Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Inside the Forests Darkness

Go down 
+3
cegasa
Krazoa
Lone
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Toxic

Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 am

He pads up to them,shaking his pelt. "What do you mean stop?" He looked at X then Xiax. "He's not himself,besides he almost killed you X." He pads closer to Xiax and growls to "bring it". He notices Xiax lift his paw,striking him. He shakes his pelt again. "Is that all you got?" He looks at X whose eyes look angrier,then at Xiax,who right when Okami looked at him he pounced at him,pinning him to the ground. Okami turns around to his stomach trying to get up. The demonic aura is keeping me from lifting him? He growls while laying there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:52 pm

X's anger turned into something else. She murmered," Okami you have to understand." She walked up to the two and looked at Xiax with dull sad eyes. "Xiax, I know you're in there somewhere...." she paused and came closer "The Xiax I know would never let something take control of him, he would always be fighting....he would never give up" X takes another step, "He's always there for me, for the pack. He fights and he wins." she took one last step, whispering in his ear " Your stronger that that, and that's why I love you."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:03 am

He growls,looking down towards the wolf pushing his paw into his back then quickly releasing,he looks at the wolf slowly getting up,he slashes his back. "Stay down mutt." Xiax says in a demonic/normal voice. He pads back still looking at the wolf and growling. He looks at X,sits down,growling low looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

X blinks and smiles. She pads forward and looks at him. Her smile full of happiness, she leans forward and kisses him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:24 pm

He sighs for a second,then gets up padding towards the wolf that's still on the ground.He lowers his head down towards the wolfs ear. "Worthless pup..." Xiax whispered into his ear,then quickly claws the wolf from the tip of his snout to the end of his back,as he pads off,looking behind with demonic eyes at the wolf,without turning his head.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:48 pm

X watched as Xiax left. Her eyes turned slightly dull and she padded off in the opposite direction. She lay down in a crack of a rocky cliff and close her eyes, a single tear falling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 pm

He pounces at Xiax grabbing hold of his neck,flipping him over,then pinning him to the ground. "I don't believe I'm the worthless pup." he says towards Xiax. His growl becomes louder,he strikes his neck down biting into Xiax's neck straight through the flesh. Xiax pushes Okami off,then charges he jumps and grabs onto his tail throwing him towards trees breaking one after another. Okami looks,seeing Xiax's eyes have turned white,black demon aura fills around and through him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am

He looks at him menacingly. He charges jumps and turns to his back while in the air and does a backflip,striking his jaws at Okami's leg grabbing hold and flinging him,he lands towards X. Xiax sees him jump from the bushes saying, "I can't die...but you can." Xiax turns demon/anthro running towards him picking him up,then throwing him towards the cliff where X is having him fall down the cliff. Xiax turns to normal,shakes his pelt drenched of blood and pads off again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 am

X opens an eye and sees Okami falling downward. She closes her eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

He falls,his paws moving. He hits the ground with a huge thud,creating a crater where he lays. Unable to move, he sees X look down,he suddenly sees Xiax creep up next to her,looking down over the cliff looking at Okami with an evil smile. He stops smiling when X quickly turns her attention towards Xiax,with many emotions in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:20 pm

X looks deep into his eyes searching for something, not sure of what.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 am

He stares into X's eyes his eyes gleaming. He quickly looks down seeing Okami getting up. He growls and jumps down landing on his paws,ready to pounce and attack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:57 am

X looks down after Xiax. She stays in her posistion, eyes fixed on him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Xiax jumps towards Okami,latching his jaws around his neck,his fangs grow,pearcing into his flesh right through his neck,his fangs inject red liquid into his neck,oozing out the top of the surface of the neck, making Okami weak,his neck slowly burning and desolving away. Xiax smiles towards him an evil glare. "Like I said...Worthless pup, and you always will be." Xiax says in a demonic voice. He pads around Okami in a circle.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:04 am

X watches the two wolves couriously, she studies their moves.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 am

He drains the liquid out of his neck and shakes his pelt. He gets up watching Xiax circle him. He pounces grabbing onto his back and slowly closing his jaws blood disperses out of Xiax's back. He throws him towards a tree making him unconcious. He pads closer towards him he sees flames around,he grabs the flames with his tail and throws them at Xiax onto his face and his whole body. Burning him. Xiax gets up and he shakes his pelt,getting the ashes off his coat. His eyes both have scars on them blood dripping from them and his whole body. His eyes turn completely blank,he falls to the ground,blood forms around him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 am

He pads along finding Xiax who has fallen to the ground and seeing another wolf. He turns to his anthro form (The avatar/icon I have) and takes out a bounty hunter gun,aiming for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:10 am

Without thinking, X jumps from the cliff, dive bombing and landing on Xailin. She jumps off him and stands in front of Okami. "What did he do to deserve this!?" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:13 am

He shakes his head. "A little warning could have helped..." He gets up grabbing his gun and putting it away. He looks at X then at Okami then Xiax who lays on the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:14 am

"Sorry.." She smiles and looks around, exausted. She lays down and watches as Xailin glances across the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:18 am

He walks to the other wolf picking him up. "What's your name little pup." He gives him a weird smile. Then he looks down at Xiax as he throws the wolf to the side. He puts his hand/paws on Xiax quickly healing him a white sparkle forms around as it heals him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:20 am

X drifts off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 am

He sighs sitting with his rum and drinking it boredly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 pm

He gets up,shakes his pely and looks towards Okami growling. He pads up closer and closer cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

He gets in attack position ready for Xiax to strike,but instead Okami charges him jumping. Xiax transforms demon anthro as Okami falls,he grabs Okami crushing him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 am

X opens an eye to find Xiax on top of Okami. She jumps up. Oh geeze, did i fall asleep? She watched the two fight, going to stand next to Blood.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 am

He sits there drinking,then throwing his bottle at Okami having it break when it hit the ground. "Knock it off!" he yelled standing up grabbing Xiax and Okami at the scruff of their necks. "You two are acting like little pups!" he growls. "I'll treat ya like pups." he said trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:10 am

He growls looking at Okami,as did Okami towards Xiax. Xiax stops quickly as Okami still growls at him. Xiax having a bored look on his face,Blood drops Xiax he sits down looking at Okami. Okami still growling,Blood lifts his hand turning it into a fist and punching Okami. Blood says, "I don't care if your new or not. And Xiax you should know better,being one who's been in this pack for a long time." Xiax sighs he pads off,as Blood throws Okami to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:59 pm

He tilts his head down and sighs,looking back up he says, "They need to learn to control themselves....I know Xiax can't,but I'm sure there's a way to teach him." He sighs again following the direction Xiax went, where Okami followed Blood behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 pm

X growles slightly. After having enough of bloodshead, she leaps into the air and turns into a bird, flying off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Forests Darkness
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next