Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Plague - Page 4 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Plague - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The Plague - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am

Xiax looked towards Xorn then all of a sudden vanished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fable looked around confused as to where Xiax went then looked towards his mother the all of a sudden was striked in the back by Xiax. He whined in pain as he fell but quickly got back up and turned around facing him then quickly transformed still being smaller then Xiax but a bit larger then X. He ran after Xiax jumped,vanished then was found next to Xiax his jaws wrapped around his neck. Without hesitating this time Fable snapped his jaws together again,now leaving Xiax limp. Fable now being able to control his powers and himself was back to his normal self and backed away from his father as his ears were bent back. He looked over to his mother and one lone tear fell from his muzzle. Fable looked away and closed his eyes then turned and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:43 pm

X stared in horror at her son. Her eyes filling with tears.
All of a sudden she let out a shreak of anger; "How dare you!" She ran forward and leaped on her son, her jaws snapping around his neck. She bit down, letting the vemon drip from her fangs and into his body. She picked him up and shook him back and forth, then threw him across the clearing. He hit the ground with a thud and lay there panting, blood dripping from his teeth.
She growled; "Fable. I don't want you dead. But it shocks me that you would kill your own father... You knew why he was mad at you."
She bared her teeth and jumped over to her mate.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 am

Fable looked over towards his mother as he got up. He padded slowly with his ears bent back. "I...I only killed dad...because...he wasn't evil because of me he wanted me to,and so that he wouldn't kill you. He knew all along that sometime, at some point he'd be completely evil,probably hurting you and Aspen and that me seeing him like that I.......kill him. He wanted me to,before he died he told me that everything would go away." He sighed and looked at his mother with sorrowful eyes then looked at his father and padded closer towards him crouching down next to his paw,then crawling underneath his arm curling up next to him. Fable rested his head on to his paws as his eyes filled with tears. He looked towards the left noticing Aspen padding up not noticing anything then as she got closer her facial expression turned to shock and horror.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:16 am

"That means nothing." X snarled, her fur bristling. She snapped at Fable; "I would rather die by his own paw than of old age." She stared at Xiax's body, "I'd rather have him killed by an enemy.. Not my own son!" She grolwed and swipped a paw across the ground, sending a wave of energy across the ground. It hit Fable, scending him flying away from Xiax's body.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:18 am

Fable landed harshly on the ground moving slowly as he got up and looked over towards his mother. He bent his ears back then looked over towards Aspen. "Don't bother going over there....."
"What happened?!" Fable sighed looking sad and guilty. "Don't tell me you...." Fable nodded. Aspen started to growl and tears rolled down her face she stopped growling and looked at him. "It...it's not your fault Fable,you did it to defend yourself and to protect mom..." Aspen sighed and closed her eyes. "It would have happened sooner or later..."
"Yeah,but now I have no reason to be around anyone."
"Couldn't you heal or revive him?"
"Maybe...but I'd need practice from Assassin to do that,but if I heal him and he still becomes evil....I don't think it's really the right thing to do is to bring him back...he'd probably die again either from one of us including mom or just from exaustion if he stayed evil."
"I hope we can figure something out,mom looks very heartbroken...." Fable nodded and sighed as Aspen padded towards her mother. Fable limped away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

X turned away from her mate, her eyes closed. She opend them to find Aspen coming and looked at the ground. "Leave me be, Aspen.." She stood up and raised her eyes to meet her daughter's. There was a sudden wind, and with it carried the scent of blood and magic.
Blue lights formed around the area and began to swirl around Xiax's body. They stopped, and began to flash. Blue. Red. Blue. Red. The cycle continued and didn't stop. X murmered sevral words under her breath. A spell. When she finished, there was a large swirl of blinding light, and the wind became far stronger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspen was pushed backward from the small circle. It was as if there was a berrier being formed around her father's body. The wind was vicious, but she fought it hard as she could. She knew her mom was attempting something, but she was unsure of what.
The wind was followed by a shower of the flashing balls. Aspen squinted aginst the harsh wind and gasped. They were alive. And they were coming after her.
She let out a shreak and retreated, only to find that the wind died down and the balls back in their place. She cocked her head and lifted a paw to step forward, when she felt the wind pick up agian. She pulled back. The wind stopped.

Her mother was staring at her as she stepped in, then out. "None shall step here. If this is where he is to rest, i want this rest in peace." Yet X was still standing by the body. But it must have been because it was her power that made the circle.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 am

"You can't hide from the truth mom,you know even if he does come back he's gonna die again and perhaps the next time would be his last,no one knows for sure. If he lives again he may also kill all of us before he dies himself." Aspen sighed and turned then padded off. "I figured we could all see him for the last time together..."------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fable angered,guilty,and depressed ran far off away from camp having thoughts of never coming back. He had ran into Assassin and Toxic in the middle of a conversation. "Hey guys! You gotta help!" Fable was so concerned he couldn't tell them now that his father was dead. Fable started to run back barking for them to follow. "C'mon c'mon!" "Alright,alright....let's go Toxic..." Assassin followed Fable. "So what's happened?"
"I-it's my father....he's dead!"
"What?! How'd it happen!"
"I....killed him."
"Hm...he was his evil self huh....and he never changed back. He's told pretty much everyone that he'd go against us or even stayed evil. No need to fret though young Fable." As they walked they walked up to X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:15 am

She bared her teeth and barked in frustration; "Just leave me alone!" She disapeared in a flash, leaving her pups and her back behind.

She re-apeared in a unknown place. Her anger must have overcome her power and taken her somewhere she didn't know of. X looked around, confused. She spotted sevral large mountians in the distance and her eyes somewhat lit up.
"I just need a break from this..." She sighed, and sat down, focused her magic abilties until they were al around her. She shoved them deep, deep down inside of her, so she wouldn't use them as a first defence. Her shape-shifter side couldn't be pulled away because it was part of nature.
She figured she would follow the mountians until she came across a normal wolf pack. Maybe just hang around them for a while... As long as they don't discover her powers.
With a huff she lept forward and began a long, journey to the far off mountians.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:21 am

He sighed and padded forward in front of them looking down at Xiax. "There's no way we can revive him Assassin..." He padded around in a circle around Xiax. He looked at Fable as he slowly got closer to his father. "Fable-" "Toxic no." Toxic growled being very annoyed he then turned around then sat down. "What the hell..." He backed up holding his paw to his head then sat back down growling still holding onto his head. He looked over to Assassin nothing happening to him,he looked at Fable still nothing. The Plague.... He thought. "Xiax had it....and only demons get it...."
"What is it Toxic?"
"You're not a demon Assassin it won't effect you..."
"What are you talking about?" Assassin moved closer to Toxic,Toxic's paw slowly came off his head showing his face being larger and demon like. "Only demons....just demons...of hell..." Toxic became larger in size growling.
"Toxic....?" Fable ran up to him. "Toxic...." Toxic's fangs grew dripping of green toxic poison,his claws glowing green,his eyes turning to a glow of red. Toxic slashed Fable as he got closer,having Fable fly back into a rock knocking him out and blood oozed out his mouth. Toxic looked to Asssassin then to Fable as he was waking,Toxic padded towards Fable and as Assassin jumped for Toxic, Toxic grabbed him in his mouth biting down quickly and throwing him to the side. Fable backed up barking towards Toxic. "Toxic! You gotta fight it! Fight it Toxic!" Fable yelled. "You'd never kill a pup let alone another wolf!" Fable lied,really not knowing if Toxic would but trying to convince him or to make him change back. "Toxic...TOXIC FIGHT IT!" Toxic slashed Fable again having him lay there motionless,Toxic became his normal self not remembering what happened. He backed up looking down at Fable then padded closer he let a healing liquid come out of his fangs drip into Fable's wounds healing him but he didn't get up. He looked over at Assassin as he padded up to him. "Toxic....leave." Toxic backed away anger showing on his face. He stood next to Fable and looked down at him seeing he hasn't moved. "Toxic....he's gone."
"I healed him."
"He won't wake up." Fable moved a little and looked up at Toxic and got up backing away. Toxic padded towards Xiax letting healing liquid drip from his fangs into his neck wounds. "Think again..." Toxic padded off flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am

X walked along in the wood, staring at the ground. The shadow of the trees loomed over her, and the wind carried the scent of freedom. Her eyes flickred back and forth, the bright blue in them twisted in a blueish topaz.
As she walked she kept her scences alert, for she was tresspassing in other territory. The smell of prey was strong, but she knew if she hunted here she would be hunted. Yet the aching pain in her stomach was telling her diffrently. Drool dripped from her muzzle and she licked her lips. Her lips pulled back in a hungry growl.
She could stand it no longer. Her body automatically turned her into the scent trail of an elk, where she broke into a run.
Her legs skimmed the ground in a graceful movement. Her ears and eyes alert and prepared to kill.
She skidded to a stop in the bushes, heart racing. A heard of elk stand in the grass. She smiled and prepared to pounce.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Suddenly the wind was knocked from her, and she found herself under a large male wolf. His large jaws right in her face. His eyes locked with hers, and they shawn a bright silver.
"Dante." A commanding growl came from behind the male. "Stand off, i'd like to see who'd dare tresspass."
Obediently, the wolf known as Dante rose and sat a few feet away.
Out of the bushes came a fair sized male, probablly a grey wolf. Sevral more wolves of all kinds aproched from the bush, anger in their eyes.
"Who do we have here?" The grey male growled, teeth bared. "And how dare you hunt in the territory of the Shadow Hunters?"
X lifted her head and met the eyes of the commanding wolf, a blue glint shining off of them.
His lips pulled back in a snarl; "Well?"
She stared at him for a few seconds, then at the wolf Dante, then at the rest of the wolves behind. This would be the best way to take a break.. They are most deffinetly normal.
She stood, confidence brewing in her eyes. "My name is X."
"Ah, well.. X. It seems you can't tell another packs territory from your own. Come, and we shall show you what happens when you do such a thing." The grey would turned and barked a commanding growl. Dante and the otehr wolves formed a circle around X and nudged her forward.

The camp was small, yet packed with wolves of all sizes. All eyes turned to her as the group entered the clearing. Angry and confused whispers rose as she passed by.
They reached a spot where the largest den was hidden behind a rock. "Beta Thor, what have you brought back from your patrol?"
"A lone scavenger. Hunting in our territory." The grey wolf, now she knew as Thor, growled. The other wolves nudged X forward into the now forming circle of wolves.
"Hunting?" A sleak female wolf apeared from behind the rocks, her yellow and commanding eyes bore into X's. "This wolf does not look as if she needs the prey. Look at her, compleatly healthy. Canott possibly be a stray." The alapha gave X a hard and confused look.
"Let's just say i'm a creative huntress." She smirked.
The female growled, "How dare you interupt an alapha! Do you have no respect for the nature of the wolf?"
"I have a fair ammount of respect, m'lady. It's mearly that, from where i come from, we do things a little diffrently."
"Well. If you do things so diffrently, then you wouldn't know what we are to do with you." The feirceness of the leader's eyes spoke of her seriousness.
"Oh yes, i am quite aware. But i'm afraid i canott let you do that." She smiled.
"What do you mean?" Words spoke of true anger.
"I would not like to fight your pack, for they would mearly injure themsleves."
"Injure themselves!?" The female laughed. "It is one aginst one huntred!"
She sucked in a breath, prepared to reply, when she was interupted.
"Alapha Echo, what do you plan on doing with her?'
"Just what she does not want. You will fight her, to the death."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:56 pm

X shook her coat as she was pushed into the centre of the circle. The largest fighting wolves and others crammed around her, ready to prove their superiority.
She growled as the first few wolves moved in to attack. She snarled and lunged at them, using the natural instincts of a wolf, and her advanced skills to shove them off.
More moved in, anger on their faces. And after she took them out, the whole group became restless and attacked at once.
X howeaver, read their minds and turned thier skills agist them. She allowed sevral to attack her, then moved out of the way as they clashed into each other. She ran to the side, jumping and knocking over those in her way until she reached the outside, where the alapha Echo was watching.
She stopped, watching as Echo told the pack of wolves to stop. "This wolf is mighty. A gift from the heavens. She shall not go to waste. But she has not have a full on fight, and i need to see that before i can make any decisions."Echo cocked her head to the side, a signal for the largest of the fighters to step up. The wolf known as Dante aproched.
X growled and stood in a fighting posistion, ready for the challenge. Dante bared his teeth and lunged for X, landing on top of her. She wined and looked up into his eyes. She went limp. "I did not think a wolf as powerful as yourslef would be so submissive to the lead fighter. Will you not challenge me?"
X smiled, knowing her trap had worked; "You an't seen nothin yet."
(Cue the epic action music!)
She pulled her back lags from under him and placed them on the ground, where she sprung up and tossed him up aginst a tree.
He got up and looked over to her, his expression of impression. He ran to the left, and as X read his mind he was about to hit her on the head. But he unexpetdly turned right and jumped onto her back, raking his claws along.
She growled and jumped up, flipping over and throwing him off. She then ran up a tree, a smile on her face.
You got some skills for your typical wolf.
She scent him a private message, knowing he would be confused as to what it was. She then caught him while he was distracted and lunged for his neck. Gripping it, she held him down to the ground, and bitt down lightly. She left four punctures in his neck,dripipng blood.
X lifted her head and looked down, "Let those scars remind you, Dante, that you were beaten by a lone wolf, mearly because you allowed yourself to be distracted." She whispred to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:19 am

Cain ran, faster than usual. Going faster and faster each stride following X's scent. He arrived in seconds just in time to see X hurl Dante into a tree. Echo snarled and hurled herelf at the offgaurd X. Cain intersepted the pounce sending Echo flying backwards and causing X to turn around.
"Who dare harm the alph- Cain!"
"Echo it's been a while, I see you've met my close friend." Echo stared at Cain in disbelief. "You know this..... This...... Enemy." Cain nodded with the 'duh' expression on his face.
"X, you must have guessed by now that this is my old pack and...... Well.... Ahem..... I used to be... Um close to Echo." He cleared his throat just as Xorn came roaring loudly down the path.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:41 am

Xorn flew around the corner, she knew nothing was up but stood by X and Cain just incase they would need backup.

Cain turned to X, looking at her questioning glance. J"I know you're probably confused on why I left this perfectly good pack. Well to be honest I was kicked out. he coughed awkwardly, "They found out i had a power, thought it would taint the pack." He lowered his head, he sort of missed his old pack. But he still worked out a smile. "Cain! You weren't welcome then, you're not welcome now!" the pack surrounded the three of them snarling fiercly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:49 am

X shook her pelt and stood up, her eyes hard. "Your old pack, Cain?" She stared at him, "It makes me wonder how you could have survived at all with such creatures.""'Such creatures!? Are you mocking us!?" Echo lunged at X, who tossed her off with unatural speed. Echo lifted her head moaning, "How-?"
"Well, now that you're here..." She sighed, "I assume i no longer have to hide.""Have to-?" The alapha's eyes locked with X's.
X let out a snarl, shaking her powers from the hole inside her that she shoved them down into . Her eyes immeditly lit up in a bright blue. They twilkled in the sun's light and magic swirled inside them.
Alapha Echo gasped as she saw X. "That is why you are so powerful.. You.. you..." Her eyes narrowed and she stood up, tence. "You are not of a normal wolf! You were that of the powerful race who caused the war that ruined the land! Your kind is revolting! It is not pure blooded! You and your pack do not belong in these woods!"
"How could we not belong here? There are very few us us, indeed. Yet we survive just as you do. You mark your territories just as we do. We feed our young just as you do. We howl to one another. We protect out boundries. We fight for our life. We fight for our salvation. We are alike is so many ways, yet diffrent in heart and spirit. And you claim that we do not belong here?"
"You were born with power and abilties of the gods! The heavens have given you stregnth and spirit beyond that of what belongs in this forest! You are not at home here. You belong with those whom hon the same traits as you."
"Spoken Like a true leader." X lifted her head so her eyes met Echo's. "But if you believe you are so intelegent, then let me ask you this, Alpha Echo... " She smiled a slight bit and murmered; "But if we do not belong here, then why are my paws placed on the soil right in front of you?"
The words hung in the air, almost as if Alapha Echo was hearing them over and over. Living up to her name.
"I-i..." A great silence came over the whole clearing as their leader thought about the female's words. "I do not know."
Surpised voices rang around the group. Their leader had been out-matched. Out-thought.
"Go back to your bisness. I wish to speak with our guests." The crowd growled and wined, but obayed.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 am

He sighed as he padded off,then took form of a normal wolf so no one would recognize him. He padded around Night Stalkers territory then padded off away from the territory to another land.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:00 am

Fable looked towards Assassin. "Assassin....what's happened to us,is it because of the powers we all have. Making us feel vulnerable where we're really scared but don't show it?"
"You tell me kid."
"Hah you can stop calling me kid Assassin,I'm merely a young adult now."
"You're still a kid to me." He padded up to Fable. "You being a young adult may have given you courage for killing your own father,but hear this. Courage isn't always cracked up as it's suppose to be,givin' the right and okay for killing your father doesn't count as courage or strength or even bravery,you'd have to do it in a fair fight for it to count. He let you kill him. He wanted you to kill him,it's just the matter of time for your mother to confirm what you did." Assassin started to pad off.
"Wait...Assassin...I don't understand..."
"When you're an adult you'll understand." Fable sighed and whispered to himself, "Seems to me the wise one can't fulfill his wise words."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never underestimate Assassin,Fable." Fable's ears pirked up looking behind he saw Xiax. Xiax smiled towards him. Fable ran for his father seeing his wound was still there he backed away.
"Hm..what's wrong?" Assassin padded closer to Fable and whispered in his ear. "He doesn't remember the fight Fable,him going berserk made him forget,and the fact he's been dead for a couple hours."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 am

Xorn growled uneasily, she still didn't fully trust Cain, so why would she trust his former pack(who completely hate magical wolves Like herself). This Echo wolf didn't look very powerful or the rest of her pack, but if they worked togeather they could probably destroy the Nightstalkers. NSP only had about 20 members while this one had hundreds. (making this like the sight) Like 500! Xorn sent a silent warning message toward X and Cain telling them her observation. Echo led the wolves to a small cave. "I presume that you are the alpha aren't you X?" X nodded slowly, "Well then you made by job much easier. You mist know that my pack of 523 can easily beat you're pack let alone 3 wolves, no matter how powerful you are. Stone, take Every member of this pack and make a circle, I don't care how many die just take them kill the outsiders."

Xorn walked without a fuss into the circle. She didn't hear anyone say let the fight begin, but she did see all the wolves rushing in at the same time.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 am

"You Fool." X bared her teeth as wolves of all sorts began to form a circle around her. She jumped on the first one, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Jumping on the the next one, she slit the throat. The the next, and the next. She looked around for her packmates, but could not spot them in the sea of bloodshead. There was someone she did find though. Alapha Echo, smirking as her wolves attacked.
A low growl rose. Starting in her belly and moving into her throat. With an angry grunt, she plowed through the thick clump of fighting animals and dove right for Echo's neck.
By reading her mind, X could tell that she was about to dive right. So she jumped right and, just like she planned, her jaws met the scruff of Echo's throat. Without hesitation, X bit down with brute force.
A few seconds later, the limp body of Alapha Echo lay beneath X on the ground. Blood dripped down the rock that hid the den. The Alpha had been killed.
"I may not be able to take on a full pack of wolves, but any wolf who's anyone knows the rules. If any other wolf beats the Alapha in a fight, they claim the rule of the eintire pack."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 am

He sighed looking down at Fable. "Where's your mother?"
"I-I dunno....she left somewhere to be away from us."
"From you?" He looked at Assassin then to Fable again. "What ever for?" Assassin padded in front of Fable and looked back at him shaking his head,telling him not to say a word. "What is it?"
"My alpha,you had been killed."
"Killed?" He looked over at Assassin.
"Yes..."
"Wha-what do you mean?"
"I figured as much that you wouldn't remember the fight...." Assassin cleared his throat. "Your son...Fable killed you..."
"Hmph...he'd never do that unless......" Xiax's eyes went wide and Assassin started to nod his head. "I went...berserk so.....I must have told Fable....to..."
"Yes I'm afraid so." Xiax looked down at Fable then sighed.
"Course I only allowed you to,so the rules of a wolf pack doesn't apply here. Right? Well...being that whoever kills the alpha is alpha...?"
"I-I'm not sure Xiax." Xiax looked towards his son.
"Well....at least I know you won't back away from what I tell you."
"Heh...yeah." Xiax started sniffing the area getting a scent of X he followed it. Pin-pointing to where she went he figured she'd run off to another pack or be alone. He padded up towards a pack seeing X fighting,he just stood back. He saw her take down their alpha right then he walked up through the crowd of wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 am

The fighting had ceased ad all eyes were on X and the dead Alpha. The crowd began to part, and her eyes lit up when she saw her mate walking towards her. "Xiax? You're..." She jumped off the rock and nuzzled him.
"I will not allow you to claim rule of this pack. You are not of our kind!"
X spun around to find the Beta, Thor, walking toward her. Anger shawn in his eyes and a low growl rose from his throat. She smiled and chuckled a bit; "Did you hounestly think I would take control of a pack that can not reckonise true talent when it is given to them? You could have used Cian to your advantage, and when I showed up. But you are a pack of fools, just like your pathetic leader." She turned her back on the Beta and looked at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:20 am

Xorn stepped forward ot of the pack. "Xiax, every time I think you die you always seem to come back. I need to quit worrying about you so much." she laughed a bit and turned to face the Beta. "Listen, I'm a beta as well, and to be honest I would listen to your new alpha if I were you." She looked at X and bowed her head, as did Cain followed by Xiax. Soon the rest of the 523 wolves. Everything seemed fine.
..... For the moment....
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:22 pm

X looked around at all the wolves with their heads bowed. She smiled a half smile ad was about to jump back onto the rock, when she was hit in the back and pinned to the ground. SHe looked up to find the large mae wolf, Dante. "So you think you can just waltse in here and take over this pack?"
"No.. not really. But i am in overall control." She got up and pushed him off. "I don't want anything to do with this pack... Not anymore." She turned around and faced her packmates; "Let's go." She began to pad off, but she turned one last time. "If out paths ever cross again, remember these words... A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. They both do the same thing, but not at the same time." X then lifted her head to the sky and let out a triamphent howl. "You're leader was the fool."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 am

"Hah,mortal wolves....only wish they had powers so majestic and powerful as ours." He started padding away then Dante walked to him seeing the gash on Xiax's neck. Dante grabbed the top of Xiax's neck,Xiax grabbed underneath Dante's neck knocking him down to the ground and pinning him down. Dante seemed submisive as Xiax's lips curled back into a growling smile. "I could take on your whole pack Dante and kill them all in one stroke. If I were you I'd back off." Xiax snapped his jaws quickly together making Dante flinch. Xiax got off of him growling low in a warning and walked off next to X while looking back at Dante with a stern look.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:42 am

Xorn Padded through the woods trailing behind the rest. They were talking about the Shadow hunters pack and their encounter with them. Xorn heard russleing in the bushes behind her, she perked her ears up. She smelt a coppery, tangy smell on the air. Blood. The voices in front of her vanished as they got farther away. Xorn entered the bush, only to find a tunnle. She knew from past experiences that caves ment death. But she entered anyway, knowing that if not today, curiosity would be the death of her.

(Take it away ppl, I'm still thinking on what should be in the cave)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 am

X paused and twitched her ears. "Xiax. Stop." She turned her head and looked around, "Where's Xorn?" Without another word she jumped back into the bush and began to follow her friend's trail.

She came to a small tunnel, which was strong with Xorn's scent. As she moved, she began to hear voices. But not voices of wolves, voices of humans. She began to growl, but tried to keep it quiet. She peared over to where she saw a the red flash of man made flames, and sevral men talking. There was a dead rabbit on a stick cooking over the fire, and all of the humans were drinking alochol.
".....fighting aginst the cities gangs." The first man was saying something.
The second one nodded, "Ya'ot that right. I heard that some'o those gang kids reported seeing large flying creatures around a certian part of the mountians.
"What 'daya think they are?" The first man asked again.
"Probablly some bats'r somethin'. What else could it be?"
"A Dragon." The smallest man in the corner spoke up.
"Dragon! That's fool's talk!"
"Ya, are ye loosin it?"
"There have been reports of sheep going missing. And large flying reptiles seen in the sky." He turned around.
"They're creatures o'myths! Not possible!"
"Believe what you wish, but what do you think killed that wolf we say laying on the cave floor earlier?"
X's heart beat slammed into her chest. Xorn?

(They thought Xorn was dead but she was just badly injred.)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:03 am

He sighed looking forth towards the humans he padded into the cave growling. He ran in grabbing two twin blades and transformed demon/anthro,holding on to the two blades he looked at the humans menaceingly now one eye turn red. He took form of a full blooded demon,looking tiger like. The humans kept stabbing him with their spears and shooting with their guns. Xiax took out most of them till one hit him on the neck where Fable previously bit him. He fell to the ground holding the back of his neck as it bled. The blood kept running down his neck,staining his fur. Knowing he'd probably die for good this time he took both the blades throwing them and they whirled around till they hit all the humans. Xiax fell without words,or howling of triumph.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 am

X stood frozen in horror. "Xiax?" She jumped forward and looked down at him, lifting her nose to sniff him. "Xiax?" She began to prod at his body. "Xiax, are you there?" She wined; "Xiax!" Tears streamed down her cheeks and she put her head down beside him, closing her eyes stressfully. How could this happen so fast? How'd..
She lifted her head as an idea struck her. Her eyes met his wound, and she reached for the magic within her and tried to close it. But somewhere inside she knew it wasn't working. "Xiax..."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 pm

Xorn saw the falling Xiax and limped over to him laying beside X. "If we have even the slightest hope of saving Xiax, then we have to get out of here. It wasn't the humans that attacked me." Just then a huge roar went surging through the cave, leaving the remaing humans clutching their ears with their bloody hands. "Go get out of here now!" Xorn shouted as Cain came sprinting into the cave. X and Cain grabbed Xiax and hualed him toward the the enterance Xorn was right behind them, but X looked back to check. Another roar went through the tunnels, and Xorn looked at the shakey roof as did X. "Run Xorn!" But X knew it was too late, and the cave crumbled in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Plague   The Plague - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Plague
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: