Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 8 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 8 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Unforgiven - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:01 am

He nodded. "As you wish.." He replied then ran off in the direction he thought Silent was at. He heard a yelp not too far, he followed where he heard it seeing an anthro ahead then saw a black figure near.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:31 am

(I like your avatar Silent^)

He crept behind Silent, seeing the figure as well. "Is that him?" He whispered in the dimly lit corridoor. Lone looked at him with an 'I think so' look. "What do you think is happening?" He limped closer to where Lone was standing.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm

(Sorry I kind of used your avatar Assassin)

Xorn walked, and walked, until she found the familiar place. Not a place filled with good memories either. She shuddered as she remembered her life at the Nightstalkers. She was happy there. It wasn't the most peaceful place, but she was happy. She left many months earlier to go on a journey by herself. She promised everyone she'd be back in a couple weeks. She never returned. What happend? U.K.R happend. (So I'm just going to incorperate a little bit of U.K.R in here. This is before the U.K.R first started.) She was on her way back home when a pack of wolves attcked her, and kept her imprisond. When she escaped, she fled to the mountains. She knew she could not return until she became more powerful.
Now she was, and she returned to find that the Anthros who had caused her so much pain, were back. They were attacking her family. They were attacking her heart. Xorn padded up to a door, when suddenly four anthros came out with guns. She smirked and flicked her tail. The anthros fell to the ground dead, her electric shocks had become more destructive. She broke down the door, and followed a series of corridoors. She stopped dead in her tracks.
"X!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:06 am

X was silent for a period of time. Trying to make sense of what she was seeing. "Xorn!" With a gasp she limped forward toward the female wolf. "It's really you right? I'm not holuisinating?"
With a smile she sat down. "You always knew the best times to show up." She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:38 am

Syl moved into the anthro building, as she was chased by two brute anthros. Oh...c'mon...the fuck they trying to do...corner me like a cat? I'm a wolf. The feared. My name brings fear to other lands, and I can't take on these brutes? I must be out of my mind...or losing my edge... She growled looking behind her, then ran forward quickly left jumping on the wall and ran on the wall. She jumped off the wall hitting into the two brutes, taking her large muzzle bringing her lips back into a sinister smile showing her sharp teeth. She opens her mouth wider, able to fit both brute necks in her mouth quickly sinking her teeth in and ran off, blood seeped and dripped from the warm taste of blood. She ran in a different direction, noticing Xorn and X. "Well...Hello there." She said with her same sinister smile.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Xorn laughed at her friend's remark. "Well, I didn't want you guys to have all the fun now!" Minutes later Syl is standing by the enterance. Xorn quickly turns to face her. Immediatly signals start to go off in her head. This was not an Anthro, but she was still an enemy. For now. "Who are you, and what do you want?" The wolf just stared at her, "Answer! Can't you see we're in the middle of a crisis here!" She roared at the stranger. X taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

She stood there and looked at the wolves smiling. "I'm just here to help for the mean time." She replied. "I figured you were fighting against the anthros." She shrugged. "For the record, I'm not an enemy, nor am I an ally at least not yet on both parts. Just acquaintances." She looked at X. "X we've met before on bad circumstances. Let's hope it doesn't happen again." She said Smiling and nodded.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

X let out a growl. "Alright. Very well.She sat down, her eyes moving from Syl to Xorn, to the wolves on the ground. "Xorn, we need to do something aout the rest of them. My wound's healed now. I want to scope the place out and find Lone. But.. "
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Lone looked to Tanis . "They're either gonna control him again, or just plainly kill him." He whispered, then crept a bit closer as much as he could. "We can't allow them to kill him Tanis..." He sighed. At least not yet... He thought in his head.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Around the Anthro base, he lurked around. His changed self made him feel more powerful, yet forget mostly everything. He looked in a direction towards a corridor, then down a hall seeing three wolves standing. He growled, as an Anthro came up behind him. "Kill them Slayer!" the Anthro called out, as they were also bound and ready to fight. "This shall be all their resting places. Besides... Silent by now, is dead." the Anthro laughed.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am

(Xorn doesn't knopw who you are Assassin, yet)

Xorn, X, and Syn saw Assassin and readied themselves. Xorn looked at X, who was looking at Assassin with regret. X knew who this wolf was, and she didn't like it. Curiosity got the best of her, and Xorn read X's mind. She gasped and stepped back. Dizzieness over came her. Her knees started to feel weak. "No.... N-no. No, no , no, no. It can't be...." Blackness had almost overcome her, but she stayed strong, "Assassin....."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:31 am

"Very well." He nodded at Lone, and crept farther down the corridoor. Once he knew he was close enough, he lunged at the Anthro standing over Silent. The anthro fell to the ground, as Tanis' pelt started to turn dark grey. He tore the3 throut out of the anthro, letting it die painfully.
"Who's next?!"

(lol that's emile's favorite thing to say from Halo reach!)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

(Yeah. I notticed> He says it wayy to much)

"Xorn.. You ok?" She growled at the anthro behind Assassin- or Slayer. She moved quickly and apeared at the anthro's throat, biting into it's flesh with great force. Blood sprayed across the floor as the anthro howled in pain.
"Stupid creature." She hissed with discust. It began to rise again, anger burning in it's eyes. "Why don't you say on the ground? Rest for a while? It'd be best you you. You look like you could use the sleep." She tore at the anthro again, this time ripping it's head from it's shoulders. The bloodied head flew across the room and slammed into the wall, red spewing everywhere.
"Night, night." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 am

She managed a smile looking at the even larger Anthro in front. "Sooo this is what happens when you're caught." She chuckled. "Nice boyfriend there Xorn." She said jokingly, knowing how precious one other can be. Though she broke up with her own,feeling the pain, she helps anyways. "I'll pin him, you two should manage a way to help him, some antidote or something...there has to be one near by." She said as running towards Assassin with a smile jumping and pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 am

Struggling to keep him down, she hit him in the neck, making him go limp. She looked back, then went to another room, finding some vile, she wasn't sure if it was the antidote. She shrugged and took it, injecting it into Assassin. "Not sure if it's the right one...but we'll have to find out." She said sitting and looking at Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 am

Suddenly she was completely alert. Every nerve in her body was screaming. She stood up swiftly, and launched Syl off of Assassin. The syrum had already been injected. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She snarled. Xorn knelt Beside Assassin's limp body. Suddenly his eyes flickered open. His muscles began to buldge. His ears pointed. And then Xorn remembered Xiax (Not Silent)

He laid on the cold hard floor,he was too weak to get up blood came out of his back. He growled from the pain,but as he was becoming one of them he became stronger. As he became stronger he got up. He was a lot bigger then his demon anthro,he roared a horrific roar like a lion. His roar was so loud it stopped all the fighting,the leader and the anthro followers of the leader were smiling evilly towards Xorn.
"He has transformed completely...." the leader announced. Two anthros grabbed chains,chaining Xiax up so he wouldn't kill anyone,his strength was becoming stronger. They had to have fifty anthros for one chain,and they had two chains holding Xiax. Xiax just kept growling towards Xorn and X,his eyes showed the flaw in is right eye more vivid,the red mark under his iris. His ears pointed,and bigger more keen. His muzzle was huge,his sharp fangs sharp,long,and pointed

"You've doomed us all! He's turning into a..... An anthro beast!" Xorn yelled at Syl. She sprinted for the doors, X followed closely behind. Their last visit resulted in Xiax turning into an anthro-beast. Now it was Assassin. And these Things...; she hated to call him that, but that wasnt Assassin. These things are nearly impossible to beat. Xorn didn't have to ask to know X remembered their horrifying experience. They were barley down the first corridor when they heard the all to familiar howl.
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 am

Syl swished her tail. "It isn't my fault...if you had any ideas you should've shared them." She growled while looking at Assassin. She ran to grab the other serum, and injected it into Assassin, using the whole thing. She noticed he was still limp, and out of it. She stood and waited to see what would happen, she looked back at Xorn for a quick second as she noticed them leave. "Then if it's my fault, I should be the one to fix it, or die trying, to save your asses." Her facial expression drastically changed to a more serious, evil look.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:58 am

Silent was completely confused. "I am a wolf...I am a born leader..." The anthro chuckled. "Xiax...stop lying to yourself" she said calmly. "Your nothing but a pup, a stray, you have no pack Xiax, no family, no mate, nothing at all. You're not a real wolf, your fake." Silent was shaking his head. "I'm not Xiax!" he yelled. "Whoever this "Xiax" is, is not me, even if I have to I'd kill him myself!" The anthro smiled wickedly. "Aaah..but you have already killed Xiax." She said slyly. "This really fucking doesn't make sense at all, who the fuck are you, what do you want with me, and why have you brought me here?!" Silent was beginning to get much angrier. "TELL ME!" The anthro used a forceful power to hold onto Silent's throat, squeezing only by a little. She held out a large vile of some purple liquid, as she held Silent's throat, his mouth became wider. She poured the liquid into Silent's mouth, rubbing his throat making sure it went down. "Now Xiax...please don't fight it, it will only make it worse." Silent was kneeling down on the ground, trying to catch his breath. "What was that..." He asked staring at the anthro. "Just a little boost.." He growled. His anger made the power of the liquid work faster, that's the reason why the anthro was trying to make him more angry. Silent fell to the ground, breathing heavily, the anthro leaned over Silent. "Now, Silent, you must do as I say. Or else, everyone you know will be dead in seconds. Assassin, Arsin, Syn, X, everyone. They don't know it yet, but they are infected with the deathly virus. If you don't do what I say, and your anger peaks maximum, they all will be dead. Now..I must give you this..." She took out a needle. "I want to make sure you do obey what I say, and you must believe you are Xiax." Silent growled, pain started to go through him as his anger rose. "Ah ah ah no we don't want to do that now do we...." She injected him, and had him stand up. "Now Xiax, you must kill everything in this base, except, me, Assassin, and Lone." She smiled as she watched Silent walk off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 am

(Muahaha it's exciting again!! And Silent, You dont know that Xorn came back right?)

Xorn and X sprinted down the halls togeather. Syl didn't know what she was up against. And if they could get out of there then they could re-cooperate, heal, and then come back to take Assassin. Why struggle and try so hard tostay alive, then throw your life away with your own two hands. It was odd really, they had faced no Anthros on their way to the front door. Just their bodies. Xorn thought if it was from the others when they came In here earlier. But seconds later She found out she had thought wrong. A hulking beast came through one of the doors. He was almost unrecognizable, even to someone who knew him well. Xorn had no idea who this wolf was, but X sure did. "Silent!" She whispers, her voice is truly hurt. Silent was exactly the same creature that Assassin and Xiax were. And now, the she-wolves had to face him again.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 am

(That's right, Silent/Xiax doesn't know Xorn is back.)

He growled holding his head, as he heard voices of what he should do. He walked down the corridor slowly, skulking down. He saw the small wolves. Kill them, kill them, kill them NOW Xiax! The voice in his head screamed. He struggled, but finally ran forward.

(Wasn't sure what to put)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

( :3 I realize it's only beeen a few months, but I miss this. <3)

Thoughts and emotions rampaged through X's mind. Sorrow. Fear. Anger. Worry. However she remained as calm as she could.
Acting quickly, she snached Xorn in her jaws and tossed her over Silent's head. She turned toward Silent, then with a flash of fur, was behind him and had already caught Xorn.
X knew her act would have startled Silent, but she also knew that she had to move fast. Becasue Silent was fast aswell. She shoved Xorn toward the way they came. Catching her eye, she murmered, "To the world, you may be one, but to another, you may be the world." She flashed a quick smile. "If you really love him Xorn, you'll fight for him, even if it costs you. And i'll never forgive you if you dont!"She turned to face the oncoming Silent. "Go to him! You might think it's pointless, but the reason for struggling this hard isn't just to stay alive. You know in your heart you have much more to live for."
X stood her ground, her eyes locking with Silent's. "Now Xorn! That's an order!"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm

She stood there for what seemed like forever thinking. Thinking of a world without Assassin. She thought of those many months that she'd been away. How painful they were. If Assassin had died she would have grieved all her life. But if he had become this and lost his soul forever... She could not survive. Then she thought of how proud he would be of her strength, and what she had become. She needed to see him. Him. For who he really is. And at that moment Xorn knew. She had a slim chance of saving Assassin. But if she knew there was no chance of saving him, she had to kill him. She would rather have him dead than then him be on the enemy side, manipulated beyond recognition. If not for her, then for him. Xorn had a feeling that he would rather not kill his packmates, his friends, his family, under the influence of the anthros. The, she ran. She dodged Silent and his swiping paws. She re-traced he steps flying through the corridors. Then she saw the beast. Towering over Syl. But still recognizable enough to know it was Assassin. "Assassin... Its me... Xorn.." She lunged, and slammed into his back. Throwing him slightly off-balance.

(Sorry I twisted your words X, I just finished reading Catching Fire so I kinda used the plot)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm

(I'll add more once Assassin adds something, hopefully sometime tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 am

(The beginning he's his "evil" self, then slowly sorta goes back to normal. The second serum worked but it took a while to take effect)

He growled as he was losing balance. Scars covered his whole body, making him slightly unrecognizable, his fur disheveled. The tension of pain. He'd fallen immediately to the floor. He looked up at Xorn, then dropped his head down. "I've failed...." he growled. He sighed, still kneeling down. "I've failed you all..." He stood up on all fours, as his anthro half slowly diminished. He didn't really look recognizable as his normal self either. "I've failed Night Stalkers. I promised myself to protect X and Xiax, in any way possible. Xiax turned to Silent...I completely failed to protect the Alpha's." He sat down looking down to the floor. "I shouldn't have been captured, I should have stayed with the Alpha's to keep them safe, I have no idea how I got captured...Or even who captured me......." He stopped talking for a couple minutes, studying his chest, seeing an "X" shaped gash across. He put his paw on it. My heart.... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:44 pm

He turned around, watching X running off. He looked to his side, seeing Xorn and Assassin. NO! They healed Assassin.....you must kill them Xiax.. They're of no importance to you at ALL! Kill them... The voice in his head became louder, he couldn't bare the sound, he began to cringe and fall to the ground. "Stop!" He yelled, holding his head. Xiax....don't tell me..don't tell me you've disobeyed me.... the voice sounded devious, yet Silent couldn't bare it anymore, there was something inside him that didn't want to kill them, and yet he did. He was confused. Xiax...you know what will happen anyways, once your anger raises maximum. They'll all be dead anyways, if you just do it, you won't feel any pain like you did before when you were angered. Just get it over with. Silent still held his head, growling. His anger began to rise, pain struck through his body, as it did to the others. I guess...you choose the hard way. You will all die. In his original Xiax voice, Silent said; "I will not give into your antics..." He sighed, breathed calmly. He calmed down, stood up and began to walk off, knowing where the anthro was. Xiax...you can't betray me. I'll just press this button, and take complete control over you, the liquid was just a serum, having a parasite of which when I press this button completely takes control of you..... He laughed. "Pitiful, you can try." He gave a small smirk as he still walked to where the anthro was hiding.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Lone peered through a vent above, jumping down, looking over to X, Xorn, and Assassin. He looked towards the way Silent walked off and sat down, then looked towards Tanis, then towards X, Xorn, and Assassin again. "I'm not sure if everyone's safe...I heard the anthro. She gave Silent a liquid, not sure what it does, but when he's angered it hurts him. She said she wanted him to kill everyone, except her, me, and Assassin, and told him to believe he was Xiax." He sighed, swishing his tail back and forth in anger. "I don't understand what's so special about me Silent and Assassin...I mean seriously I'm just a pup..." He looked at X. "Do you know anything..I mean by what's happened to us?" He looked around at the wolves. "Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:50 pm

X tilted her head to the side and began to trot off in the direction of Silent. "Courious Lone? Ask Assassin. I'm sure he'll clear everything up for you..."
She quickened her pace, following Silent's sent until she found him. When she reached him he was speaking aloud.
"I hope you know what your doing." She looked as him with expectant eyes. "But be careful.. Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 am

He looked at Lone with a disgusted look. "Don't bother." he growled. The anthro part of him was still partially there, and would stay there for who knows how long. He began to walk off, as he saw Lone trotting behind him. "Stop!" he snapped, his teeth bared next to Lone's face. He swished his tail, hitting Lone in the face, knocking him backwards, and Assassin continued. His eyes looked back towards Lone, noticing Xorn back there as well, as she looked at Assassin, glaring towards him. Assassin just continued on.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Xorn Looked at Assassin with desperate eyes. He wasn't just walking away from her, he was walking away from Assassin. And although she felt a bit selfish; She was felt more hurt when he turned his back on her. Assassin was just about to walk out the door when Xorn placed something on the floor. Something she had carried with her when she left. Kept with her when she was captured. And stole back before she escaped from the U.K.R when they took it from her. It was a small peice of wood, with carvings of wolves on it. Assassin had given it to her when the pack met up again after a couple months, he'd made it himself. And why did she keep it to this very day? Because Assassin gave it to her.
"I thought you might want it back"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:17 pm

He stopped, turned around, then looked down at the wooden piece. He put his paw over the piece, slightly brushing it across it. He remembered. He sighed bending his ears back, looking towards Xorn. He picked up the piece, seeing a small thread of string on the floor, he pierced a hole into the top of the wooden piece, sticking the thread through, then tied it. He went and walked towards Xorn, placing the now necklace around her neck. He backed up, then smiled. "It belongs to you." He said softly. He looked down at Lone, who was now hiding behind Xorn, looking at Assassin with confused, and not trusting eyes. "I'm sorry for what I may have done." He said partially to both, with a soothing sound to his voice. "Now...about what you were wondering Lone.." He sat down, trying to think of a simple way to explain. "Me you and Silent are captures of U.K.R, they changed our names, took out our hearts, and made us all forget our pasts, and made us join them. As time has past since our change, we began to remember, but very slowly. We have very little feeling towards others, due to our hearts being gone, but, as time passes we'll grow feeling, even without a heart. Sadly enough, we're still under the command of U.K.R." He sighed, having a serious look on his face, then looked towards Xorn and nodded. "I must go help Silent." He said quickly as he turned to run off. "I'll be back." He yelled out to Xorn, in reassurance, and confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: