Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Inside the Forests Darkness

Go down 
+3
cegasa
Krazoa
Lone
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:07 am

He smiles. "No problem,besides if you or anyone was hurt I'd help them." He gives X a small lick to the cheek. He slowly closes his eyes drifting asleep.Having nightmares of what might happen to the pack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 am

X smiles and doses of too sleep aswell. She felt a dark connection from the dreams XIax was having. Her ability to like up with minds was bothering her rght now.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:18 am

Xiax quickly wakes up,seeing X is asleep. He quickly pads out of his den through the forest to a cliff where he stands.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 am

X snores and wines. She turns over and shivers. She opens her eyes and blinks. Frost was covering teh tip of her fur. She currled up and coughed. A cold? Really? She grumbled sometihng and wondered wy the fire on her back wasn't keeping her warm. Or right...it's not real fire unless i wish it to be. Might act like it but it's not.. She wines and sneeses. "AH CHOO!" She shifts forms into a cat. She sneeses again and turns back into a wolf. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:30 am

Standing there he gives a short quick howl. He sits down his fur flows through the winds movement.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:40 am

X growls. Every time I sneeze i shift! I'm sick of this! She turns into a dragon and sets a small pile of wood on fire, then turns back to a wolf. She walks forward and plops down. Much better. Her ears twitch as she hears a howl. She turns hear head and crawls forward, giving a weak howl in relpy. She slips back to the flames and breaths slowly. Unseathing her claws, she begins to draw pictures on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 am

He hears the reply of another howl. He doesn't reply back.He just sits there staring out on the horizon of trees watching the moon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:13 am

X rises, feeling better. She squesses out of the den and pads along. She quickens her pace and shifts into a linx. She leaps through the trees until she reches a rocky hill side. She climbs up and peers over the other side. A figure was siting on a cliff across the valley. X Stood up and tried to get a better look. She howled and tried to get it's attenction.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 am

He looks behind at a tree,seeing a strange figure. "X?" he pads towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 am

X just sits there. Hmm.... She shakes her head and continues to sit. Hearing her name she turned her head, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 am

"X,it's me,Xiax." He jumps up into the tree sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 am

"Oh. Hi Xiax." She smiles at him and lays down on the branch. She looks around and rests her head sideways on the wood. "It's so peaceful out here, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:49 am

He jumps to another branch,laying down parilel to it,his arms dangling. "I'd say so." He looks out to the horizon watching the moon. "The moon shines so bright,almost like a full moon." Xiax rolls to his back on the branch. "The moon is so relaxing when you stare at it,it's almost like the trees are a sea of water,and the moon gleams on it." He stares off keeping his eyes on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 am

"Got that right" She turns over and wags her tail. "It's mezmersing"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Xiax for once after a long while becomes relaxed and drifts to sleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 am

X smiles as Xiax falls asleep. She continues to sit and stare at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 am

Xiax wakes,seeing the moon up high in the sky.Seeing all the little stars making the moon look bigger. He looks to X and smiles,then looks back out to the moon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:06 am

X sits with her tail wagging. She looks up at XIax and jumps up to his branch. She sniffles a long yawn. "I think it'd be best if i get to sleep." She smiled at him happily. "See you in the morning?" She inches closer slowly, and kisses him on the cheek. "Good night Xiax." She says, and bounds down the tree toward camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 am

"Goodnight X." Xiax said as she jumped down off the tree. Xiax lays there still watching the moon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 am

X lay down in her den with full happiness. She licks her lips. The bright moonlight seeps in through the entrance, lighting up the den with a faint blue glow. She curls into a ball and smiles, closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 am

Xiax jumps down off the tree. Figuring it's best to go to sleep.He pads to his camoflaged den,curling up and sleeping.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 am

X tosses and turns in her sleep. She jolts awake, sweat plastred in her fur. She lifted her head and rolled over onto her back, cranky "Uhhh.." She hisses and wiggles out of the den. X shakes her fur. The snow felt good on her pelt. She sat down and rooled around in it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:06 am

Xiax wakes,then pads out of his den. He pads off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am

X rolled over to find Xiax padding behind the dens "Where are you going?" She asks with puppydog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 pm

He looks at X while he was padding along. "It's nothing of your concern." He said. He pads off towards the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:44 am

X sighs and shrugs. "Ok.." She gets up and shakes her fur, suddenly tired of the game. She streches and pads off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 am

He pads in a "heroic" way inside the forest looking around for anything out of place,looking for animals at the same time.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 am

X pads forward, leaving tracks in the snow. She looks around couriously, sniffing every branch or twig that looked odd. She was digging around an old tree when she spotted someting shiney out of the corner of her eye. She nosed it and looked at it's shape carefully. It was round and smelt of human pups. It had a few marks on it and bounced when she tossed it at a tree. Huh. It's been a while since ive changed into something other than a living creature. X poked the round object and studied it. She practiced changing her form into the shape. She picked it up in her jaws and turned back to camp.
When she arrived and dropped the human's toy in her den and ran off in a random direction. She stopped after a whie of running and sat down. Her ears pricked and she turned her head to find Xiax padding in her direction. She whipped her head around and was about to run, No, if i run he'll hear. Her instincts took over and she morphed into the round object.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:48 am

Xiax still padding suddenly sees paw prints. He sniffs them. "X?" He pads around,his nose hitting a round object. He sniffs it,then paws at it. He picks it up with his paw,and throws it,seeing it bounce and at the same time making a strange noise.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:57 am

X wined when she hit the earth. The object sprouted a tail and then took the form of X. She turned around and looked at Xiax. "Ehem..." She smiles and looks at him. "That kinda hurt" She walks closer and sits down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Forests Darkness
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next