Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 5 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Unforgiven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 am

He walked towards the group of wolves; his head down; walking slowly. He hadn't heard anything until he bumped into Silent. He look up with apologetic look until he realized that he was Silent. He started to snarl at him; backing up till he was out of reach. On the ground, below Silent, was the confused Assassin. "Is there anyway to change him back?" he questioned hopefully.

(Sorry it's such a short post)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 am

He looked at Tanis, then X, then stared towards Assassin who was across of him, also being held onto. Silent still struggled trying to get out of the wolves grasp, but he found the more he did, the more wolves would hold onto him. He also knew, the more he moves, the more angrier he'd get, then the more of a chance he'd turn into his beast form. He began growling, and increased it from a low warning to a high back off growl as he still struggles to break free.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 am

He growls, trying to throw around his weight to get the wolves off of him. He tries to kick his legs towards Silent, hitting him once in the face. He looks to Tanis and X, his eyes showing anger and hate.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

"This is ridiculous." She sighed, then turned her head and watched as the wolves struggled.
She walked over to Assassin, then leaped on him, ripping a large chunk of flesh and fur from his neck. She did the same to Silent.
It wasn't all fatal to them, but it would bleed out for a bit, causing them pain and hopefully restraning them.
"Let them go." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:40 am

Falling to the ground, growling and holding onto his neck, he looked around the wolves. Growling now louder then before, he blinked his eyes, they changed to a glow of white. He stood, eyes gleaming as he looked around the wolves. His fur changed from his own, to the former colors of Xiax, changing rapidly, he fell backwards holding his paws to his head.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 pm

X watched as Silent convulsed, his body flipping and changing. One moment, he was himself, the next, he was in the form of someone very fimilar to her. Her eyes went wide with shock. She stopped dead, frozen.
She simply stood there, no words, she was speachless.
She managed to inch forward, "What-"
She couldn't finish her sentence. Her brain whirled, images and memories swarmed throughout her thoughts. All of one wolf. The wolf who had changed her life.
Xiax.
She thought. And she thought. And thought. Yet no matter how hard she tried, nothing she had just witnessed made sense.

Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:22 pm

The pain on his neck was now unbearable, as it bled and ran down his neck. He quickly pressed one of his paws to his neck,leaving the other resting on his knee he growled, now more towards X his eyes gleaming the same white.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 am

X wakled forward a bit more, "What.." She sat down beside him, a thin smile on her face. "Are you really..?"She stared at his eyes. The eyes that were so familar to her, they brought back so many memories, good and bad.
But hen she realized that she'd really hurt him. "Oh god, i'm so sorry about that. That was before I thought you were.."
She wined, "I'd thought it wouldn't hurt you that much. It was just ment to be.."
Quickly she called over the healer of the pack. The wolf stared at X with disbelief, "Alpha, you realize he's of the U.K.R pack right? I couldn't posibly heal him! It'd be aginst our-"
"You will do it. Don't question me." X let out a threatening growl.
The healer grunted, but got to work on healing his wound.
After a few munites, she stopped, "Alpha, i've only been able to close the wound. It um.. it's emeniting a sort of ...weird energy. I can't-"
"You've done enough. Thank you."
With a nod the healer left, and X stared down at him. She wasn't really sure what to call him, because she wasn't sure who he was anymore. So she simply settled with "him".
"Are you um, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 am

He looked up at X coldly. He rubbed the linen bandage with his paw that was around his neck. "I'm fine..." he said silently as he got up.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 am

"Oh. Umm.. Good." X watched him stand up, expression black. She didn't say anything, just stood there and watched him. Unsire of what to say or do.

(I ran out of ideas..)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 pm

He stood looking around the wolves who surrounded the three. He looked towards X then looked around once more. "All of you, leave!" He growled. "Off to your dens!" He growled now, more in warning, though technically not in control of the lower ranked Night Stalkers, they still obeyed. He looked at Assassin then to X with determined eyes. "We have matters to clear up..." with that said he turned, grabbing Assassin, and stormed off, anger now filled his face, dragging Assassin in his grasp. As he moved forward, he looked behind with his eyes. "You seem to have a familiar face to me for some reason..." He called, then stopped and turned around to face X, now with a questionable look on his face. "...but what I'm uncertain of..." He turned and still continued forward. "That! Will bother me for the rest of my life if I don't find out...." he whispered half to himself and to the other wolves around him. Looking at X, he'd figured she was wondering where they were going and why. Silent stopped and turned around once more "I'll inform you of one word...." he whispered. "Facility...." He turned around now mumbling something to himself, obviously the answer to the "why" part of where they were going. Silent now seemed to act differently then "himself", more loopy or crazy, and more outgoing rather then staying in shadows and not giving full information....
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 pm

He quietly padded away, leaving the others to think for themselves. As he walks through the tiger-like trees, Tanis thinks about how peacful everything is. The cool breezy air, the tall sheild-like trees, and of course the sound of a lake in the background. Tanis looks up in the sky, as the first snoflakes of the year land softly on the ground.
~
Still walking around, he looks off into the distance knowticing an abondoned building. It was missing parts of the wall, all the windows were smashed, and half the building was caved in. The first thing he smelt was Nightstalker scent. Then two scents hit him hard, an they were fresh. U.K.R and humans. He thought quietly to himself.

(We need new rp ideas)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:01 pm

(Yeah. >.< We should do something with souls...
... Random. I know. XD)

X followed him without complaining. She kept pace with him and occasionally looked over at him with a puzzled stare.
"It's amazing how weird it is, you know?" She murmered. "This world we seem to live in?" She kept walking. "It seems as if anything is possible. It makes no sense. We've no control. None at all. Of what happens, of what fate desides our purpose is. Nothing." Her eyes shawn, Sadness and joy somehow both portrayed at once.
"And yet... We dare to ask these questions. We dare to wonder. Why? If we've no say in the matters of our own life, then why? Why do we have minds that let us think, that let us object to such topics? Why, we ask, are we given silly things like emotions, that only cause us sorrow? Silly, pointless sorrow...""I think... That fate only gives us such things for it's own ammusment. We are the puppets, and he is our master. He simply likes to sit in the movie theatre of life and watch us, laughing at what fools he has created."
X looked at Silent with longing, "Fate watches as we cry and morn over lost ones, and then brings those painful memories back to us, just so he can see what would happen."
She smiled at him. "Don't get me wrong, sometimes Fate is nice. Or so we'd think. He'll bring our love back to us, but then someday he just might decide to take it away again." She sighed.
"Do you understand what i'm saying to you? This is what i believe we exist for. This is me venting, and wanting what I had back. What I thought I had. A Happy life. And i'd though i'd been through hell. I really had. Because I lost someone, or so i'd thought. Don't you ever wonder, Silent, why?" Her voice was hard.
"Fate will put us through hell, because the only hell that really exists, is in our heads."

(I have no idea where that came from. XD Seriously, no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

(Ya maybe I guess)

He sighed and walked to the building. Inside all the walls were caved in, and there were shackles on the walls that still stood. There was dry blood that streaked the walls, and a pure, clear liquid on the floor. It had no odour and no taste. He thought nothing of it and left it alone. After he was done exploring the video he left the building. As he was leaving he heard a huge Crack! In the bushes. He padded up cautiously towards the noise. As he looks around a huge object lands on him suddenly, crushing his bones, preventing him from getting up. He desperatly let's out a howl, a howl for help. But suddenly it was cut short as he felt something pointy go into his spine, and blackness overwhelm him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 pm

He glanced back at X, with confusion on his face occasionally as she speak. "I conclude, much that we find lost can be found again. I don't know what you've lost from your life. True, there's some creator who's watching us now, but I believe we could prove to them wrong." He sighed. "I've no way of proving such things, because I have no feeling, I've lost my heart to the U.K.R. I cannot withstand this thought I have that I was someone else before, but it has to be impossible, rig-" He shook his head as if he had a chill. "X...?" He stopped abruptly, looking behind at X. He smiled, then his head abruptly shook again as if from a chill. "Right?" He looked confused at X, seeing as her face expression showed as if she'd seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm

The sound of rattling chains and footsteps woke him up. The first thing he saw was nothing. He realized that he was in his Anthro form, and his hands were chained up above his head. Tanis could feel the blindfold on his head, but that wasn't the unsettling part. There was an empty blackness as he attempted to look around. Blood was pouring down his face, coming from his eyes. Tanis was blind. He thought about it for only a moment, then he started focusing on the real
problem. Where was he? He heard voices in the distance, he knew that they weren't human or UKR. They were the bounty hunter anthros, the anthros that had magical abilities as well. Tanis knew that X would come for him, but he couldn't risk it. Over and over he thought the same message; X don't come for me or they'll capture you too. Tanis hoped that X would try to read his mind before it's too late.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 am

"Yeah. I um.." She was still staring at him, confused. She could've sworn he'd said her name just a second ago. But what ever she'd seen or heard was gone now. It was just Silent.
"I guess so." She said finally, then looked up. "Where are we going anyway?"
She had been feeling as if something was wrong. She wasn't sure what, but she knew it was there. It was a feeling that she couldn't shake, but she didn't full on sense anything.
If someone was in trouble I would feel it. She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:21 am

He looked back at X. "Er..the Facility..." he replied. "I feel there's some connection as to why I feel I'm someone else, and it may help Assassin here as well." He smiled partially toward X as he still looked forward. "Heh..maybe I'd be my old self again..." ...if I was someone else... He stayed silent for a while until they got to the Facility.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:21 am

"Ah." She nodded and looked up ahead. The familar shadow of the facilty began to come into view. The sight of it brought back nightmares. But suddenly the feeling that she was having became stronger.
"Something's wrong." She said outloud.
She picked up her pace and moved into a trot, then rounded the building.
"There's only one door." She wined. "It's sturdy and locked, won't be easy to get in." Her eyes fell to the foundation fo the building. "Look. There's also some windows close to the ground. I don't recall there ever being a basement."She walked back over to Silent. "I think someone's in there. The building's been changed. It's stornger. Even the windows are boraded off."
She sat down. "So. How are we getting in there?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm

(OK so this is going to be a little about my past)

While he was blindfolded, they shifted him into a large cage, and took off his blindfold. With much relief, He was only blind in his one eye. He peered into a pool of liquid on the ground. His appearence had changed. He was white with red markings, and his good eye was blood red. His blind eye was bleeding, and bruised, and scarred. Tanis reached for the blindfold on the ground and tied it around his right eye tight (you can't see it now). The door creaked and opened, and the light turned on.
"Tanis," Said a gravelly vioce. Several Anthros came in, "Thought you could hide yourself by being in that purple diguise of yours hmm? Well we found you. And this time your gonna pay!" As Tanis got a better look, the Anthro was scarred everywhere. He was tall and muscular, and his markings were orange. Tanis scenced That they also had special abilities. "What are you talking about? I never did anything!" They all laughed.
"So when you say you didn't do anything, you mean that you killed an entire human village, and three packs who were all trying to kill you." He questioned.
"Eh.... Trude? Maybe we should tell boss he's awake."
"No you imbecile, the boss will be furious and won't even let him live till the trial!" With that Trude smiled and left with the others, andTanis was left alone in the dark.

(Couple things, when Tanis was purple, that was his disguise instead of his tru colours. I'm switching to blue bc purple is to dark to read. And the anthros here are the same ones that are in Almost like magic.)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:53 pm

("He laid on the cold hard floor,he was too weak to get up blood came out of his back. He growled from the pain,but as he was becoming one of them he became stronger. As he became stronger he got up. He was a lot bigger then his demon anthro,he roared a horrific roar like a lion. His roar was so loud it stopped all the fighting,the leader and the anthro followers of the leader were smiling evilly towards Xorn.
"He has transformed completely...." the leader announced. Two anthros grabbed chains,chaining Xiax up so he wouldn't kill anyone,his strength was becoming stronger. They had to have fifty anthros for one chain,and they had two chains holding Xiax. Xiax just kept growling towards Xorn and X,his eyes showed the flaw in is right eye more vivid,the red mark under his iris. His ears pointed,and bigger more keen. His muzzle was huge,his sharp fangs sharp,long,and pointed." I forgot about that XD the stuff from "Almost like Magic" fits with all this...Also the part of "Xiax" killing many wolf packs)

He twitched his ears, shuddering."This place..." He said as if he remembered. He howled, and a couple windows broke, and the lock broke on the door,yet unable to open the door. "It isn't fully locked down as they thought it was..." Feeling a bit protective of X, he quickly gave her a quick nuzzle as they headed in through the basement of the Facility.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:25 pm

(Ya I know XD! I was reading it the other day, bc I like to read previous rps just so I know what's happening, and I thought, I should incorperate
this into our RPs.)

Outside he heard a small Ping! Tanis cocked his head up. What did I do? I never did anything! He thougt to himself.
"Yes you did." Trude suddenly walked in all alone. "You just don't remember. You don't remember your past do you? You want to know why? You killed an entire human city out of rage, pure rage, then three wolf packs. After you killed the packs you and me faced off each other, then I hit you on the head and you blacked out. All of a sudden you dissapear, as if it were your destiny to not be killed." He shook his head. "You wanna know why you killed the packs? You killed them because our boss killed the one you loved most. So then you killed her pack, and ally packs. And now she has sworn revenge. You're not gonna live this trial." All of a sudden memories came flowing back to Tanis. Everything. He did kill packs and a human city. He did watch as the one he loved died in front of his eyes. He was guilty. Trude watched and cackled as he realized that Tanis knew who he was. Tanis Wanted to know his past for so many months, but now knew. And now, he now regretted it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:38 am

X and Silent entered the building through one fo the small broken windows. As they entered, her ears perekd up as she listened for noise. She stopped walking when she heard voices. "Yeah. There's someone else in here." She began to take more caution as she moved forward. Her eyes darted into each room thay passed for anyone who might be there.
"Does the sent in here seem familar to you? Or is it just me.. ..?" X picked up her pace as the sent got stronger. They rounded a corner and found sevral Anthros scattered around a table, a steel door behind them. Their heads turned toward Silent and X, and they immeditly got to their feet. One fo them was smiling, a hint of reckognition in his eyes.
"What the-?" She let out a growl and pounced on the nearest one, biting into its neck. It simply grabbed her ancle and tossed her hard aginst the wall. She fell to the floor, but got up as quickly as she could. "I don't think.. they used to be this strong." She leaped at one of them again, but insted is attacking, dodged a blow and landed on the ground beside him, biting into his leg. The Anthro let out a roar, but kicked X in the side.
She skidded backward, her eyes locked with the Anthro's.

(I'm going to assume they got stronger, seeing as they came back. And sorry I didn't post earlier, I was at my ants.)

Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:13 pm

In his large cage, Tanis started to review his past. A pang of hurt ran through his heart as he remebered the one he loved. He knew why he loved Lunar. She reminded him of her. His dropped. The boss had killed his family, his pack, and the one he loved. She did it for power. The Anthros wanted to be the most powerful pack, Tanis did have most powerful pack. The Anthros ambushed and killed his pack while they were asleep. They killed his mate infrint of him because he was the Alpha, as was she. But she couldn't fight back, for she was pregnant, and was due in a couple of weeks. All he wanted to do was lay in his cage, who cares if he died, he had nothing to lose. At that moment something snapped inside him. No! I will not give in to death or the Anthros! This is for her! I will have revenge! Tanis got up, and felt an unusual amount of power start to swell into him. He grabbed the bars and tore them apart with ease. The door was kicked down, and flung across the room. (evilness)
"Don't touch them!" He howled, throwing X's attacker across the room, and catching them all off guard.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 am

X stood still and blinked. She looked over to find a wolf stading in the door that had once been closed. She couldnt' really say she reckonsised the wolf, but then she thought she did.
Suddenly the Anthros began to move toward the wolf, muttering and growling. X snarled and jumped onto the back of an Anthro, throwing it off balence.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

He growled as a bunch of anthros crowded in around him, one he couldn't think straight over...almost as if he'd seen him before. "Xiax...." the anthro called, staring at him as Silent was confused as to who the anthro was talking to. "You've got the wrong wolf..." The anthro looked straight into Silent's eyes, Silent looked away. "You are...but you've changed...You've no conscience of what's happened in your past...do you?" Silent slowly looked at him. "Only of getting weird visions, not much of my past I remember..." The anthro grabbed Silent by the neck, picking him up. "You...are the original one to be called leader of our organization Xiax...You..and your two kids..." Silent now looked at the anthro. "What are you talking about!?" He growled. "My kids are dead!" He yelled. "Not quite..." The anthro responded. "Your two kids are in your U.K.R pack...Fable and Aspen.." All around the room was quiet to Silent as he heard the two names. "They are Arsin and Syn..." He was completely silent,and he for some reason looked towards X, then Assassin who were close by. "I-It...it can't..." He looked at the anthro with disbelief. He growled with much hatred on his face. "Those are LIES!" he yelled, as he pushed his weight forward, latching his jaws around the anthros neck squeezing it, then gashing his paw into the anthros chest. "I'm not Xiax, neither am I going to believe anything you say...you will now just be a mere memory..." He took his paw out quick, as he held the anthros heart. All the fighting had subsided, as Silent walked around the wolves, a dark expression on his face. "X!" He yelled. "We must find the files..." He began looking through files and on the computers.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 am

X froze when she heard the Anthro say "Not quite." Did that mean my pups are alive? And what about what it had said about him being Xiax? Questions were flying in and out of her mind, but she had no outward expression that said any of this.
Now she stood over by Silent, watching the computer as he scrolled through the files. "What is it you're looking for again?" She mumbled, not taking her eyes off the screen. "It's ok. Never mind.."
She snuck a glance over to see what the white and red wolf was doing. He was sitting by one of the Anthros's dead bodies, staring at some blood that was seeping from a wound on his paw.. She began to walk over to him, he looked hurt, so surely he wouldn't mind a little company. "Do I know you?" She was suprised at the words that came out of her mouth. "Oh sorry. I didn't mean to say.." Her words trailed off and she sat down, her eyes flickering back and forth from this wolf to Silent.

Last edited by X on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:09 am

(X, Im Red and white not black and white. Sorry for the confusion if there was any)

The Anthros glared at Tanis, not wanting to kill him yet, they were obviously waiting for Silent before they attacked. Tanis was taken aback to X's question.
"X.... It's me.... Tanis" The lone wolf was confused about why X didn't know who he was. Thats right. I changed appearence., "X, I found out my past. And I am a massive criminal to these Anthros. They want to kill me, because I killed their leaders family and pack. " After X was done being surprised, she looked at him with disbelief. Soon it all made scence to her, just as it had to Tanis, she read his mind and saw the whole thing. Just then several Anthros walked over and put cuffs around his hands and ankles. They were taking him to his trial. To his death. He looked at Silent, but he was staring open mouthed at the computer. He had found what he was looking for. X was standing there not sure what to do. "Help," He croaked,"Im guily, what do I
do?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 pm

He stared at the computer, tapping at the keyboard and clicking the mouse. He'd typed in the name "Xiax". Error. He began to growl as he'd gotten frustrated. Typing in Silent he looked blank at the screen. He murmured what it'd said still blankly staring, "Original name.......Xiax?..." He stood up from the chair, still typing at the computer. "Information...black wolf...with red marks.....put to sleep....autopsy......." He thought it over. The anthros... Too overwhelmed as he stared at the computer, he hadn't noticed much of anything around him. He continued to read. "Serum injected...serum....injected..." Confused to what it meant he looked at the computer for a while. An anthro, original third commanding came to his side. "The serum was the demon blood...we'd had nothing to do with U.K.R pack being created..but we'd brought back their species of the Dire, of which domains that pack...We did plan for you to become one of them, confronting with the Alpha who we'd originally brought back. You...and your pups...When they seemed dead in that den, they weren't...They'd just fainted from the serum we'd given them a while back before." Silent held his paws to his head. "We figured, you becoming a Dire would help us, even though knowing you wouldn't remember at all of the Anthros, or you being leader of us." Silent brought his paws down, looking around the lab he sneaked out a couple antidotes, with no one noticing, and went back to the computer. He looked behind him at X, who'd seemed concerned to help Tanis. The anthro tapped at Silent's shoulder. "You best go and kill the wolf in trial, as leader of anthros, and soon U.K.R..." Before that he'd typed in "Tanis" reading about his murdering of packs, Silent had remembered from his former self of killing packs all his life. He brought his paw to his head slyly as to make sure no one saw, as he felt pains then looked at the anthro. "Very well." he said confidently, and having an evil smirk across his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 pm

X sat, undure of what to do, until she noticed Silent as he rose and began to follow Tanis. She blinked. They can't kill him. Sure he's guilty, but I still won't let him die.
She may not know Tanis very well, but she knew him well enough to know that he wasn't a mindless killer. He wasn't a monster. Beings change over time.
She gathered herslef and walked forward, morphing into a cat and following Tanis and Silent into the room. Once inside, she noticed a court. Not one in good conditon of corse, but it was still a court for the most part. The gavel was made of stone and was broken, and there weren't any seats, just a large stone room. To her surpise, there was a big crowd. She saw a few humans, or at least they loked to be human, but smelled of wolf. Probablly werewolves. Figures in diffrent coloured robes also stood spread out across the room. X wasn't sure what they were, but none of them were lifting their hoods, so she didn't think she wanted to know. There were also many large wolves, they faces grim as they growled at Tanis as he was dragged by. But mostly, there were Anthros. Lots of them. Their numbers stunned her, all shapes and sises of them swarmed the room, and she couldn't help but wonder if there were more that just the ones they knew.
Quietly, she made her way through the crowd, doing her best to aviod contact. But she saw that a male Anthro was making it's way up to the gravel, and he caught her eye. Before she knew it she;d bumped into something, and when she turned, she saw one of the cloaked figures staring at her from teh darkness of it's hood. It's eyes were green and cat like, the colour of it's robe. Odly enough, it's eyes glowed with joy, and it scooped her into its arms. "Kitty, your just in time, the exectuion is just about to start." It said in a cool, inhuman voice.
X wondered why it seemed to like cats so much, but it gave her cover, so she blew it off and focused her attention to the happinings at the front.

(Gravel means the court thing at teh front where the judge stands.. I THINK. ANd Tanis, sorry i knew that. I was thinking white and red, but looking at your white and black picture. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: