Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
As the sun sets... - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
As the sun sets... - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

As the sun sets...

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

As the sun sets... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 am

"Someone .." X replied and looked over to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Zaixer jumps down from the cliff and lands back where the battle was fought and finds X and another wolf. He bows with an evil smile on his face. "I don't beleave we've met, " He rises "Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:17 am

He turns around padding back towards X,finding Xorn and the other wolf. He pads towards them,standing next to the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:54 am

"Hi"she says in a dull voice"i'm Xorn and no we havn't met,and you are?"
did he just hit on me? she asks X in her head.she sees Xiax come up behind them with a look of hatred being appointed to the new wolfX does Xiax not like that guy or something?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

He looks at Xorn,after reading her mind. Why does it matter? sitting down,then laying on his side.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm

X keeps her eyes narrowed on Zaixer, ignoring the thoughts coming from her packmates.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:46 am

Ziaxer smiles and sits down next to Xiax. He bows his headtoward Xorn, a twinkle in his eye. "I'm Ziaxer" He lifts his head and turns around, flashing a smile to Xiax that said, 'C'mon'.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 am

He gets up,turns around,looking at Zaixer with a smile on his face and follows next to him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 am

X watches the two with a courious gleam in her eyes. She turned and padded into the forest beyond, sniffing everything. She comes across an interesting plant, sniffing it. She digs around the roots and tugs them from the soil, floping down and chewing on them.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 am

Ziaxer pads on his way up to the cliff, Xiax at his side. He smiles and brakes into a run, dive bombing off the cliff. He falls and lands with a thump, standing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:51 am

Xiax does the same,diving, the wind bristles his fur. He lands with no sound towards the ground. He goes back to following Zaixer.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Ziaxer speaks, "So...are you really evil? Or are you just being controled?" He smiles. He felt good somehow, better. Maybe it's because ive had a lot of blood lately.. He pushes away the thought. The good mood he was in, blood tracks form behind him and the blood bursts into flame.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 pm

"It's really a bit of both...but if I wasn't being controlled,only anger would make me evil...I got it mostly from my father." he says still following Zaixer. As he walks his paws turn to white flames.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm

X continues to chew on the root until she grows tired. She falls asleep eseally.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 pm

"Cool" He pauses, seeing Xiax's fangs. "You a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:43 pm

"Parshly." he replyed. "My mother had a little vampire blood in her,and I'm the only one who got some vampire from my mother,and evil from my father,my brothers and sisters just had some forms,just the typical normal ones,I got the more powerful forms and my parents powers." He said still padding along. "Even being controlled...if I get angry I turn evil,so being controlled is just something else,which is, the urge to kill things when I see them right off....seems when my mother was alive and evil,before I killed her,she put a spell on me to kill 100,000,000 animals,which my parents want power over everything, so my father came back. So with this spell, my father and mother are hoping I kill off all the pack members of this pack,and to bring my mother back and all the pack members of my old pack." He sighs. "They all suffered a slow and painful death..."
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Ziaxer was silent for a few munties, then said "Interesting..." He increesed his pace slightly, "I beleave i've met your father, but your mother?" He asked, wanting to learn as much about Xiax as he could find.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 am

"My mother...she used to be nice until the incident happened. After that I didn't know where she went,I thought she died,but instead she got out,but the poison gas got to her changing her drasticly,having her become a dragon and controlling anyone she could.......Mostly me." He said,keeping up with Zaixer as he walked a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:34 am

"Huh" Ziaxer lifted his head and smerks, smelling prey. "Would you like to?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 am

He smiles. "Sure." He runs following the scent.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:08 am

He runs beside Xiax, fur brissled by the wind. They reach the site to find a large bull elk. Ziaxer turns into a phantom, invisible. He cicles to the other side of the clearing, looking at Xiax, waiting for the go.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:17 am

He nods his head for the go. His fangs show,randomly dripping red. He jumps for the bull's neck,sinking his fangs into it the red liquid oozes into the animal,instantly killing it.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 am

Ziaxer folllows Xiax as he brings the animal down. "Seems you don't need my help" He smerks as he turns visable again, bending his head down and biting into the animal. He sucks in and the body becomes thinner as it loses it's blood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 am

He smiles. "Hm..guess not." He hungered for blood and meat,he claws at the stomach,watching the guts fall out,he starts eating it,then eats the flesh,taking a small peice of bone and using it as a toothpick.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:40 am

Ziaxer finishes and lifts his head, licking the blood from his mouth. He lays down and rolls over, streching. He looks up at Xiax with a bored look. "I was thinking, well, i'd like to do some killing. Want to find some wolf packs and do some damage?" He smerks, showing his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:47 am

He shakes his pelt while licking the blood of his mouth. "Sure." he said not knowing Zaixer really wanted to destroy the pack they were in,with Zaixer knowing Xiax is cursed to kill anything he looked at.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 pm

Ziaxer took off with vampirc speed, invisable to the eye as he moved so quickly. he reached the end of a territory and stopped, sniffing around.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 pm

They run,Xiax runs faster then Zaixer as they approach a borderline of a territory.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 am

Ziaxer aproches another camp, a small one. He sniffs around, wishing they were attacking the night stalkers camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 am

He stops lays down on his side with his paw holding up his head,he sighs and with his eyes closed says,"We haven't seen any paws nor faces of wolves for hours..." He gets up and pads towards the night stalkers camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the sun sets...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: