Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Almost Like Magic Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Almost Like Magic Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Almost Like Magic

Go down 
+3
Xiax
>X<
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 am

Early in the morning a strange demon like wolf roams about looking for a hunt. The wolf sniffs and smells nothing but the scent of the pine trees. The sun begins to rise and the birds begin their singing. The wolf sits, breathing in the mid-winter air. Snow softly drifts down from the blank sky and lathers onto the cold ground. The wolf begins to look once more, walking in the direction back to the pack. On his way he stops in the woods and catches a small rodent. Not near enough. Depression. He runs back to the pack, sad to tell everyone that the best hunter in the entire pack has come back with nothing. The pack sighs, but gives him another chance. He leaves every early morning coming back with no food. He begins to think he has lost his skill. Sasha, the pup carer, speaks to the wolf.
"Arrow. I trust you. You can do it."
Arrow sighs, runs off and catches a large deer. Sasha gave back the strange wolf's ability.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 am

The winter sun rises as usual every morning when the wolf hunts. Arrow speaks to the pup-carer almost every day. Sasha makes Arrow's day happy. He leaves from the pack towards the woods, killing off plently of large animals instead of small rodents. The pack rejoices for Arrow's help and they begin the long Winter-Feast. People of the pack begin to go to Sasha for her assistance and she does what she is told. Even the warriors of the pack go to her, including Arrow's idol. Sasha starts to make some of the wolves dreams even come true.
"Almost like magic..." Arrow thinks to himself. "... Sasha is."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm

On an early morning when the sun was bright, X sat on a tree branch, humming to herslef. She hummed a happy, peaceful tune. Her ears were pricked and was smiling at the rise of a new day. She had left her pups with the pup-sitter, Sasha, placing trust in the young female. She would come out here every day now, watching as the sun rose and set. Ocasionally she would take her pups up to a large hill to view the sunset with her. She couldn't risk it on a tree branch, they were much too young.

Life seemed eaiser now, the pack had been more relaxed since everything had calmed down. Of corse, there still were some problems with Xiax and Blood. But otherwise, everything was good.

X fousced some of her energy and formed balls of fire around her head. She shot them into the sky and munties later the air above was dancing with blue. X rose and ran around, the fire circling and waving about gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

He'd walked towards a cliff early,before the sun came. He stayed a distance away from the edge,he had noticed X so peacfully,so he turned and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 am

Xorn couldn't help but notice the blue fire in the sky. Xorn watched as the sparks flew higher making it very dark out. She ran forwards into the now blistering darkness as she sees Xiax running aswell. She ran into him purposefully.
"Look Xiax, I just wanted to say that I was sorry about the way I acted, and that it's not yur fault that I didn't know. It's just that I don't understand how I didn't relize it before. I FEEL SO STUPID!!" Xorn said, her frustration was over whelming. She took it it out on a poor tree with lightning.Tears were rolling down her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am

He had no comment to Xorn. He kept walking and finally said, "What's done is done,no way of changing the past." he sighed and saw she was getting angry. "I don't care who you choose,it's what ever makes you happier. I may not be your brother,but I can be your friend like a brother." With the "wise" words said,he walked off figuring she'd need to be alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks Xiax She said quietly in her head, he must have read and obayed her thoughts because he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:24 am

He smiled back at her only his eyes looking behind at her as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 am

Xorn noticed that his glance was a little off to the side, she whirled around to see what he was staring at. She also saw them, they were multiple, spiraling, big bullets. Her eyes widend and noticed they were all headed straight for Xiax, She couldn't help herself as she jumped right into the line of fire. She felt every bullet hit her with a searing pain in every hit. But there was another 3 fires and she saw Xiax crumple to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 am

He started growling looking over at Xorn,he got up and padded towards her,he healed her,then he noticed more bullets. He jumped in front of Xorn protecting her from the bullets. "Get out of here while you still can!" He looked behind seeing her run off the firing stopped when Xiax fell.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 am

Xorn nods getting up and running away dodging bullets as they flew at her head. She runs deeper into the forest, and runs in a circle. She sees the wolves in Anthro form with their weapons in their hand. As she sees Xiax's legs finally give out they walk over to him and take him away, using chains to tie him up. A piece of paper falls out of one of there jackets.
WANTED: Xiax, Acused for murder of a pack. 10 000$ alive, 50 000 dead.
Xorn speeds off in the same direction as the strangers.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:41 am

He woke finding himself in chains,he looked around seeing blood everywhere. An anthro walked to him with a whip in hand.
"Your gonna be great money for us Xiax." the anthro said. Xiax started to growl,and they whipped him,over and over. He growled louder getting close to the bars that held him in,but the chains were short keeping him away. The chief or leader of their group walked in,black trenched coat,black leather cowboy hat,and leather boots. He pulled out a shotgun aiming for Xiax. Xiax started growling trying to break free of the chains. He turned anthro,then demon anthro,the chains just mimicked him,as they grew when Xiax changed forms. The leader tossed a piece of paper in the cage,Xiax read it aloud, "Wanted....Xiax,acused for murder of.....a pack? What pack exactly? He started to growl even louder then before,he transformed back to his normal self but as a demon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:39 pm

X scenced danger. She turned her head in the direction of the comition and found Xorn, heading south. "Where are you going?" Before Xorn could answer, "Never mind..." She bolted in the direction of Xiax, having already read her mind. She reached a half-broken down village. Ive been here before..... She recknosed this place from where she first found that human, and gained her human form. Must be the humans that held us prisoners. They probablly descovered what we are.... and found a way to mimic out abiltiys. She kept going until she found the familar research site. Creaping up to the window, she peared inside to find Xiax in a cage. SHe noticed an anthro creature with a gun pointed at Xiax. She snarled and a blue ball formed around of the mouth of the gun. Seconds later the gun errupted and gunpower and sparks flew everywhere as the gun exploded. X turned into a bug and flew in through a crack in the wall, then turned into a tiger and roared loudly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 pm

He shook his pelt looking around. He saw more blood on the ground. What pack had I destroyed? he thought. He nawed at the bars breaking them,then crawled through a small opening in them. He looked at X who now transformed back into a wolf. He chuckled a bit. "I'm accused of murdering a pack." He said,then he grabbed the piece of paper that the leader through to him. "Read it."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Her eyes skimmed the paper for a brief second. "I already know..."She looked at him and then to the fallen creatures. "They'll awake in a few munites. C'mon" She turned and left the building.
Once outside, she faced the building and her eyes lit up. A ring of fire formed above the building. It grew and landed around the area of the structure. She tossed blue balls and let them float around the building. "They'll explode when they scence movement." She said to Xiax, then reeled and turned. "Let's just hope they don't wake to find them. And if they survive, it's to the death" She bared her teeth and then retreaded into the darkness of the wood.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm

He sighed,and ran beside X. "I don't understand.....I don't remember...murdering anyone. Perhaps I had in my past..." he sighed again,as they ran through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 am

He looked around while he walked,bumping into Xiax and X. "Fancy meeting you here....and..nevermind." He looked up and looked around. His eyes circled around and his head turned as he went to look at them,not drunk. "Anyways....why are you here so late...in this hell hole of a dump?" he asked. "Aahh....gettin' cozy are we,a little alone time." He said jokingly and smiling,he noticed X blush a bit. "Well...you best keep your relationship strong,I'm afraid I'll never end up with anyone,seems technically everyone's taken,or they just hate me...." He sighed, and started walking again his head down,ears bent back,and hands in pocket as if his body language showed he was sad or depressed.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:53 am

"They're not alone Blood."Xorn says coming into veiw. "And for your information I'm avalible, or haven't you heard;I'm not your sister." Xorn said rather harshley. They started to run down a dirt road when they were intercepted by more Anthros'.
"Jeeze Xiax what pack did you kill?" Xorn says striking them all down with a bolt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 am

He laughed a bit at Blood. "With that attitude you won't." he looked behind seeing the anthros. "Okay if I murdered a whole pack,why would some random group come after me...I mean...wouldn't the pack be dead and not take revenge? Of course there could be a posability that some survived....." He growled running after another group killing them. Then a whole other group. He growled louder after each blow he brought to them then blows that he got. He ran back towards his pack mates. "Get out of here,it's me they're after,not you!" he growled at them as they all hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:11 am

"Why would you even think that Xiax? We don't even know you killed a pack!! We just saw a random piece of paper!" Xorn yells as everyone starts to go a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:25 am

As he saw them run off Xorn stayed,but slowly inched away. He looked at her with guilt. "I did Xorn....." After he had said that a bunch of anthros jumped on top of him. "Get out of here Xorn!" he yelled watching her run. The anthros took him and tied him in chains and put him in a cage,stronger then the last.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 am

Xorn sent a silent message to Xiax Xiax we'll be back for you, or at least I will, I promise. she takes one last glance at him before she runs.
Xorn waited till everyone was asleep before she left. It was mid-night when she left, she went to the dirt road and found them going in a diferent spot than before. She found the place and went inside. It was alomost like a court room- wait it was a court room. She saw Xiax in a very strong cage. Their gazes locked, and he gave her the Hold-on- for-a-second glance.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:47 am

"Do you Xiax,object to your mistrile?" Xiax started to growl and yelled. "I didn't do anything! So what if I killed some other wolves."
"So you admit it." "Yes...of course I admit it I had murdered a whole pack." He looked down. "But I did it out of reason!" "What reason would that be Xiax?" Xiax started to mummble he knew he couldn't think of anything.
"Xiax answer the question!" One anthro yelled while whipping the whip on his face.
"I....have no reason......"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 am

"YOUR RIGHT HE DOESN'T!!" Xorn says coming out from behind the wall, "He didn't do it your honar"
"Then who did?"
"....I did" Xorn said as everyonein the room gasped, even Xiax put his head up.
How is this possible? He said.
"I framed him, and I couldn't take the guilt any longer. You see I have Th... The third sight" A seris of murmurs swept across the room.
You have the sight as well as him? Of course! You put the vision of him doing it and not you! Nice try!! Both of them are working togeather. They're both guilty Xorn was so close to freeing Xiax. They both were thrown in a cell.
"See you in the morning for your death sentance mongrals!HA!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:01 pm

He growled at Xorn. "Just great...." he laid down. "What was the sence in you doing that.....now you got us both in for the hanging....." He growled and turned around,and curled up in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 pm

"Hey at least I tried. It's not like I care that I'm gonna die anyway" She told him as she went to the other side of the cage and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:18 pm

He sighed. Stubborn he thought to himself. He looked behind at the cage door seeing it opening,the anthro grabbed Xiax but not Xorn,and brought him to the galose.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am

(If i may, what's a galose?)

X had managed to trace Xorn and Xiax's brain waves to somewhere in the surrounding area. She padded around to where she found Xorn's scent, and peered into a window. She saw Xorn in a cell but no Xiax. She backed up from the window, about to charge into it, when she got an idea.
Xorn. She scent her a message through the bars. It's X. I'll dirtract, you get out! With that, she turned around and sliced the bars open. Don't move now or the gard will see me, wait for my signal.

She marched around to the front of the building, smiling at her plan. She focused on the form of Xiax, and bagan to take his shape. First her paws, then his legs, his fur and finally, his face. Her voice changed aswell. But, she did not have his abilties, she mearly had his apearence. But that would have to do. She smiled as Xiax would, and walked strait in through the doors. Angry screams and hollers shot up, "It's Xiax!? How did he escape!? GET HIM!"

Men and women threw themselves at her, but she dodged them and nodded toward Xorn, signaling her to jump out through the bars that she cut.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:12 am

(I actually spelled it wrong,it's gahloes still spelt it wrong....anyways in WWII, Nazis used gahloes to hang Jews and kill them,it's like a neuce (A rope with a knot creating an "o" which they put around the persons neck) hanging from a some what "4" shape and there would be 3 in a row.)

He growled as they dragged him to the gahloes,they had put the rope around his neck. They had made him transform anthro,and they put handcuffs on his wrists and legs. He saw X and Xorn running in,at that moment the anthros had taken a blood sample,they tested it on another anthro,leaving them with Xiax's powers and red markings. They used a knife cutting into Xiax's back,they had put a liquid in,having him keep his powers,but his pelt was becoming more darker,his red markings becoming black. He was slowly becoming one of them. The anthro general uncuffed him and pushed him to the ground,he transformed into a demon wolf,and started growling.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 am

Xorn started sprinting to the room they had taken Xiax to. She turned her demon form, leaped in the air and ripped the head of of the gaurd that looked like Xiax. She turned around and leaped again, this time more farther and lower.
"XIAX DUCK!" She yelled. He ducked just in time before Xorn went soaring past his head, and landed on the gaurd. She killed him with a strike of lightning. She got up and looked around, the rest of the court had their suits of armour on, and theywere all weilding a seraph blade. Quickly she took the cuffs off Xiax and turned to face the court. She couldn't see X until one of the Anthros threw her in with the other two. Xorn turned into Anthro aswell, they all smiled at each other as the leader spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Almost Like Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Like Magic
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: