Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Unforgiven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 am

The wolf had already watched the pup run away, so he sprinted after it. Tanis had absolutly no speed at all, so after five minutes of running the pup was already out of sight. The wolf was not far ahead, and he was going north east north, which to Tanis meant cut him off.
He arrived at the spot where he was supposed to intercept the wolf. Now he just had to wait.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:13 am

Lunar laughed and watched Assassin run away. "We should go fallow them," She explained, " This is pretty fun to watch." Lunar and X giggled and trotted of on the other wolves direction. They could smell the little wolf was close by. And so was Assassin.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:15 am

He stopped instantly and went into the opposite direction noticing Assassin was still behind him. Then he knew he was near the ice pond. He stopped abruptly and turned around looking at Assassin. "Stop!" he yelled. "I don't know who you are, or anyone around, but I don't even know who I am either...." He sighed looking behind Assassin and points to X. "She said I'm not a pup, but what do I know...maybe she knows who I am." He growled backing away towards the pond. He turned around and ran out towards Silent, hearing the ice cracking beneath their paws. He pushed Silent off the ice, then Lone hit the ice cracking it more and breaking through into the ice water.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 pm

He looked down at Lone then up towards the wolves on the other side of the pond, and shot an angry glare at them. He looked down through the ice, and got up on to it. Then, he didn't notice, but the ice was breaking even more having him fall through into the water. He swam down to the bottom, reaching Lone and pushed him back up to the land. Silent lost his grip having him go underwater again, now the ice forming back together like a puzzle as he is underneath, losing air. He gets light headed, later losing conciousness drifting down below.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:26 pm

He looked over across seeing Lone come out of the water. He ran over to him and picked him up by the scruff and carried him back to the other side of the pond and dropped him there. He ran to the other side and dived down through the ice into the water.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 pm

The lone wolf headed back as soon as he heard the comotion. Once he arrived he knowticed that Lone was onthe snow while Assassin and Silent were no longer in sight. He knelt down beside Lone and calmed him down. "Im not going to harm you. Do you know where my friend is?" he asked coolley.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:56 pm

X sat by the pond, watching as her packmates and the other wolves moved about. She sighed and walked up to Tanis, "Hey." She looekd down at Lone. "What was that you said eariler?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Lunar walked over to the lone wolf. " Don`t worry, we wont hurt you." She smiled, hoping the young wolf would trust her. She looked over at X " Have any idea where Assassin went? If so, I will go find him. " She sighed and looked at Tanis and the Lone. "I will just fallow his scent. I mean, they could`nt have gone far." She nodded her head, and ran fallowing the scent og the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 am

X nodded to Lunar, then looked down at Lone. "We're getting you out of here. And you're coming wheather you like it or not." She grabbed the wolf in her jaws, then turned to run, her sprint so fast it could not be seen with the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 am

Lunar ran fallowing the scent. Then X ran past her in the blink of an eye. " Hey! Wait up!" She laughed and tried to catch up to her. For a while running now, the scent in the area had changed. The air was foul, almost smelling like a dead elk lying in the same spot for 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 am

(This is before you grabbed me X)

He looked at Tanis, and pointed to the lake as he shivered. Then looked up at Lunar still shivering. "I..In the water....Eh... I still believe he wants to kill me." He curled up into a ball and looked at X as she lowered her head down asking, "What was that you said eariler?" He shivered still looking at her. "I said that you said I wasn't a pup....and that I didn't know, and that you probably knew who I was....but we've never met before...."

----------------------

Being lifted he looked at X. "B-but why....why must I get out of here..." He still shivered, as she ran. "I don't understand...."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 am

Tanis stuck his head in the water looking for Assassin. He had a feeling that he would be ok, but he needed to double check. He coldn't see anything in the black water, so he decided to follow X. "Where exactly are we going and what are we going to do wih this little runt?" He questioned her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 am

She flipped Lone onto her back, then spoke. "Ive no idea. But you know, he reminds me of myself when I was his age. My parents had just been killed and I was frozen with fear and wondering around. Someone found me and brought me to their pack, but I was diffrent. I wasn't accepted, so I was given the name X." She looked up at Lone on her back. "He might already have the name Lone, but that doesn't mean he has to be lonely." She smiled. "I want him to be accepted, not mistreated like I was. So maybe.. we'll just keep him with us for a while."
She turned her head, gazing on the path in front of her. "C'mon Tanis. I want to get back as soon as possible." She pushed herself off of a tree branch, increesing her speed even more.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am

He bent his ears back, shivering and laying on X's back. He sighed. Though I don't really trust Assassin....I hope he's fine and will save Silent... He curled up in a ball trying to keep himself warm, as he keeps shivering. Silent was always there for me in U.K.R....He understood....even as second alpha....one of the dominant ranks. He understood completely....probably what'd happened in his past....But...I was kicked out..... He sighed again having a painful depressed look on his face, then began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 pm

They arrived at camp, apearing in the midst of the clearing. She knelt down and let Lone off her back and sat down in front of him, watching him shiver. "You're cold." She said. "Tanis? Would you mind staring a fire for us?" She nudged Lone toward their largest den, the one where they usually set a fire in cold weather. X lay down next to Lone as Tanis set the fire.
"Now Lone, I want to talk. You said someting about me knowng who you were? And what exackly did you mean 'kicked out'?" She was reading his mind when he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:36 pm

He curled up into a ball as if being shy. "Yeah....I felt that well...You kinda knew who I was...I dunno...something you said made me feel we knew each other...but I know we've never met." He sighed, uncurling himself and laying down looking down the whole time. "I was kicked out of U.K.R....United Killer Rogues. Silent was sorta a mentor to me. I felt we had a kinda "brother" connection. I don't remember much on why I was kicked out or abandoned is a better word for it. Perhaps for just being a loner all the time, staying out of everything and away from everyone..." He sighed. "I was dubbed with the name Lone before everyone had left, and that's all I knew. I don't remember my original name or even if I was someone else before." He bent his ears back still looking down.

(Lol I kinda like the ideas of Silent (Xiax) and Lone (X-Blood) being previously kidnapped by U.K.R wiping out all their memories and making them into something else and changing their names by how they acted or something. Great storylines. ^-^)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Swimming down, farther and farther trying to spot Silent in the darkness. He saw a small shiny bit of silver and swam over, knowing it was Silent he grabbed hold of him swimming back to the top and pushed Silent on the land. Assassin crawled out breathing heavily looking down at Silent who seemed unresponsive,he pushed him seeing him start to wake. He sighed and layed down shivering. He got up and walked off towards camp iceicles forming on his fur as he headed back. I better not find that pup in camp when I get back....
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Lunar headed back to camp with X, Tanis, and Lone. She sat down watching Tanis make the fire and walked over to help. " I`ll grab more firewood." She said pleadingly. Lunar walked over to the forest picking up big pieces of wood with her jaw. Then she noticed Assassin charging towards the camp. He ran past her, and she fallowed. Lunar noticed the look of exasperation on his face when he saw Lone sitting beside X.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 am

He tried catching his breath, then got up shaking his pelt padding off to Night Stalkers camp, keeping away from everyone just sitting looking at X and Lone. Partially smiling, almost not noticable, with one ear down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:35 am

"I see." She sighed, her gaze locked on absolutly nothing. " We have lost sevral memebrs recently, howeaver we believe they were killed." X wasn't really sure if they had been killed, seeing as they had found no bodies as evedence. "Well, it can't be helped."
She rolled onto her back, the X shaped scar on her chest visible. She stared at the ceiling, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 am

He padded into camp,shivering with ice still on his fur. He looked down at X and noticed immediately the lone pup laying next to her. He gave an evil glare towards Lone as he went and layed down on the other side of the fire. "I guess that pup is staying hm.....figures everyone would get attached to him..." He sighed. "Best steer clear away from me, pup, cause once you're alone..." He looked at X. "Ahem....uuh..." He curled up next to the fire shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:54 am

X sighed, staring at Assassin. She understood why he disliked the pup, she herself still didn't fully trsut him, but couldn't he at least be a little more nice about it?
She closed her eyes, eventually drifting into a dream filled sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Lunar watched as X and Assassin practicly had a conversation with only there face expressions. But they were not good ones. She padded up to X and lay down, falling into a deep sleep beside her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 pm

He sighed watching over the wolves. He bent his ears back. Lone's found a place to be....he'll be safer with them.. He thought then, turned around and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Staring at the fire, the lone wolf looked as if he were about to fall asleep. He yawned as the fire flicked once more. Tanis got up once he saw the movement in the distance, in the corner of his eye. He started to silently pad over to it, hoping it was something useful to the pack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

X listend to Tanis' pawsteps as they receded into the forest. She had sensed another presence nearby, but she could tell that whoever it was had no intention of harming the pack. At least not currently.
She rolled over, bumping into Lunar waking herslef up. She wined, realizing she was hungry. With a grunt she got up and began to walk off toward hunting territory, her nose in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 am

Lunar felt X bump into her side. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed X jotting away. Flopping on her back, she turned her head checking on the pup. Lone wasnt there. She hopped up and looked everywhere. The pup was gone. Lunar was flabbergasted. (haha flabbergasted tongue ) She bolted off, fallowing X`s scent, about to tell her that Lone was missing.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

He yawned while stretching as he was waking, the fire had died down, and the wind was picking up. He looked around noticing X, Lunar, and Lone were gone. He sniffed the spot where Lone had layed, catching the scent he ran off into the direction of which Lone ran off to. That pup's gonna die either way.....being alone or by me..
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am

X had reached the hunting grounds and was bringing down her prey. Once she killed it, she layed down and took a few bites. She wasn't all that hungry, but she planed on taking some back for the others.
She pulled off a leg and began to head back to camp, when she spotted someone coming toward her.

Last edited by X on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am

As Lunar ran, she noticed X up in the distance. Once she reached her, Lunar spoke, panting. " X! Lone, he is missing. He`s wasnt at camp when I woke up! I think he ran off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: