Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Predator and Prey - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Predator and Prey - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Predator and Prey

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

Predator and Prey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:15 am

"No" she follows him and stands in front of him, blocking his path. "Stay" She barked. She began to read his mind, He found weak spots? She looked him over. "But if you're planning on an attack, i sugguest you smarten up"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 am

"I don't plan to attack anyone,it's if you attack me." He gives a small smile,and sits. "It's fine I won't plan on anything,I'll just steer clear of anyone in your pack."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:35 am

X nods "Very well.." She smiled and looked back at XIax, waiting to see if he would aprove.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

"Anyways,I'd best be off then...." He pads off,his markings glowing becoming more vivid and noticeable.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 am

X looks after Okami with courious eyes. She shakes her pelt and turns back to Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

He smiles towards Okami,watching him walk away. "Very well,I aprove." He looks at X then smiles as he pads off back towards Graphite and Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:49 am

Okami looks behind hearing what Xiax said. He pads back towards them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:50 am

X nods and follows, sitting down and looking over the pack.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 am

He follows them both back,he sits back still knowing he hadn't met everyone,but has met probably two of the strong wolves in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 am

He pads in sitting in the middle of X and Lunar.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 am

X smiles and stands in front of everyone. "In celebration for all the good things that have been bappening lately, i propose we go on a pack bull hunt" She stands, tail held high, waiting for the members responces.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:05 am

He smiles and stands also. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

X smiles at Xiax and lookes at the other members.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am

He stands,and pads a bit closer then sits. "Can I join in?" he asks looking towards X and Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:14 pm

X nods, "Of corse!" She smiles at Okami.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:37 am

Zaixer watches the group from afar, high up in a tree. He was invisable to all because of his phantom form, in which he was in right now.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 am

Xiax sniffs the air smelling a wolf,he looks around seeing the wolf even if they were a phantom. He turns around and jumps in the tree where the wolf is. "What are you doing?" He whispered. He looks behind at everyone else. He smiles towards the wolf. "I've got a plan,when everyone's hunting you come in around us,I act like I'm in pain and what not,you quickly steal anything or kill anyone,I'll help in anyway I can." he whispered again towards the wolf. He looks behind,figuring the others are wondering what Xiax is doing,so he jumps down towards them again. He smiles. "It was just a bird." He replied towards them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 am

X narrowed her eyes. "Just a bird Xiax?" She pads up to him and whispered " or have you forgotten, I can read your mind. And what's going on in yours is quite puzzeling" X looks worriedly at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 am

"Heh,I'm a puzzleing mysterious kinda guy." he whispers in X's ear. He gives her a smug grin,and pads off to where the stags are grazing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 am

What's he up to... X padded after Xiax wairly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

Lunar pads up to X and gives her a comferting lick, "I`m in too." She walks out of the camp wondering what is going on with Xiax. She walks up into a medow and spot a bull. In a quick flash she turns invisable and stabs her teeth the bulls heart. It was struggling to get loose but then, the bull was still. Lunar dragged the Bull over to X and plopped the fat mammal on the ground. She smiles and looks over at Xiax. She wonders why he is so skiddy today. Then she watches him jump high in the air when he sees a deer runs past him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:15 am

He growls jumping on the stag,getting underneath it,it tramples on Xiax hitting his tail,stomach,and head he flips as his head hits the ground and slides into a very gruesome state blood spread everywhere. He shakes his pelt,the blood spraying from his coat. He makes the stag look into his eyes,the stag falls dead in a second. He smiles evilly,he shakes his pelt again,then suddenly falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 pm

X jumps forward and looks at Xiax. "Xiax are you ok?" She barked wairely.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:16 pm

He gets up slowly,the blood weighing his fur down,he looks at X blood drips all around his face and body. "I'll be fine." He said as he limped towards the stag,and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 pm

Lunar ran up to Xiax and X. She noticed them nudging heads together. Lunar asked on wonder, "Oh my gosh! what happend to you?" She sniffed the blood and could smell a lone wolf running as fast as he could. Lunar fallowed with her muzzle high in the air smelling the wolfs disgusting sent. X came up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:34 am

Zaixer burst through the bushes into the clearing and landed behind X and lunar. He jumped forward and flings Lunar aside as if she were a toy, scending her flying. He tosses his head and lets out a howl of tripmph. Jumping forward, he lands on X. His face turns serious and he looks his sister down. He unseathes his claw and pulls it back, "Let's finsh this." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am

X growled and struggled under her bother's weight. She pawed and kicked, but he wouldn't budge. She wined and bared her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:27 am

He pads towards Zaixer and X,then pads in circles around them. He notices Lunar getting up,he runs towards her pushing her down and pinning her towards the ground,his face in hers growling and he slowly opens his jaws,the blood from his fangs tremble and drip.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 am

Lunar suddenly turned invisable, slipping away from under Xiax paws. She turns visable again and swipes Xiax across the faces making him fall to the ground. She pads over to X wondering the tension between X and her brother. They start to fight, blood splatting everywhere like spraying paint on the wall.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am

X snarls and turns into a linx, spirinting for her brother. She shoots her body forward, changing into a snake, zipping through the air. She clung onto Zaixer and wraped her body around his neck, squeeszing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: