Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Predator and Prey Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Predator and Prey Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Predator and Prey

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:35 pm

The trees begin to swing with the wind, making branches clang together and fall to the leave covered ground. Graphite sleeps under an old oak tree. Oak trees do not shake as much as the other trees, so Graphite sleeps here. The strong forest wind scares and startles all of the forest wildlife. Rabbits, deer, birds, mice, they all run from the storm. Suddenly the sky cracks with lightning, making graphite jump right from his sleep. Surprised, he looks around in all directions to find where the awakening sound came from. The sky cracks again, but this time it is much larger. The large bolt of light comes down from the sky and slices the old oak tree straight in half. Graphite yelps and quickly runs away from the burning tree. He stops and turns towards his tree. It is engulfed with flames and all of the beautiful red, brown and orange leaves are now only ash. Graphite slowly begins to walk back to the tree. He remembers that he had left the food inside the hole below the tree. He walks around the burning tree, looking down at the small hole. quickly he sticks his paw into the hole, feeling around for the meat. Pulling out the rabbits body, one small fur on his arm pokes the flaming body of the tree. Suddenly his arm flames up! Quickly, he drops the meat and runs around in circle turning to stop the fire. He rolls on to the ground and rolls back and forth until the flame disappeared. He sighs of relief and looks back down to the rabbits body. It was covered in dirt. Destroyed. Sadly, he slumps back down to the ground, with the burning tree only feet in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Seeing smoke he follows the site and smell,he finds Graphite rolling on a rabbit. "Bad luck huh?" He grabs a stag out padding towards Graphite. "Here,you can have it." He drops the stag in front of Graphite and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 pm

"Thank you." Graphite says as he grabs the deer from Xiax. "My tree just got destroyed from the storm. Do you think you can help me find a new place to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:00 am

"Yeah,sure." He pads off sniffing around for a good place for Graphite.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am

"Thanks!" Graphite and Xiax begin to walk around the forest for a new home when suddenly the fire spreads onto other trees! "Oh No! Its a forest fire!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 am

Xiax growls. He runs around in circles quickly putting out the forest fire. He finds a huge tree with a hole underneath. He pads towards it. "This good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:30 am

Graphite jumps into the hole. "Its great, thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:33 am

He smiles. "No problem." He pads away seeing it rain,he stops and lifts his head up feeling the rain cool his fur.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:31 am

X crept closer, placing each paw carfully trying not to make a sound. A large crack sounded behind her and her prey escaped. She growled and turned around "Who the-?" She looked around and noticed a burning tree, a dead rabit laying in front of it.
X padded forward and picked up the rabit. Welp, this will have to do She shook the dirt off and devowedered it in seconds. After finshing, she caught a fimalair scent. She padded forward and noticed graphite laying in the roots of a tree.
"Um.....Hey"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 am

"Here let me cool down the trees!" Lunar blows ice all over the forest making it cold and snowy. She looks friendly at Xiax, "How have you been? I hav`nt seen you in quite some time." She turns around and see`s X coming up behind her. Lunar gives her a smile and sits down kindly infront of the small pack of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 am

Xiax rolls his eyes, growls and makes everything dark,making it rain again. "Happiness is always around for you isn't it Lunar..." He says. He sits down,creating darkness. "This pack is of darkness.." He stabs a tree with his claw making it become black and wilt like a flower. "....Chaos and blood sheading agany." His eyes turn white,he looks at the snow covered trees looks at them and melts the snow. He gives an evil smirk on his face his eyes turn to dragon eyes then back to normal quickly. He lays down,his head and neck still up. "Anyways,you did ask me a question..." He looks at Lunar evilly. "I'm I guess....alright you could say, kind of...content." His evil smirk and eyes shocks fear into Lunar,giving her a chill down her spine and anyone whose looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 am

" What are you saying you dont want me to be nice?" Lunar looked questonable at Xiax while staring into his dark eyes. "Well since the first day i came to the pack you have had a grudge on me. Now I dont know about you but i like you as a friend, but i dont understand why you hate me?!!! It hurts my feelings and you can just tell me if you dont want to be friends." She got up and gave a quick,sad look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 am

He gets up looking at her. "Well then,it seems to me,that, you give me weird jestures,kinda like you like me but once I became mean to you,you stopped then went for Fang,whome is now dead,and he actually liked you,being that,he for some reason killed himself." He stands there looking at her waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 am

Lunar looks deep into Xiax`s eyes. "Listen, I thought you were together with X, and please dont mention Fang again. I cant keep thinking about him and what he did to X." She sat down again and looked at the cold ground. "Why did you like me?" She asked," because I am truly sorry if I had hurt your feelings! Its just you had a grudge on me so.. I...I DONT KNOW! I am so confuzed do you like me or not?" Lunar looked at his wide face and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 am

"I'm NOT with X..at least not yet.." He growls loud. "I only have a grudge on you because YOU act like someone who thinks they're better then everyone else or have power over someone." He lowers his head giving her an evil glare,growling louder. "And what makes you think YOU can budge into what I do with my life..." He lifts his head. "It seems to me you have your own life to worry about,and maybe if you become loyal to whome you talk to being someone whose been in the pack longer, and not think your better,I may be nicer to you in return." His stance being taller,he looks down at her seeing she still has those sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:51 am

Lunar starts to cry. She wipes away he tears and stands tall. "Listen, if you do not want to be my friend, I understand. But all I am trying to do is BE friends with you. Thats why latley I have been nicer." She stares into his eyes and crys again, " Just tell me what I need to do for you to like me because i want to be your friend SO badly. Oh yeah and do you not want me being together with another wolf or something?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Xiax with a softer voice,trying to calm down lowers his head to be face to face with Lunar. "I don't see why you'd want to be friends seeing that I've been the one being mean to you,I'll tell you one thing you shouldn't do. Don't brag about powers. It can give the whole pack low self esteam." He says as lifting his head. He lays down,with his head still up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:04 am

Lunar gave a polite look at Xiax, "Thanks I will try not to. Also, I dont care if someone is mean to me. I would still be there friend to show them that they dont have to be mean." She stood up looking at Graphite. "Whos your friend?" She asked hoping to have new friend around.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 am

Xiax shrugs then rolls over onto his back, and gives Lunar a warm welcoming smile. He gets back up. "I justed helped Graphite find a place,seems his last one burned up." He gives Graphite a smile also. "He's one of my friends now." Xiax sits looking across over the wolves surrounded by Graphite's tree,he gives each one a smile,first Graphite then X and Lunar. Then he lays down waiting for some sort of conversation.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 am

X lowers herself to the ground and streches, then sitting. She smiles back at Xiax and puts her head on her paws and looks up over to Graphite, then over to Lunar. "Ugh..." She rolls over and nips lunar on the ear, jumping backward and wagging her tail, tounge sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 am

Xiax laughs a bit seeing X wants to play with Lunar. He rolls over tilts his head towards them and watches as X waits for Lunar to respond.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:43 am

X jumps around in circles, her tail wagging wildly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

He pads through the forest,smelling of four wolves near by,he goes up to them seeing them stare at him. "Hello,I'm Okami." He says. "I don't mind if you growl at me to have me leave,I'm really used to it,seems I'm in your territory." He pads back a bit but far enough to watch what the other wolves do,then he sits.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Lunar gets up and gives a playful lick to X and Xiax. She rolls on her back too and sticks her tounge out. Lunar jumps onto X play fighting. SHe gets off and stares at graphite waiting for him to join.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:15 am

He sighs still watching,he turns around and pads away slowly into the opposite side of the forest,his head tilted down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 am

X smiles, then turns her head toward the newcoming wolf, watching as he pads away. She wines and gets up, plowing onto Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 am

He gets up running up towards X following her to the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:27 am

He looks behind. "Why are you-?" He stops walking. "Why are you following me?" He turns around and sits facing the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

"Well," X paused "Your on our land, so you must want something to do with our pack." She stood next to Xiax, tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 am

He shrugs. "I just want to join." He circles the two wolves checking their weak spots and weaknesses. He sits back down. "Well,I best be off I guess." He pads off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predator and Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: