Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Plague - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Plague - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The Plague - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:05 pm

"God damn those Jarjocks....." He growled then transformed anthro taking his hoodie and shirt off then dived into the freezing water. He swam down as far as the deep bottom floor and searched around,then spotted the dark figure. He swam towards the figure pulling it off X and started clawing at it. He then took hold of it and dragged it straight to the bottom of the lake's floor. Xiax losing the ability to hold his breath any longer kept fighting the Jarjock. He tried swimming to the top but his heart was slowing down and he couldn't hold his breath any longer,he stopped swimming and started to sink down as he saw X swimming up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

X stopped arrupatly and turned to make sure Xiax was following. When she noticed he wasn't there, she flipped around and propelled herslef back to him. Unable to have the stregnth to pull him up, she put her paws on his neck and said a muffled spell. Gills formed on Xiax's side, temprarily, and she tried to knock him to his sences.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 am

He was unconcious and was still floating down to the bottom. He never felt X trying to wake him,but soon after he woke and looked around confused for a second then started swimming to the top as the spell temporary time faded. He'd gotten to the surface and swam towards the side. He transformed to his demon wolf form,his silver markings now red keeping him warm as he stood there by the edge of the land.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:07 am

X ploped out of the water behind Xiax, pelt soaked. She returned her features to normal, removing the gills and fin. "What the hell was that?" She panted, dripping wet. The cold never seemed to bother her, the heat that she radiates when she morphs usually keeps her warm. She shook her pelt, than flopped down onto the ground, tounge sticking out.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:25 am

"That was a Jarjock,though surprisingly they're really not too keen in killing someone who's alive.....Something must be wrong with it for it even to appear in front of us." He shook his pelt ridding of the water then he transformed back to normal climbed a tree and laid down in it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 am

"Screw that.." X wheezed, and rolled over in the snow. She stood and looked over in the water. "If i can somehow make the water solid, could we go down there and figure out what it wants?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 am

"Heh...if you want." He raised an eyebrow while looking at the water.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am

X nodded silently and began the words of a spell. Her lips moved quickly and her paws began to glow. When the glow seemed almost unbearable, she placed her paws on the water and it turned into solid rock. With that, she jumped forward and trotted forward to the spot where the Jarjock supposedly was hiding. She tapped the rock and smiled, "Would you like to do the honours?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 am

"Hah seems to me you're having a great time,why should I be the one to break the fun out of it. I'm actually quite amused." He started to laugh then rolled over onto his back. "I give you the right to,your the one who came up with it."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 am

She shrugged, "Fair enough. Now normally i'd just turn into a dragon and bust a hole in this thing. But it's magic infested rock, so i need to use magic." She smiled and lifted a paw. Her claws were blue and littered with some kind of liquid. She ran her claws along a fair legnth, the width of the hole that would soon be there. The liquid splattered across the claw marks, she clicked her tounge and a small flame flickered a few feet from the liquid. She urged the flame forward until it reached the goopy claw marks.
The air filled with dust and rock in the midst of an explosion. A sharp wind blew the remains of the blast away.
X and Xiax stood above a very deep hole. X smiled and brushed some rock off from her head.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm

He walked up behind and asked, "Hm what are we doing here." He smiled and startled X a bit. "Sorry...um yeah what exactly are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:28 pm

"You know that Jarjock you mentioned earlier?" She curled her tail up and smiled, "Investagating" And with that, she took a step forward and began the long plunge toward the bottom of the now rockey tunnel.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:57 pm

He looked down and Xiax jumped down as well,Assassin followed down after. "Hm...if there's anything wrong with this Jarjock it may attack again and it's worse then being in water..." Assassin took out a huge two-handed sword,but he held it with one hand,it had a chain coming off of it of a mystical being at the end of the chain. He walked in front of X and Xiax looking around cautiously of every corner and breaking through the rock still looking for the Jarjock.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

He rolled his eyes as he kept walking looking at Assassin as he moved around in Xiax's mind.....stupid.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 pm

X whistled sharply and the cave light up. The walls of the cave began to glow an erie turcoise. With a swish of her tail she padded forward, the cave lighting up as she walked past. She came to a small section of the cave where she had scensed movement. She put a paw on the wall, the same liquid dripping from before, and set it on fire. With a large boom the wall blew up, leaving a gaping hole in the centre of the wall.
"Well i'll be damned" She was standing by the entrance, a somewhat evil smirk on her face as she stared at what she saw.

-(come up with something- You came up with the Jarjack, you tell me what you see ^^)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 am

"Hell!"Xorn yelled noticing that everyone was gone, "One minute they're here the next they've vanished!" As she ran she saw a huge pit. Then it all caved in. An explosion caved in the rock. Xorn panicked and was shaking furiosly. Shit! Please don't be in there, please!
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm

"Hm...if I'm not mistaken this "thing" is a Parxin."He walked closer to it looking and studying it. His ears started to twitch from a revaulting sound. He quickly looked behind padding around the corner. He ran back towards X and Xiax who just stood there looking at the figure. Without fear or anything in his voice or facial expression he said, "You guys go ahead,I'll catch up soon." He ran back turning the corner as X and Xiax did not hear the noise from afar but were confused as to why Assassin ran off to where they'd came in. Assassin found a large beam shaped rock,he grabbed it setting it up on the ceiling of the cave then kept running back through the rock that fell. He kept grabbing large beams of rock and setting them side by side sure enough the rocks would hold the falling boulders and small rocks from getting to X and Xiax. Assassin put in the last beam as a huge boulder was falling,he started running back towards the entrance but the boulder came down on his tail. He whined in pain as he tried to get his tail out soon enough his tail ripped off,then he ran off towards the entrance while rock still fell hitting Assassin having him fall many times to the hard rocky floor. Many scrapes,scratches,and cuts were all over him as he still ran through trying to dodge the rock. He growled looking back while running,he turned around as he pushed off one boulder then transformed into an eagle/hawk flying through then transforming back into a wolf as he got to the beams. He transformed into a tiger/wolf now having huge claws he dug a hole underneath in the rock and came back up where X and Xiax were. He shook his pelt then looked at his little tail as he transformed back into a wolf."Told you I'd be back." He padded out of the hole he'd created his cuts and scrapes now bleeding as well as a few on his face and sides.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 am

"What'd you do?" SHe asked couriously. "And what's a Parixn?" She studied the thing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:41 am

"Let's just say we can't go back the way we came....There was a cave in,and I formed a blockage with the bigger rocks so they didn't come down here.Anyways." He transformed into a lizard regenerating his tail then transformed back into a wolf. He got up and padded towards the Parxin. "The Parxin are creatures of darkness and light. They are ones who can morph into something that they touch,confusing they're enemy. Now they can be very devious at times and they play pranks...a lot. I'm sure this one won't," He said as walking towards it then transforming anthro. "it's kinda different from the others." He continued. "This one seems trapped and scared in its own emotions." He said as he had his eyes closed and touching it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:25 am

X, feeling a somewhat attachment to this creature, walked up and put a paw on it aswell. "Why does it feel like i know it? Is it because i can change too?"
She backed up and stared at the Parxin, "Can it speak?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 am

Xorn turned into her beast form digging with all her might. When she finly reached a large passege way she turned back to normal. She reached the group in a matter of seconds.
"Well thankyou to who ever caved in the hole I was about to jump in!" Xorn said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm

X looked at Xorn with a somewhat annoyed look, nodding toward the Parxin. She faced it again and stared.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:04 am

He sighed at Xorns remark. "Sorry I shut it off,but I did it to save X and Xiax..." He looked at her with a sturn look then looked at his scratch marks which still bled.Then he put his attention towards the Parxin then looked at X. "Actually yes,they can talk you can try to talk to it but it seems to be a lot different then the others so I'm not really sure if it will..." He sat down seeing what X was up to.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:43 pm

"I say we just kill it," Xorn suggested, looking at Assassin's Why-should-we look, "Well why shouldn't we? It's just gonna cause problems." She lookedback at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:27 pm

X stared at the creature, purplexed by it's gaze. "Well, Let's at least try and communicate. If we can't get it off our land then it has to die, for our sake and those of generations to come." She sat down and huffed, "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 am

"No need for getting it off our land,it was really their land millions of years ago before us. Most have frozen in time and some still live since then without being frozen." He walked closer towards it and examined it even more. "Hm...it does seem a lot different from the rest of them but I can't really see what it is...." He sighed and pased back and forth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm

"Then what to do?" She grumbled and rolled over, her eyes following Assassin pase back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

"Damn it Assassin....." He got up looking at the creature grabbing it and bringing it out. "What is your purpose?" "M-My purpose? I have no purpose I never harmed anyone what are you talking about." It seemed a bit nervous and scared.
"Why'd you attack X?"
"I t-told you I never a-attacked anyone....you must have the w-wrong guy....there w-was another h-here s-somewhere."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm

X snorted and looked the creature over, then snarled; "Well i was dragged down by something that has the same form as you. But i can't tell what it was becuasue i didn't get any vibes from whatever had me..." She growled. "If it wasn't you then who?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:36 am

Assassin stepped up now still examining the being. "You know where the other is,show us."
"I never give in to revaulting Earth beings."
"REVAULTING!?" He started to growl. "YOU'RE ONE TO TALK!..." He quickly grabbed it only to be reflected by it and thrown back against the wall,head starting to bleed he was knocked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I never kill,only protect myself and defend,he is not dead but he may not be able to remember anything." Looking at Xiax starting to growl then towards X having Xiax stop Xorn running back towards Assassin trying to wake him. "Your friend Assassin is very......violence though perhaps at times can be nice and caring,he sometimes likes to show off only when he knows he can defeat something he backs off away when he can't. Xiax you are the leader of this pack as well as X being your mate. You'd do anything to protect this pack and you're trying to get your son not to be like you...and....he already has as you have already seen from time to time.You have had a spell brought to you by Siphara having you kill 100000 animals though now you get controlled by your evil you forget everything and are a danger to everyone around you.X,you are very loving and caring towards others you can be agressive,or violence when needed.You've noticed the going ons with your son as he becomes older."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plague
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: