Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Plague - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Plague - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Plague - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 am

X shook her head and wined. "And now's the part where we're soposted to ask, 'How'd you know that?' Na, that's not the way we revaulting earth beings work, is it?" She bared her teeth. "We don't care what you know of our pack, we want to know what's threating our pack. Which of course isn't you, if you only defend yourself..." She turned her back and sighed.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 am

"The other being is a Parxin...I be not Parxin,no I be Nixrap I opposite from Parxin. Other being ran off from seeing large wolf creatures." The Nixrap pointed towards Xiax and Assassin. "Nixrap's are nice Parxin evil...they destroy." He walked a little then said. "My name Corgenex I protect wolves from Parxin..Parxin is that way." Corgenex pointed towards the other end of the cave and walked that way towards where the Parxin is.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:56 pm

X flicked her tail and turned to follow the creature known as Corgenex.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:42 pm

He sighed padding towards Assassin's limping abled body and grabbing him by the scruff dragging him along as they followed the Nixrap towards the Parxin. The Nixrap giving off a light blue glow as it walked through the darkness found the Parxin.Corgenex's light from afar started to move quickly. Xiax's fur started to light up red as he still followed looking out for the Parxin. Once he spotted it he ran after it and grabbed it after letting go of Assassin leaving him behind with Xorn.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

X was about to run after Xiax, but she turned to the Nixrap and nodded her thanks. She bolted after him, wondering what he planned t do with the creature.

Munites later, she was feeling weak as she caught up with him. SHe looked at the ground and wined. There was puddles of water forming around the tunnels.
She grolwed at Xiax, "Xiax, we have to get out of here! The spell's wearing off!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 am

He sighed then looked back. "You two go and take Assassin and go back,I'll go ahead and grab the Parxin.I'll be right behind you." He ran forward on searching for the Parxin once more.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am

X wined and hesitated for a bit, but then turn and ran. She reached Xorn and Assassin, they were looking around wairly at the water.
She barked a word of magic and there was a flash.
They apeared on the side of the rock lack, which was now turning more watery. She wined and looked over the edge, hoping Xiax would come out soon.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 am

Xorn saw how worried the others were. She leaped from solid rock to rock nearly slipping. She reached the gaping hole and jumped in seeing Xiax lunge at the Parixin, he turned around seeing her and was furios. Xorn turned beast form and threw Xiax an the Parixin out of the hole. But it was too late the rock turned into water just as Xiax got out, and it caved in on her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:48 am

(Wow....okay)

He growled looking at the water. "What the hell!?" He jumped back in the water moving the two rocks that trapped Xorn. He grabbed Xorn throwing her up out of the water and he swam up as well, as he got up on shore he was breathing heavily catching his breath.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:54 am

(XDD)

X got up and walked up to Xiax's side, then sat down. She nuzzled him, and provided some warmth. "Are you ok?"
She looked at Xorn aswell, "Are you both ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:57 am

He gave Xorn a sturn look. "I'm fine..." He nuzzled X then got up and walked away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 pm

X nodded and stared after her mate. She was about to turn and follow him when she heard a howl from far off. She shook her head and turned around, knowing Fable was were calling her. "I'll cya later Xorn." She Sighed and bounded itno the darkness of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm

(Teehee)

"Let me come with you, Raziel needs some more play time," She said panting, "Why is Xiax so mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm

"Mad at you?" She looked at Xorn, "Well.. I don't know really. I guess.. um.. I think it's a guy thing." She shrugged and looked at the ground, thinking about her pups and how she would best be teaching them their final survival skills soon.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:21 pm

He sighed while padding off looking back towards Xorn and X his ears suddenly bent down hearing them from far off. He stopped for a second then padded off in the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:36 am

They reached camp and Fable came running. "Hey! I wanted to try to see if i could-"
"Where's your sister?" X looked around past her son.
"Aspen? Er... I don't know.. um.." Fable bent his ears back.
"Didn't I tell you to keep watch on her? She tends to wander off by herself.." Just like her mother.. She continued in her head.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

He padded up from behind X looking down at Fable. "Who are you to say that you don't know where your sister is?" he questioned. He looked up at the sky and gave a small howl figuring Aspen would hear it and come back. He sat down waiting at least ten minutes until Aspen finally showed. "Where were you Aspen?" he asked his voice sounding concerned.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:10 pm

~~~~~~~
Aspen bowed her head, ears back. "I was just exploring.. I guess.." She had felt some kind of need to wander beyond the wood. She had followed it out until it let her to a herd of elk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hunting?" X asked, reading her mind. "Well it is indeed time to finish your training." She looked over to Fable, then to Xiax.
"Shall we?"

Once they were out in the wood, X spoke; "Now. Hunt and find as much prey as you can. One of us will be watching you, but yuo won't know it. So do your best."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:53 pm

He looked over at X. "Eh.....I guess..." He looked away thinking about what may happen.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:42 pm

AS the pups took off, one right and one left, X asked; "So? Which one would you like to follow?" She stood and cocked her head.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:43 am

"Aah well Fable I suppose...." He went and padded off in the left direction.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 am

X turned right and jumped into a tree, where she morphed into an eagle. She flew above the trees until she saw Aspen.
She flew down and landed on a branch, spotting her daughter creeping up on a lone elk.

~~~~~~~
Aspen crept with her tail between her legs, keeping as quiet as possible. She could see her prey now, as it fed on the growing grass in the clearing. She was about five feet from it and behind a bush. Slowly.. Slowly..
There was a flash of black as Aspen moved. And the elk was lying on it's side, dead.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 am

He looked and followed Fable in the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He looked around smelling for an elk,finding one he crouched down. "Gotcha!" He ran quickly towards the elk his eye gleaming red and grabbed the elk by the neck violently thrashing it back and forth blood spladder everywhere.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xiax seemed pleased in the result of Fable,but saw his eye. Xiax started to growl,his eye as well now gleamed red. Xiax jumped over logs and rocks running towards Fable. Fable jumped as he saw Xiax running towards him he stood growling towards Xiax then ran after him grabbing his neck and doing the same as he did to the elk. Xiax flipped up out of his grasp grabbing Fable's tail whirling him around and around as Xiax circled quickly around in circles then let go having Fable hit into a tree. Fable got up back to his sences seeing his father coming towards him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have done well." Aspen jumped as she heard her mother's voice from above. She looked around but didn't spot anything except a bird. She bared her teeth at the winged creature and turned her head to look for her mother. No such luck. But when she faced the trees again, the bird was gone. Aspen perked her ears and listened.
Silence. But then...
The next thing she knew her mother was standing over her, claws on her chest. "Did you not reckonize me?"
Aspen shook her head. "You were the bird? "
X nodded and flashed her fangs.
"But wouldnt't i have been able to smell you?" She cocked her head.
"The ability to hide your scent comes with being a shape-shifter. I-..." Her mother lifted her head, ears perked.
"But how-"
"Shh.." X cut her off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X turned her head toward the sorce of the noise. "You hear that?" She asked her daughter.
"Hear what?" Aspen grunted and pushed her mother off of her.
She spun around and darted into the wood with vampiric speed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

X reached the clearing where she found Fable and Xaix fighting. Their eyes were gleaming a bright red and their movements were graceful but deadly.
She jumped forward and landed between the two. She threw up a berrier between the two and set it a flame.
"What the hell are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Xiax growled pacing back and forth staring at Fable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I-I.....I don't understand...why's dad evil now?" He paced back and forth towards the opposite ways Xiax did. "I was only bloodthirsty when I attacked and killed the elk....is he like this because he saw me...evil? Because he doesn't want me like him?" He noticed his father trying to go around and or break through the barrier.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xiax losing his mind and memory becomes even more bloodthirsty still pacing back and forth,he jumped higher then the barrier getting over it then started to run after Fable,but X moved the previous barrier around Xiax. Him now seeming more muscular endored,eyes completely red,green toxics coming from his fangs,spikes grew out of his back, the look of a demon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am

"Xiax!" She roared and ran forward, leaping into the air and changing into a dragon. She planted a huge claw on Xiax and gave a deep, throaty growl. "Fable, follow your sister's scent and get out of here."
"But mom! I can totally deal with-"
"No. You are far too weak. I can barily take him." But X knew Fable probablly wouldn't listen. She saw him outgo a transformation and lunge at her, his anger overtaking him. She swiped her tail and flung him off. "Fable! Don't let it control you! You have to-"
There was a flash of gray as Fable came from the trees and striked X across the cheek. She snareld in pain and turned her full body toward him, where he as smiling at her.
"Think you're all that? No way." Fable jumped for X and threw a blow at her neck, where blood spewed out.
She gasped and turned back to her original form, but managing to stay standing. "You-"
The wind was knocked from her and she found herself pinned to the ground, Xiax over her. His fangs were dripping and he was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:38 am

He looked up seeing across of him was Fable,as his normal self, looking down at his mother. Xiax jumped over X and lunged for Fable as Fable moved to the side grabbing his fathers neck. Xiax started to growl. "Do it Fable,everything will go away." He started to growl louder. "DO IT!" Fable closed his eyes tightly hesitating to kill is own father. Xiax looked at Fable starting to turn his head quickly to grab Fable,right then Fable snapped his jaws together and quickly let go backing away. Xiax shook his pelt circling around to face towards Fable. "C'mon Fable......finish me!" Xiax started to cough up blood then started to growl towards Fable getting ready to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Xorn leaped from the tree where she was resting and landed between the two of them, she growled at them. Xiax lunged trying to get her out of the way but was immedietly sent back from a flash of lightning. "Back off Xiax! Think about what your doing! Your about to fight the only son you have! To the death!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 am

X got up with a flash and stood back to back with Xorn. She kept her eyes on Fable while Xorn watched Xiax. "You got my back on this one Xorn?" She asked, her tail up high and her lips pulled back over her teeth in a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plague
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: