Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Almost Like Magic

Go down 
+3
Xiax
>X<
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Almost Like Magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 am

Xorn turns around, She stares at the wolves.
"Hey guys, What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 am

X narrowed her eyes sispiously, "Yeah, where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:58 am

He smiled evilly towards X. "Just...hanging around." Xiax and Assassin both looked up at the same time. Millions of anthros appeared jumping down. Xiax started walking backwards,but Assassin just stood there,then he acted as if he was thinking whether the anthros were worth it. He suddenly sprung into action fighting the anthros protecting X and Xorn. Xiax growled becoming the huge beast he was before grabbing Assassin and throwing him.Xiax turned back to normal padding towards Assassin,growling as X and Xorn were fighting the anthros. Just as Xiax got close to Assassin, all the anthros were defeated,and X jumped on Xiax tackling him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:34 pm

X narrowed her eyes and barked at Xiax's face, "Fight it Xiax!" She bared her teeth, "Or i'll be the one fighting you!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:43 pm

He started laughing in his normal voice which slowly turned to a demonic voice. "You think you can kill me." He started transforming again to the huge beast. "Try now..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:02 pm

"No." She backed up and landed on her feet, bearing her fangs, "I don't believe i can kill you, even if i had the power to, i couldn't possibly kill my mate" She saw the demonic aura sworm around him, "But if i must, i shall try." She leaped for his head, landing on his shoulder. Then she placed her paws on his back and fire erupped all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 pm

He started laughing. "You don't remember,that fire doesn't effect me." He growled and in a quick flash,Assassin had kicked Xiax in the mouth making him fall. "X,you shouldn't fight him and take blame.I will." called out Assassin as he ran forward towards Xiax. He grabbed one side of him rolling him over,he got on to Xiax's back pearcing his sword in where the injection site was. All the liquid from the injection came out,as Xiax became his some what normal self. Xiax laid on the ground,feeling a pain in his back.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:56 pm

X jumped off his back and lalned on the ground next to Assassin and Xorn, tail held high. "Xiax?" She padded forward and looked at him, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:34 am

He started growling out of anger.He tried getting up,but couldn't by the pain. Assassin walked up to him. "Xiax,you need to fight it. A fool wolf would drop down, and become controlled by the enemy. You're no fool Xiax." Xiax growled louder,quickly jumping to his feet staring in anger at the three. One anthro hid during the fight,he came out.The ex-leader anthro. "Come Xiax,finish them and let's go." Xiax padded closer to his packmates,they didn't know the anthro was behind them. Xiax jumped,his packmates flinched,and confusing the anthro,now figured it out. He held his arms out creating a black aura,at the same time freezing Xiax. "Now now,this aura, once it's inside you Xiax.You can never get it out." Underneath Xiax's eyes and around them were black. Showing his eyes more vivid. He'd turned anthro,black cloth with golden taslles formed. A black cape as well with golden pieces on it. He transformed back into a wolf,his fur completely changed. All black,with silver markings on his face,paws, and tail. Having show something different,not from the aura but what he found himself. He shook his pelt unfreezing in time and padded towards the anthro,who was now in shock. "Never underestimate what I can do. I am no fool for you games." He ran for the anthro,the silver markings glistened and gleemed in the moon light showing through. He jumped,and as he was about to grab his throat,the anthro brought out a knife,quick as lightning,slashing Xiax from the chest,to his throat,and underneath his chin. Xiax shook his pelt,seeing Assassin walk up to help. "No,Assassin." Assassin stopped,Xiax circled the anthro in a way of confusion. Xiax then turned invisible. While invisible he had created ten more of himself all with no scratches,all growling at the anthro. The real Xiax with the bleeding chest moved backwards watching the anthro get beat then killed. Xiax fell,blood dripped.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:31 am

X lay down beside Xiax and kissed him on the forehead. "Fought like a true hero," She smiled, "My hero." She said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am

He got up slowly,then a silver spark formed around his chest to his chin,healing him. "Goes to show,I hate being called a fool,and I am no fool." He smiled towards her,Assassin and Xorn ran up joining in the circle.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 am

"As if a haven't noticed." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 am

He padded towards a window seeing more blackness form. "What is it now...more mayhem?" He started to growl,not knowing where the black was coming from. His eyes started changing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

"Xiax?" X asked questionably. She backed up, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:47 am

Xiax's silver markings were changing color slowly as his eyes changed. From silver,to red,blue,light blue,then finally white. His eyes were burning white flames,and he growled louder. He jumped through the window,transforming anthro,and he had his hind legs against the wall,as well as his right hand while he "skated" down the wall. He transformed back into his demon wolf form,then in a second he disappeared. A red and black flame formed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 am

X stared after Xiax, a blank expression on her face. She heard pawsteps behind her and she turned, expecting anthros, but it was just Xorn. She breathed a sigh of relief and sat down, closing her eyes and focusing on the location of Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:01 pm

He ran through the woods figuring out where the black smoke was coming from. He found trees burning,humans around it. He started growling and ran after them. Not knowing,they were hunters. One grabbed a sleep dart gun,another a shotgun,and another a net. They all got up,first the shotgun hitting Xiax's jaw,then another shot in his paw which shrapnel broke and caught his paws and legs. The shot of the sleep dart in his neck then the throw of the net as Xiax lay bleeding and motionless.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 am

X couldn't get any brainwaves from him or anything. She growled and began to trot through the wood, flinching at every sound. Evenchaully she came to s spot where she found a blood trail that smelt of Xiax. She followed it with caution.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:43 am

He found himself hanging upside down by a rope. Noticing scratches,bruises,and blood everywhere on the ground. He sighed noticing X giving her don't-come look. He started to growl as she walked closer. He quickly looked to the right seeing a human come with a knife. Xiax growled louder then before,and an aura of black formed around him his eyes burned red. He flipped up,and his silver markings seemed like light as he spun. Then he twirled around breaking the rope. He landed to his paws still growling and still bleeding. One of his paws gave out because it was broken. He looked down at it cracking it. Ignoring the pain he ran for the human jumping,they sliced Xiax's chest then putting the knife through it. The knife still in him,he still didn't give up and ran again jumping and the human drove the knife in deeper. Xiax growled then pushed all his weight on the human making him fall over and biting his neck. Another human came out with a gun shooting Xiax's stomach. He fell for a second getting back up,he walked and limped towards the human confusing them. He started running towards them,then quickly jumped to the right,jumped on a rock, then headed straight for them tackling them to the ground letting them lay there for a second. His eyes glowed looking at the human,seconds later the humans eyes had burned. He looked behind him not moving his head,seeing a kid run out then a little dog with a wolf pup. He sighed then he padded around the camp making sure no more hunters were around. He found one sleeping,so he quietly walked up to them taking a different knife slitting their throat. He growled feeling more evil,and also felt the pain. His pelt became completely black,silver swish marks under his eyes,his eyes became fully red and glowing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm

X muttered a curse and circled around Xiax until she was in front of him. She raised an eyebrow, "Hey" She looked over him and regarded his markings. She felt aproching humans behind her. She turned and smiled evily at them. "Hi boys." She turned and placed a quick paw on Xiax's forhead, muttering a spell. She faced the humans again, "Sorry i can't stick around." She laughed evily "I gotta get mister evil outta here. But first..." She smerked wickedly and her eyes flared up in blue flame. The spell she cast on Xiax was a temaprary mind control spell, and conctering how powerful Xiax was, it was very temparary. But anyway, she scent Xiax forward on the humans and watched as he tore up the camp afterward.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:24 pm

He woke up then looked around noticing they were back at camp. He rubbed his head from a weird feeling he had. He shook his pelt,seeing the pups sound asleep next to their mother who was also sleeping. Though he had no memory of what happened,he felt a strange feeling of strength. He looked down at his chest seeing the knife still there. He sighed as he padded towards the entrance to the den. He looked back noticing Fable wake then pad up towards him. He didn't notice the blood on his father at first but soon noticed it. "Um...." Xiax quickly looked down at Fable with a sturn look. "Don't ask...." he growled. Fable sat down rubbing against Xiax. He acted as if he hadn't seen him in forever. Xiax still looked down at Fable with a questioning look. He then lightly pushed him to the side,but Fable kept walking back and sitting next to him. "It's not like I was gone for very long Fable." Fable looked up. "I know...." Though he knew it was at least a week since Xiax was gone,but Xiax never knew. "I'm just glad.....you're back." Xiax looked at him one eyebrow raised. "Why?"
"So you can teach me how to become strong and fight like you." He smiled. "Is that it?" Xiax replyed. "The only REASON why you wanted me back....." he growled.
"Um.....yes?" Xiax sighed in disbelief. While he got up he said, "What ever." He walked off,and Fable followed a far distance behind wondering what his father does when he leaves camp,or a group of wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:34 am

X opend her eyes and looked around wairly. "Fable? .....Xiax?" Her voice cracked and she wined, putting her pas on her head. She rolled over and closed her eyes, trying to fall aspeel again.

(umm ......Feeling sick lol)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:10 am

Xorn walked over to the pond, which now was frozen over. She was crossing it when she heard a crack in the ice. Xorn was just standing looking panic only for a moment before the ice cracked. She flew downstream, her lungs bursting. Finnaly she popped up somewhere. I can't believe i'm alive She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 am

His ears pircked up as he heard cracking of ice. He sniffed the ground then the air. "Xorn..." he said to himself,he followed the scent then followed the water. He looked around finally seeing Xorn. "You okay?" he asked. Fable still stay far back away from his father,but Xorn noticed him and started looking at him. Xiax turned his head seeing Fable. He started to growl low. "What are you doing here Fable!" he said anger started to fill his voice as he padded closer to Fable. "I just want to know what you do when you leave." Xiax sighed,then looked at Xorn knowing she probably wondered as well. "It's none of your concern,go back to your mother." Xiax quickly snapped his jaw together making a loud snap making Fable run off. He looked behind seeing Xorn concerned.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:01 am

X lay in the den with Fable and Aspen. She had fallen asleep and didn't recall fable leaving. She wined and lifted her head, throwing a distant glance at each pup. She rose and looked out of her den, Snow...eh... She turned back to the insode of the den and scrambled through the smal hole that led to the tunnles. She padded along until she found the exit near the humans city. She hid behind a bush and morphed into a human, then moved out and found her way to the streets. She knew she shouldn't be mingleing with the humans, trouble seemed to find her every time she entered. Neverless, she continued to walk. She wore a blue hoddie and roamed with a hood over her head and her hands in her pockets. She kept her head down and kicked a can of coke as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 pm

"YA, I'm ok, but what was that that about?" Xorn questioned.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:24 pm

"That's good you're okay." He turned around then looked at Xorn. "How was your swim?" he asked jokingly and at the same time trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:17 pm

"It was refreshing. But do you honesly think I was born yesterday? What was that about? Xorn stammerd.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm

He sighed then looked at Xorn. "Your pushing it...." he said his face showing anger. "It's none of your concern,it was only concerning me and my son." He started to growl. "And you shouldn't ask questions about something that doesn't involve you,I'd figure you'd have learned that by now." He started to curl his lips showing his abnormal large fangs,knowing his anger was changing him. Either way,I know the pack will fall apart with me in it or out of it.But my own son would stop me. he thought to himself as he closed his eyes. He opened them still seeing Xorn there. "Don't you have somewhere to go?" He looked off to the side in the far distance noticing Xorn leaving from behind him.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:16 am

"Oh, by the way I heard that last coment. I recently started reading minds." She stormed off steaming with anger. As she walked she killed all the Lera in her way. She arrived at her den, it was far from the camp and towards a river. She crossed the river, which thankfully had thicker ice than the last one. She was on top of A ledge peering over a village of humans. She started walking down finding herself walking towards a house. Xorn looked through the window listening in on their conversation; "Did you hear father about the wolf who stole a human baby! Now the hunters are gonna kill all the wolves they see!
"Yes I heard. But it won't be just the hunters, it'll be me as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Like Magic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: