Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Almost Like Magic

Go down 
+3
Xiax
>X<
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 am

He laid on the cold hard floor,he was too weak to get up blood came out of his back. He growled from the pain,but as he was becoming one of them he became stronger. As he became stronger he got up. He was a lot bigger then his demon anthro,he roared a horrific roar like a lion. His roar was so loud it stopped all the fighting,the leader and the anthro followers of the leader were smiling evilly towards Xorn.
"He has transformed completely...." the leader announced. Two anthros grabbed chains,chaining Xiax up so he wouldn't kill anyone,his strength was becoming stronger. They had to have fifty anthros for one chain,and they had two chains holding Xiax. Xiax just kept growling towards Xorn and X,his eyes showed the flaw in is right eye more vivid,the red mark under his iris. His ears pointed,and bigger more keen. His muzzle was huge,his sharp fangs sharp,long,and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 am

Xorn said nothing. She was not afraid, nor was she brave. She felt no emotion as he krept tword her. Everyone was staring at Xorn and Xiax. Xorn did something she had never did in the history of her life. She used The Sight. Xorn looked at Xiax and started controling his every move. (By the way i'm using the third sight here) She was looking deep inside his head for the Xiax she knew.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 am

He started growling,he kneeled down on his knees.
"What-what is this madness!" the leader yelled.He looked at Xorn. "Seize her!" he cried. The leader looked into Xiax's eyes seeing the flaw in his right eye of the red mark. He started to growl. "The sight!" he yelled. Then he started laughing. "Xiax....Xiax,you with the sight,and now one of us. You're one of the most strongest wolves now,ever to roam this Earth." The leader now looked at Xorn who he made the anthros chain her up and putting a blind fold over her eyes. The leader laughed evilly. "So it is true....that the Sight is real..." The leader looked around. "Hmm....where's the other wolf...the blue marked one."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Nobody saw Xorn do it, right before they chained her up, Xorn threw X out the nearest window. It was thankfully open. Xorn was struggling in many ways.
A) She couldn't fight them off while trying to controle Xiax.
B) She couldn't take them all with no help.
And C) She couldn't do all those things while trying to save X's life.
Xorn was blind folded and was awaiting death. But once again she didn't feel fear. She knew the leader was sencing that.
"You are about to die and you don't feel fear?" Xorn shook her head.
Amazing! It will be a pity losing you.He sighed, and she heard him take out a seraph blade. He was about to drive it into her heart when she doged it copletley, except the part that touched the chain and it broke.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

He growled as he stood up,the chains on his wrists which the anthros were holding. He swung both his arms making all the anthros fly off. He looked down at Xorn who'd gotten free. He then looked at the leader. "Go ahead Xiax....finish her." He growled as he walked closer to Xorn,the chains were making a clinking sound. He grabbed the chains one in both hand,and he swung them around.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 am

(XD lol Xorn-Saphara Blade-City of Glass!)

X opend her eyes to find herslef outside the cort. How did i get out here-? She dismissed the thought and peared in through the window. She grolwed as she watched what was happening. Without thinking, she leaped in through the window and plowed into Xiax, knocking him over. She bit down on his thoat, drawing blood. Leaving him somewhat distracted, she turned into a lion and let out a roar of triamph. She snarled and dove for the leader of the anthro creatures. SHe bit and clawed until rage drove her further, she turned and faced the other anthros. She roared and threw herself forward, killing all of the creatures who came in contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:56 am

Ignoring his bleeding neck,he stood behind X. The blood dripping from his neck to the floor as he growled and quickly grabbed her looking straight into her eyes,his eyes showing the mark on his right eye even more vivid as he looked at her. He roared at her,his jaws about the same length as her body. He quickly looked down at Xorn who was in the air jumping for him,he raised his left arm plowing it into her,having her fall the the floor.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:32 pm

X struggled in Xiax's grasp. She pawed at his arms and kicked, but it was no use. She morphed into diffrent animals, but Xiax did not loosen his grip.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:57 pm

He quickly looked down again at Xorn who'd gotten up and tried jumping at him again. While he was occupied,X somehow got out of his grasp. He looked down around and didn't see her. He looked up and saw her jump down grasping on to his neck with her jaws,Xorn jumped,grasping on to his huge paw. He growled as he moved backwards. He looked behind seeing the window,now the wall starting to break he saw a huge drop down. He started walking forward,grabbing X and Xorn and throwing them to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Xorn was putting up a good fight until Xiax through her into the crowd. She got up just as she saw Xiax fall out the window. She peered around as one by one the Anthros were jabbing at her with their blades. She doged them all, until she felt something peirce her back and come through her chest. She looked down and pulled it out of her chest. With her last blast of energy she walked upto the leader, killing everyone in her path.
"What are you doing, may WolfBane strike you down if you kill me!"
"Ya well screw you jerk" She said driving the blade into the leaders heart. Just as she collasped to the ground feeling more blades go through her. The Anthros towering over her suddenly dissapearing, flying backwards. Everything blurred as the dark shape peered over her, with a gun.
"Good bye Xorn." The stranger said as the shape pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 pm

His claws grew,and he clawed through the brick and created a hole into the building. He jumped,making it to the floor Xorn and X were on. He growled as he saw them killing the anthros.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Xorn just saw blackness after that. She couldn't feel anything at all, she coudn't understand why she couldn't see the world around her, or heavan and hell. She didn't feel any pull at all. Mabe I'm not dead after all She thought to herself, as she woke up in pain. The world around her was a mess. Xiax was coming closer to her every second. And X was passed out on the floor. She didn't know what happend until she relized that she haeled herself. She got up and grabbed a seraph blade.
"Enough Xiax!1" Xorn said as she drove the blade into his arm, then she did a back flip and landed on his back peircing it into his spine paralizing him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

He had fallen to his knees as he tried to keep himself up. He growled in pain as he started to fall. He looked up at Xorn,the red mark in his eye was less vivid as his eyes started to fog over. Blood came out of his back,arm,and mouth. As he laid there, his head dropped to the ground. He growled while moving,he had somehow healed himself. He got up grabbing Xorn and the blade in one hand.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:55 am

X opend her eyes to find Xiax holding Xorn. She grolwed and got up, but she felt very dizzy and it took her a while to steady herself. By then Xiax had the sword to Xorn's throat. X dove forward and landed on Xiax's head. She clawed at his eyes, making him loosen his grip on Xorn. X clawed at his hand Xorn was in and he droped her. She jumped off and scent Xorn a message. We need to get out of here...We'll come back later with a plan With that she grabbed Xorn by the scruff, turned into a tiger and leaped out the window.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 am

Finally,evil had completely taken over him. He transformed,demon wolf form. He shook his pelt and looked at the anthros. He healed all of them,the leader had pronounced Xiax to be the guardian and leader,being worshiped as a "god" to the anthros. In a demonic voice he said, "I order two anthros,the strongest,to be scouts outside these grounds and towards their camp. Be sure NOT to be seen." Xiax picked the stealthiest and strongest to go. Xiax transformed back to normal,running off towards camp. As he got there he was out of breath,so he walked around camp,noticing X come out of her den. He shook his pelt ridding of the snow on his back. He turned around before X noticed him. He looked up at the dark winter sky,then turned back around. He smiled towards her,the red mark was gone in his eye. His eyes started glistening from the moon light. He chuckled a bit. "Nice night,isn't it?" He looked down at the snow,he moved his paw through it. "Mind to go for a walk?" he asked in a cool calm,mesmerizing voice. He looked back up at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Xorn kept an eye out for X as she left with Xiax. She looked up and saw a raven, she sent it to keep watch on X. She used the first Sight ( To look through the eyes of a bird). She was also following behind them silently, and soundlessly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:18 pm

X stared at Xiax couriously, " I guess.." She narrowed her eyes and changed the subject, "Something happend back there Xiax, and i'm not sure of what," She aproched him with caution, "But it deffinetly has something to do with you." She bared her fangs and grolwed. "Can i trust you or can't i?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 pm

He looked at her with "fake" confusion. Then he looked down. "Very well then,I figured we could have taken the pups along with us,seems they would have a lot of questions and want stories told to them...seems we don't have an Omega or an elder,being that they're usually ones to tell stories and look after the pups." He bent his ears back,the red mark showed again in his eye,as if it was glowing. His voice was now half demon and his regular voice when he said, "It's fine X...I'm sure you can no longer trust me after what happened....but it was the anthros who made me that way." He started growling in anger,the red mark in his eye became more and more vivid as if it was getting brighter. His voice was back to normal when he tried calming and said, "I wouldn't be surprised if one of our pups had the Sight,and used it against me,protecting this pack,and protecting you." As he growled again he turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Xorn climbed the tree and started watching, until Xiax left. Xorn leaped down without a sound.
"I heard everything, and you can't trust Xiax. He's still under the influence of the Anthros." Xorn was still worried that he might come back. "Listen. We have to go back to the court. If you don't wanna go, I'll go alone. We need to stop Xiax and the Anthros," Xorn's voice was very determind, almost as if she was the Drappa and not X.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

He sighed,his ears bent down as he had sadness in his eyes as he looked back. He transformed anthro, (The avatar pic ^^) and jumped into the darkness of the trees. He ran through as he still had sadness in his eyes,but he didn't feel the sadness. He'd been trying to be normal again,ever since he had become one of the anthros,he was trying to get the old Xiax back,but the new Xiax was overtaking him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:10 am

X sat down, "I don't know about that Xorn. Some part of me wants to believe he is truely good, but another part needs to believe that. But i'll come with you, if i must." She padded beside Xorn, both headed in the direction of the court. Something tells me i might regret this.....
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:28 am

He ran through the trees,no sound to be heard. The silence had broken,and Xiax quickly stopped listening intently. He had heard rustling in the trees but no one else heard it around him (very keen hearing ><). He followed the direction,noticing a figure with what seemed to be an outline of a ninja band,blowing through the wind. "Assassin..." he said under his breath. He walked casualty towards him.
"Long time no see....."
"Very long time at that Assassin..."
"Ahh yes," Assassin looked down. "You have a...girlfriend,you know news travels around quite quickly ecspecially when your under exile."
"They catch you yet for murder and robbery?"
"Hell no,do you see my behind bars?"
"Hm...I'd figure they'd let you out for good behavior." They both started laughing at Xiax's stupid joke. Xiax looked in the distance.
"Ahh,I also heard you became the "lord" of the anthros." Assassin chuckled.
"Yeah..weird."
"I'm second command for those dim-wits,but don't get me wrong they pay good money just for killing."
"Heh..yeah.." Xiax started walking towards the building,Assassin followed behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am

X and Xorn reached the court. They stood outside, tails heald high. "Here we go"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:43 am

They ran,both with ninja outfits. They scaled the walls getting to the top. Xiax quickly jumped in,then he went invisible within a second. He ran down the steps,nothing was heard. He went into the court room then in the shadows reappeared,the only thing that could be seen was yellow eyes,and one with red underneath the pupil. Glowing like fire.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:05 am

He sneaked through the room,he turned invisible then crawled the walls. He moved towards a chandalear dangling upside down still invisible but the chandalear moved.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm

X and Xorn peaked in through the window, eyes pealed of any sudden movement.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Xorn started to creep against the wall, giving the signal to X.
(Don't know what else to write ><)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:40 pm

X nodded back and jumped down onto the floor. She puts up an invisible energy feild, then calls out. "Hello? Anybody home?"

(lol, well ya better think of somehting cuz i got nothing!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Xiax as well as Assassin jumped down from the chandelear,reapearing behind X and Xorn.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 am

X hears Xiax and Assassin but does not turn around, "Hey boys," She then turns around and smiles somewhat eviley, "Where ya been?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Like Magic
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: