Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am

Assassin padding around camp thinking to himself then sits by a tree. He thinks for a while, then gets up sulking away with his ears bent back. His aggressive nature tapping into his head from his past, now forgetting almost everything and only remembering to be an assassinator his head now burning, full of rage. His forms changing one after another, all being the most aggressive of all animals. Finally falling to the ground with his paws over his head not knowing what had happened.

================

From his mishap, he finds many trees knocked down and himself stuck in a notch in a tree. He tried making the best of it trying to come up with small games from counting leaves falling, to scratching little things in the trees bark such as unknown languages only he and some others knew and scratched some pictures from his past of what he remembered. Mostly of being used for military perposes, assassinating, and really never knowing his real name, but his nickname of Assassin....
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:27 pm

He lay under a huge Oak tree, on his back, staring at the clear night sky. Thinking to himself was often what Tanis would do on his spare time, he enjoyed being alone.
Tonight he was thinking about his past as usual, when he was interrupted by many trees cracking in the distance. Tanis got up and slowly padded toward the disturbance. He saw Assassin just sitting there, under a tree, fiddling with everything. He made a low coughing noise to let Assassin know that he was here. "Everything all right?" He wondered. Assassin looked up partialy surprised to see someone standing there, but otherwise he had a perfectly normal look on his face.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

(Stuck in the tree and if some of you have played WolfQuest right now I'm refuring to the tree as the Moon Tree? I think that's what it was called haven't played that in a while.)

"Eh...well I'm really not sure what happened....Mostly what I've remembered is little bits and pieces of my past but..I can't say as to who destroyed the trees, or even how I got stuck in this one...but I can't use any of my powers while in this tree...it seems as if the tree was casted upon by angels...." (Also refuring to Darcials and Aerials but I'll keep it as Angels and Demons. So Assassin right now can't use powers cause of the tree having angel magic on it. Also meaning he's getting weaker cause he's a Darcial or Demon. For people who don't know Assassin is really dead he just has a headband or something that makes him visible and "alive" so really he's a ghost or spirit.) He riggled around trying to get comfortable, feeling pain on his body where the tree touches him. (Wow I just feel this is coming out like Inuyasha)
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 am

(Question: is the tree breakable to others say me? For now I'll pretend I can't. And is the tree laying down or is it still standing?)

The wolf nodded his head in understanding. "So these 'Angels' why exactly did they do this to the tree and to you?" Tanis padded along the tree studying it cautiously. After a few moments hesitaition he slammed his paw as hard as he could on the tree. Crunch! At first Tanis thought it was the tree that made the sound, but then a blinding pain went searing from his paw to his shoulder blade. He eyed the tree supiciously, not seeing a single dent in the trunk. What the Hell is this! Even with Tanis's unusual strength, he could not break the tree. He looked at Assassin who gave him a Told-you-so look. Tanis snarled furioulsy, ignoring the pain in his paw.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm

(Very Happy I Luf Inuyasha!! lol, tree.)
"What the hell are you two doing?" X jumped down from a pine tree a few meters away from the wolves. "Trying to get yourselves killed? Well gee guys, I would at least have thought that you'd go through depression before that happend."
She walked up to the tree and gave it a tap with her tail. "You can't break moon tree with simply brute stregnth. You'd need someone who draws their power from the moon to destroy it. Either that or.." She rolled her eyes. "We gotta get him un-stuck."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Lunar herd something in the forest. She walked fallowed the sound and noticed it was X. She trotted up to her " Whats going on here? I over herd you and you said something about drawing energy from the moon? Well I think im your gal!" Lunar gave a warm smile then looked over at Tanis and Assassin. "How in the Sam Hell did you get stuck in a tree." She said , with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:13 am

"Well if you hadn't noticed.....I don't remember all I know is I had pain in my head then I wake up stuck in this.....tree. It seems to me this tree has special powers to it, from angels..." He sighs with a disgusted look starting to growl and naws at the tree. "Ow haa ooooow it burns!" He growled even louder his eyes changing drastically, both changing blood red. "Too bad you guys can't take my headband off. Only I can but being stuck in this tree makes it so I can't use any of my powers..." He said in a demonic voice. His teeth become larger, his body at least 4X larger, and the tree stretches but doesn't break. Assassin's gone berserk....
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 am

(Sorry didn't answer your question Tanis, the tree isn't breakable and the tree is standing up straight.)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 am

Lunar straed at Assassian as he cried for help.. "Well , you see my power is attracting power from the moon and being able to heal people from its light," She looked at X , "Here let me try this.." Lunars looked up at the moon and howled. She flashed with light, and zapped the tree in half. She was able to get Assassian out of the tree. "There"
Lunar smiled and started to walk towars Assassian. But that wasnt the end of it. The tree burst into flames leading a trail of fire around all four wolves. Lunar and X looked at eachother and they spoke, " What the hell!?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:09 am

His fur burst into flames, looking towards the other three menacingly. At least she didn't hit me with her powers... He thought to himself. He slowly krept closer, now turned into a weretiger/bear mix he'd stood on his hind legs, larger then Tanis's beast form. He towers over the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:36 am

Lunar stared up at Assassian. Her fur was glowing blue.
" Woah. Well I guess you could have just done that instead of me trying to break you out of the tree with my powers.." She said while awkeardly laughing. Lunar ran over to the forest fire and tried to freeze it with her icy breathe. But , the fire was too strong. The tree must have been magical, making the fire have a sheild, and being unable to kill it.
"Assassian! Have any ideas how to get us our of here?!"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:28 am

Lone, skulking about as he trotted along a flat icy pond. He noticed smoke, but had thought nothing of it, still, he walked towards it just to check it out.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:50 am

Howling a blood curling sound, he growls now his eyes burning and throughout his skull, his fur moving like the flames. He makes the circle of fire come closer all around squeezing it even closer. Controlling the flames as it dances amongst the ground he grabs Lunar with the fire bringing her towards his hands. As he held her he felt a burning sinsation through his hand. He moved back a bit growling then sat down with his hands on his head feeling the pain.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 am

Lunar stands there, with a shocked look on her face. She looked at the scorching flames at Assassin pulled her away from the fire. The fire wall got closer and closer making the four wolves stand in the middle, without being able to move. The flames whipped her in the tail turining it black. Lunar yelped.
Her fur started to glow. She looked at the full moon. She gave out a loud howl. It was so loud her ears flattened, as for the others. The light in the sky faded and soon the only light was coming from the fire around them. She looked back down, and her eyes glowed. The flames turned into solid ice. She ran over to it and quicly slashed it with her paw, making it all shatter. Turning around , Lunar spoke..
"Are you okay Assassin?!" She smiled "Thanks for saving me." She said in a girly voice and gave him a lick on the ear. The forests trees were now mostly burned down. A quick shadow ran through the corner of her eye. She swiftly fallowed it.
"Whos there?" She growled...
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 pm

(I don't think you understood what I was getting at, but I'll play along.)

He sighed, then as he was licked in the ear he cringed, feeling a small burn. Later perking his ears up hearing some russles in the bushes. He sniffed the air, then the ground. "It's another wolf...." he growled. Walking towards the scent and sound he spotted it grabbing hold of its neck and forcing it down to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 pm

(oh sorry, were you trying to attack us or sumfin? and okay )
Lunar watched the wolf come out of the trees and attack assassin. He leaped on him, holding him down. Lunar ran over to the strange wolf and ponced on his back while biting his neck as a warning to leave them alone. The wolf swiped at her forehead, making the blood drip down her face and sting her eyes. She bit his neck harder and he fell to the ground and struggled to get loose. She put her paw on his chest and spoke through clamped teeth.
" Who are you? And what are you doing on our territory?" Lunar demanded.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 pm

( I believe Assassin's the one who grabbed my neck and brought me to the ground.)

He sighed looking at the wolf on top of him, his eyes glowing bright. "I'm not sure what my real name was....but what I'm left with was Lone.." He pushed the wolf slightly off of him getting up. "Anyways, just call me Lone, I was previously with U.K.R Pack when I was a pup, I'm not much older now, and they had abandoned me. Last I knew, they called me "Lone". Unless...someone comes up with a perfect name for me.... I'm stuck with Lone." He sighed sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Lunar stared at Lone and took her paw off of him. She backed away and looked at Assassin. "What should we do with him?" She asked.

(BTW.. Sorry for like not understanding some parts in your RPs .. sometimes i get the wrong idea)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:42 am

(It's fine)

He looked down at the wolf growling. "I'm not sure what to do with it...maybe we should just kill it. I doubt it even has a mother, and it's small and defenseless. So it couldn't withstand the tests..." He sighed picking him up by the scruff taking him to camp where Assassin presented the young wolf to X. "What should we do with this pup..."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:46 am

He followed behind the two wolves using the trees as camouflage as they took someone he knew. He followed them as they headed to a camp. He stayed off to the sides circling around the camp area, not touching the borders of the camp territory.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:54 am

"Well, we can't just kill him." She sighed and flopped onto the ground, looking stright into Lone's eyes. "And he's not a pup," She said, reading his mind, "He's been around for a while."
She stood, yawning. "I don't give a damn. Do whatever the hell you like."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:59 am

"B-but uh...what do you mean he's been around a while....He doesn't look at all familiar, just a weak pup." He sighed looking at Lunar whom was behind him then looked down at Lone. He picked him up by the scruff then started walking off. "I'll kill him then...." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 am

Targetting the wolf carrying Lone, he'd waited for the wolf to be out of sight of any other wolf around the camp. He began growling low still following behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:57 am

"That fool. I wonder if he knows he's being followed" She rolled onto her back, looking into the sky. "Oh well, he can take care of himself."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 am

He heard sounds coming from behind, he looked down at Lone then behind seeing white glowing eyes. "Who are you?" He turned around and went closer to the eyes. The eyes kept moving away from him finally he was pushed down, the eyes coming from a lone wolf grabbed Lone and had Lone run off. Apparently these two know each other.... He thought. He got up as the wolf was coming back growling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:41 am

Lunar walked up to X and flopped on the ground beside her. She rolled around with her paws up on the air and her burried in the snow.
"Do you think it`s right to kill him? I mean its not like he is a shitty, worthless thing. He might accually be useful in someway." She grined and hoped Assassin might decide not to kill the strange wolf.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:50 am

"The likelyhood of it is that he probablly won't get the chance." She perked her ears. "Hear that? Assassin's already got his paws full. I can sense Lone's presence moving away as we speak. And there's another wolf with Assassin right now, their probablly fighting." She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 am

Lunar ears perked up and she listened. " Maybe we should go check it out..." she explained. Lunar got up and shook off the snow. She smelled the air and her and X fallowed the scent of Assassin and the other wolf. As they turned the corner they saw another wolf who joined the fight.
Lunar stared at them while speaking to X " I know this is a dumb question but.... What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 am

She sat down, staring at Assassin and the male wolf. "We watch." She smiled. "This'll be interesting.."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am

He lays on the ground being pushed down. He looks up seeing X and Lunar. "Oh eh...yeah....anyone bring popcorn....or was it my agh turn..." he said sarcastically. He pushed the wolf off of him, getting up quickly then bolted for him grabbing his neck pushing him to the ground. "Or was it my turn to bring the entertainment..." He said with his mouth clamped down on the wolf's neck. He then threw the wolf towards the icy pond hearing it crack, then he ran off to find Lone. He couldn't have gone too far....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: