum sniffing it. He looked up seeing a figure. "But....he also figured the sleeping..powder wouldn't work......so me being drunk would have been his second choice." Blood rolls around on the ground drinking more of his rum falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:53 pm

X growls and snatches up his rum, all of his bottles and hides them. She lifts her head, prepared for attack, but standing over blood.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:58 pm

He wakes again after a couple minutes,seeing X standing there. He groans rubbing his head as he gets up,he notices all his rum was gone. His eyes all white he jumps into the trees clawing and biting Xiax until he falls out of the trees,a blood puddle formed around Xiax. He jumps back into the trees doing the same to his father but with less damage. He jumps back down,grasping on to their necks growling.He slowly tightens his grip. "I should have killed you both many years ago,when I had the chance." His grasp being more tight starts choking them,the white flames in his eyes grow bigger as he stares at them choking.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 am

She sees X tell X-Blood to stop. After seeing that she runs into the woods and starts attacing trees randomly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 pm

X barks, worry in her voice. "Blood, Be careful, He's your brother!"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 pm

He looks at X. "Not anymore." His grasp becomes more tight pearcing into their necks.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:58 am

Xiax opens his mouth from unbareable pain pearcing through his neck. His head tilits slowly down his jaws still open and his eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am

Xorn heads back to where the fight is happening.She sees Blood try to kill Scythe. I can't believe i'm doing this She jumps into the air and turns beast right in the middle of the leap and strikes Blood,knocking him out which was easy considering he was half drunk.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 am

He falls to the ground bashing his head on the ground laying there mouth open. Laying on his back not moving.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 am

(Hey Xiax ya know I only hit Blood but i'll play along)
Xorn not knowing also hitting Xiax unconconcios.sorry guys but I had to to that.Not realizing that her dad was still in the tree she walked to X,when her dad leaped from the treeand onto her the 2 of them battling each other until she finnaly strikes him with lightning right in the heart If he had one She bent down no longer feeling a pulse or a heart beat or hearing any breathing.
"I think I just killed my dad" Xorn felt strange then she collapsed "X I don't feel good I can't breathe."she said it ut of breath until she closed hr eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 am

(Actually I was hurt from Bloods grasp and you hit into him and I fell when he loosened his grasp and I hit my head on the ground.)

He lays there still motionless but opens his eyes looking at Xorn,he heals her with what strength he had. His body turns to his side,being flat on the ground his head parallel laying on the ground. His paws down by his stomach and hind legs far behind him. His eyes turn to a foggy white blue color,then his eyes close as he lays motionless and not breathing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 am

X stares at Blade, "Oh god no" She races up to him. "No!" She looks over his body.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 am

He slowly gets up while rubbing his head. He looks over towards Xorn growling,but stops knowing Xorn had to push into him.He then looks at X who lays next to Blade. He walks over towards them looking down with a straight face with anger in his eyes. He sighs then opens Blade's eyes seeing they're a foggy white blue color.He picks him up and looks at Xorn and sighs. He carrys Blade to his den. "You coming?..." he said in a disapointed sad voice. His throat started to hurt as he thought more and more about his and Blade's past,though not weak and not afraid if someone saw,one tear fell from his eye as he closed them still walking towards Blade's den.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am

X follows, eyes narrowed. She pads up next to Blade.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 am

As he walked he looked down at X giving her a quick smile but it quickly vanished when he looked down at Blade.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm

He wakes but only finding himself as a ghost. He floats towards Blood seeing he's holding his dead body,X being next to Blood. Maybe sombody can hear my thoughts even though I'm a ghostly spirit He thought floating beside Blood as he set his body in his den. He kept thinking about anything he could hoping maybe someone could see or hear him.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:15 am

Xorn started to follow Blood back staying a little farther back.Suddenly the scenery changed and she could see blood and X and herself. I'm in Ghosts body or spirit or whatever. she couldn't belive her eyes even tho she was watching it right now.
She was a little happy knowing that she can still be with Ghost, but she was still sad that he won't be coming back unless some miracle happend. Ghost can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 am

Hm?....Xorn?... He floats around finding her and being in front of her,he tries using energy to appear in front of her. Being a blue and white figure he sits in front of her,his whole body showing but also see through.In a weird spiritly voice he says, "Well now...seems I can use energy to appear...but I fear I won't roam Earth for very long..right now as we speak,they're figuring whether I go up or down,right now...I'm in between..." Losing energy he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the sun sets...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: