Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Predator and Prey - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Predator and Prey - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Predator and Prey

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Predator and Prey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:41 am

Xiax shakes his head,blood dripping from the claw mark on his face. He runs to lunar jumping and grabbing her by the neck with his strong jaws,tearing through the flesh. He throws her away from X.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 am

Ziaxer disollves into thin air, X falling to the ground. He smerks and duplacates himself. 10 other versiolns of Ziaxer surround X, snarling and growling. He flashes his fangs and moves in, shooting a fireball at his sister.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:38 am

X snarls and ducks, jumping on her brother. She hisses in his face, "What!? What'do you want!?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:48 am

He turns around leaving Lunar where she lays running towards Zaixer and X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:19 am

"You can't just march in here and try to take over our pack!" She growled "Are you trying to spread evil?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 am

"Hm...what if we are?" He gives her a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 am

She looks over to him with stern eyes. "You think i haven't figured it out?" She growled "You two are going to take over, kill everything and everyone."
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 am

Ziaxer gets up and flings X off, going over and standing next to his alie. He smiles "Very good sis, but i fear you've missed a few details." He jumps forward and hisses, "The part where you join us!"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:20 am

He jumps in he keeps his stance as he slides in,he stands next to X looking at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 am

X growls and kicks her brother off, breaking free of the crowd. She runs from the clearing, fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:07 am

He looks behind then follows X seeing the other wolf running up behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am

X howls "GO AWAY!" She turns into a raven and flies high.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am

He grabs Zaixer throwing him towards a tree. He still follows X running with vampiric speeds.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:26 am

X ran up to a cliff, skerting to a stop. She looked behind and say the males behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 am

Ziaxer apears with the other males, standing before X, smerking.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:28 am

He sighs and stops,and while Zaixer runs up Xailin clothes-lines him having him hit the ground hard. He grabs him throwing him far away from X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:32 am

X wines at Xiax and Ziaxer, tears begin to roll down her cheeks. "Do you ever give up!? I just want to be left ALONE!" She screems and jumps off the cliff, dissapearing.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 am

He walks away,then disappears into a portal dragging Zaixer with him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:36 am

X heads toward the human city. She reaches a bush and morphs into her human shape, usnig her morphing power. She wore a hoddie and walked along the streets, hood up and hands in her pockets. They won't follow me here...They hate humans..
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:05 am

He sniffs around,he pads closer towards the human city. He walks around the city,watching the humans stare at him. He sighs looking around not really knowing what he's looking for,probably nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 am

He feels Xiax in the human city. Xailin turns human his markings look like tattoos he wears the same clothes as he does in his anthro form. His arms muscular,he has a six pack,but he wears a black tank top that covers his six pack. He takes the trench coat off the red markings all over his left arm.He leaves the black leather gloves on his hands.His hair black and red, looks short and spiky. He walks into the city looking for Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:08 am

X continues to walk, eyes on the ground. She aproches an old coffey shop and opens the door, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 am

He sighs getting bored,unable to find Xiax,he figured he could rest up in the coffee shop. "Maybe I can stay awake if I get some coffee." He walks in then goes to the counter. "One coffee please." he said while reading a paper. "Hm...stray wolf in city causes mayhem...figures Xiax creates attention to himself." he said to himself as the coffee was passed to him. "Ah thank ya much." he said as flipping a coin and passing a dollar to the man.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:49 am

X sits in a corner, huddled up and looking out the window. A man came by, "Can i get you anything?"
She tunred her head, "Uh, no thanks." She watched the man turn around, then turned back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

He folds his paper,and grabs his coffee sitting at a chair. Seeing a girl at the table in front of him in the corner. He opens his paper again saying again, "Stray wolf creates mayhem...what is wrong with you Xiax." He picks his coffee up taking a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 am

X's ear twitches. Even though she was in human form. She turned her head and looked over to the boy next to her. Did i just hear-? Her nostrals flared abd she reckonised the scent. Do you ever give up? She snorts and walks toward the door angrly.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:45 am

He watches the girl walk away his paper tilted down. "What's with you? Did I do something?....I'm looking for my dog." he said getting up and turning towards the girl. "I only came here to rest I've been out in that cold for hours..." He walks off passed her out the door leaving the paper behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 am

X stands there angrly. She turns her head slightly, catching a glimpse of the newspaper headline. Her fists clench and she storms out the door. She finds herself a dark alley and begins to jump up the walls until she reaches the top of the building. X jumps across the rooves gracefully, keeping her scences aware. After half an hour of searching, she jumps off a roof landing on a street, now dark and empty. About to turn a corner, she hears a shreak from behind. "OH MY GOD!"

X turned her head sharply to find a small kid, about seven years, eyes wide. "How the heck did you do that!? That was amazing!" The kid paused, "And it's not normal.." He walked up to X, regarding her and looking over her. "I don't reckonise you....Are you from around here? The kid paused to think and look over X once more, "Well of corse you can't be from around here! I mean, nobody i know can do that! WOW! What's your name anyway?

X growled slightly, Geeze, what a chatterbox., standing and facing the kid. She narrowed her eyes, "What's it any of your concern?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

He walks around the city. By now the dog catchers must have gotten him... He looks around every alley way. "Xiax!" he yelled over and over,and whistling after saying the name. He sighs again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:13 am

The kid squeeled and backed up, "Um....well...i..er.. He staggered and backed up a few feet. X stood tall, face stern and questioning and the boy opend his mouth again. "Well..it was just...ya know.......................Cool. She stands, puzzled by what the kid thought of her.
"You think i'm, ............... Cool? X backed up with a confused look.
The kid burst out, "Totally! I mean you saw what you just did right!? You jumped off a bulding with out even a scrach! It was amazing! And-Wait you didn't even tell me your name!!?? So? He looked at X with and excited face.
X stared at the kid, after a while she spoke. "It's X."
The kid looked parcialy stunned, but didn't dare back off. "X? Well that's interesting. I'm Sam, nice to meet you X. You know, ive never heard of a name like X. Where are you from? Well it can't be from around here...i mean-
X cut the kid off, sick of the talk. "You know too much." She moved swiftly and picked up the kid, throwing him onto her back. He was silent until he noticed what was happening.
"Hey! HEY! Put me down!! He screamed and battered at her back. X just kept walking, a smerk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: